Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,299 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Before You Marry From IMO State See List - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Before You Marry From IMO State See List (944 Views)

Where Did Your Parent Warned You Not To Marry From And Why? / Lady Leaves Suicide Note As Her Boyfriend Ikenna Eze From Imo Dumps Her (Photos) / Man To Marry Two Women In Delta State, See His Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before You Marry From IMO State See List by Onyeka64(m): 2:20pm On Jul 19, 2017
Recently I followed a friend to Imo state to inquire about their marital rites co's my guy wants to marry his bae . please nairalander before you leave for Imo state, please prepare we well.
There were quite a few things I observed about the state
1. The governor has a scholarship program for Fulanis.. And the state is one of the most affected by herdsmen attack.

2. everyone uses the internet apart from the government

3.they have the prettiest girls in the Southeast part of Nigeria

4.they have water logged roads,but build frame like roof over it

5. Helping Strangers is strange in Imo

6. only millionaires marry in Imo state. This is evidence in the high demand faced on male suitors
7. Add yours

Re: Before You Marry From IMO State See List by delishpot: 2:22pm On Jul 19, 2017
OP, is that too much to marry a wife? You have been dating a girl for years and you plan to marry her wjen the time is right dont you know that you and in some cases her need to be saving some money for the wedding?

1 Like

Re: Before You Marry From IMO State See List by wtfcoded: 2:24pm On Jul 19, 2017
cheesy grin see list
Re: Before You Marry From IMO State See List by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jul 19, 2017
Only? You can't give what u don't have. You just need to explain your budget and they will cut d expenses
Re: Before You Marry From IMO State See List by VargasVee(m): 2:25pm On Jul 19, 2017
Man, stop posting shhiit

Your no1 is totally crap, herdsmen where?

Fulani go to school? let alone free education LMAO

Who knows the thick village you went to

I've not been home for quite some years but please stop posting Bollocks on a public forum.

And yes, we have the prettiest grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Before You Marry From IMO State See List by Onyeka64(m): 2:31pm On Jul 19, 2017
delishpot:
OP, is that too much to marry a wife?
the third list stops at number 50.one has to complete the requirement before the traditional and wedding
Re: Before You Marry From IMO State See List by JideAmuGiaka: 2:43pm On Jul 19, 2017
Op, may NwaAmaikpe 's akpa Amu fall on you.
Re: Before You Marry From IMO State See List by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jul 19, 2017
delishpot:
OP, is that too much to marry a wife? You have been dating a girl for years and you plan to marry her wjen the time is right dont you know that you and in some cases her need to be saving some money for the wedding?

I wonder o..
Re: Before You Marry From IMO State See List by Divinehenrich(m): 3:32pm On Jul 19, 2017
Op, can you precisely state the town & LGA.
Am very much interested.
Re: Before You Marry From IMO State See List by delishpot: 4:06pm On Jul 19, 2017
Onyeka64:
the third list stops at number 50.one has to complete the requirement before the traditional and wedding

But I see some small change items there too na. Not like the 50 items are all expensive. Snuff, goat leg, kolanut, dry gin, alligator pepper, salt cartons of beer etc dont you intend to entertain those you would call to withness your traditional proposal? Na mourning you dey go mourn for there? How you want come take manage a home if cigaretes and Kolanut and seamans snapps and goat leg are expensive items? Haba. The number shouldnt count it is the prices of the items that should count. Thry can give you a list with only ten items costing tens of thousands each would that have been better?
Una go save millions to buy nice car but to marry better wife una ho start to complain say ciga andnsnuff with 2k too expensive. Abeg make the boy no fall my hands o.

Anyway, if they are serious they should start saving money. No one expects them to do the wedding the very next day. Plus he can talk to his future dad inlaw and see how best he can cut cost. He should price his wife down a bit. grin grin grin like tomatos in the market....Na joke o
Re: Before You Marry From IMO State See List by wristbangle: 4:10pm On Jul 19, 2017
It's still a fair list. I thought it was higher than this.

With this requirement, I can marry from Imo sef cool
Re: Before You Marry From IMO State See List by muller101(m): 4:11pm On Jul 19, 2017
VargasVee:
Man, stop posting shhiit

Your no1 is totally crap, herdsmen where?

Fulani go to school? let alone free education LMAO

Who knows the thick village you went to

I've not been home for quite some years but please stop posting Bollocks on a public forum.

And yes, we have the prettiest grin grin
oya come travel go village.
Re: Before You Marry From IMO State See List by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jul 19, 2017
I don't understand no 4

5&6 is hogwash.

(1) (Reply)

DNA Tests, Worth It Or Not? / Do Women Really Do This? / Describe This "Slay Queen" In One Word (Viewers Discretion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.