Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:35 AM

What Are The Qualities Of A Good Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Qualities Of A Good Wife (3468 Views)

8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends / What Are The Qualities You Love Most In Your Patner / Ladies:: Drop The Qualities You Want From A Man!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Qualities Of A Good Wife by djojo(m): 2:19pm On Feb 05, 2010
I have been on this thought about the qualities of a good wife and what must a man or guy look before saying he want to marry a lady.
ladies and guys in the house i want serious reply
Re: What Are The Qualities Of A Good Wife by Nobody: 2:57pm On Feb 05, 2010
different strokes for different folks depending on how picky, determined or desperate a person might be.
some people might say that the perfect bride only need to be god fearing and a good cook while other would give you a list longer than my arm (i am one of these people). . . . . . . . and we would both be right.
to each their own
Re: What Are The Qualities Of A Good Wife by Godmother(f): 3:45pm On Feb 05, 2010
Well said;to each his own
Re: What Are The Qualities Of A Good Wife by smooooooth: 3:51pm On Feb 05, 2010
a good wife is one that can cook delicious meals, screw ur brains out, and is programmed to follow instructions with a smile.

i know the monkey hunter will come quote me soon
Re: What Are The Qualities Of A Good Wife by unitee(f): 10:08pm On Feb 05, 2010
@poster proverbs woman I think
Re: What Are The Qualities Of A Good Wife by Nobody: 10:47pm On Feb 05, 2010
smooooooth:

a good wife is one that can cook delicious meals, screw your brains out, and is programmed to follow instructions with a smile.

i know the monkey hunter will come quote me soon
The 6th century called, they said they want a guy called "SMOOOOOOTH" back. grin
Re: What Are The Qualities Of A Good Wife by Nwaka77: 6:13am On Feb 06, 2010
@Poster

Serious reply about what? have you posted a serious question to warrant a serious reply? If you don't know what to look out for in a potential mate then stay single or go back to the drawing board. We are not in kindergarten. Geddit?
Re: What Are The Qualities Of A Good Wife by Taken(m): 11:52am On Feb 06, 2010
Kai Nwaka77 (f), u dey too edgy o. The guy want serious answer and you have him too serious answers.

@ Poster, oya tell us wetin u want in a good wife to be?
Re: What Are The Qualities Of A Good Wife by ssumpta(f): 8:52pm On Feb 06, 2010
Nwaka77:

@Poster

Serious reply about what? have you posted a serious question to warrant a serious reply? If you don't know what to look out for in a potential mate then stay single or go back to the drawing board. We are not in kindergarten. Geddit?
Chill out.
We all know its in d Bible, but there s no harm in resounding it on a discussion forum.
She's a homemaker, supportive, submissive, humble etc, the qualities are endless really.
Even though u won't find nearly half as much in one woman.
Re: What Are The Qualities Of A Good Wife by adosjun(m): 9:13pm On Feb 06, 2010
Wat to watch r her submissiveness, surportive,gud cook, neat, gudlook n God fearing.
Re: What Are The Qualities Of A Good Wife by ElRazur: 9:16pm On Feb 06, 2010
The most important quality is that a Good wife do not post on nairaland. And as a general rule of thumb, a good wife can never be found on nairaland. grin
Re: What Are The Qualities Of A Good Wife by Nobody: 9:20pm On Feb 06, 2010
ElRazur:

The most important quality is that a Good husband does not post on nairaland. And as a general rule of thumb, a good husband will never be found on nairaland. grin
Re: What Are The Qualities Of A Good Wife by ElRazur: 9:23pm On Feb 06, 2010
Lol. grin
Re: What Are The Qualities Of A Good Wife by Tinksh(f): 9:30am On Feb 07, 2010
ebonyeyes, You rock girl!! Still cant breath from laughing so much! grin

Ebonyeyes:

The 6th century called, they said they want a guy called "SMOOOOOOTH" back. grin
Ebonyeyes:

Re: What Are The Qualities Of A Good Wife by amuki: 11:58am On Feb 07, 2010
Well to each his own.My idea of a good wife is someone who is lovely,good cook,understanding,humble,makes a good conversation, takes good care of my intimacy.v.a.l needs,encouraging,not manipulative,tact,wise,honest,faithful,accomodating,homely,fun to be with.Anybody who debates any of these is d worst pretender in NL.Well since I might not get all these let's cut it down to just 5:
1.Faithful
2.Good cook
3. Good conversationist
4.Not a trouble maker,i.e not talkative
5.Good in bed
Re: What Are The Qualities Of A Good Wife by petersecur: 7:57pm On Feb 07, 2010
Good in bed,
God fearing,
Honest,
Caring and Good Cook
Neat and clean,
Not a trouble maker,
funny and smart
Re: What Are The Qualities Of A Good Wife by THEAMAKA(f): 8:02pm On Feb 07, 2010
someone who can cook
has good morals to pass on to the children
good with children
good in bed
Re: What Are The Qualities Of A Good Wife by na2day2(m): 4:36am On Feb 13, 2010
djojo:

I have been on this thought about the qualities of a good wife and what must a man or guy look before saying he want to marry a lady.
ladies and guys in the house i want serious reply

kinda simple, anything u dont see on NL gotta be good lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: What Are The Qualities Of A Good Wife by Taken(m): 4:57am On Feb 13, 2010
good in bed - Amaka must be so good in bed. hmmmmm - what a quality!
Re: What Are The Qualities Of A Good Wife by THEAMAKA(f): 4:58am On Feb 13, 2010
Taken:

good in bed - Amaka must be so good in bed. hmmmmm - what a quality!
excuse me? can i help you?*you buzzed* undecided
Re: What Are The Qualities Of A Good Wife by Taken(m): 5:13am On Feb 13, 2010
Yes you can, how so good are you? Buzzed me on ma cell?

(1) (Reply)

I Only Love Girls And Ladies Who Love To Read / Questions To Ask On A First Date. / What Some Men Go Through To Keep Their Lover Happy @ Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.