Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,890 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:47 PM

10 Ways To Stay Uncommited In A Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Ways To Stay Uncommited In A Relationship (858 Views)

Ten (10) Ways To Recover From Breakup / 10 Ways To Spot Ladies Who Have No Boyfriends / 10 Ways To Spot Guys Who Have No Girlfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Ways To Stay Uncommited In A Relationship by MrWondah(m): 6:07am On Jul 20, 2017
If you are expecting me to post any meaningful thing about relationship then I am sorry, I don't. I am only after helping those playboys and slay queens achieve their goals. So lets discuss....
Note that this post is meant for those who want to chop and clean mouth so if u no get liver no chuk mouth.
1. Show Commitment First: you might be wondering how this is possible, the key is pretence. Pretend you love them, show them care, call them often, text them. When you might have gotten what you wanted, withdraw gradually not immediately. It depends on how quick u were able to achieve what you want. If you do it with force they will never leave you or forever hate you. Going slowly will also help u get back in the future if you have unfinished business.
Re: 10 Ways To Stay Uncommited In A Relationship by Divay22(f): 6:16am On Jul 20, 2017
Certifiedfool shocked shocked shocked
Re: 10 Ways To Stay Uncommited In A Relationship by MrWondah(m): 6:18am On Jul 20, 2017
Never Talk About The Future
Don't ever do this, this will backfire and make commit. Don't talk about things like marriage, kids, seeing there parents, and knowing there friends.

Talk About Their Past Life Past life is not their reincarnation o. Talk about the number of guys the've dated what led to the breakup. They may hesitate but keep pushing. After they might have spoken give them the silence treatment. Pretend you are hurt. Don't say much if possible don't say anything at all, back them or go somewhere else and stay alone. If you are the one being questioned do the same
Re: 10 Ways To Stay Uncommited In A Relationship by SirMichael1: 6:20am On Jul 20, 2017
undecided

Re: 10 Ways To Stay Uncommited In A Relationship by MrWondah(m): 6:28am On Jul 20, 2017
Fight With Them ALWAYS No carry knife or gun o, I no dey for that one o. But you can quarrel with them. Look for every excuse to do this.

Don't Ever Apologise Even if you are at fault don't apologise. Even after a big fight still don't. If you are a girl don't fall for sex, make them apologise first. If you are a guy fall back to sex, don't beg them. If they refuse give them the silent treatment.
Re: 10 Ways To Stay Uncommited In A Relationship by MrWondah(m): 6:39am On Jul 20, 2017
6. Never Give Them Access To Your Phone Without Permission This includes other things like your ATM very important wallet, purse, pockets, lockers, wardrobe... You know every thing you can restrict them with.
7. Make The Sex Explosive Don't do this if you don't want them to come back. But do it if you want them to stick around anytime you want them. People can hate you for everything but not for the naughty things you do. Most of my exes still beg me cos of this.
Re: 10 Ways To Stay Uncommited In A Relationship by debbydams(f): 4:14pm On Oct 14, 2021
Haha mrwondah
Re: 10 Ways To Stay Uncommited In A Relationship by MrWondah(m): 6:07pm On Oct 14, 2021
debbydams:
Haha mrwondah
LOL,
You had to find this?
Re: 10 Ways To Stay Uncommited In A Relationship by debbydams(f): 7:07pm On Oct 14, 2021
MrWondah:

LOL,
You had to find this?
yes o

(1) (Reply)

Need A Girl Friend To Be Paid Monthly Salary / How To Avoid Fight With Partner / Ladies Can You Rock This Outfit? - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.