Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,498 members, 7,816,187 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

Thinking Out Loud! - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Thinking Out Loud! (7940 Views)

Why Do You Sleep In Church Even With The Loud Speakers? / Thinking Out Loud / Kissing Hanks Ass: A Look At Religious Thinking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thinking Out Loud! by ambassagod: 7:24am On Jul 25, 2017
frank317:

you can decide not to bother... no one is forcing u
But, why decide not to bother? Other animals don't even decide to bother.
Re: Thinking Out Loud! by ambassagod: 7:29am On Jul 25, 2017
frank317:
All i can get from the op is that she is a pained christian who cannot believe that some humans do not subscribe to her sky daddy whom she believe is the source of her life. Seeing other who do not care about her source of life is so unbelievable that she has to force herself to believe all is not well with atheists.
face it sis, your God obviously does not exist... and yes some people are living just as happy as any happy person without believing in any yahweh or other nonsense alike.
Now you want to beat your chest and say that you are happier than all the atheists that exist? you must be high on some holy marijuana

I strongly believe she doesn't believe in skydaddies. She believes in God, the uncaused first cause.

Most of you guys, don't even know what the word "God" means. You keep on using every slightest chance to expose mental deformity.

God doesn't exist? Then the whole world poped out of your ASS? Or nothing?

You need to go back to School as soon as possible, I would offer to sponsor you in school.
Re: Thinking Out Loud! by jonbellion(m): 7:29am On Jul 25, 2017
ambassagod:

Why so pained to strikethrough the op?

You don't believe in God, let alone the Christian ideology of God, yet you are still pained!!
fucck you

1 Like

Re: Thinking Out Loud! by ambassagod: 7:33am On Jul 25, 2017
Robynwelo1:

Are you saying humans are not smart enough to set and live by their own rules, they need a universal entity to keep them in check? Is there any universal law even? The society, group or family live by their own rules and not some universal constitution that is why what is considered morally wrong or right varies with time, condition and location.

Still running the circle!
Go back to page 1!
Re: Thinking Out Loud! by ambassagod: 7:33am On Jul 25, 2017
spacetacular:

Arguing sometimes is futile when doing it with someone who just must be right always.

I haven't been able to make any comments for a few days until now. The website wouldn't let me for some reason unknown to me. I could log on but could do nothing else. Was there a problem with it?
Maybe you were banned. Did you check that?
Re: Thinking Out Loud! by ambassagod: 7:35am On Jul 25, 2017
jonbellion:
fucck you

What a painful way of living? That's a deformed life, a life void God.
Re: Thinking Out Loud! by spacetacular(f): 7:39am On Jul 25, 2017
Now it's confirmed that a lot of you here are rather wonky. I keep getting absurd comments deliberately sent my way and it's absolutely funny and confusing at the same time. I do know that someone must be out to either bully or rile me up but I will not bite.

So for those who are keeping themselves busy by deliberately sending junk my way I say "don't give up your day job". For those sending private messages my way especially when all I see on my private email these days has been messages from this website I would ask that they desist because I do not want to be spammed or receive unsolicited mail. Thank you.

I have come to realise that a lot of you derive some warped sense of pleasure through deliberately bullying people and I know how to deal with bullies. Have fun cheesy
Re: Thinking Out Loud! by ambassagod: 7:39am On Jul 25, 2017
Robynwelo1:

WTF is this?! embarassed

When a deformed sense of reasoning can't fathom out a logical argument, it becomes like "WTF!"
Re: Thinking Out Loud! by ambassagod: 7:41am On Jul 25, 2017
dalaman:

There is no universal law and there is no universal morality. Morality varies from society to society and place in history. Human beings had to teach themselves morality at all times depending on their cultural and societal norms. Murder is not universally wrong. Many years ago people did not consider killing people from other tribes as a wrong thing. There was a documentary soneonw posted here long ago avout some primitive tribe in Austraila that used to kill and eat thr flesh of their neighboring tribes believe that doing so will make them bwtter hunters.

presently in Florida in the United States of America and here I can kill you with a gun if we are exhaling blows and I fear for my life that you might harm me and go free according to the law. I can not try the same thing in a place like Nigeria or somewhere else.

Watch documentaries about the ancient Mayans and see how brutal they lI've. They killed each other regularly. Killing members of another tribe wasn't wrong to them at all. Even in Nigeria killing of twins wasn't considered a bad thing to some tribes. If morality is universal and didn't evolve all these things wI'll still be in practice.

Slavery at a point in history was not wrong, your God was even giving people injunction on how to sell their daughters into slavery as people's morality evolved they decided to change their ways and abolish slavery. Genocide was encouraged and champoined by your God in the bible. Moses the greatest prophet according to the bible is no different from Hitler, Mia and other evil murderers. We came from people that sacrificed their kids to appease their Gods. Even your God told Abraham tp sacrifice hos son unto him. Stoning disobedient children to death is what your God thought was a just punishment for display disobedience in the bible.

If you try just a few of the laid out laws and morality as stated by your God in the OT when the morality of the people was very primitive a d had not yet evolved today you'll be in prison. To claim that Human morality has not evolved to to lie period. During the OT days they didn't consider women as humans so.much that they didn't count them at all or include them in genealogy.

Just 200 years ago blacks and whites were living as masters and slaves in most parts of the world but today the story is very different. As people come together they try to formulate laws that will accomodate them so that they can live in peace and harmony. Human beings have gone through thousands of years or moral evolution. History is there for all to study and see these things. If your tribe was living anywhere close to Moses and his gang of robbers and raiders, your village would have been invaded and your people killed by a use you were worshipping the wrong God.

You need to live in peace because you want to avoid living in a chaotic societ, that is the purpose of living in peace. Most people want to exist and live and that can be better achieved in a society that is without chaos. If the society is chaotic mosy people will die and not exist. Humans want to wxist and as such will habe tp create a society that will see to it that most of them do exist. What is the universal purpose and meaning of life? You have refused to answer this question but you keep bringing it up always.

Question begging. Very fallacious.

This same recycled long story. Find another one please!
Re: Thinking Out Loud! by spacetacular(f): 7:41am On Jul 25, 2017
ambassagod:

Maybe you were banned. Did you check that?

Mr Felix already offered an explanation and advice. Thanks.
Re: Thinking Out Loud! by ambassagod: 7:41am On Jul 25, 2017
lepasharon:

Fraudster smiley

Accusing for nothing.
Re: Thinking Out Loud! by ambassagod: 7:42am On Jul 25, 2017
spacetacular:

Mr Felix already offered an explanation and advice. Thanks.
Yeah, I later saw that.

Welcome.
Re: Thinking Out Loud! by ambassagod: 7:45am On Jul 25, 2017
dalaman:

See his half Ukrainian face. grin

So he couldn't be half Ukraine??

Anyway, he just opened a thread on this case. You can go there and accuse him, no at the back and stop behaving like a coward.
Re: Thinking Out Loud! by ambassagod: 7:48am On Jul 25, 2017
felixomor:

So murder is right?
Please show us how and where?
Besides you clearly dont know the difference between killing for vengeance and murder.
That is why you are using murdering other tribes as example.
Someone like you will call a Judge a murderer for killing a criminal. There is no common sense there.

Please show us how and where murder is right.?
By the way, I hope people see why atheists are considered as dangerous to humanity.

The most dangerous set of people!! We need to flush out that senseless and deformed blind faith!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thinking Out Loud! by ambassagod: 7:50am On Jul 25, 2017
felixomor:

I dont expect you to know.
Why do you think atheism tries so hard to deny "intelligent design"?

Please go and study.

As in eh...

They can't stand the development of "Intelligent design", they can't!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thinking Out Loud! by ambassagod: 7:52am On Jul 25, 2017
lepasharon:

Where bih?
Ah! Is that a question?

Okay, click the link.

https://www.nairaland.com/3944184/where-accusers
Re: Thinking Out Loud! by lepasharon(f): 7:54am On Jul 25, 2017
ambassagod:

Accusing for nothing.

Accused for being an impersonator and a scammer smiley
Re: Thinking Out Loud! by ambassagod: 7:54am On Jul 25, 2017
spacetacular:
Now it's confirmed that a lot of you here are rather wonky. I keep getting absurd comments deliberately sent my way and it's absolutely funny and confusing at the same time. I do know that someone must be out to either bully or rile me up but I will not bite.

So for those who are keeping themselves busy by deliberately sending junk my way I say "don't give up your day job". For those sending private messages my way especially when all I see on my private email these days has been messages from this website I would ask that they desist because I do not want to be spammed or receive unsolicited mail. Thank you.

I have come to realise that a lot of you derive some warped sense of pleasure through deliberately bullying people and I know how to deal with bullies. Have fun cheesy

Please, be careful. They have a dangerous agenda. Be safe.
Re: Thinking Out Loud! by ambassagod: 7:56am On Jul 25, 2017
lepasharon:

Accused for being an impersonator and a scammer smiley

Okay, if you are not a coward, go to the thread he created using the link I gave, and tell him how he scammed you.

If you can't, then you better shut that hole up!
Re: Thinking Out Loud! by lepasharon(f): 7:57am On Jul 25, 2017
ambassagod:

Anyway, he just opened a thread on this case. You can go there and accuse him, no at the back and stop behaving like a coward.

Does that person look half Ukrainian? You're a dummy
Re: Thinking Out Loud! by spacetacular(f): 7:58am On Jul 25, 2017
ambassagod:

Please, be careful. They have a dangerous agenda. Be safe.

Dangerous you say? Kindly explain please. How would being a participant on this website put me in some kind of danger?
Re: Thinking Out Loud! by ambassagod: 8:01am On Jul 25, 2017
spacetacular:

Dangerous you say? Kindly explain please. How would being a participant on this website put me in some kind of danger?

Set up.
Re: Thinking Out Loud! by ambassagod: 8:02am On Jul 25, 2017
lepasharon:

Does that person look half Ukrainian? You're a dummy
Senselessness activated and upgraded. Next!
Re: Thinking Out Loud! by spacetacular(f): 8:10am On Jul 25, 2017
ambassagod:

Set up.

I still don't understand. Nobody has offered any sensible explanation to me why I keep getting these nonsensical messages. How and what has a set up got to do with it? Is this website government owned or an arm of some hate group? WHAT IS GOING ON?
Re: Thinking Out Loud! by felixomor: 8:26am On Jul 25, 2017
spacetacular:

I still don't understand. Nobody has offered any sensible explanation to me why I keep getting these nonsensical messages. How and what has a set up got to do with it? Is this website government owned or an arm of some hate group? WHAT IS GOING ON?
Sis,
Take it easy.
The website is not government owned.
I think he is just trying to tell you about atheists and their agenda. Stemming from general conversations with them on this forum. It mustn't be all about the expression. Just try to figure...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thinking Out Loud! by spacetacular(f): 8:36am On Jul 25, 2017
felixomor:

Sis,
Take it easy.
The website is not government owned.
I think he is just trying to tell you about atheists and their agenda. Stemming from general conversations with them on this forum. It mustn't be all about the expression. Just try to figure...

Well I have observed a common trait in a few people. They enjoy being bullies and trying to shut people up through vitriol or name calling. Are those the atheists?

You guys seem to know a whole lot more than I do about the things that go on here. I think I will begin to ignore a lot of stupid stuff directed at me and simply focus. I hate distractions and I see a lot of detractors here.
Re: Thinking Out Loud! by felixomor: 8:38am On Jul 25, 2017
spacetacular:

Well I have observed a common trait in a few people. They enjoy being bullies and trying to shut people up through vitriol or name calling. Are those the atheists?

You guys seem to know a whole lot more than I do about the things that go on here. I think I will begin to ignore a lot of stupid stuff directed at me and simply focus. I hate distractions and I see a lot of detractors here.

With time, you will get to know better.

1 Like

Re: Thinking Out Loud! by dalaman: 9:01am On Jul 25, 2017
ambassagod:

This same recycled long story. Find another one please!

Was your God not approving and encouraging genocide and slavery amongst other evil vices in the bible?
Re: Thinking Out Loud! by dalaman: 9:09am On Jul 25, 2017
ambassagod:

He should prove that it's him and not an impostor. It's very easy .
Re: Thinking Out Loud! by ValentineMary(m): 1:21pm On Jul 25, 2017
dalaman:

Ask him to tell you if the morality of the people that lived during the OT is the same as ours today.
Just ignore that guy. He has nothing to say so he starts denying facts and repeating qus
Re: Thinking Out Loud! by frank317: 1:52pm On Jul 25, 2017
spacetacular:

Now you are asking questions like you dont know how your christian folks get agitated of nothing. Here everyone who challenges your believe is your enemy. Look at how they are making you alarmed over nothing. This is a facless forum and no one can harm or set you up in anyway except you give out your private information. What more do you expect from people who spend a better part of their life running from an imaginary lucifer

2 Likes

Re: Thinking Out Loud! by frank317: 1:54pm On Jul 25, 2017
dalaman:

Was your God not approving and encouraging genocide and slavery amongst other evil vices in the bible?

lol... genocide used to be a universal moral law, until God had a change of 'heart'.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Are People So Easy To Fool? You dare call Atheists FOOLs?! / My Idea On Who Created God / 75 Biblical Reason Why You Should Not Drink Alcohol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.