Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,911 members, 7,956,428 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:46 AM

Court Dissolves Marriage Of Woman Who Collects N500 From Husband Before Sex - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Court Dissolves Marriage Of Woman Who Collects N500 From Husband Before Sex (35059 Views)

Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) / Court Dissolves Marriage As DNA Reveals Child’s Paternity / Court Dissolves Marriage Over HIV Positive Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Dissolves Marriage Of Woman Who Collects N500 From Husband Before Sex by LordCrimson(m): 6:21am On Jul 20, 2017
darlenese:

funny enough I didn't even read ur mentions, I dnt take online issues serious so I can never be upset. sometimes we all get silly so I understand. :-)
Thanks dear cool
Re: Court Dissolves Marriage Of Woman Who Collects N500 From Husband Before Sex by Oyindidi(f): 7:42am On Jul 20, 2017
sexybbstar:
Lol...pay before service.

Irresponsible housewife.!Thats why guys are being warned to stop choosing future patner in a clubhouse or a brothel.
Don't be too quick to call her names. You can't walk in her shoes for 1 month. That man is a beast for not taking care of his family. Pray you marry the right man and don't judge other marriages by what you see online.

1 Like

Re: Court Dissolves Marriage Of Woman Who Collects N500 From Husband Before Sex by Nobody: 9:16am On Jul 20, 2017
PDPGuy:

Whatever he may have done to her isn't stated in the article. It was wrong for the the woman to be collecting N500 before sex though

You're such a gentleman. I'm proud of your parents. kiss
Re: Court Dissolves Marriage Of Woman Who Collects N500 From Husband Before Sex by Challspace(m): 9:24am On Jul 20, 2017
krushdripper:
Ehen now and someone person(s) got jealous and did that ish.

Lol! Oh please....
Re: Court Dissolves Marriage Of Woman Who Collects N500 From Husband Before Sex by RowlandVSP: 9:28am On Jul 20, 2017
pay b4 service cheesy
Re: Court Dissolves Marriage Of Woman Who Collects N500 From Husband Before Sex by krushdripper(m): 10:41am On Jul 20, 2017
Challspace:

Lol! Oh please....
Oh yes, you don't believe it doesn't make it untrue. There are extraterrestial powers at the whims of humans and africa is one place where it's use is practiced.
Re: Court Dissolves Marriage Of Woman Who Collects N500 From Husband Before Sex by Challspace(m): 10:52am On Jul 20, 2017
krushdripper:
Oh yes, you don't believe it doesn't make it untrue. There are extraterrestial powers at the whims of humans and africa is one place where it's use is practiced.

Why then is Africa still so "backwards"?. I don't even have the strength to argue with you. Since these extraterrestrial forces are at your beck and call, please do not hesitate to use them and give yourself a functioning brain.
Re: Court Dissolves Marriage Of Woman Who Collects N500 From Husband Before Sex by krushdripper(m): 11:04am On Jul 20, 2017
Challspace:

Why then is Africa still so "backwards"?. I don't even have the strength to argue with you. Since these extraterrestrial forces are at your beck and call, please do not hesitate to use them and give yourself a functioning brain.
Africa is backwards because they use these powers to trouble eachother and spoil things for themselves and again a typical black man is lower in overall quality than a typical white man, major reason for the gap europeans, americans, asians give africa in everything we do so i say again, voodoo? black magic? extraterrestial powers? all exist whether you get to believe it or not.
Re: Court Dissolves Marriage Of Woman Who Collects N500 From Husband Before Sex by Challspace(m): 11:53am On Jul 20, 2017
krushdripper:
Africa is backwards because they use these powers to trouble eachother and spoil things for themselves and again a typical black man is lower in overall quality than a typical white man, major reason for the gap europeans, americans, asians give africa in everything we do so i say again, voodoo? black magic? extraterrestial powers? all exist whether you get to believe it or not.

I forgot to say this -always try to profread your posts before you upload - in my earlier reply to you. I mean no offence. It's just that when you post an article or reply filled with errors, it's particularly hard to read and makes it difficult for one to take you seriously.

Africa is backwards because they use these powers to trouble eachother and spoil things for themselves

Then the onus is on you to tap into this power and do things differently. While you're at it, teleport into CBN headquarters and "borrow" some money to construct the roads in your village, or perhaps tap into that magic terrestrial power of yours and give us 24 hour electricity, seven days a week. These are just a couple of suggestions. No pressure!

again a typical black man is lower in overall quality than a typical white man

Now this my friend is flawed thinking. What makes a "typical" white man, better than a black man. Do they have two brains? Do they fly? Are they immune to diseases? I can go on and on and on.

Change your mindset.

voodoo? black magic? extraterrestial powers? all exist whether you get to believe it or not.

I can say the same of Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny or the Flying Spaghetti Monster but that doesn't make it true.

Cheers!
Re: Court Dissolves Marriage Of Woman Who Collects N500 From Husband Before Sex by krushdripper(m): 12:43pm On Jul 20, 2017
What makes a man better than a baboon or gorilla? you can also apply your other questions. The part about CBN and building roads, i think you're just clowning with yourself.
Re: Court Dissolves Marriage Of Woman Who Collects N500 From Husband Before Sex by krushdripper(m): 12:50pm On Jul 20, 2017
Challspace:

What do you mean by my extraterrestial powers?? you really got serious issues you've got to settle with yourself, i never personalised anything, you're just trying to be offensive.. cos of your issues ofcourse.
Re: Court Dissolves Marriage Of Woman Who Collects N500 From Husband Before Sex by krushdripper(m): 12:52pm On Jul 20, 2017
Challspace:

Why is a man better than a baboon or gorilla?? you can add your other questions and go on if you like.
Re: Court Dissolves Marriage Of Woman Who Collects N500 From Husband Before Sex by Challspace(m): 1:00pm On Jul 20, 2017
krushdripper:
What do you mean by my extraterrestial powers?? you really got serious issues you've got to settle with yourself, i never personalised anything, you're just trying to be offensive.. cos of your issues ofcourse.

Nairaland's very own designated psychologist I salute you sir! This is going nowhere.

Have a nice day!
Re: Court Dissolves Marriage Of Woman Who Collects N500 From Husband Before Sex by Challspace(m): 1:00pm On Jul 20, 2017
krushdripper:
Why is a man better than a baboon or gorilla?? you can add your other questions and go on if you like.

What has this even got to do with anything??
Re: Court Dissolves Marriage Of Woman Who Collects N500 From Husband Before Sex by krushdripper(m): 3:00pm On Jul 20, 2017
Challspace:

What has this even got to do with anything??
Since you're a dumbass, i'll tell you, the same way a man is better than a baboon or gorilla is the same way, a white man is better than a blackman. Do you measure the amount of rainfall that falls at a particular time? There are people that can hold rain from falling or move it to another venue to fall, Do you make seeds to germinate and grow? Those are extraterrestial powers working without your dumbass. You have a nice day too.
Re: Court Dissolves Marriage Of Woman Who Collects N500 From Husband Before Sex by Psoul(m): 3:18pm On Jul 20, 2017
I was trying to beliv the man and was already pitying him until i hear the wife's version of the case.
Let's beliv the story at its face value.
The woman is right to charge the man for sex
The man was not giving his wife money for the family upkeep and the only time the woman can get it is wen konji catches the man
The man has bn paying cos he know that he was guilty of the charge the wife placed on him
Why was the man pouring his semen on the ground?
Why wont the woman act like a prostitute when u are behaving as if u are meeting a prostitute.
The woman want a baby and u are not helping to make one. U kw how much women value babies.
Another thing that destroyed their marriage is prayer house
The woman belivd the fake pastor that told her that her husband was her problem.
Women be careful how u patronize these marriage breaker prayer houses.
Re: Court Dissolves Marriage Of Woman Who Collects N500 From Husband Before Sex by Challspace(m): 3:25pm On Jul 20, 2017
krushdripper:
Since you're a dumbass, i'll tell you, the same way a man is better than a baboon or gorilla is the same way, a white man is better than a blackman. Do you measure the amount of rainfall that falls at a particular time? There are people that can hold rain from falling or move it to another venue to fall, Do you make seeds to germinate and grow? Those are extraterrestial powers working without your dumbass. You have a nice day too.

I have tried to go easy on you and have played nice but this does it!

i'll tell you, the same way a man is better than a baboon or gorilla is the same way, a white man is better than a blackman.

You are r*tard, a bastard and shitty racist for saying this. How can you equate the black man to a baboon and gorilla?? F**king m*ron!

Do you measure the amount of rainfall that falls at a particular time? There are people that can hold rain from falling or move it to another venue to fall

You are brain dead.

Do you make seeds to germinate and grow? Those are extraterrestial powers working without your dumbass.

You are just an uneducated idiot. In your world, it's EXTRATERRESTRIAL powers that make seeds to germinate and grow. Go back to school!

after

DO THE WORLD A FAVOR AND JUMP OFF A CLIFF.
Re: Court Dissolves Marriage Of Woman Who Collects N500 From Husband Before Sex by krushdripper(m): 3:36pm On Jul 20, 2017
Challspace:

I have tried to go easy on you and have played nice but this does it!

You are retard, a bastard and shitty racist for saying this. How can you equate the black man to a baboon and gorilla?? Fucking slowpoke!

You are brain dead.

You are just an uneducated idiot. In your world, it's EXTRATERRESTRIAL powers that make seeds to germinate and grow. Go back to school!

DO THE WORLD A FAVOR AND JUMP OFF A CLIFF.

Oh you're just a dumbass trying to believe you're smart. Explain the reason whites had been so ahead of blacks that they even came down to africa to take blacks as slaves for donkey years.. explain it to yourself tho cos i don't need your explanation, only when you learn to accept truth then your life and the way you feel would get better
Re: Court Dissolves Marriage Of Woman Who Collects N500 From Husband Before Sex by Challspace(m): 3:44pm On Jul 20, 2017
krushdripper:
Oh you're just a dumbass trying to believe you're smart. Explain the reason whites had been so ahead of blacks that they even came down to africa to take blacks as slaves for donkey years.. explain it to yourself tho cos i don't need your explanation, only when you learn to accept truth then your life and the way you feel would get better

RACIST
Re: Court Dissolves Marriage Of Woman Who Collects N500 From Husband Before Sex by krushdripper(m): 4:05pm On Jul 20, 2017
Challspace:

RACIST
I'm not a racist, i only speak the truth, which i'm sure you've realised by now, as for black magic, i've seen it and experienced it firsthand, several times, about 3 years ago, i did a ritual that knives, cutlass and the likes won't penetrate my body and indeed there was a fight and i was stabbed severally but i came out clean, there is also a ring i know of which has been used by good friends in front of my very own eyes, you put it on, you meet a girl you desire and might have never known, tell her whatever and she obeys, follows you like a chained dog and many other voodoo of such so i am not just talking ok
Re: Court Dissolves Marriage Of Woman Who Collects N500 From Husband Before Sex by Challspace(m): 4:13pm On Jul 20, 2017
krushdripper:
I'm not a racist, i only speak the truth, which i'm sure you've realised by now, as for black magic, i've seen it and experienced it firsthand, several times, about 3 years ago, i did a ritual that knives, cutlass and the likes won't penetrate my body and indeed there was a fight and i was stabbed severally but i came out clean, there is also a ring i know of which has been used by good friends in front of my very own eyes, you put it on, you meet a girl you desire and might have never known, tell her whatever and she obeys, follows you like a chained dog and many other voodoo of such so i am not just talking ok

Ok sir! Next time you're getting stabbed, do well to film yourself and have it posted on any public web-based video platform for us to see.

Bye! I'm done with you.
Re: Court Dissolves Marriage Of Woman Who Collects N500 From Husband Before Sex by krushdripper(m): 4:14pm On Jul 20, 2017
Challspace:

RACIST
If you're in Nigeria, you can visit a dibia, babalawo, native doctor.. and they'll clear your doubt, so it could be very true that the husband talks about thier private affairs in public toomuch and some person(s) got jealous and did what they did to the wife now ex wife.
Re: Court Dissolves Marriage Of Woman Who Collects N500 From Husband Before Sex by krushdripper(m): 4:20pm On Jul 20, 2017
Challspace:

Ok sir! Next time you're getting stabbed, do well to film yourself and have it posted on any public web-based video platform for us to see.

Bye! I'm done with you.
Haha, you never even started with me in the first place, tricks can be carried out on videos and that would be your next point if i happen to upload a video of proof, there are tons of videos on youtube that contain proof of black magic, go check em out, i don't defend things i'm unsure about.. angry atheist.
Re: Court Dissolves Marriage Of Woman Who Collects N500 From Husband Before Sex by PDPGuy: 4:53pm On Jul 20, 2017
FortuneTeller:

You're such a gentleman. I'm proud of your parents. kiss
Thank you cool

1 Like

Re: Court Dissolves Marriage Of Woman Who Collects N500 From Husband Before Sex by salesforce: 10:24am On Jul 21, 2017
Oh my God

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Please Help! A New Tenant Has Just Kidnapped 3 Children / "My Second Wife Is Sweeter, We Own Bar, Started Church" - Zimbabwean Pastor / After 46 Years Of Marriage, 84-year-old Man Pays His Wife Dowry (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.