Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,329 members, 7,864,579 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:57 PM

10 Signs The Guy You Are Dating Won’t Marry You – See This To Stop Wasting Your - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Signs The Guy You Are Dating Won’t Marry You – See This To Stop Wasting Your (967 Views)

Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? / Top Reasons Why You Don’t Need To Deflower Igbo Ladies If You Won’t Marry Them.. / Ladies, This Is The Kind Of Guy You Should Stop Wasting Time With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Signs The Guy You Are Dating Won’t Marry You – See This To Stop Wasting Your by Freshvibesblog2: 11:32pm On Jul 28, 2017
I have a few buddies—married men, now—who used to drink and sleep around like you wouldn’t believe.In college, their dorm rooms smelled like gym shorts and beer cans.If I’d given it any thought at all (which, I admit, I didn’t), I would have sworn they’d never get married, or at the very least, that they’d be the last of our group to pop the question. But over the last few years, I’ve seen these knuckleheads change from keg-stand champions to husbands and even fathers, because at some point, something changed in them.

And that’s a common story with guys: We never seem ready to settle down until, well, we are.Knowing these guys through their philandering years and into matrimonial bliss has helped me recognize some of the ways guys change when they start to think long-term about relationships.So if you’re wondering whether a guy sees himself as serially single or ready to lock it down, here are a few of the telltale signs he’s not ready for

1. He Can’t Make Big Decisions
His reluctance to marry might not be about you at all.If he can’t decide on, say, what career path he wants to follow or where he wants to live, he probably doesn’t know himself well enough to settle down yet.

2. When He Talks About His Future, He Doesn’t Talk About You
In 10 years he wants to be a CEO with a huge yacht and a leash-trained lion named Simba Great.As he’s musing out loud about these plans, does he speculate on how you’ll fit in?
If he’s talking about moving to São Paulo, does he ask if you like warm weather?
Because these things matter.
Even if he’s just joking around, it’s a bad sign if he constantly talks about his future self as a lone wolf—unless, of course, you’re the lion on the leash, which would make for some very strange role playing.

3. He doesn’t ask about your long-term goal
Again, if he’s not yet tailoring his pipe dreams to yours, he’s not yet thinking about your lives together.It’s not like he has to account for every little detail, but if he isn’t showing an interest in your future, it might be because he doesn’t see himself in it.

4. He Doesn’t Handle Conflicts Well
Relationships require maintenance, and hey, fights happen.But when you get into a spat, does he launch right into a blowout fight or calmly try to explain why something bothers him?
Does he talk to you when he’s upset or totally shut down emotionally?
If he loses his cool during small disagreements, it’s not a good sign for any of the larger conflicts that may come down the line.

5. He Makes Odd Noises During Romantic Comedies
If it’s just minor eye-rolling during the cheesiest and most cliché-riddled scenes (he stopped the wedding at the altar?!
He raced through airport security just to k!ss her, then don’t read too far into it.
But if he’s grunting, growling, and whimpering like he’s in pain for the entire duration of Titanic, he’s sending a message.You’re just not his Rose.

More Updates
http://www.freshvibesblog.com/2017/07/10-signs-guy-you-are-dating-wont-marry.html?m=1

http://www.freshvibesblog.com/2017/07/10-signs-guy-you-are-dating-wont-marry.html?m=1

Re: 10 Signs The Guy You Are Dating Won’t Marry You – See This To Stop Wasting Your by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jul 28, 2017
Çock sucking fúçking búllshit smiley
Re: 10 Signs The Guy You Are Dating Won’t Marry You – See This To Stop Wasting Your by cuedish: 11:58pm On Jul 28, 2017
grin
Re: 10 Signs The Guy You Are Dating Won’t Marry You – See This To Stop Wasting Your by OkuFaba(m): 12:47am On Jul 29, 2017
ANOTHER PIONT
If he doesnt give you HEAD during sex
Re: 10 Signs The Guy You Are Dating Won’t Marry You – See This To Stop Wasting Your by MissRaine69(f): 2:14am On Jul 29, 2017
OkuFaba:
ANOTHER PIONT

If he doesnt give you HEAD during sex
Tru tru

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs The Guy You Are Dating Won’t Marry You – See This To Stop Wasting Your by Nobody: 7:19am On Jul 29, 2017
Not all relationship will lead to marriage.

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Trendy Queen Pics / Does Anyone Knows This Guy(pics) / Does A Situation Exist Where It's Okay To Cheat On Someone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.