Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,487 members, 7,816,150 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Thinking Out Loud! - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Thinking Out Loud! (7937 Views)

Why Do You Sleep In Church Even With The Loud Speakers? / Thinking Out Loud / Kissing Hanks Ass: A Look At Religious Thinking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thinking Out Loud! by geoworldedu: 1:29pm On Jul 26, 2017
analice107:

The atheists here have a WhatsApp group (One of them told me) where they agree on what to do. They must have agreed to spam you all at once, hoping you'd be penalized.

Watch out, very soon Otem will create an account similar to yours saying all sorts of things with the hope that people will believe you are not who you claim you.

Watch out for the girl who claims she lives in London where you are, she will create a new account and come here claiming she's your friend in London, she'll claim did business with you but you dupe her of a large amount of money. Watch.

Your account will be hacked, your pictures and that of your husband will be posted here.

They are very scared of Christians who can stand up to them.

Don't be scared, just be prepared.

Seun the founder of this forum does nothing to curb this trend, but he doesn't know that this will eventually eat away at the base of this website.
Madam pls leave Otem out of all these and tell 4evergod to come out and speak for himself if he isn't guilty as charged. But I am very sure Item cannot do such things. He is more than busy writing the ACTS OF THE 419 which he said that he would publish and give to schools and bookshops free of charge. I Chinedu can swear with my life the dude knows nothing about anything you allege against him. Peace. cool
Re: Thinking Out Loud! by analice107: 1:39pm On Jul 26, 2017
geoworldedu:
Madam pls leave Otem out of all these and tell 4evergod to come out and speak for himself if he isn't guilty as charged. But I am very sure Item cannot do such things. He is more than busy writing the ACTS OF THE 419 which he said that he would publish and give to schools and bookshops free of charge. I Chinedu can swear with my life the dude knows nothing about anything you allege against him. Peace. cool
Chinedu Give me your surname. 4evergod knows it. I forgot what it is. pls remind me.

Since Sam exposed you, you have been so angry & bitter and have planing on getting back at him, wen you discovered he's no longer in NL, you've done everything to rubbish his name. Keep praying he never comes back.

MrBlymer, Otemandunodnu, OtenEtum and the rest
Re: Thinking Out Loud! by geoworldedu: 1:45pm On Jul 26, 2017
analice107:

Am one of the victims here.

https://www.nairaland.com/3944184/where-accusers
The Character who created that thread is the ring leader of them here. His moniker is Otemanudonu.

He created a moniker once and claimed I was his very close Friend in the University. He said while in the University, we went everywhere together, stayed together, attended the same Campus fellowship together, and did business together.
He claimed i introduced him to someone who was into Car sales business, and he gave me a huge sum of money to enable my friend buy him a car, but i disappeared with the money.

The person he claimed i connived with and duped him, i met here on this website, I have never met him in person. And, I had graduated years ago even before i heard anything like Nairaland website.

He claimed he joined Nairaland newly and saw my name which was a lie, here we use only Usernames. how did he see my name?.

Otemanudonu hacked my account, got my pictures, my full name but couldn't go beyond that.

i was away at a time, some one saw what was going on in the website and called my attention. I came in, saw all the blackmail, and began asking him questions my very close friend should know about me. He couldn't answer any of them.

I asked him what i studied in the University. Which year i graduated, the last Hostel we stayed at, since he/she claimed we lived together. My state, the name of the fellowship we went to together, the name of the fellowship leader. If we were friends in the same department, studying the sane Course, He/she should know what Course it was we studied, but he didn't have answers to any of my questions.
He just went on calling me thief and criminal.

These are his monikers, pls watch out for them. He has more but get these for now and be aware.

And, the atheists here use him to do their dirty work a lot.

Otemanudonu.
OtemAtum
OtemErthum
OtemDomino.
Geoworldedu
and the new one he just registered to Impersonate some one he has been blackmailing for sometime now, because the brother is no longer in NL is 4EVERG0D.

4evergod is the real moniker which Otemanudonu is impersonating, making it look like it's the guy behind the account.

He has been trolling you with some of his accounts right in this thread.

Watch out for him
Madam you have offended the gods by this long epistles. Otemanuduno has never impersonated anyone, pls stop lying against him. He is a very nice person, both to the Christians, Muslims and everybody offline and online. Go and check how he has given people money, counsels, advice, recharge cards. And he leads in the fight against 419 you guys are involved in. He is truly a Universe-Sent in a battered nation like ours. I am a follower but he said that I should not call myself a follower. I love his humility online and offline. Otematum is currently on ban and I know he will speak for himself when he is back. But can 4evergod aka Emmanystone aka Spacetacular speak for himself? I doubt this. If he can speak for himself, then let him do so. We will call Mrbllymer and Ubachi to come and speak with him and then arrange how 4evergod will return the 6million plus he duped the guys of.
As for the guy who opened a capital letter 4EVERGOD moniker, he is not Otem I know. He is one kind of funny dude. He said he was trying to check brains of nairalanders to see how well they are. Unfortunately, it is only the brain of Felixomor he discovered as malfunctioning and shiitty, so I guess Felixomor should have visited a psychiatrist or a psychologist by now which is a good thing to do before it is too late.

So madam, pls pls and pls let us join hands to see that the dupers of nairaland are punished justly. Let us fight against faceless 419ers and see that they get to book. Let me and you be friends. Peace. cool
Re: Thinking Out Loud! by analice107: 1:50pm On Jul 26, 2017
geoworldedu:
Madam you have offended the gods by this long epistles. Otemanuduno has never impersonated anyone, pls stop lying against him. He is a very nice person, both to the Christians, Muslims and everybody offline and online. Go and check how he has given people money, counsels, advice, recharge cards. And he leads in the fight against 419 you guys are involved in. He is truly a Universe-Sent in a battered nation like ours. I am a follower but he said that I should not call myself a follower. I love his humility online and offline. Otematum is currently on ban and I know he will speak for himself when he is back. But can 4evergod aka Emmanystone aka Spacetacular speak for himself? I doubt this. If he can speak for himself, then let him do so. We will call Mrbllymer and Ubachi to come and speak with him and then arrange how 4evergod will return the 6million plus he duped the guys of.
As for the guy who opened a capital letter 4EVERGOD moniker, he is not Otem I know. He is one kind of funny dude. He said he was trying to check brains of nairalanders to see how well they are. Unfortunately, it is only the brain of Felixomor he discovered as malfunctioning and shiitty, so I guess Felixomor should have visited a psychiatrist or a psychologist by now which is a good thing to do before it is too late.

So madam, pls pls and pls let us join hands to see that the dupers of nairaland are punished justly. Let us fight against faceless 419ers and see that they get to book. Let me and you be friends. Peace. cool
MrBlymer is Chinedu Ubachi. Otem the sick man. time is counting on you.

1 Like

Re: Thinking Out Loud! by geoworldedu: 1:51pm On Jul 26, 2017
analice107:

Chinedu Give me your surname. 4evergod knows it. I forgot what it is. pls remind me.

Since Sam exposed you, you have been so angry & bitter and have planing on getting back at him, wen you discovered he's no longer in NL, you've done everything to rubbish his name. Keep praying he never comes back.

MrBlymer, Otemandunodnu, OtenEtum and the rest

My name is Chinedu Anazodo ___________
Fill the space with my third name pls. If I rubbish any innocent name here, may the universe rubbish my life and destroy me, Chinedu, but if the name Samuel Ekwueme did what Mrbllymer accuse him of, may the CONSCIOUSNESS OF THE UNIVERSE rubbish his name forever including the names of his supporters ICN(In Chinedu's Name) I pray.
Re: Thinking Out Loud! by geoworldedu: 1:53pm On Jul 26, 2017
analice107:

MrBlymer is Chinedu Ubachi. Otem the sick man. time is counting on you.

Madam I see you don't want to listen. I am off.
Re: Thinking Out Loud! by spacetacular(f): 1:58pm On Jul 26, 2017
geoworldedu:

Mr Seun here is another of such trolls. I do not like the circumstances surrounding his mention of my ID. He has been doing this ceaselessly.

1 Like

Re: Thinking Out Loud! by geoworldedu: 2:00pm On Jul 26, 2017
spacetacular:

Mr Seun here is another of such trolls. I do not like the circumstances surrounding his mention of my ID. He has been doing this ceaselessly.

cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thinking Out Loud! by hopefulLandlord: 2:29pm On Jul 26, 2017
analice107:
Very Funny how you have not detected that MrBlymer is Otem.
no I didn't, tell me about it

1 Like

Re: Thinking Out Loud! by 0temAtum: 4:07pm On Jul 26, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

Is it possible for me to fall victim of scam to that unintelligent 4evergod in the first place? That's what u should help ask her.
Re: Thinking Out Loud! by 0temAtum: 4:08pm On Jul 26, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

Is it possible for me to fall victim of scam to that unintelligent 4evergod in the first place? That's what u should help ask her. They just think everyone online is a fool or what
Re: Thinking Out Loud! by analice107: 4:26pm On Jul 26, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

Okay. I'll implore you to be human just this once, what i mean is this, keep your hatred for God, godliness and God lovers aside. Let's just have a rational discussion.

Can we do agree on this?

Now. Let's try to connect dots here.

Otemanoduno and 4evergod fell out on some issue. 4evergod exposed Otem's true identity Chinedu something, and disparaged him by posting what he (Otem) posted about his past. Otem in a bit to praise Erthum his god, said he was urinating on himself while sleeping for 30something years, and was very sick until Erthum revealed himself to him and healed him and he stopped urinating on the bed.

4evergod used this against him, while he too, based on their passed clashes in another section (I think politics or properties) revealed 4evergod's name as being Samuel Ekweme. I was in that thread. They went back and forth. This bad blood has continued between them.

Now, i believe a year later, 4evergod is no longer in NL, a Monikers 'MrBlymer, and Ubachi suddenly appears claiming they did business with 4evergod and he had disappeared with their money and they contacted no one else but Otem to help get it back seeing as Otem is EFCC.

And i asked myself, why will these people contact Otem? If these person or persons did business with Sam which ran into millions, don't you think they'll know more about Sam than Otem who only know Sam here on NL?

Can someone release 6million nairaland to without any contract, without any title deeds? No third parry witness?

If Ubachi (without surname or more info about him) had 6million naira to put into business, do you think Otem will be the agent he'll employ to discover his stolen money rather EFCC?

If Ubachi had 6Million Naira to do business with, don't you think, Ubachi will know enough to engage EFCC, SARS, NPF to go after Samuel Ekweme? Why bring it in Nairaland Religion section through Otem Sam's hater?

He claims he knows Samuel Ekweme's address in Aja Lagos, does he also know that Samuels family, Mother and siblings lives there? Shouldn't he arrest them so that Sam will come out from his hiding? or has Sam's mom ran away too?

There are a lot of questions, that if answered you'd be left with a lie in your hands.

Now, see a pattern. The same thing done to Sam, was done to me.

A moniker sprang from no where claiming he/she was my close friend back in University of Port Harcourt. (The school i attended is not a secret, i personally talked about here). He/she claimed we were very close back in school, we went everywhere together, we were in the same faculty and department. we studied the same course. We went to the same fellowship in school.

Only, i never slept on campus even for a night. i was off Campus throughout. I never attended any fellowship on Campus, not even once.

The only friends i had were my study group friends. and we met off campus to study.

He/she claimed i introduced him to Samuel Ekweme (4evergod) whom i met here in NL just last year.

Hahahahahahahaha, i had graduated from the University long before i even heard there was a NL. yet he claimed I knew Samuel Ekweme back then, and Samuel was into Car Sales business.

He/she claimed i collected 400.000. from him/her to have Sam sell him/her a car, but i disappeared with the money, only for him/her to come to Nairaland and find my Analicendum107's moniker and knew it's me, contacted the same Otem who hates me for taking Samuels side against him, to help him/her get his/her money back.

When my attention was called into the thread, I asked that moniker certain questions as someone who knew me closely, yet he/she couldn't answer even one of them.

What was these faculty which both of us were together in?

What did we study?
When did i graduate?
who was our Dean and HOD the year we graduated?
what hostels did we stay in.
where am i from?
what's the name of the fellowship we attended together?
Who was our fellowship leader?

these were the few questions i asked the person couldn't answer, because i had not talked about them here.

Otem hacked into my facebook account and lifted my pictures and posted 3 of them here, the same way he did with Sam's. He posted my real name here and claimed i was Samuel Ekwemes's wife, even when he had posted Sam's wife and son's pictures here.

Have you seen the pattern? Anytime Otem wants to blackmail someone, an account will come up from nowhere calling on him to help them recover their money from his haters.

The question you a sensible person shd ask yourself is, who is Otem in and outside Nairaland for people to depend on him so much believing he can indeed be their EFCC super agent?

The person who claimed we were such close friends did know anyone in my family to contact me through? The person never followed me home even once?

Nairaland was the best place for the person to bring a criminal case?

Use your head pls.

Otem is criminally insane you are not.
Re: Thinking Out Loud! by analice107: 4:50pm On Jul 26, 2017
geoworldedu:

My name is Chinedu Anazodo ___________
Fill the space with my third name pls. If I rubbish any innocent name here, may the universe rubbish my life and destroy me, Chinedu, but if the name Samuel Ekwueme did what Mrbllymer accuse him of, may the CONSCIOUSNESS OF THE UNIVERSE rubbish his name forever including the names of his supporters ICN(In Chinedu's Name) I pray.
Amen and AMEN.

Your surname is not Anazodo. stop lying.

And, the Bible says, he who digs a pit shall fall into his own pit. So, If the accusations you brought against Me and Samuel Ekweme are true then you shall go free, but if they false, may the same Universe react against you anytime you come close to success in your entire life. May you never see good. Anywhere you turn, the Universe will provide people to resist you.

May the elements of the Universe resist and fight against you constantly. The Fire, The Water, The Earth and the Wind will work against you.

May they resist your rising. Where others go and succeed, may you fail continually.

May the doors which opens for others be shut against you continually.

If your accusation of me are true, may you be free from this, but if not, May you be blackmailed in such a way that even your god Erthum will reject you.

May your name become an anathema to anyone who comes in contact with you. May your very name repulse and rebuff people around you.

May you cry and may no one come to your aid.

If you dug this pit, may you be buried in it. The Bible says, 'The wickedness of the wicked shall be upon the wicked'. May your wickedness not depart from you.

In Jesus name i have prayed.
Re: Thinking Out Loud! by analice107: 4:55pm On Jul 26, 2017
geoworldedu:

The faceless 419ners whom you trusted and did 6Million naira worth business with shey?

Otem/Chinedu, you are leaving fingerprints.

2 Likes

Re: Thinking Out Loud! by 0temAtum: 5:04pm On Jul 26, 2017
This thread makes me laff sotey my dimples disappear. Felix Omogbeyin, pls take heart u hear ? As per the thread over there.
Re: Thinking Out Loud! by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jul 26, 2017
spacetacular:

Mr se.un I do not take kindly to threats no matter how subtle they may seem.

I have been maliciously trolled here long enough and will not tolerate it for another minute.

This comment I just quoted is one of such threats I have received directly or indirectly on your website and it is absolutely unacceptable.

I suggest you call those who are using scare tactics and maligning / bully tactics on me to stop it forthwith. I am nobody's play thing and will never be.

I can give back a hundred times what I have been getting but I choose the high road. Look into this and please how can I reach you directly so I can forward details and actual proof of all I have been getting from some tossers here.
Werey, incase you've forgotten (which I doubt)...

This is not nairaland.co.uk

Misbehave, we fix ya legs back to ya shoes.
Oloshi, after you will be claiming you don't know the owner of this platform. Old scammer forming fresher

2 Likes

Re: Thinking Out Loud! by geoworldedu: 5:33pm On Jul 26, 2017
analice107:

Amen and AMEN.

Your surname is not Anazodo. stop lying.

And, the Bible says, he who digs a pit shall fall into his own pit. So, If the accusations you brought against Me and Samuel Ekweme are true then you shall go free, but if they false, may the same Universe react against you anytime you come close to success in your entire life. May you never see good. Anywhere you turn, the Universe will provide people to resist you.

May the elements of the Universe resist and fight against you constantly. The Fire, The Water, The Earth and the Wind will work against you.

May they resist your rising. Where others go and succeed, may you fail continually.

May the doors which opens for others be shut against you continually.

If your accusation of me are true, may you be free from this, but if not, May you be blackmailed in such a way that even your god Erthum will reject you.

May your name become an anathema to anyone who comes in contact with you. May your very name repulse and rebuff people around you.

May you cry and may no one come to your aid.

If you dug this pit, may you be buried in it. The Bible says, 'The wickedness of the wicked shall be upon the wicked'. May your wickedness not depart from you.

In Jesus name i have prayed.

By the power of Amadioha whom I choose to worship. And by the special grace of Chukwu Abama or if Yahweh has power too, let him join the other gods. By the combined power of these three old skul gods, let me die today if 4evergod is not guilty as charged. Otematum come and swear too. Analiar you have to swear by your gods too. Swear by Jesus and Jehovah. Say this after me, "If 4evergod is guilty as charged, may Jesus and Jehovah be struck with the thunder of Amadioha In Chinedu Name(ICN) AMEN!
Re: Thinking Out Loud! by analice107: 6:23pm On Jul 26, 2017
geoworldedu:
By the power of Amadioha whom I choose to worship. And by the special grace of Chukwu Abama or if Yahweh has power too, let him join the other gods. By the combined power of these three old skul gods, let me die today if 4evergod is not guilty as charged. Otematum come and swear too. Analiar you have to swear by your gods too. Swear by Jesus and Jehovah. Say this after me, "If 4evergod is guilty as charged, may Jesus and Jehovah be struck with the thunder of Amadioha In Chinedu Name(ICN) AMEN!
All you needed to do was type Amen as i did to your prayer.

It's sealed.
Re: Thinking Out Loud! by analice107: 6:30pm On Jul 26, 2017
0temAtum:
A year later or the same day they brought the allegation? Be telling your lie small small nah, or u think hopefullandlord is a newbie?

Lie small small aunty wa a?

Did they contact me before or after they contacted everyone generally? Aunty wa, your hand is not clean and you know it.

Aunty liar, Ubachi only brought the case to nairaland when he did Google search and saw the name of his duper here. Thanks to the past criminal records of Samuel Chinedum Ekwueme which found him out. Let me pray in Jesus name first, "In Jesus name, Samuel Chinedum Ekwueme shall not escape justice. I revealed by the vision earlier that he is a big 419 and it panned out to be so. Nature shall speed up his arrest ION(In Otem's Name).

Linus MBA, Samuel's family don't live with him except his wife and single child Raphael Akachukwu Ekwueme. Samuel's mummy has died for about 13years now and his father died not too long ago. So stop lying.

All these are stories from the gods. It's obvious that account owner wanted to get her things back out of desperation. It will be good if you guys can refund her. 4 other people are on my email concerning this same 4evergod duping ish. That guy has really duped humanity.

Housewife is different from concubine aunty wa. And I didn't hack into your account but I got my info from reliable sources.

Otem is Atum's CID, Yahweh's nightmare, 419's threat, god of justice and truth. Who u be?

This quote is the best ever. I'll include it into the DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH version of the Acts of the 419 which the future people shall see.

Now you have said it all, yawning.

Answer these questions
1. Is 4evergod aka Samuel Chinedum Ekwueme guilty of all the 419 allegations against him for close to a decade?

2. Why didn't he come online since the day he was accused? Why can't he come to defend himself?

3. Why are you behaving like Felixomor who jumps to conclusion without investigation.

4. How did Ubachi get the account number of the accused?

5. Why are you in love with a criminal which you say that you can marry over and over again?

6. Why are you defending an obvious scammer?
If you were my younger brother, you won't be walking the streets, because very soon you'd begin to hurt people. You belong in an asylum.
Re: Thinking Out Loud! by 0temAtum: 6:38pm On Jul 26, 2017
analice107:

If you were my younger brother, you won't be walking the streets, because very soon you'd begin to hurt people. You belong in an asylum.
This did not answer the questions above. tongue

1 Like

Re: Thinking Out Loud! by 0temAtum: 6:39pm On Jul 26, 2017
analice107:

All you needed to do was type Amen as i did to your prayer.

It's sealed.
AMEN!!!! Geoworldedu come and type yours too.
Re: Thinking Out Loud! by analice107: 7:11pm On Jul 26, 2017
0temAtum:
This did not answer the questions above. tongue
You must be feeling very elated right now for having me respond to you. Your time expired some seconds ago.
*Ignoremodeactivated*
Re: Thinking Out Loud! by 0temAtum: 7:24pm On Jul 26, 2017
analice107:

You must be feeling very elated right now for having me respond to you. Your time expired some seconds ago.
*Ignoremodeactivated*
Praise Dagrin Da Lord!!!
Re: Thinking Out Loud! by Emmanystone: 1:33pm On Jul 27, 2017
geoworldedu:

I really need to meet this 4evergod character. The injury he inflicted you with runs really deep. Guy, watch the anger it could kill you. This dark energy around will destroy you.

Everyone who disagrees with you is 4evergod. I wish to meet him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thinking Out Loud! by geoworldedu: 1:41pm On Jul 27, 2017
Emmanystone:

I really need to meet this 4evergod character. The injury he inflicted you with runs really deep. Guy, watch the anger it could kill you. This dark energy around will destroy you.

Everyone who disagrees with you is 4evergod. I wish to meet him.

Even Seun himself knows that u are 4evergod grin cheesy OtemAtum, observe the comment below.

Re: Thinking Out Loud! by hopefulLandlord: 1:44pm On Jul 27, 2017
geoworldedu:

Even Seun himself knows that u are 4evergod grin cheesy OtemAtum, observe the comment below.

lol,

are you saying Emmanystone can meet 4evergod by looking in the mirror?

bros, you wicked o

Re: Thinking Out Loud! by 0temAtum: 1:54pm On Jul 27, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

lol,

are you saying Emmanystone can meet 4evergod by looking in the mirror?

bros, you wicked o

Geoworldedu is trying, but he isn't getting it 100%. You can count on me to declare that I know that Emmanystone=Analice107 aka Anas09. Evidence coming soon. Lepasharon, stay tuned. However, they are all into the duping business together.

Edited: here is the evidence

https://www.nairaland.com/3949808/emmanystone-analice107#58883281
Re: Thinking Out Loud! by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jul 27, 2017
geoworldedu:

I dae feel OTEM. Truly a detector

2 Likes

Re: Thinking Out Loud! by dalaman: 2:48pm On Jul 27, 2017
0temAtum:

Geoworldedu is trying, but he isn't getting it 100%. You can count on me to declare that I know that Emmanystone=Analice107 aka Anas09. Evidence coming soon. Lepasharon, stay tuned. However, they are all into the duping business together.

Edited: here is the evidence

https://www.nairaland.com/3949808/emmanystone-analice107#58883281

This liar Analice107 is now claiming that 4everGod's mum lives in his Ajah address when 4everGod has stated many times here that his Ukrainian mum is dead. Bunch of lying criminals.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Rome's Sodomite Pedophile Agenda Subtle Sodomization Of African Children / Beware! Nairaland Christians / Why Are People So Easy To Fool? You dare call Atheists FOOLs?!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.