Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,476 members, 7,816,123 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

Thinking Out Loud! - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Thinking Out Loud! (7936 Views)

Why Do You Sleep In Church Even With The Loud Speakers? / Thinking Out Loud / Kissing Hanks Ass: A Look At Religious Thinking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thinking Out Loud! by 0temAtum: 2:49pm On Jul 27, 2017
dalaman:

This liar Analice107 is now claiming that 4everGod's mum lives in his Ajah address when 4everGod has stated many times here that his Ukrainian mum is dead. Bunch of lying criminals.
grin cheesy
Re: Thinking Out Loud! by felixomor: 4:27am On Jul 28, 2017
geoworldedu:
Madam you have offended the gods by this long epistles. Otemanuduno has never impersonated anyone, pls stop lying against him. He is a very nice person, both to the Christians, Muslims and everybody offline and online. Go and check how he has given people money, counsels, advice, recharge cards. And he leads in the fight against 419 you guys are involved in. He is truly a Universe-Sent in a battered nation like ours. I am a follower but he said that I should not call myself a follower. I love his humility online and offline. Otematum is currently on ban and I know he will speak for himself when he is back. But can 4evergod aka Emmanystone aka Spacetacular speak for himself? I doubt this. If he can speak for himself, then let him do so. We will call Mrbllymer and Ubachi to come and speak with him and then arrange how 4evergod will return the 6million plus he duped the guys of.
As for the guy who opened a capital letter 4EVERGOD moniker, he is not Otem I know. He is one kind of funny dude. He said he was trying to check brains of nairalanders to see how well they are. Unfortunately, it is only the brain of Felixomor he discovered as malfunctioning and shiitty, so I guess Felixomor should have visited a psychiatrist or a psychologist by now which is a good thing to do before it is too late.

So madam, pls pls and pls let us join hands to see that the dupers of nairaland are punished justly. Let us fight against faceless 419ers and see that they get to book. Let me and you be friends. Peace. cool

We know you are the one.

Ediort undecided
Re: Thinking Out Loud! by geoworldedu: 8:10pm On Jul 31, 2017
felixomor:

We know you are the one.

Ediort undecided
lol. Kip barking.
Re: Thinking Out Loud! by Ubachi: 12:24am On Aug 08, 2017
Seargent Destiny Nwafor 08064522121 is the federal SARS staff incharge of the case. Please if you have any information regarding the whereabouts of Mr Samuel Ekwueme , Mrs Lucy Ekwueme please contact sergeant or the nearest police station immediately. That you
Re: Thinking Out Loud! by 1Sharon(f): 2:21am On Aug 08, 2017
Ubachi:
Seargent Destiny Nwafor 08064522121 is the federal SARS staff incharge of the case. Please if you have any information regarding the whereabouts of Mr Samuel Ekwueme , Mrs Lucy Ekwueme please contact sergeant or the nearest police station immediately. That you

We deeply believe the originator of this thread is he lipsrsealed

cc otematum
Re: Thinking Out Loud! by OtemAtum: 6:25am On Aug 08, 2017
Ubachi:

Have u visited his home town?
Re: Thinking Out Loud! by 1Sharon(f): 8:01am On Aug 08, 2017
Ubachi:

What can the naija police do if a suspect has gone overseas?
Re: Thinking Out Loud! by Valkyr: 10:04am On Aug 24, 2017
spacetacular:
As i sign off tonight i wish to leave these resounding thoughts here for people to read. (i am beginning to get a hang of this website smiley )

There is a law known as the Law of diminishing returns and in a nutshell it is used to refer to a point at which the level of profits or benefits gained is less than the amount of money or energy invested.

In Christianity as we go forward we experience an increase in self value, inner strength, Increase in Joy, peace, and every other morally beneficial aspect of life plus an increase in a desire to love and live to love.

However in atheism what we have is the effect of this law of diminishing returns in full swing.

The longer they are atheist the more withdrawn they become. The more meaningless life begins to look and I have seen a lot of atheists ask the ULTIMATE QUESTION which is :

WHAT IS THE VALUE OF BEING BORN?
WHAT IS THE ESSENCE OF LIFE?
WHY DO WE LIVE SO WE CAN DIE?

and I have seen a lot arrive at a profound conclusion that LIFE IS MEANINGLESS.

Now a lot of these atheists subscribe to evolution but not creation. They do not subscribe to THE FIRST CAUSE . However since a lot of them believe in evolution, they see plants show proof of their value and how they guard themselves from predators BECAUSE they see MEANING in their existence.

For example A ROSE is so beautiful but had to develop thorns to protect itself from being eaten by animals.

Cactus plants see reason for existence hence their spines which protect them from animals.

Foxgloves produce several deadly chemicals namely Cardiac and steroidal glycosides whose ingestion can cause nausea, hallucinations, vomiting, convulsions and death. This is simply a defence mechanism because they see VALUE in their existence.

How about lower animals like reptiles? They have a vast array of defences from biting to playing possum to camouflage to autotomy.

All because THEY SEE VALUE IN THEMSELVES.

Atheism would take you eventually beneath the reasoning of plants or reptiles and all you see about yourself is simply A CREATURE OF ABSOLUTELY NO SIGNIFICANCE. THIS IS A WICKED DOWNWARD SPIRAL!

This is all its hyped up to be. And it's at this point we have seen people get carried away in either straight jackets or body bags.

What a way to live! What a way to die!

Cheers people and remember to Infuse your life with action. Don't wait for it to happen. Make it happen. Make your own future. Make your own hope. Make your own love. And whatever your beliefs, honor your creator, not by passively waiting for grace to come down from on high, but by doing what you can to make grace happen to you, right now, right down here on Earth.

not all non-theists are nihilists. some hang meaning on the human

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Is It A Sin To Question The Bible ? / Bishop Oyedepo A Freemason Or The Architect Who Constructed Most Of His Church / Rome's Sodomite Pedophile Agenda Subtle Sodomization Of African Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.