Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Thinking Out Loud! - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Thinking Out Loud! (7959 Views)

Why Do You Sleep In Church Even With The Loud Speakers? / Thinking Out Loud / Kissing Hanks Ass: A Look At Religious Thinking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thinking Out Loud! by spacetacular(f): 7:57pm On Jul 24, 2017
felixomor:

Yeah, sometimes it occurs to everyone like that.
The web hosts does experience problems occasionally, i think.

Welcome back doc

Web host? Was that why I couldn't find a reply button anywhere?

Thanks for the welcome. You are a rather amiable fellow. smiley
Re: Thinking Out Loud! by geoworldedu: 7:57pm On Jul 24, 2017
spacetacular:

Arguing sometimes is futile when doing it with someone who just must be right always.

I haven't been able to make any comments for a few days until now. The website wouldn't let me for some reason unknown to me. I could log on but could do nothing else. Was there a problem with it?
??
Re: Thinking Out Loud! by felixomor: 7:59pm On Jul 24, 2017
spacetacular:

Web host? Was that why I couldn't find a reply button anywhere?

You were probably banned.
Just look at your profile info page anytime you experience such

It will be written below the screen, if you are banned.
Bans sometimes come when someone reports your comments.
Re: Thinking Out Loud! by geoworldedu: 8:01pm On Jul 24, 2017
Re: Thinking Out Loud! by spacetacular(f): 8:02pm On Jul 24, 2017
felixomor:

Banned? For what reason? I do not think I said anything worth reporting though. So when reported the penalty is a ban?

How can I know when I am stepping into reasons for a ban?
Re: Thinking Out Loud! by spacetacular(f): 8:03pm On Jul 24, 2017
felixomor:

Banned? For what reason? I do not think I said anything worth reporting though. So when reported the penalty is a ban?

Just checked my profile now and did not see anything out of the ordinary.
Re: Thinking Out Loud! by spacetacular(f): 8:05pm On Jul 24, 2017
geoworldedu:
??

Can I help you please?
Re: Thinking Out Loud! by felixomor: 8:06pm On Jul 24, 2017
spacetacular:

Just checked my profile now and did not see anything out of the ordinary.

Probably because the ban has finished.
Bans have various time duration depending on the offence.
The rules of Nairaland are usually displayed above the dialog box when you are replying a comment.

You can go through them. And familiarize yourself.

Sadly,Sometimes the anti spam robots also mistakenly ban people.
Re: Thinking Out Loud! by geoworldedu: 8:08pm On Jul 24, 2017
spacetacular:

Can I help you please?
grin cheesy
The day Mrbllymer's police will catch you eeh, I and Otem will laff die that day. Buhahhahahaha cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Thinking Out Loud! by spacetacular(f): 8:11pm On Jul 24, 2017
felixomor:

Probably because the ban has finished.
Bans have various time duration depending on the offence.
The rules of Nairaland are usually displayed above the dialog box when you are replying a comment.

You can go through them. And familiarize yourself.

Sadly,Sometimes the anti spam robots also mistakenly ban people.

Alrighty then. I will be more observant from now on. When I do click the reply button I really do not bother with anything else but my response because I never thought there would be rules really.

Took my time now to read it while replying to you. Thanks for the help.
Re: Thinking Out Loud! by spacetacular(f): 8:13pm On Jul 24, 2017
geoworldedu:

grin cheesy
The day Mrbllymer's police will catch you eeh, I and Otem will laff die that day. Buhahhahahaha cheesy

Here we go again with all this nonsense. Can I help you please was my question. What is the meaning of what you just wrote.
Re: Thinking Out Loud! by geoworldedu: 8:17pm On Jul 24, 2017
spacetacular:

Here we go again with all this nonsense. Can I help you please was my question. What is the meaning of what you just wrote.
kikiki kikikiki cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Thinking Out Loud! by spacetacular(f): 8:20pm On Jul 24, 2017
geoworldedu:
kikiki kikikiki cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

Okay I can see you are simply a bit of a nutter. There seems to be quite a bunch of people like you on this website.
Re: Thinking Out Loud! by felixomor: 8:24pm On Jul 24, 2017
spacetacular:

Alrighty then. I will be more observant from now on. When I do click the reply button I really do not bother with anything else but my response because I never thought there would be rules really.

Took my time now to read it while replying to you. Thanks for the help.

U r welcome doc
Re: Thinking Out Loud! by geoworldedu: 8:30pm On Jul 24, 2017
spacetacular:

Okay I can see you are simply a bit of a nutter. There seems to be quite a bunch of people like you on this website.
kikikikiki cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Thinking Out Loud! by spacetacular(f): 8:42pm On Jul 24, 2017
geoworldedu:
kikikikiki cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

? Will you kindly desist from acting like a crazed clown? It's disconcerting.
Re: Thinking Out Loud! by geoworldedu: 8:45pm On Jul 24, 2017
spacetacular:

? Will you kindly desist from acting like a crazed clown? It's disconcerting.
Sister abeg no vex. I can't just hold myself back from laffing cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

cc: Otematum

1 Like

Re: Thinking Out Loud! by spacetacular(f): 8:56pm On Jul 24, 2017
geoworldedu:

Sister abeg no vex. I can't just hold myself back from laffing cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

cc: Otematum

You cannot hold yourself back from laughing? At what precisely.

Do you have Pseudobulbar? If you do then you need Nuedexta. It would help with your condition.
Re: Thinking Out Loud! by geoworldedu: 9:02pm On Jul 24, 2017
spacetacular:

You cannot hold yourself back from laughing? At what precisely.

Do you have Pseudobulbar? If you do then you need Nuedexta. It would help with your condition.

I would really need to see you. I and OtemAtum. I need your counsel. I'll send you a PM now.
Re: Thinking Out Loud! by spacetacular(f): 9:06pm On Jul 24, 2017
geoworldedu:

I would really need to see you. I and OtemAtum. I need your counsel. I'll send you a PM now.

I was told a pm is linked to my registered email and that is my private email. I wouldn't want unsolicited adverts or requests spamming it. So you can ask for whatever counsel you wish right here and I would be glad to reply you. Are you in the UK?

I am not here to get overly familiar with anyone and emailing people back and forth. Just here to have chats at my leisure.
Re: Thinking Out Loud! by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jul 24, 2017
Eleribu méjì responding and chatting with themselves above

1 Like

Re: Thinking Out Loud! by Robynwelo1(f): 11:07pm On Jul 24, 2017
felixomor:

Thirdly, you defeat your own argument by saying man is "Intelligent"
There is nothing intelligent that doesn't come from another intelligence.......
Its as simple as that.

WTF is this?! embarassed
Re: Thinking Out Loud! by dalaman: 11:58pm On Jul 24, 2017
felixomor:

Yes in case you dont know.
There is universal law and there is universal morality.
No matter how you argue it.
Murder, lying, rape, betrayal etc are parts of these Universal moral codes that cuts across all humanity.
These things didnt evolve.

There is no universal law and there is no universal morality. Morality varies from society to society and place in history. Human beings had to teach themselves morality at all times depending on their cultural and societal norms. Murder is not universally wrong. Many years ago people did not consider killing people from other tribes as a wrong thing. There was a documentary soneonw posted here long ago avout some primitive tribe in Austraila that used to kill and eat thr flesh of their neighboring tribes believe that doing so will make them bwtter hunters.

presently in Florida in the United States of America and here I can kill you with a gun if we are exhaling blows and I fear for my life that you might harm me and go free according to the law. I can not try the same thing in a place like Nigeria or somewhere else.

Watch documentaries about the ancient Mayans and see how brutal they lI've. They killed each other regularly. Killing members of another tribe wasn't wrong to them at all. Even in Nigeria killing of twins wasn't considered a bad thing to some tribes. If morality is universal and didn't evolve all these things wI'll still be in practice.

Slavery at a point in history was not wrong, your God was even giving people injunction on how to sell their daughters into slavery as people's morality evolved they decided to change their ways and abolish slavery. Genocide was encouraged and champoined by your God in the bible. Moses the greatest prophet according to the bible is no different from Hitler, Mia and other evil murderers. We came from people that sacrificed their kids to appease their Gods. Even your God told Abraham tp sacrifice hos son unto him. Stoning disobedient children to death is what your God thought was a just punishment for display disobedience in the bible.

If you try just a few of the laid out laws and morality as stated by your God in the OT when the morality of the people was very primitive a d had not yet evolved today you'll be in prison. To claim that Human morality has not evolved to to lie period. During the OT days they didn't consider women as humans so.much that they didn't count them at all or include them in genealogy.

Just 200 years ago blacks and whites were living as masters and slaves in most parts of the world but today the story is very different. As people come together they try to formulate laws that will accomodate them so that they can live in peace and harmony. Human beings have gone through thousands of years or moral evolution. History is there for all to study and see these things. If your tribe was living anywhere close to Moses and his gang of robbers and raiders, your village would have been invaded and your people killed by a use you were worshipping the wrong God.

Secondly, why do you need rules when there is no purpose or meaning to everything?
Its like putting rules on colliding gas particles that have no direction or purpose. It doesn't make sense

You need to live in peace because you want to avoid living in a chaotic societ, that is the purpose of living in peace. Most people want to exist and live and that can be better achieved in a society that is without chaos. If the society is chaotic mosy people will die and not exist. Humans want to wxist and as such will habe tp create a society that will see to it that most of them do exist. What is the universal purpose and meaning of life? You have refused to answer this question but you keep bringing it up always.

Thirdly, you defeat your own argument by saying man is "Intelligent"
There is nothing intelligent that doesn't come from another intelligence.......
Its as simple as that.

Question begging. Very fallacious.

5 Likes

Re: Thinking Out Loud! by dalaman: 12:08am On Jul 25, 2017
felixomor:
^^^^^
||||||||

The delusional people all above me though......
Its obvious 4everGod really dealt with you people.

Chai undecided
By the way, nice write-up Op.

How did 4everGod deal with them?

-Is it by lying that he is a half Ukrainian when his pictures showed that he is a full blooded Nigerian?
-Lying that he raised a nameless dead people back to life and also lying that he healed two nameless nairalanders of HIV and another aliment I've forgotten what it was.
-Operating many different accounts. Including one in which he claimed to be a white teenage girl from America. Caught red handed using his two monikers to talk to himself as two different people. grin grin. That one really had me laughing for weeks after he was caught.
-Duping a fellow nairalander of millions of naira and running away only to be caught online viewing the topic and quickly editing any thing that has to do with his contact details here on nairaland.

Is this what you call dealing with? I remember you lying to support him by saying that you know a 10 years old that owns a car. Well done sir. You and your criminal brother in the lord are truly representing.

4 Likes

Re: Thinking Out Loud! by dalaman: 12:09am On Jul 25, 2017
lepasharon:

Fraudster smiley

See his half Ukrainian face. grin

1 Like

Re: Thinking Out Loud! by dalaman: 12:18am On Jul 25, 2017
lepasharon:

The bastard even tried to claim this guys looks

Which guys looks? Am lost .
Re: Thinking Out Loud! by hopefulLandlord: 12:19am On Jul 25, 2017
dalaman:

How did 4everGod deal with them?

-Is it by lying that he is a half Ukrainian when his pictures showed that he is a full blooded Nigerian?
-Lying that he raised a nameless dead people back to life and also lying that he healed two nameless nairalanders of HIV and another aliment I've forgotten what it was.
-Operating many different accounts. Including one in which he claimed to be a white teenage girl from America. Caught red handed using his two monikers to talk to himself as two different people. grin grin. That one really had me laughing for weeks after he was caught.
-Duping a fellow nairalander of millions of naira and running away only to be caught online viewing the topic and quickly editing any thing that has to do with his contact details here on nairaland.

Is this what you Cal dealing with. I remember you lying to support him by saying that you know a 10 years old that owns a car. Well done sir. You and your criminal brother in the lord are truly representing.

1 Like

Re: Thinking Out Loud! by lepasharon(f): 12:19am On Jul 25, 2017
dalaman:

Which guys looks? Am lost .

In the link I gave he claimed that guy he posted was him
Re: Thinking Out Loud! by dalaman: 12:22am On Jul 25, 2017
lepasharon:

In the link I gave he claimed that guy he posted was him

Ohh ok.
Re: Thinking Out Loud! by ValentineMary(m): 12:23am On Jul 25, 2017
felixomor:

Sorry brah,
There is no such thing as "Primitive civil system" of the San bushmen!
Maybe you dont know what "civil" means?

Stop formulating new items to cover tracks.

And by the way, is this the answer to the question?

Your difficulty is admitting that your argument of universal meaninglessness renders you unable to say
"You dont know"
Simple.
There is no such thing or you are not aware there is? I should have known u were just trolling when u started repeating qus. Have a nice day.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Your Prayers As We Begin The "Ember" Months / Creepy! Man Searches For A Kingdom Hall In Denmark, Gets This / 5,000,000 Jews And The God :is The Israelites God Powerless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.