Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,136 members, 7,818,424 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Nigerians And Our Weird Food Combinations - Food (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Nigerians And Our Weird Food Combinations (45110 Views)

What Are Your Worst Food Combinations? / Nigerian Food Combinations That You Haven't Tried / Do You Have Any Weird Food Combination? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians And Our Weird Food Combinations by chyckxx(m): 9:19pm On Jul 18, 2017
hisMrs:
my dear u are missing. When there is enough milk, u will love it
How is it made?
Re: Nigerians And Our Weird Food Combinations by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jul 18, 2017
eminent007:

Shuu.
You almost gave me a heart failure gal.

Oya shift lemme faint. cheesy grin

Lol
Re: Nigerians And Our Weird Food Combinations by wink2015(m): 9:19pm On Jul 18, 2017
I pour ice cold water into dry garri and then take it with suya.

It is so cool
Re: Nigerians And Our Weird Food Combinations by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:21pm On Jul 18, 2017
Bread and carrot make sense too.
Lol.
Re: Nigerians And Our Weird Food Combinations by dipznano: 9:22pm On Jul 18, 2017
debbycreamy:
I saw men in Bayelsa eating yam and rice with stew on it,

Nd some were swallowing garri with boiled plantain on d other hand

Wat kinda weird carbohydrates combination is that

at benin I saw bole /roasted plantain/ and groundnut

D tin weak me

Haaaaaa, 'mo gbe' shocked

You fall my hand o... boli and epa (roasted plantain and groundnut)?? Try am abeg!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians And Our Weird Food Combinations by gentlechyke(m): 9:23pm On Jul 18, 2017
hisMrs:
na normal thing na, its just like eating moi moi and bread

E get as e be. The texture of both can suffocate an adult...this can leave someone watch a full season of game of thrones in the convenience.[sub][/sub]
Re: Nigerians And Our Weird Food Combinations by Ngozi123(f): 9:23pm On Jul 18, 2017
safiaapussy:
if those are weird this is what (Oha soup) from a region with heads shaped as this plate grin grin

That ora soup looks delicious. The region that produced it must have a really good cuisine...

1 Like

Re: Nigerians And Our Weird Food Combinations by engrpheleeks(m): 9:24pm On Jul 18, 2017
Okpa and Tea is bae. thank me later
Re: Nigerians And Our Weird Food Combinations by Gbamet(m): 9:24pm On Jul 18, 2017
Bread and garri...
Fried egg and dodo...
Re: Nigerians And Our Weird Food Combinations by eminent007(m): 9:26pm On Jul 18, 2017
kennygee:

Lol

Hope you are not dis kinda lady ooo?

Re: Nigerians And Our Weird Food Combinations by Ego2(f): 9:26pm On Jul 18, 2017
Jollof beans n bread with cooked groundnut
Re: Nigerians And Our Weird Food Combinations by dipznano: 9:28pm On Jul 18, 2017
TPound:
Three categories.

1. Bread and Palm oil: Inherited this insane dish from my brother after he came home from holidays at OSU. Nigga explained to us there was no time to com soup so all he has to do is pour a thick dose of palm oil into a plate ( those type wey don "sleep"wink, sprinkle a little salt and viola! you're good to go.

2. Chin-Chin and Okro soup: This is as a result of too much shekpe (paraga). Got home after an all night of Craay binge drinking. soup was left over of previous night's supper, chin chin was in the fridge for snacking on. Omo! I just light the gas, carried the pot,headed to the parlour and ate directly from the pot. why I lit the gas still baffles me.

3. Fried pawpaw and roasted eggs: trust me... you don't wanna know what brought around the circumstance of eating this " sacrifice"

I swear u cracked me. ROTFL Lmao grin grin
Re: Nigerians And Our Weird Food Combinations by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 9:28pm On Jul 18, 2017
dipznano:

But baba, y u no just chop the crayfish raw
is it ur chop ? Its my chop so let me chop my chop
Re: Nigerians And Our Weird Food Combinations by armadeo(m): 9:29pm On Jul 18, 2017
oluwasegun007:
Eba and beans...
Rice and ogbonu with banana...
Beans and spaghetti...
D list is endless........ grin

WTF!!
Re: Nigerians And Our Weird Food Combinations by Sodijan(m): 9:29pm On Jul 18, 2017
Bricklayers enjoy bread and fried groudnut
Re: Nigerians And Our Weird Food Combinations by armadeo(m): 9:30pm On Jul 18, 2017
op bread and suya is burger. till tomorrow i run the package steady.

they even know me at the suya spot sef. and the bread seller looks for very soft bread and adds a chillled coke.
Re: Nigerians And Our Weird Food Combinations by muffyt05: 9:31pm On Jul 18, 2017
simplyhonest:
bread and coconut...

Guy,you took that outta my mouth. First time I heard of it, made the most disgusting noise about it,wondering how a sane human being could eat bread with coconut but the moment I tasted it,I became a believer. The taste of that combination is outta this world. Even TFC,Sweet sensation or Mc Donald can never boast of that recipe
Re: Nigerians And Our Weird Food Combinations by PstFavor: 9:33pm On Jul 18, 2017
Buns And Egg
Re: Nigerians And Our Weird Food Combinations by muffyt05: 9:35pm On Jul 18, 2017
amilak:
Fried egg and okra with half cup of garri. That's the best combo ever. I don't want to hear anything else

Ahhhhh,you fit chop human being ooo

Re: Nigerians And Our Weird Food Combinations by officialteemi(m): 9:35pm On Jul 18, 2017
eminent007:

Shuo!!!
lol...u no serious....HOSTEL life..
Re: Nigerians And Our Weird Food Combinations by Krystalzkris(f): 9:36pm On Jul 18, 2017
rice and groundnut... noodles and beans
Re: Nigerians And Our Weird Food Combinations by juman(m): 9:36pm On Jul 18, 2017
Sodijan:
Bricklayers enjoy bread and fried groudnut

It is my favorite also.
Re: Nigerians And Our Weird Food Combinations by Rilwayne001: 9:37pm On Jul 18, 2017
So I told my British babe that I ate rice and beans and she was like "WTF, that's weird. Infact you are a weird creature!!" cry

Abeg o, what's weird with rice and beans? After all there's no subway and salads where I stay angry angry sad

1 Like

Re: Nigerians And Our Weird Food Combinations by juman(m): 9:38pm On Jul 18, 2017
Most food combinations stated here are nice.
Re: Nigerians And Our Weird Food Combinations by mejai(m): 9:39pm On Jul 18, 2017
jollof rice and fried rice.... so much hate it
Re: Nigerians And Our Weird Food Combinations by clems88(m): 9:40pm On Jul 18, 2017
Rice and ogbono soup grin
Re: Nigerians And Our Weird Food Combinations by dipznano: 9:42pm On Jul 18, 2017
Nma27:
I love cucumber with bread. Just slice your cucumber and fit into your bread.. Nice!
Re: Nigerians And Our Weird Food Combinations by dipznano: 9:42pm On Jul 18, 2017
Nma27:
I love cucumber with bread. Just slice your cucumber and fit into your bread.. Nice!

Re: Nigerians And Our Weird Food Combinations by Eaglesence: 9:44pm On Jul 18, 2017
government77:
Rice and pap

Starch + starch = lady, you are on your own oo grin
Re: Nigerians And Our Weird Food Combinations by Zaikon(m): 9:44pm On Jul 18, 2017
FunkyAlhaji2015:
Amala with fry eggs my favourite
haaaaa why nahhhhhh
Re: Nigerians And Our Weird Food Combinations by chukzyfcbb: 9:45pm On Jul 18, 2017
Indomie suya and bread
Bread and suya
Bread and coconut
Bread and Banana
Bread and Pear
Bread and custard
Bread and Moimoi
White rice and egusi
Spaghetti and beans

I swear I fit use Bread chop anything,lol.
To some people biscuit soaks is weird I.e Yale Fibre active biscuits or CABIN biscuits and Milk soaked in water YUMMY since my secondary school days I just can't stop taking it. hehe

Re: Nigerians And Our Weird Food Combinations by okpas101: 9:45pm On Jul 18, 2017
bread and beer,... spaghetti and beans... indomie and beans.... bread and beer,... spaghetti and beans... indomie and beans.... bread and beer,... spaghetti and beans... indomie and beans....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

The Cake An Online User Ordered And What He Got / See The Fish I Caught At Marwa Beach Today / Man Using Python For Pepper Soup In Port Harcourt. Online Users React (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.