Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,587 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

I Only Love Girls And Ladies Who Love To Read - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Only Love Girls And Ladies Who Love To Read (3471 Views)

"I Only Stuck With Him Because Of His Money" / Blackberry Love Girls - Why The Prostitution Just To Have A Bb Pin? / I Love Girls That Wear Glasses. They Are Hot In Bed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Only Love Girls And Ladies Who Love To Read by Orikinla(m): 10:53am On Jan 03, 2011
I only love and will continue to love girls and ladies who love to read.
I mean those who think from their brains and not from their boobs or loins.

I mean babes who truly love books.
Not just textbooks, but both fiction and non-fiction books.
Babes who love literature and celebrate literature and not the intellectual morons all over the place.

You can impress me more by how much you spend on books than on your clothes and smart phones.

The first gifts I give to any girl or a lady is a good book and later finds out how she appreciated reading it.

If she knows the latest news and updates in the literary world, that's my woman and not an intellectual slowpoke with only a Smartphone.

"Now, 75 years later in an abundant society where people have laptops, cell phones, iPods and minds like empty rooms, I still plod along with books."
~ Harper Lee

1 Like

Re: I Only Love Girls And Ladies Who Love To Read by Mygoldie(f): 10:59am On Jan 03, 2011
I love reading books too,but the internet has taken it toll,sometimes tho.
Re: I Only Love Girls And Ladies Who Love To Read by Orikinla(m): 11:04am On Jan 03, 2011
A beautiful African American teen girl reading a book on a stone wall in the woods.

Thanks to the photographer Benjamin Miller from the US for the cute pictures.

Re: I Only Love Girls And Ladies Who Love To Read by Mygoldie(f): 11:06am On Jan 03, 2011
i wonder what book she is reading,do you have an idea?^^
Re: I Only Love Girls And Ladies Who Love To Read by InkedNerd(f): 11:08am On Jan 03, 2011
@OP: Cool. I'm currently reading "The Moral Landscape" by Sam Harris
Re: I Only Love Girls And Ladies Who Love To Read by fstrangest: 11:20am On Jan 03, 2011
Mygoldie:

i wonder what book she is reading,do you have an idea?^^

She is reading the book: "Of sex and Baby fathers: How to collect your child-support hassle free"
Re: I Only Love Girls And Ladies Who Love To Read by Orikinla(m): 11:25am On Jan 03, 2011
fstrangest:

She is reading the book: "Of sex and Baby fathers: How to collect your child-support hassle free"

Whatever, just read a good book!

Re: I Only Love Girls And Ladies Who Love To Read by InkedNerd(f): 11:28am On Jan 03, 2011
fstrangest:

Lmao, for some reason that made me think of "Of Mice and Men"
Re: I Only Love Girls And Ladies Who Love To Read by 190: 11:31am On Jan 03, 2011
That's a Typical Gud gurl

Most ladies i know here on NL spend their tyme on Boom's and trill's and Hint's magazine's

and nairalandering~
Re: I Only Love Girls And Ladies Who Love To Read by 190: 11:33am On Jan 03, 2011
fstrangest:

grin grin grin

R.O.T.F.L
Re: I Only Love Girls And Ladies Who Love To Read by kaymoney2(m): 11:34am On Jan 03, 2011
@ OP So of  what effect does a book, Novel or chase worm have on your personalty or what does it boost in you is it your ego or what~~To me is just an adventure most girls used to show off and while away their time  tongue undecided tongue **
Re: I Only Love Girls And Ladies Who Love To Read by Mygoldie(f): 11:38am On Jan 03, 2011
^^Lol@ kay. reading books is a good hobby,especially when you one got the time.its helps your vocabulary,grammar and spelling.
it must n't necessarily be a novel,one can also read news papers too.
Re: I Only Love Girls And Ladies Who Love To Read by Mygoldie(f): 11:40am On Jan 03, 2011
fstrangest:

Umm, and that's funny? cos i see she's smiling like she's reading a romantic book or something.
Re: I Only Love Girls And Ladies Who Love To Read by fstrangest: 11:42am On Jan 03, 2011
Mygoldie:

Umm, and that's funny? cos i see she's smiling like she's reading a romantic book or something.

She is AA

Automatically, she is a single mother. She is smiling cos she probably came across a sure-fire way to scam welfare without arousing suspicion.
Re: I Only Love Girls And Ladies Who Love To Read by kaymoney2(m): 11:43am On Jan 03, 2011
Mygoldie:

^^Lol@ kay. reading books is a good hobby,especially when you one got the time.its helps your vocabulary,grammar and spelling.
it must n't necessarily be a novel,one can also read news papers too.

@ Goldie when I was in secondary school I made up my mind not to toast any girl  that reads  pace setters really** Because whatever she reads there are all what she practise in real life, So are you saying Maduakaele did not read any novel** Is that the reason why he cant consruct simple and correct English  shocked shocked sad   tongue
Re: I Only Love Girls And Ladies Who Love To Read by 190: 11:46am On Jan 03, 2011
kay-money:

@ Goldie when I was in secondary school I made up my mind not to toast any girl  that reads  pace setters really** Because whatever she reads there are all what she practise in real life, [b]So are you saying Maduakaele did not read any novel** Is that the reason why he cant consruct simple and correct English[/b]  shocked shocked sad   tongue

R.O.T.F.L grin grin grin
Re: I Only Love Girls And Ladies Who Love To Read by Mygoldie(f): 11:47am On Jan 03, 2011
fstrangest:

She is AA

Automatically, she is a single mother. She is  smiling cos she probably came across a sure-fire way to scam welfare without arousing suspicion.

you sound like mrseve.lol
well i don't know what is going thru her head,but its all good.it is one to to read and another thing to enjoy what your reading,she's obviously enjoying what she's reading.good for her.
Re: I Only Love Girls And Ladies Who Love To Read by Mygoldie(f): 11:49am On Jan 03, 2011
kay-money:

@ Goldie when I was in secondary school I made up my mind not to toast any girl  that reads  pace setters really** Because whatever she reads there are all what she practise in real life, So are you saying[b] Maduakaele did not read any novel** Is that the reason why he cant consruct simple and correct English  shocked shocked sad   tongue [/b]

Lol.
Re: I Only Love Girls And Ladies Who Love To Read by kaymoney2(m): 11:56am On Jan 03, 2011
My little contributions to touch Madueaekale life** I have decide to buy and ship to Nigeria via British Airline** A box full of Preparatory in english language for age 5-10,
ii) Six different types of books on how to improve your vocabulary in english language
wink smiley
Re: I Only Love Girls And Ladies Who Love To Read by 190: 11:57am On Jan 03, 2011
^^Yaay.
R.OT.F.L.M.B.A.O
Re: I Only Love Girls And Ladies Who Love To Read by Orikinla(m): 4:18pm On Jan 03, 2011
The first gift I gave a babe in 2011 is a book.
See the picture below.

Re: I Only Love Girls And Ladies Who Love To Read by Orikinla(m): 4:54pm On Jan 03, 2011
Beyoncé Knowles reading a big book.

Re: I Only Love Girls And Ladies Who Love To Read by Mygoldie(f): 4:56pm On Jan 03, 2011
i love reading books as big as that,the story never ends,it goes on and on.
Re: I Only Love Girls And Ladies Who Love To Read by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jan 03, 2011
if she is reading good and informative books then fine
but if its fashion mags, romantic whatever, then count me out
cos a girl who does not read has one problem
but the one who reads those those rubbish has 10 problems,
Re: I Only Love Girls And Ladies Who Love To Read by Mygoldie(f): 5:38pm On Jan 03, 2011
Kingsleyinfo:

if she is reading good and informative books then fine
but if its fashion mags, romantic whatever, then count me out
cos a girl who does not read has one problem
but the one who reads those those rubbish has 10 problems

why?
Re: I Only Love Girls And Ladies Who Love To Read by LORDZIDANE(f): 9:08pm On Jan 03, 2011
CURRENTLY AM READING A BOOK TITLED

ROYAL HEIR (ROMANTIC SUSPENSE)
Re: I Only Love Girls And Ladies Who Love To Read by Atreides(f): 9:52pm On Jan 03, 2011
I lOVe reading! Although some might think my taste in books is real wierd. For starters,i dont like all those stupid romance M & B's cos they're waay too predictable-Boy meets girl,Boy loses girl,Boy and girl get back together again. I prefer reading mystery,classics etc. . Catcher in the rye was a good book.
Re: I Only Love Girls And Ladies Who Love To Read by fstrangest: 10:48pm On Jan 03, 2011
^^^

Your hair looks dirty, why?

Always dirty?

wonders what goes on down below!
Re: I Only Love Girls And Ladies Who Love To Read by uglyBetty1(f): 12:53pm On Jan 04, 2011
I love reading books. My favorite author ranges from Mario puzo, Fredrick forsthye, John Grisham and others. Reading Newspaper is also goog. You are current with what is happening.
Re: I Only Love Girls And Ladies Who Love To Read by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jan 04, 2011
Yea I read sometimes undecided Am I a big fan? NO!
Re: I Only Love Girls And Ladies Who Love To Read by Atreides(f): 1:52pm On Jan 04, 2011
@Ugly betty,i loovE those authors you've mentioned. My fav Frederick Forsyth book would be The day of the Jackal. And of course,from Mario Puzo it's The Godfather. And Omerta's okay too. Who reads Robert Ludlum? Agatha Christie(the Poirot books-i dont really like the miss marple series)?
Re: I Only Love Girls And Ladies Who Love To Read by SoundMind1: 3:20pm On Jan 04, 2011
I love reading and I know those who do by the look of their (iris)eyes. These ones seems to be posing with books and not actually reading. So don't be fooled about the books in their hands.

(1) (2) (Reply)

75-year-old Man Dies After Sex With Prostitute / Skype Scammers / Funny Story; A Man Having An Argument ₩ith His Wife Been Called A Fool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.