Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

He Broke Up With Me Because My Wig Fell Off From Keke - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Broke Up With Me Because My Wig Fell Off From Keke (2241 Views)

Embarrassment: See Moment A Love Machine Fell Off Someone’s Bag At The Airport / He Broke Up With Me Cause I Refused To Make Up His Friend / He Broke Up With Me.... When He Noticed Am Over Him,he Did This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Broke Up With Me Because My Wig Fell Off From Keke by Trendings: 10:51am On Jul 20, 2017
According to this Nigerian lady, who want to stay anonymous, her boyfriend broke up with her because her wig flew out from Keke.

She sent in her predicament saying she is not fake, that we should beg her boyfriend for her.

Any advice for her?

More: http://www.linjust.com/he-broke-up-with-me-because-my-wig-fell-off-from-keke-nigerian-lady.html

Re: He Broke Up With Me Because My Wig Fell Off From Keke by bigass123(m): 10:52am On Jul 20, 2017
angry
Re: He Broke Up With Me Because My Wig Fell Off From Keke by Optional2(f): 10:53am On Jul 20, 2017
undecided
Re: He Broke Up With Me Because My Wig Fell Off From Keke by midehi2(f): 10:54am On Jul 20, 2017
cheesy cheesy

That is not enough for him to break up with you, he never really loved you........but come to think of it, its really embarrasing grin thats why am always on braids, i never fancy wig/weavon, it scratches me alot

Stop begging him jor grin

7 Likes

Re: He Broke Up With Me Because My Wig Fell Off From Keke by Nobody: 10:55am On Jul 20, 2017
grin

Wetin concern wig, concern Una love affair? The dude needs formatting slap..

Stop begging him, jare!!

3 Likes

Re: He Broke Up With Me Because My Wig Fell Off From Keke by moshood521: 10:56am On Jul 20, 2017
Omo...
D guy realise say na fake hm cari ni
Re: He Broke Up With Me Because My Wig Fell Off From Keke by ExpensiveG: 10:57am On Jul 20, 2017
LWKMD

gringrin
wig wahala

if na me be dey guy, I no go gree

gringrin

Re: He Broke Up With Me Because My Wig Fell Off From Keke by wahles(m): 10:58am On Jul 20, 2017
Zita55:
grin

Wetin concern wig, concern Una love affair? The dude needs formatting slap..

Stop begging him, jare!!
first impression
Re: He Broke Up With Me Because My Wig Fell Off From Keke by Divay22(f): 11:00am On Jul 20, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
That's just an excuse for leaving you, he wanted to leave before....

Lefulefu would you do that? grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Broke Up With Me Because My Wig Fell Off From Keke by Nobody: 11:00am On Jul 20, 2017
but there some bald ladies who look sexy na cheesy.it might not be wig dat put off.hope u not get ringworm for head.maybe na wetin he see wey put am off.
Re: He Broke Up With Me Because My Wig Fell Off From Keke by adonbilivit: 11:01am On Jul 20, 2017
Fake story

1 Like

Re: He Broke Up With Me Because My Wig Fell Off From Keke by Nobody: 11:01am On Jul 20, 2017
One thing I learnt is to not beg a guy when he decides to leave a relationship for petty reason..

Just move on. Begging him will do more harm than good cos he never really loved you.

3 Likes

Re: He Broke Up With Me Because My Wig Fell Off From Keke by midehi2(f): 11:04am On Jul 20, 2017
lefulefu:
but there some bald ladies who look sexy na cheesy.it might not be wig dat put off.hope u not get ringworm for head.maybe na wetin he see wey put am off.
grin

1 Like

Re: He Broke Up With Me Because My Wig Fell Off From Keke by Brown14: 11:06am On Jul 20, 2017
ah! because of wig??

1 Like

Re: He Broke Up With Me Because My Wig Fell Off From Keke by Nobody: 11:07am On Jul 20, 2017
Divay22:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
That's just an excuse for leaving you, he wanted to leave before....

Lefulefu would you do that? grin grin grin
not at all ooo
lai lai cheesy
u never see onyenka onwenu pics wen she be gal cheesy.na bald hair she get then but she was very sexy even at dat.iyam sure this babe go get ringworm or dandruff for her scalp but d guy no wan tell d truth to hurt her feelings cheesy.so na im use the fake ish as reason for breakup cheesy.
Re: He Broke Up With Me Because My Wig Fell Off From Keke by Nobody: 11:07am On Jul 20, 2017
Your blog should be LIENUS not Linjust
Re: He Broke Up With Me Because My Wig Fell Off From Keke by cerowo(f): 11:08am On Jul 20, 2017
The guy wanted breaking up with u before grin The wig part was jst a perfect time for it
Re: He Broke Up With Me Because My Wig Fell Off From Keke by SirMichael1: 11:08am On Jul 20, 2017
grin

Re: He Broke Up With Me Because My Wig Fell Off From Keke by Divay22(f): 11:09am On Jul 20, 2017
lefulefu:

not at all ooo
lai lai cheesy
u never see onyenka onwenu pics wen she be gal cheesy.na bald hair she get then but she was very sexy even at dat.iyam sure this babe go get ringworm or dandruff for her scalp but d guy no wan tell d truth to hurt her feelings cheesy.so na im use the fake ish as reason for breakup cheesy.
Hahahahahaha....
Some guys can be wicked sha grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: He Broke Up With Me Because My Wig Fell Off From Keke by Nobody: 11:13am On Jul 20, 2017
Rorachy:
One thing I learnt is to not beg a guy when he decides to leave a relationship for petty reason..

Just move on. Begging him will do more harm than good cos he never really loved you.
she ought to have told d guy na peruvian wig she wear for head though cheesy...as it looks like d dude has a fetish for women with long hair cheesy
Re: He Broke Up With Me Because My Wig Fell Off From Keke by Nobody: 11:19am On Jul 20, 2017
Looooooool grin

The girl though

Help you beg him?

For what?

1 Like

Re: He Broke Up With Me Because My Wig Fell Off From Keke by Nobody: 11:20am On Jul 20, 2017
lefulefu:

she ought to have told d guy na peruvian wig she wear for head though cheesy...as it looks like d dude has a fetish for women with long hair cheesy
What if after the wig fell off and the breeze was still blowing in the air the guy perceived her hair stench?. Or what if with the wig and online pictures she looked pretty but without the wig he couldn't recognise her. grin
She should move on.
Re: He Broke Up With Me Because My Wig Fell Off From Keke by Nobody: 11:21am On Jul 20, 2017
lefulefu:

But its still a petty reason. He would have laughed about it or better still overlook it. He has been looking for a way to leave the relationship and he saw an opportunity.
Re: He Broke Up With Me Because My Wig Fell Off From Keke by Nobody: 11:26am On Jul 20, 2017
Divay22:

Hahahahahaha....
Some guys can be wicked sha grin grin grin grin
abi grin
reminds me of one movie wey samuel l jackson act.he saw one hot sexy white chick with long blonde hair in a bar.he chyked her and took her to his bedroom for the main main cheesy.omo as the babe begin pull cloth na im the ultimate revelation come dey take place.she remove cloth,den her padded boobi,plus she come remove her blond wig revealing a very shining bald scalp then even the teeth wey she get for mouth she comot am..revealing no teeth inside.na so L jackson scream comot from im own room with only im briefs on cheesy.
Re: He Broke Up With Me Because My Wig Fell Off From Keke by maxysmith(f): 11:29am On Jul 20, 2017
Instead of the girl to be happy that God save her from wrong guy undecided
Heartbreak is a blessing from God, it's his way of telling you that he saved you from wrong one kiss

3 Likes

Re: He Broke Up With Me Because My Wig Fell Off From Keke by Divay22(f): 11:35am On Jul 20, 2017
lefulefu:

abi grin
reminds me of one movie wey samuel l jackson act.he saw one hot sexy white chick with long blonde hair in a bar.he chyked her and took her to his bedroom for the main main cheesy.omo as the babe begin pull cloth na im the ultimate revelation come dey take place.she remove cloth,den her padded boobi,plus she come remove her blond wig revealing a very shining bald scalp then even the teeth wey she get for mouth she comot am..revealing no teeth inside.na so L jackson scream comot from im own room with only im briefs on cheesy.
grin grin ;DLWKM
Na really ultimate revelation grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Broke Up With Me Because My Wig Fell Off From Keke by Nobody: 11:46am On Jul 20, 2017
Rorachy:
But its still a petty reason. He would have laughed about it or better still overlook it. He has been looking for a way to leave the relationship and he saw an opportunity.
u know sometimes its bett r u show ur real self to ur partner.like some ladies wey their boyfriend never see dem without makeup b4.how e go be if on d weddingnight wen the babe comot for shower to meet d guy for room cheesy.u no know say d guy hala say he no recorgnize her cheesy.or u as a lady fell in love with this nice sweet guy and una practice no touching b4 marriage and on wedding night u find out say im cucumber don go obsolete since 1914.will ur love still stand 4 him? cheesy

1 Like

Re: He Broke Up With Me Because My Wig Fell Off From Keke by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jul 20, 2017
lefulefu:

u know sometimes its bett r u show ur real self to ur partner.like some ladies wey their boyfriend never see dem without makeup b4.how e go be if on d weddingnight wen the babe comot for shower to meet d guy for room cheesy.u no know say d guy hala say he no recorgnize her cheesy.or u as a lady fell in love with this nice sweet guy and una practice no touching b4 marriage and on wedding night u find out say im cucumber don go obsolete since 1914.will ur love still stand 4 him? cheesy
This is a different scenario all together.

1 Like

Re: He Broke Up With Me Because My Wig Fell Off From Keke by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jul 20, 2017
Rorachy:
This is a different scenario all together.
well yes cheesy
anyway na their wahala cheesy.hopefully she go meet a guy wey go appreciate her..wig or not cheesy
Re: He Broke Up With Me Because My Wig Fell Off From Keke by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jul 20, 2017
Benita27:
What if after the wig fell off and the breeze was still blowing in the air the guy perceived her hair stench?. Or what if with the wig and online pictures she looked pretty but without the wig he couldn't recognise her. grin
She should move on.

Re: He Broke Up With Me Because My Wig Fell Off From Keke by milky3(f): 2:28pm On Jul 20, 2017
you too why padding your hair? he wants it natural . but your man is wicked he shd learn to accept the ugly side of you
Re: He Broke Up With Me Because My Wig Fell Off From Keke by barallanee(f): 6:47pm On Jul 20, 2017
Somebody shuld nt wear wig again

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Deal With A Disrespectful Wife? / Should I Call Her Back And Apologized / Angry Lady Shares Screenshot Of The DM She's Been Receiving From A Married Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.