Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,909 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:05 PM

Ademola Adeleke Meets With Femi Fani-Kayode And Iyiola Omisore - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ademola Adeleke Meets With Femi Fani-Kayode And Iyiola Omisore (28439 Views)

Iyiola Omisore's Campaign Banners For Governor, Osun State (Photos) / Senator Iyiola Omisore Eating With 'Commoners', Nigerians React To Photo / Nnamdi Kanu Eating With Femi Fani-Kayode And His Family In Abuja (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ademola Adeleke Meets With Femi Fani-Kayode And Iyiola Omisore by StarPlayer: 9:51am On Jul 19, 2017
hmm
Re: Ademola Adeleke Meets With Femi Fani-Kayode And Iyiola Omisore by deepwater(f): 9:55am On Jul 19, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Band of rogues..

All of them there have killed something or shed blood just to attain political relevance.
One killed Bola Ige,
The other one killed his brother,
The last one killed his conscience.
Re: Ademola Adeleke Meets With Femi Fani-Kayode And Iyiola Omisore by Ilajeboy(m): 9:55am On Jul 19, 2017
dutchnorics:
Did he danced

lipsrsealed danced
Re: Ademola Adeleke Meets With Femi Fani-Kayode And Iyiola Omisore by icon8: 9:56am On Jul 19, 2017
NobleAngell:
Hmmmmm there must be something cooking. Where 2 or 3 afonjas gather, conspiracy is not lacking. We need to keep our eyes open and our ears on ground.

You keep your ears to the ground, not "on ground", ok?

You're welcome, dear.
Re: Ademola Adeleke Meets With Femi Fani-Kayode And Iyiola Omisore by icon8: 9:59am On Jul 19, 2017
Shortyy:
Fani my crush

Who's got that meme, abeg?
Re: Ademola Adeleke Meets With Femi Fani-Kayode And Iyiola Omisore by BABANGBALI: 10:01am On Jul 19, 2017
Buhari is in twuobu
Re: Ademola Adeleke Meets With Femi Fani-Kayode And Iyiola Omisore by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 10:05am On Jul 19, 2017
are they planing to join Biafra movement
Re: Ademola Adeleke Meets With Femi Fani-Kayode And Iyiola Omisore by valinno(m): 10:06am On Jul 19, 2017
my country men
Re: Ademola Adeleke Meets With Femi Fani-Kayode And Iyiola Omisore by masterplan303(m): 10:10am On Jul 19, 2017
BabaO2:
FFK and Omisore have no political values.
What do you know about political value?
Re: Ademola Adeleke Meets With Femi Fani-Kayode And Iyiola Omisore by masterplan303(m): 10:13am On Jul 19, 2017
dutchnorics:
Did he danced
did he danced?
Lol...una no go kill person for here o
Re: Ademola Adeleke Meets With Femi Fani-Kayode And Iyiola Omisore by dquantom: 10:15am On Jul 19, 2017
THE DANCING SENATOR
Re: Ademola Adeleke Meets With Femi Fani-Kayode And Iyiola Omisore by Antoeni(m): 10:23am On Jul 19, 2017
Fayose missing in the pix
Re: Ademola Adeleke Meets With Femi Fani-Kayode And Iyiola Omisore by hucienda: 10:24am On Jul 19, 2017
battle of the potbellies ...
Re: Ademola Adeleke Meets With Femi Fani-Kayode And Iyiola Omisore by phemzy200: 10:28am On Jul 19, 2017
What I can say here is huhu, something want to happen political
Re: Ademola Adeleke Meets With Femi Fani-Kayode And Iyiola Omisore by Gobhanky: 10:28am On Jul 19, 2017
Pot bellied men
Re: Ademola Adeleke Meets With Femi Fani-Kayode And Iyiola Omisore by Praktikals(m): 10:34am On Jul 19, 2017
NobleAngell:
Hmmmmm there must be something cooking. Where 2 or 3 afonjas gather, conspiracy is not lacking. We need to keep our eyes open and our ears on ground.
Conspire against who? Definitely not an inconsequential 'developer' tribe.
Re: Ademola Adeleke Meets With Femi Fani-Kayode And Iyiola Omisore by MrPolitics: 10:34am On Jul 19, 2017
FFK is already plotting to be PDP's next national chairman
Re: Ademola Adeleke Meets With Femi Fani-Kayode And Iyiola Omisore by Praktikals(m): 10:37am On Jul 19, 2017
BabaO2:
FFK and Omisore have no political values.
I support APC but its a fallacy to say Omisore has no political value. I agree that FFK is a political liability; anyone he supports is bound to fail.
Re: Ademola Adeleke Meets With Femi Fani-Kayode And Iyiola Omisore by donqx: 10:47am On Jul 19, 2017
ok
Re: Ademola Adeleke Meets With Femi Fani-Kayode And Iyiola Omisore by Kingluqman89(m): 10:56am On Jul 19, 2017
Jalubarika:
Osun PDP Leaders in One Picture. The Subject of their Meeting is how to take over Osun. Omisore for Governor FFK for Senator
Davido for Ospoly Rector B-red for Oscotech Rector Shina Rambo for Uniosun VC
U don miss am... Shina Rambo is now B-Red
Re: Ademola Adeleke Meets With Femi Fani-Kayode And Iyiola Omisore by DamiBukola: 11:07am On Jul 19, 2017
dutchnorics:
Did he danced
What a sentence!!! I guess you are among those making mockery of Mrs. Patience Jonathan? She speaks better than your good self.
Re: Ademola Adeleke Meets With Femi Fani-Kayode And Iyiola Omisore by goodluckone(m): 11:15am On Jul 19, 2017
I like this men
Re: Ademola Adeleke Meets With Femi Fani-Kayode And Iyiola Omisore by Eportal123: 12:03pm On Jul 19, 2017
NobleAngell:

You need to think well before you post thrash.
Re: Ademola Adeleke Meets With Femi Fani-Kayode And Iyiola Omisore by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jul 19, 2017
DamiBukola:
What a sentence!!! I guess you are among those making mockery of Mrs. Patience Jonathan? She speaks better than your good self.
So you can't correct my mistake without insulting me
Professor of English why are u still unemployed,I accept my mistake is nt my mother's tongue but try n get a job so that you can equally get a life.
Re: Ademola Adeleke Meets With Femi Fani-Kayode And Iyiola Omisore by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jul 19, 2017
masterplan303:
did he danced?
Lol...una no go kill person for here o
Correct it n stop making mockery of yourself
Re: Ademola Adeleke Meets With Femi Fani-Kayode And Iyiola Omisore by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jul 19, 2017
Ilajeboy:

lipsrsealed danced
Sorry if u have never made a mistake before
Re: Ademola Adeleke Meets With Femi Fani-Kayode And Iyiola Omisore by Kobicove(m): 1:26pm On Jul 19, 2017
The happy-go-lucky senator-elect...

He still thinks he was elected to party undecided
Re: Ademola Adeleke Meets With Femi Fani-Kayode And Iyiola Omisore by yabatown: 1:44pm On Jul 19, 2017
ONE DRUG ADDICT (FFK) ONE CRIMINAL ( OMISORE) AND ONE PROSPECTIVE CRIMINAL IN THE PERSON OF ADELEKE.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A JEGA Must Go Protest Currently On Along Ikorodu Road Lagos / Reno Omokri Throws A Shade At Kwankwaso For Meeting Jonathan / Two Nigerians And An Israeli Smuggle $9.3million Into South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.