Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,611 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:18 AM

Benue Indigenes React To Nnamdi Kanu's "No Biafra Without Rivers & Benue" Talk - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Benue Indigenes React To Nnamdi Kanu's "No Biafra Without Rivers & Benue" Talk (62521 Views)

FG Offered Me Biafra Without Rivers, Benue: Nnamdi Kanu / Uchechi Okwu Kanu's Interview With BBC: "2019, No Nnamdi Kanu, No Voting" / I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benue Indigenes React To Nnamdi Kanu's "No Biafra Without Rivers & Benue" Talk by Warship: 6:58pm On Jul 20, 2017
Leonbonapart:
Op you went and select the ones the children comment...

Pls do me a favour

Go back to the front page where your post is situated and ask Omenka to post the link to the Facebook page

I believe Omenka faked those Facebook posts

Imagine no link

2 Likes

Re: Benue Indigenes React To Nnamdi Kanu's "No Biafra Without Rivers & Benue" Talk by omenka(m): 7:02pm On Jul 20, 2017
Warship:

Pls do me a favour

Go back to the front page where your post is situated and ask Omenka to post the link to the Facebook page

Imagine no link
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=487656168234199&id=100009694599990

You guys are really sick. Go and confirm yourselves. I don't know what makes you people think we are interested in your pipe dream.

1 Like

Re: Benue Indigenes React To Nnamdi Kanu's "No Biafra Without Rivers & Benue" Talk by omenka(m): 7:04pm On Jul 20, 2017
kikake:

Looking.

Omenka can even deny the fact that there are indigenous Benue Igbos.

If not that we Igbos easily forgive those who treated is bad in the past, non-Igbo indegenes of Benue state should be excluded from Biafra.

Even in that FB chat published by omenka, an Hausa contributor reminded Kanu that the Benue people fought the Biafrans dirtiest during the civil war.

Who put sticks into the vagiiina of pregnant women till the stick emerged from the mouth?

Of course, we know that the unrepentant types like omenka from Benue killed many pregnant easterners who had already escaped the Fulani killing machine in far north, by putting sticks into the women's vagiiina until the stick emerged from the woman's mouth.

Biafra shall take Igbo indegenes of Benue South zone, if other Benue groups refuse Biafra.

Let the remaining Benue REFUSENICKS to Biafra continue with Arewa.

One thing, such bizarre and most inhuman type of killings of easterners who had mostly arrived home after escape from far north - such bizarre and most type of killings is nearly daily occurrence in the fights between Benue people and Fulani.

You people can all hang yourselves for all we care.

WE ARE NOT INTERESTED IN BIAFRA, PERIOD.

NO BE BY FORCE.

1 Like

Re: Benue Indigenes React To Nnamdi Kanu's "No Biafra Without Rivers & Benue" Talk by Awaja(m): 7:06pm On Jul 20, 2017
This KANU guy is making waves all round,he makes uwazurike hustle for Biafra look like a child s play.

1 Like

Re: Benue Indigenes React To Nnamdi Kanu's "No Biafra Without Rivers & Benue" Talk by InvertedHammer: 7:08pm On Jul 20, 2017
taylor88:
omenka the way ur digging deep on Kanu's issue

u might discover oil soon

y not commit suicide and save ursef the whole stress

because BIAFRA has come to stay here in rumuokrushi ph

benue doesn't matter

6 Likes

Re: Benue Indigenes React To Nnamdi Kanu's "No Biafra Without Rivers & Benue" Talk by kikake: 7:08pm On Jul 20, 2017
War between the Benue people and Fulani of today, Cannibalism (kill and eat human flesh) - and video it to show the public; that is the level the war between Fulani and the people of Benue these days.

Omenkas Graduated.

The gruesome and most barbaric type of killings of fleeing easterners in Benue, like putting stick into the vaginaa of pregnant women till the stick appears from the mouth - that barbarism worsened in Benue vs Fulani wars of today where video recordings of Benue or Fulani people eat the flesh of either of the two groups killed in their wars.

Biafrans say a Big No to South Sudan in Biafra by incorporating ever-disagreeing, most troublesome, unrepentant and master killers into Biafra. omenka take note.

2 Likes

Re: Benue Indigenes React To Nnamdi Kanu's "No Biafra Without Rivers & Benue" Talk by Warship: 7:10pm On Jul 20, 2017
omenka:

You guys are really sick. Go and confirm yourselves. I don't know what makes you people think we are interested in your pipe dream.

We know some evil people have been released by the Buhari Security into the cyberspace to give Nigeria a false hope

Unfortunately so many people aren't falling for those evil propaganda.

Don't blame me when I ask for more evidence
Re: Benue Indigenes React To Nnamdi Kanu's "No Biafra Without Rivers & Benue" Talk by omenka(m): 7:11pm On Jul 20, 2017
Mynd44, Lalasticlala, please modify the op to include the link so doubting Thomases claiming the comments were rigged (selected) by me can go there and see for themselves.

Thanks.
Re: Benue Indigenes React To Nnamdi Kanu's "No Biafra Without Rivers & Benue" Talk by omenka(m): 7:13pm On Jul 20, 2017
Warship:

We know some evil people have been released by the Buhari Security into the cyberspace to give Nigeria a false hope

Unfortunately so many people aren't falling for those evil propaganda.

Don't blame me when I ask for more evidence
Oooooh! The goalpost has shifted from me "selecting" comments, to Buhari's government "releasing evil people" ...

Like I said, you people are sick.

2 Likes

Re: Benue Indigenes React To Nnamdi Kanu's "No Biafra Without Rivers & Benue" Talk by AlPeter: 7:17pm On Jul 20, 2017
Xbee007:

Guy I know it and you too know it deep in your mind. IT IS NOT POSSIBLE. I am not against your right to self determination but I despise people who don't ask question. I hate it when purportedly smart people consume lies without questioning.
oboy this IPOB thing is big business oooooo. Chai see shop wey the guy open on top fifle head.
Re: Benue Indigenes React To Nnamdi Kanu's "No Biafra Without Rivers & Benue" Talk by MENELIK1: 7:19pm On Jul 20, 2017
AheadMarket:
Afonja, something to masturbate on. Yeye news!

Osu, something to cry for, yeye people
Re: Benue Indigenes React To Nnamdi Kanu's "No Biafra Without Rivers & Benue" Talk by Leonbonapart(m): 7:19pm On Jul 20, 2017
Warship:

Pls do me a favour

Imagine no link
will do that right now
Re: Benue Indigenes React To Nnamdi Kanu's "No Biafra Without Rivers & Benue" Talk by kikake: 7:21pm On Jul 20, 2017
omenka:
You people can all hang yourselves for all we care.

WE ARE NOT INTERESTED IN BIAFRA, PERIOD.

NO BE BY FORCE.

But we must take the area of our indigenous Igbos in Benue. That's what Nnamdi Kanu must have meant when he mentioned Benue.

Having people like you many in Biafra is like creating another S.Sudan.

No to having most wicked and unrepentant groups in Biafra.

4 Likes

Re: Benue Indigenes React To Nnamdi Kanu's "No Biafra Without Rivers & Benue" Talk by smsventures: 7:27pm On Jul 20, 2017
Foolish OP

I found this in that same post where u cropped out negative comments and posted them here

#Gladiator

5 Likes

Re: Benue Indigenes React To Nnamdi Kanu's "No Biafra Without Rivers & Benue" Talk by TundeHashim(m): 7:28pm On Jul 20, 2017
Warship:

Wasn't Oduduwa cast out of heaven.?
I don't give a Bleep!
Re: Benue Indigenes React To Nnamdi Kanu's "No Biafra Without Rivers & Benue" Talk by airbee74(m): 7:31pm On Jul 20, 2017
Thunder wey go fire person still dey do press up for heaven. Any person wey look Benue State with bad eye EVERLASTING APOLLO!!!!
Re: Benue Indigenes React To Nnamdi Kanu's "No Biafra Without Rivers & Benue" Talk by kikake: 7:40pm On Jul 20, 2017
Abagworo:

Rumuokwurusi has never been part of the dream Biafra. The last time IPOB invaded Rumuokwurusi from Aba, the youths dealt them a blow.

See this Gov. Okorocha spokesman talking about Biafra. Move back to your Arewa. We can't wait anymore for you people to leave Imo govt house.

2 Likes

Re: Benue Indigenes React To Nnamdi Kanu's "No Biafra Without Rivers & Benue" Talk by Warship: 7:42pm On Jul 20, 2017
omenka:
Oooooh! The goalpost has shifted from me "selecting" comments, to Buhari's government "releasing evil people" ...

Like I said, you people are sick.

If you think I am sick, pls call any of these lines and say it to me

0803 288 3389
0708 397 2494

3 Likes

Re: Benue Indigenes React To Nnamdi Kanu's "No Biafra Without Rivers & Benue" Talk by omenka(m): 7:45pm On Jul 20, 2017
Warship:

If you think I am sick, pls call any of these lines and say it to me

0803 288 3389
0708 397 2494
Oh please go screw yourself. Why should i waste a call credit on you?

You asked for a direct link to the fb page alleging that I rigged the comments, i provided it, now you are running around talking bullocks.

Pathetic.

Good night.

1 Like

Re: Benue Indigenes React To Nnamdi Kanu's "No Biafra Without Rivers & Benue" Talk by ezewealth(m): 7:46pm On Jul 20, 2017
sankky:
I had expected to see a video evidence
While I lean more towards restructuring for now, its so nauseating seeing the amount of pains, torture and suffering that Yorubas and a few other regions subject themselves thru just to beg Igbos to stay with them in Nigeria. When such fails, they resort to cooking up warped stories of what an Igbo person said just to denigrate the said tribe. I was hoping to see the video of N.K saying such but, as usual, its a jaundiced beer parlor talk.
Four Igbo states have oil. The fifth has a mountain of untapped Coal. For Sea-port, Abia and Oguta have such access. why dont people cry and have nightmares about the anguish going on in their own regions instead of gnashing their teeth and spending sleepless nights cooking infantile stories just to beg Igbos not to go? There is no way anyone would force any part of Nigeria to follow his tribe. Its as stupid as the peddler of such cock and bull story. The decision to join any movement is by choice and not by force.
next time show videos please. I know most commenters here are below average in IQ and wont critique crappy stories like this.
Like I said before, restructuring for now is more preferable to me.
I like spotting intelligent men, you are one of them

1 Like

Re: Benue Indigenes React To Nnamdi Kanu's "No Biafra Without Rivers & Benue" Talk by Warship: 7:52pm On Jul 20, 2017
omenka:
Oh please go screw yourself. Why should i waste a call credit on you?

You asked for a direct link to the fb page alleging that I rigged the comments, i provided it, now you are running around talking bullocks.

Pathetic.

Good night.

You said we are sick

I gave you numbers to contact me with and say it to my face that I am sick

Are you so scared of calling me.?

Aren't you sure of your belief that I am sick or better still we are sick.?

Say it to my face that I am sick

Say it through that contact

Don't be a coward

If you are a Benue indigene come see me at Wannune in Benue state

Come with your people to say it to my face that Biafrans are sick.

4 Likes

Re: Benue Indigenes React To Nnamdi Kanu's "No Biafra Without Rivers & Benue" Talk by PDJT: 7:54pm On Jul 20, 2017
NewGombawa:
No more, no less.

-I will take that with both hands and run like Usian B.
Re: Benue Indigenes React To Nnamdi Kanu's "No Biafra Without Rivers & Benue" Talk by AnuforoIK: 7:55pm On Jul 20, 2017
Stupid
Re: Benue Indigenes React To Nnamdi Kanu's "No Biafra Without Rivers & Benue" Talk by Warship: 7:56pm On Jul 20, 2017
Omenka hurry up as I await your call or a visit to me at Wannune in Benue

2 Likes

Re: Benue Indigenes React To Nnamdi Kanu's "No Biafra Without Rivers & Benue" Talk by amehkris: 7:57pm On Jul 20, 2017
Kanu is fighting a lost battle if Benue state is at his heart.

A reasonable leader can't just come out to speak up such secret matter(If true) without due consultation with stakeholders of the neighbouring state in question.

And if any being is giving the agitator a sense of Benue being part of Biafra such should equally know that the IDOMA Youths are not in support.

Let no one brings dispute between our brothers and sisters in Enugu state, etc.

And if the neighbouring state are in full support of this claims then they should desist.

Re: Benue Indigenes React To Nnamdi Kanu's "No Biafra Without Rivers & Benue" Talk by r2beez(m): 8:16pm On Jul 20, 2017
[quote author=ComrdDRS post=58657226]When the time comes, we the CONCERN BENUE PEOPLE 'll decide. Forget omenka and his negative cloned face book comments. We the Benue people know where our spirit is. UP BIAFRA/MIDDLE BELT NATION.[/quote

IPod spotted. grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue Indigenes React To Nnamdi Kanu's "No Biafra Without Rivers & Benue" Talk by alblanx(m): 8:19pm On Jul 20, 2017
Kanu when eh go be u go go climb tree . stop dis nonsense and save the mugus wey go die.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benue Indigenes React To Nnamdi Kanu's "No Biafra Without Rivers & Benue" Talk by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jul 20, 2017
Kanu should be arrested for treason. To hell with Biafra
Re: Benue Indigenes React To Nnamdi Kanu's "No Biafra Without Rivers & Benue" Talk by sapele914(m): 8:20pm On Jul 20, 2017
sankky:
I had expected to see a video evidence
While I lean more towards restructuring for now, its so nauseating seeing the amount of pains, torture and suffering that Yorubas and a few other regions subject themselves thru just to beg Igbos to stay with them in Nigeria. When such fails, they resort to cooking up warped stories of what an Igbo person said just to denigrate the said tribe. I was hoping to see the video of N.K saying such but, as usual, its a jaundiced beer parlor talk.
Four Igbo states have oil. The fifth has a mountain of untapped Coal. For Sea-port, Abia and Oguta have such access. why dont people cry and have nightmares about the anguish going on in their own regions instead of gnashing their teeth and spending sleepless nights cooking infantile stories just to beg Igbos not to go? There is no way anyone would force any part of Nigeria to follow his tribe. Its as stupid as the peddler of such cock and bull story. The decision to join any movement is by choice and not by force.
next time show videos please. I know most commenters here are below average in IQ and wont critique crappy stories like this.
Like I said before, restructuring for now is more preferable to me.
Begged who?thief,you want to steal Nigeria's property?who stopped you from leaving Nigeria?don't you have a biafra passport,the Israelites left Egypt and wandered in the wilderness to form their own country,who do you think will give you nusance people any piece of Nigeria'property,no one has ever stopped anyone from leaving but you cannot take what is not yours,South Eastern Nigeria belongs to the Federal Republic of Nigeria,why not go and dredge and reclaim land in the Bight of Bonny (Atlantic Ocean) if you really desire your own country?,ordinary second Niger bridge the Eastern states cannot build they are waiting for Abuja and they say they want their own country, olodos, big jokers.
Re: Benue Indigenes React To Nnamdi Kanu's "No Biafra Without Rivers & Benue" Talk by Chinagurum1995(m): 8:22pm On Jul 20, 2017
No Biafra No Peace. angry sad
Re: Benue Indigenes React To Nnamdi Kanu's "No Biafra Without Rivers & Benue" Talk by r2beez(m): 8:28pm On Jul 20, 2017
JoeArmsD1:
i have followed this Biafra stuff and Nnamdi Kanu's speech for quite a number of time and to be precise, dealing with him, you must be abreast with the historical and ethnic makeup of Nigeria.

when he talks of Benue, he refers to IDOMA, Igbo tribes in benue not Benue state in entirety.
When he refers to RIVERS STATE, The state is 70% igbo speaking.
Kogi state, has considerable number of igbo towns and villages lying along the boundary between Anambra and Enugu state.

When he claims those area, he refers to igbo related parts of the state.

My Opinion,
His agitation is legitimate
The greatest fallout is the FG

The gave the platform to this!

Restructuring of Nigeria into region could to fairly extent douse the secession agenda of the old Eastern Region and it's affiliates from Nigeria.

long lives the Federal republic of Nigeria

To whom did you submit your brains? Which part of the country will you get to and not find igbo speaking people no matter how small. If he continues this way cownu will not leave this country without claiming every part of it.

I can't believe you are this gullible. Leaving Nigeria cannot solve your problem.

It is only a coward that run away from the battle field.
A courageous man will stay and fight!
So much for the 'not weak region'
Re: Benue Indigenes React To Nnamdi Kanu's "No Biafra Without Rivers & Benue" Talk by mpowa(m): 8:41pm On Jul 20, 2017
As someone said Oil and Food, Na the target of Biafrau.d leader be that. Rivers for Oil, Benue for Food. Once a fraud, always a fraud

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Many Police, Army Checkpoints In The South-East? Why Is This So? / President Jonathan And Yoruba Oba's, Blessing Or Curse? (photo) / Akwa Ibom State Under Governor Udom Emmanuel - Projects And Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.