Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,549 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

17-Year-Old Girl Who Met Her Boyfriend At 13 And Got Pregnant At 14 - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 17-Year-Old Girl Who Met Her Boyfriend At 13 And Got Pregnant At 14 (60654 Views)

Lady Who Got Pregnant At 23 As A Virgin Without Penetrative Sex (pics) / Girlfriend Kneels Before Coffin Of Her EBSU Student Boyfriend At His Burial / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend At A Fast Food Restaurant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Who Met Her Boyfriend At 13 And Got Pregnant At 14 by Luciferdevil(m): 8:53am On Jul 19, 2017
thinkrite:

Luciferdevil!!! God safe us oooo Somebody can be bold to use this as, even a name?
Cos I am the Devil.
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Who Met Her Boyfriend At 13 And Got Pregnant At 14 by Nogodyej: 8:55am On Jul 19, 2017
This is how we so pose to de live
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Who Met Her Boyfriend At 13 And Got Pregnant At 14 by Vikky014(f): 8:55am On Jul 19, 2017
deepwater:
I have seen such news so many times with happy endings for folks based overseas.
Coming to my locality, suffering becomes the middle name for those who gets 'stuck-up' in this kinda love.

The next thing, the girl starts selling breads on the street and gets fingered by mechanic and carpenters, while the boy just move along answering the title 'i don born before' undecided

Very common with yoruba people, just an observation

before you quote me, i married a yoruba man, but i have stopped him from eating hydraulic soup angry

Thanks for your inquiry, you see, we both realized the need to go global from the start and onset, hence, we made a life changing decision which was to stop any form of HYDRAULIC SOUP in our life, we fasted, we held hands, knelt down and prayed for cleansing of previous inoculation of any hydraulics and vowed never to get caught up in that shitt again.

And to God be the Glory, we are soaring higher at exponential rates, is this not a miracle. What a freedom from spirit of draw-backs soups and toilet brooms

You see, that HYDRAULIC SOUP can draw your destiny back, please stop it undecided
Lmao.

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Who Met Her Boyfriend At 13 And Got Pregnant At 14 by Jaiyeola24(m): 8:56am On Jul 19, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

She is a disgrace to decency and womanhood.

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Who Met Her Boyfriend At 13 And Got Pregnant At 14 by iamrealdeji(m): 8:56am On Jul 19, 2017
the guy go still leave am. the girl no fine. they look south African or black Americans .
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Who Met Her Boyfriend At 13 And Got Pregnant At 14 by 9ja4show: 8:57am On Jul 19, 2017
Kids giving birth to a kid
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Who Met Her Boyfriend At 13 And Got Pregnant At 14 by mccoy1111: 9:00am On Jul 19, 2017
You are an idiot and a comprehensive slowpoke for insult a little girl who was naive about her action but deem it fit not to do what you've being doing all your life(Abortion).
Just go and check urself cause ur womb is damaged.
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Who Met Her Boyfriend At 13 And Got Pregnant At 14 by YungPrinzz(m): 9:04am On Jul 19, 2017
deepwater:
I have seen such news so many times with happy endings for folks based overseas.
Coming to my locality, suffering becomes the middle name for those who gets 'stuck-up' in this kinda love.

The next thing, the girl starts selling breads on the street and gets fingered by mechanic and carpenters, while the boy just move along answering the title 'i don born before' undecided

before you quote me, i married a yoruba man, but i have stopped him from eating hydraulic soup angry

Thanks for your inquiry, you see, we both realized the need to go global from the start and onset, hence, we made a life changing decision which was to stop any form of HYDRAULIC SOUP in our life, we fasted, we held hands, knelt down and prayed for cleansing of previous inoculation of any hydraulics and vowed never to get caught up in that shitt again.

And to God be the Glory, we are soaring higher at exponential rates, is this not a miracle. What a freedom from spirit of draw-backs soups and toilet brooms

You see, that HYDRAULIC SOUP can draw your destiny back, please stop it undecided
kuku kee me!!

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Who Met Her Boyfriend At 13 And Got Pregnant At 14 by mccoy1111: 9:05am On Jul 19, 2017
Enyoo:
finally

Finally what ?
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Who Met Her Boyfriend At 13 And Got Pregnant At 14 by cityabbey01(m): 9:09am On Jul 19, 2017
Selling of 10k Android phones has more adverse effects on nairaland I swear, too many unwise and unintelligent comments......too young fellas have Flood everywhere here. Chillax boys and girls.....
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Who Met Her Boyfriend At 13 And Got Pregnant At 14 by dasparrow: 9:20am On Jul 19, 2017
Lilcentt:

idiot is she not better than you that keep on f**king around. I am sure u r 20+ old and still doing shit about but this young girl is happily married

And where did you read that she is happily married? This is how you people just sit there and imagine things.

For your information, the lady in question is a black American. Teenage pregnancies and out-of-wedlock babies are very common in the black American community. This lady met and starting fuccking her boyfriend at the tender age of 13, got pregnant at 14 and is 17 years old now but she is still with her baby daddy AKA boyfriend.

American culture is not like Nigerian culture where having a child for a man automatically makes you his wife. She is NOT married. She has just chosen to stay with the father of her child. In the eyes of the law and before God, she is a spinster fornicating with her baby daddy and claiming FAMILY.

3 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Who Met Her Boyfriend At 13 And Got Pregnant At 14 by Nobody: 9:20am On Jul 19, 2017
Your MUMUNIZATION wear shoulder pad
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Who Met Her Boyfriend At 13 And Got Pregnant At 14 by mccoy1111: 9:21am On Jul 19, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

You are an idiot and a comprehensive slowpoke for insult a little girl who was naive about her action but deem it fit not to do what you've being doing all your life(Abortion).
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Who Met Her Boyfriend At 13 And Got Pregnant At 14 by luvlymabel: 9:21am On Jul 19, 2017
well i9s not a surprise here in nigeria
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Who Met Her Boyfriend At 13 And Got Pregnant At 14 by Goldicon49: 9:21am On Jul 19, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

how is she a disgrace? Do you know how well they are living? Do you see them begging for food or asking anyone to help them bring up their child...some people just comment anyhow...She is now a disgrace because she did not abort the child like many girls in Nigeria do ? Well as dumb as you are to call her a disgrace, you don't hear anyone saying you are suppose to be admitted in yabaleft...we're not telling you that because we know things happen to different people even when they don't want it, i guess you never asked for stupidity and ignorance but here you are with a load of both.. At least she was woman enough to accept responsibility with the guy, just look how beautiful their daughter is .ilI know if it was you, you would have taken pills to remove the baby and maybe when the pills don't work and you manage to give birth to the child you then abandon it and think you have sense.. Please go somewhere else and comment your nonsense ....#SENSE FALL ON YOU#
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Who Met Her Boyfriend At 13 And Got Pregnant At 14 by omobabaonibaba(m): 9:22am On Jul 19, 2017
deepwater:

you people and lies sha. what's your Yoruba husband name, his state and town. lie Mohammed daughter

should any Yoruba have abandoned his/her soup for your tasteless oha soup? its you people that deny your dignity and value, that's why u hanged away from your region and stay all over the places

I can't joke wit my ewedu soup, it my dignity and my value. you brainless shegoat, u eat banga, I eat ewedu. do I have to be proud of your native soup than mine? bombastic element

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Who Met Her Boyfriend At 13 And Got Pregnant At 14 by Nobody: 9:26am On Jul 19, 2017
IneedSugarMumy1:
Hellfire don chase Lucifer and him son come nairaland grin grin

grin
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Who Met Her Boyfriend At 13 And Got Pregnant At 14 by Janeyinspires(f): 9:26am On Jul 19, 2017
wiloy2k8:
i posted this first
https://www.nairaland.com/3931578/adorable-photos-17-yr-old-girl-met

Your HEADLINE was weak and not attention-grabbing to attract many clicks.
Next time,make it strong.
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Who Met Her Boyfriend At 13 And Got Pregnant At 14 by zeezeegal(m): 9:27am On Jul 19, 2017
Sweet Family... Atleast The Guy No Deny Her!
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Who Met Her Boyfriend At 13 And Got Pregnant At 14 by gidjah(m): 9:28am On Jul 19, 2017
sonofLuci:

Luciferdevil

Who come be this one again undecided
both of you are the same na, una look qlike sef, like daddy like son, but who b d son, who b d father sef?
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Who Met Her Boyfriend At 13 And Got Pregnant At 14 by Nobody: 9:29am On Jul 19, 2017
gidjah:
both of you are the same na, una look qlike sef, like daddy like son, but who b d son, who b d father sef?

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Who Met Her Boyfriend At 13 And Got Pregnant At 14 by Goldicon49: 9:31am On Jul 19, 2017
deepwater:

is your name Liede because your lie dey burst my brain
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Who Met Her Boyfriend At 13 And Got Pregnant At 14 by dasparrow: 9:36am On Jul 19, 2017
mccoy1111:

Stop encouraging bull shyte! A 13 year old knows right from wrong especially more so because she is a Black American and in America, sex education is taught to them unlike here in Nigeria where it is not. Having babies out-of-wedlock is very common in the Black American community and they see nothing wrong with it. It is not uncommon to see a young woman who has 5 children for 5 different men.

You hypocrites on Nairaland are always quick to quote the bible to homosexuals reminding them of hell fire but you will never condemn the fornicators and adulterers who are equally heading to hell if they don't repent. What does a 14 year old know about being a mother? Most of them know nothing and that is why they end up raising children - especially male children - who amount to nothing but criminals in their adult life and end up filling the prison cells in the United States. We should not encourage rubbish. She was not naive. I knew nothing about sex when I was her age. The lady eye don tear tey tey and her fornicative lifestyle should never be encouraged or excused!

Bringing BASTARDS into the world is not cute. And yes, a bastard is a child born out-of-wedlock. Sex is for married people only. Go against that rule and watch thunder strike you from above.

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Who Met Her Boyfriend At 13 And Got Pregnant At 14 by takenadoh: 9:37am On Jul 19, 2017
attackgat:

Not if the boy is close to her age

Well she never talked about the guys age and only mentioned hers that's why I am a bit suspicious
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Who Met Her Boyfriend At 13 And Got Pregnant At 14 by phanshark(m): 9:38am On Jul 19, 2017
[quote author=sonofLuci post=58602708][/quote]nairaland una no go kill me oh! lols
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Who Met Her Boyfriend At 13 And Got Pregnant At 14 by ItsMeAboki(m): 9:43am On Jul 19, 2017
See as their daughters are becoming expert leg openers by 13yrs and in consequence producing bastards or many of them queuing up at abortion clinics; yet would they hypocritically turn around and insult northerners for embracing early marriage for their daughters in order to safeguard them from such shameful misfortune.

2 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Who Met Her Boyfriend At 13 And Got Pregnant At 14 by tunchi014(m): 9:47am On Jul 19, 2017
OrestesDante:

Forget rubbish abeg. Your ground holds no water.

For those quoting me:

"If you have a female child get her a husband at 13"
... When i no be mad @boki, #iranu
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Who Met Her Boyfriend At 13 And Got Pregnant At 14 by Nobody: 9:51am On Jul 19, 2017
IneedSugarMumy1:
Hellfire don chase Lucifer and him son come nairaland grin grin
Guy dey hide this ur small preek nah cry HABA
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Who Met Her Boyfriend At 13 And Got Pregnant At 14 by Slickub(m): 9:51am On Jul 19, 2017
Thanks for the update

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Age Is Just A Number - Reactions As 'Young' Couple Set To Wed In Benue (Photos) / 10 Types Of Guys That Always Have Ladies Lurking Around Them For Relationship / Two Nairalanders Getting Married. Check Out Our Pre Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.