Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,896 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

Senator Godswill Akpabio Defects To Ibrahim Magu’s Camp - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Godswill Akpabio Defects To Ibrahim Magu’s Camp (2922 Views)

Garba Shehu Reacts To Ibrahim Gambari's Appointment As Chief Of Staff / Buhari Refers To Ibrahim Usman Jibrin As ‘Your Highness’ At FEC / Reno Omokri Has This To Say About Tinubu As Akpabio Defects To APC From PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senator Godswill Akpabio Defects To Ibrahim Magu’s Camp by PrettyRita(f): 10:49am On Jul 19, 2017
Amidst ongoing horse-trading between the Senate and the Presidency over the non-confirmation of Ibrahim Magu as the EFCC Chairman, some Legislators are now caught in the mix.

Senator Godswill Akpabio is believed to be behind Global Peace Campaign, an international Non-Governmental Organization (NGO) which has concluded plans to stage a protest in defense of Magu.

It is not yet clear why the Senator will betray his colleagues; but it appears the Senator is desperate to have the EFCC drop the corruption charges against him. Magu has obviously intimidated the Senator to a corner, thereby making the ongoing war against corruption a business venture for every dig and harry.

It is unclear how many Senators are secretly romancing with the “unwanted” anti-corruption czar.
These Senators must stop deceiving Nigerians!

source: @shellynolly

This is getting more interesting.
Re: Senator Godswill Akpabio Defects To Ibrahim Magu’s Camp by taylor88(m): 10:51am On Jul 19, 2017
source
Re: Senator Godswill Akpabio Defects To Ibrahim Magu’s Camp by madridguy(m): 10:52am On Jul 19, 2017
Following....
Re: Senator Godswill Akpabio Defects To Ibrahim Magu’s Camp by dodelight(m): 10:54am On Jul 19, 2017
If this is true, he must be having some skeletons in his cupboards. Or so I think.
Re: Senator Godswill Akpabio Defects To Ibrahim Magu’s Camp by CoolFreeday(m): 10:58am On Jul 19, 2017
na their work, selfish corrupt old men
Re: Senator Godswill Akpabio Defects To Ibrahim Magu’s Camp by jordyspices: 11:52am On Jul 19, 2017
Na so na every body for himself
Re: Senator Godswill Akpabio Defects To Ibrahim Magu’s Camp by PrettyRita(f): 1:35pm On Jul 19, 2017
CoolFreeday:
na their work, selfish corrupt old men

MAGU IS BENT ON REMAINING THERE. HE WILL DO EVERYTHING POSSIBLE TO RECRUIT AVAILABLE HANDS

1 Like

Re: Senator Godswill Akpabio Defects To Ibrahim Magu’s Camp by Jabioro: 1:41pm On Jul 19, 2017
Bend them, if it hard to be bent then break it, he can't escaped the two but it would be easier for them to be bend than get it broke . Breaking ness might be in pieces, more damages... to the body. Olomu domu iya re mu
Re: Senator Godswill Akpabio Defects To Ibrahim Magu’s Camp by BUHARItesticles: 1:43pm On Jul 19, 2017
He is still Saraki's agent, but that man is politically wise
Re: Senator Godswill Akpabio Defects To Ibrahim Magu’s Camp by PrettyRita(f): 2:11pm On Jul 19, 2017
BUHARItesticles:
He is still Saraki's agent, but that man is politically wise

how is this one wisdom my brother
Re: Senator Godswill Akpabio Defects To Ibrahim Magu’s Camp by naijagobetter(m): 3:00pm On Jul 19, 2017
he is being smart, cos the senate will loose in court, even if they dont? He can always buy his fellow sinators thereafter.
Re: Senator Godswill Akpabio Defects To Ibrahim Magu’s Camp by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 3:03pm On Jul 19, 2017
Is magu the only saint in naija?
Re: Senator Godswill Akpabio Defects To Ibrahim Magu’s Camp by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jul 19, 2017
PrettyRita:
Amidst ongoing horse-trading between the Senate and the Presidency over the non-confirmation of Ibrahim Magu as the EFCC Chairman, some Legislators are now caught in the mix.

Senator Godswill Akpabio is believed to be behind Global Peace Campaign, an international Non-Governmental Organization (NGO) which has concluded plans to stage a protest in defense of Magu.

It is not yet clear why the Senator will betray his colleagues; but it appears the Senator is desperate to have the EFCC drop the corruption charges against him. Magu has obviously intimidated the Senator to a corner, thereby making the ongoing war against corruption a business venture for every dig and harry.

It is unclear how many Senators are secretly romancing with the “unwanted” anti-corruption czar.
These Senators must stop deceiving Nigerians!

source: @shellynolly

This is getting more interesting.
Yoruba Muslim, una done start with una lie again o. Nigeria cnn
Re: Senator Godswill Akpabio Defects To Ibrahim Magu’s Camp by richidinho(m): 3:47pm On Jul 19, 2017
lol...he is no longer decamping to APC?
Re: Senator Godswill Akpabio Defects To Ibrahim Magu’s Camp by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jul 19, 2017
dodelight:
If this is true, he must be having some skeletons in his cupboards. Or so I think.
Which politician in Nigeria that's free from any skeleton in their cupboards? That they haven't being exposed doesn't mean they don't have because it's a matter of time. But the source were op got his information is kind of strange
Re: Senator Godswill Akpabio Defects To Ibrahim Magu’s Camp by CoolFreeday(m): 4:57pm On Jul 19, 2017
PrettyRita:

MAGU IS BENT ON REMAINING THERE. HE WILL DO EVERYTHING POSSIBLE TO RECRUIT AVAILABLE HANDS

The guy is trying
Re: Senator Godswill Akpabio Defects To Ibrahim Magu’s Camp by PrettyRita(f): 9:50pm On Jul 19, 2017
CoolFreeday:

The guy is trying

To remain in power or working? Which one?

If u ask me Magi should go. The man is a dullard

Not sound
He disgraced d Commission during his confirmation

Very poor outing
Re: Senator Godswill Akpabio Defects To Ibrahim Magu’s Camp by CoolFreeday(m): 10:47pm On Jul 19, 2017
PrettyRita:

To remain in power or working? Which one?

If u ask me Magi should go. The man is a dullard

Not sound
He disgraced d Commission during his confirmation

Very poor outing

I think he should stay, I support him actually. He might not be perfect but he is better. Outing during confirmation is nothing, provided he can deliver and he is trying
Re: Senator Godswill Akpabio Defects To Ibrahim Magu’s Camp by FearGodinall: 11:54pm On Jul 19, 2017
If magu is the only person qualified to head efcc then Nigeria must ceased to exist. Better make him everything.
Re: Senator Godswill Akpabio Defects To Ibrahim Magu’s Camp by FearGodinall: 12:06am On Jul 20, 2017
CoolFreeday:

I think he should stay, I support him actually. He might not be perfect but he is better. Outing during confirmation is nothing, provided he can deliver and he is trying
You support him because you think he is better than who... he is not better than any. Did he publish the names of those employed by his commission, that alone tells who magu really is. Let another opposition win is then you will know that magu is too stupid to head that commission.
Re: Senator Godswill Akpabio Defects To Ibrahim Magu’s Camp by FearGodinall: 12:09am On Jul 20, 2017
asuustrike2009:

Which politician in Nigeria that's free from any skeleton in their cupboards? That they haven't being exposed doesn't mean they don't have because it's a matter of time. But the source were op got his information is kind of strange
Tinibu is free bros, if you want more names I will mention them.
Re: Senator Godswill Akpabio Defects To Ibrahim Magu’s Camp by Nobody: 1:04am On Jul 20, 2017
FearGodinall:
Tinibu is free bros, if you want more names I will mention them.
He's not free it's a matter of time before he's being exposed

(1) (Reply)

What Flag Stood By President Buhari During The Independence Day Broadcast? / Ajiobi Commissions The Multi-million-dollar Naira De Bayo Adelabu Projects In Ib / How 'ordinary' Ward Chairman Nailed Oshiomhole's Political Coffin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.