Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,250 members, 7,825,981 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Benue Indigenes React To Nnamdi Kanu's "No Biafra Without Rivers & Benue" Talk - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Benue Indigenes React To Nnamdi Kanu's "No Biafra Without Rivers & Benue" Talk (62593 Views)

FG Offered Me Biafra Without Rivers, Benue: Nnamdi Kanu / Uchechi Okwu Kanu's Interview With BBC: "2019, No Nnamdi Kanu, No Voting" / I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benue Indigenes React To Nnamdi Kanu's "No Biafra Without Rivers & Benue" Talk by Nobody: 5:00am On Jul 21, 2017
somegirl1:
Really? FG "offered" an individual 5 states? Because?

Obviously people don't know just how deep a thorn Nnamdi is to the FG.

2 Likes

Re: Benue Indigenes React To Nnamdi Kanu's "No Biafra Without Rivers & Benue" Talk by Nobody: 5:05am On Jul 21, 2017
greatjoey:
It may interest everyone to note here that, those who made comment on the db chat are TIV people. The Idoma who are the real target of the IPOB are aloof. The Tivs are not included in the permutation.

May God continue to increase your foresight. Nigerians didn't see that on this thread. Most Nigerians are very stupid people.

3 Likes

Re: Benue Indigenes React To Nnamdi Kanu's "No Biafra Without Rivers & Benue" Talk by Culin(f): 6:18am On Jul 21, 2017
That man is just.. A fool, a biiiig one. He should better stop smoking weed before it kills him, I'm a Nigerian and no insane man will change that, Benue fire, biafra fire. Mtchew.
Re: Benue Indigenes React To Nnamdi Kanu's "No Biafra Without Rivers & Benue" Talk by Skubidude(m): 6:48am On Jul 21, 2017
rigarmortis:

my friend have you been to rivers state before?.....agreed that not all parts speak igbo and even the igbo parts are divide about their identity, but that does not take away the fact that some parts like etche, obigbo egbema and some ndoni identify as igbo.

not that i support kanu though but delve a little into what you know.....next time you will come and say asaba and pat utomi who identifies as igbo is not igbo........there are some who say they not, must you also force the ones that agree to deny?......last month it was amaechi calling himself igbo, go to ubima in rivers and tell him he is a bastard for saying that and see if you will come out alive

Don't mind the stupid ewedu gobbler claiming to be Igbo. Igbo my left nyash.
Re: Benue Indigenes React To Nnamdi Kanu's "No Biafra Without Rivers & Benue" Talk by BrutusOj(m): 8:30am On Jul 21, 2017
driver001:

Because you went and cropped out positive comments about Biafra and posted the remaining cow dung for your fellow unity beggars.
Don't mind that attention seeker.. if u read closely the names there, 99 percent are Tiv names, idoma people are closer to igbos than Hausa/fulanis who named the capital of Benue(Mai Kudi) and have been terrorising them since. I will rather be oppressed by an igbo than continue the oppression under illiterate hausa/fulani..

1 Like

Re: Benue Indigenes React To Nnamdi Kanu's "No Biafra Without Rivers & Benue" Talk by omenka(m): 8:33am On Jul 21, 2017
Jetleeee:
Benue people are rejecting development. Smh
Totally. We don't need this type of "development" my brother.

1 Like

Re: Benue Indigenes React To Nnamdi Kanu's "No Biafra Without Rivers & Benue" Talk by reality1010: 8:40am On Jul 21, 2017
taylor88:
omenka the way ur digging deep on Kanu's issue

u might discover oil soon

y not commit suicide and save ursef the whole stress

because BIAFRA has come to stay here in rumuokrushi ph

benue doesn't matter
Are you not educated enough to know that Kanu was refering to Igbo speaking people in Benue.He meant Igbo kit and kins and not the entire Benue.The other Benue people will remain with the Hausa Fulani people. I wont v time to educate u on this area again.

2 Likes

Re: Benue Indigenes React To Nnamdi Kanu's "No Biafra Without Rivers & Benue" Talk by reality1010: 8:44am On Jul 21, 2017
BrutusOj:
Don't mind that attention seeker.. if u read closely the names there, 99 percent are Tiv names, idoma people are closer to igbos than Hausa/fulanis who named the capital of Benue(Mai Kudi) and have been terrorising them since. I will rather be oppressed by an igbo than continue the oppression under illiterate hausa/fulani..
Pls point of correct,Igbos dont oppress,if there is any thing like that everyone will oppress each other but not someone oppressing the other.Remember Igbo amagi eze.Everyone is a King,Queen and prince and princess.

1 Like

Re: Benue Indigenes React To Nnamdi Kanu's "No Biafra Without Rivers & Benue" Talk by reality1010: 8:53am On Jul 21, 2017
Tiv people r wonderful people, a unique and distinct African breed.Of course the Tiv Nation is an entity on its own and Biafra has no intention of having two Nations in one country like the Nigerian system,No there is nothing like that. Rather Biafra prays for the safe keep of this great people Tiv Nation.Unfortunately the Tiv Nation has been destroyed by the Nigerian politics.Their vocality and agitation from precolonial to pre 1966 have been doused by the Nigerian politics and we pray the Tiv Nation will rise one day to reclaim its rightful place in Global politics.While the demand for the SUN Nation is on we wish we say Long LIve Biafra and Long Live Tiv Nation.

1 Like

Re: Benue Indigenes React To Nnamdi Kanu's "No Biafra Without Rivers & Benue" Talk by reality1010: 8:57am On Jul 21, 2017
Taylor88
omenka the way ur digging deep on Kanu's issue

u might discover oil soon

y not commit suicide and save ursef the whole stress

because BIAFRA has come to stay here in rumuokrushi ph

benue doesn't matter
@omenka
Omenka should be educated enough to know that Kanu was refering to Igbo speaking people in Benue.He meant Igbo kit and kins and not the entire Benue.The other Benue people will remain with the Hausa Fulani people. I wont v time to educate u on this area again.
Re: Benue Indigenes React To Nnamdi Kanu's "No Biafra Without Rivers & Benue" Talk by jpphilips(m): 9:37am On Jul 21, 2017
magoo10:

In a hush-hush meeting allegedly held by some of the Northern leaders with President Muhammadu Buhari early this month, the President revealed to the Northern Leaders that serious pressure is being mounted on him, to obey the United Nations Charter on Self-Determination, and unconditionally release the detained leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu.
According to Buhari, he was also advised to desist from further violation of Kanu's fundamental Human Rights alongside Rights of other Biafra agitators held in different Nigerian prisons, and to also allow for a UN monitored referendum to test if the people of Biafra wish to continue with Nigeria or not.
He also told them that international community said that they have enough evidence that he (Buhari) and his government is violating the fundamental Human Rights of Biafrans by using brutal force on Biafrans during peaceful protests and rallies.
He also told the Northern Leaders that if nothing is done urgently, that one day, the North will wake up and lose all they asset of Nigeria to Biafra, that there may soon be a UN statement on issue of Biafra and the violation of their fundamental Human Rights, which may result to a call for Biafra referendum.
According to the source, after their deliberations, Buhari told the Northern leaders that he will only allow Biafra to go on one condition, and that the condition according to him, is that the Niger Delta will be carved out-to remain in Nigeria, then only the Igbo-speaking States of South-East will be allowed to go as Biafra.
Also, that all the national assets such as refineries, sea ports, airports, telecomm, etc, belonging to federal government, especially those located within the Biafra territory, must be completely sold off before the referendum would be allowed to take place.

do you know why you believe this nonsense? you have very poor education.
magoo10:

In a hush-hush meeting allegedly held by some of the Northern leaders with President Muhammadu Buhari early this month, the President revealed to the Northern Leaders that serious pressure is being mounted on him, to obey the United Nations Charter on Self-Determination, and unconditionally release the detained leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu.
According to Buhari, he was also advised to desist from further violation of Kanu's fundamental Human Rights alongside Rights of other Biafra agitators held in different Nigerian prisons, and to also allow for a UN monitored referendum to test if the people of Biafra wish to continue with Nigeria or not.
He also told them that international community said that they have enough evidence that he (Buhari) and his government is violating the fundamental Human Rights of Biafrans by using brutal force on Biafrans during peaceful protests and rallies.
He also told the Northern Leaders that if nothing is done urgently, that one day, the North will wake up and lose all they asset of Nigeria to Biafra, that there may soon be a UN statement on issue of Biafra and the violation of their fundamental Human Rights, which may result to a call for Biafra referendum.
According to the source, after their deliberations, Buhari told the Northern leaders that he will only allow Biafra to go on one condition, and that the condition according to him, is that the Niger Delta will be carved out-to remain in Nigeria, then only the Igbo-speaking States of South-East will be allowed to go as Biafra.
Also, that all the national assets such as refineries, sea ports, airports, telecomm, etc, belonging to federal government, especially those located within the Biafra territory, must be completely sold off before the referendum would be allowed to take place.

magoo10:

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Benue Indigenes React To Nnamdi Kanu's "No Biafra Without Rivers & Benue" Talk by Warship: 10:05am On Jul 21, 2017
Culin:
That man is just.. A fool, a biiiig one. He should better stop smoking weed before it kills him, I'm a Nigerian and no insane man will change that, Benue fire, biafra fire. Mtchew.

Are you Igede/Idoma or Tiv.?

Everyone knows where the Igedes/Idomas stand
Re: Benue Indigenes React To Nnamdi Kanu's "No Biafra Without Rivers & Benue" Talk by magoo10(m): 10:21am On Jul 21, 2017
jpphilips:

Arrogant and ignorant folks like you are the reason why I did not put a link or the source of that news item ,it only shows that you just come up here to make blind arguments.
that news item was carried on major tabloids and bulletins last year September,,that is why when you asked the funny question of when did buhari say so,I took my time to dig out the story to avoid arguments with you yet as ignorant as you are you still went ahead to expose your deficiency in historical facts .
try and read more it will help you in future .

1 Like

Re: Benue Indigenes React To Nnamdi Kanu's "No Biafra Without Rivers & Benue" Talk by Codes151(m): 10:28am On Jul 21, 2017
A big fool
Re: Benue Indigenes React To Nnamdi Kanu's "No Biafra Without Rivers & Benue" Talk by jpphilips(m): 11:25am On Jul 21, 2017
magoo10:

Arrogant and ignorant folks like you are the reason why I did not put a link or the source of that news item ,it only shows that you just come up here to make blind arguments.
that news item was carried on major tabloids and bulletins last year September,,that is why when you asked the funny question of when did buhari say so,I took my time to dig out the story to avoid arguments with you yet as ignorant as you are you still went ahead to expose your deficiency in historical facts .
try and read more it will help you in future .

Only a dead brain doesn't know the definition of major tabloids, accept my condolence.
Re: Benue Indigenes React To Nnamdi Kanu's "No Biafra Without Rivers & Benue" Talk by magoo10(m): 11:32am On Jul 21, 2017
jpphilips:

Only a dead brain doesn't know the definition of major tabloids, accept my condolence.
You are not funny ,try and learn or say something reasonable.
The issue is did buhari say what you are disputing or not .you are claiming to be intelligent meanwhile you know notting .

1 Like

Re: Benue Indigenes React To Nnamdi Kanu's "No Biafra Without Rivers & Benue" Talk by jpphilips(m): 11:38am On Jul 21, 2017
BrutusOj:

How literate is Nnamdi Kanu, can you guess?
Re: Benue Indigenes React To Nnamdi Kanu's "No Biafra Without Rivers & Benue" Talk by jpphilips(m): 11:40am On Jul 21, 2017
magoo10:

You are not funny ,try and learn or say something reasonable.
The issue is did buhari say what you are disputing or not .you are claiming to be intelligent meanwhile you know notting .

If you believe that rubbish you claimed came from a major tabloid, you have a serious mental inefficiency.
The world is laughing at your situation!!
Re: Benue Indigenes React To Nnamdi Kanu's "No Biafra Without Rivers & Benue" Talk by magoo10(m): 11:45am On Jul 21, 2017
jpphilips:

If you believe that rubbish you claimed came from a major tabloid, you have a serious mental inefficiency.
The world is laughing at your situation!!
You are exhibiting your ignorance SBD in fact you must be reasoning like an old man just like the bigger dullard who made the statement in his usual careless manner,the same way he goofed in the international media by calling some people 95% and others 5% ,if you don't believe it ,its your cup of tea. have a nice day

1 Like

Re: Benue Indigenes React To Nnamdi Kanu's "No Biafra Without Rivers & Benue" Talk by jpphilips(m): 11:53am On Jul 21, 2017
magoo10:

You are exhibiting your ignorance SBD in fact you must be reasoning like an old man just like the bigger dullard who made the statement in his usual careless manner,the same way he goofed in the international media by calling some people 95% and others 5% ,if you don't believe it ,its your cup of tea. have a nice day

Kindly enroll into an academic institution as a matter of urgency.
Re: Benue Indigenes React To Nnamdi Kanu's "No Biafra Without Rivers & Benue" Talk by Steph996: 11:58am On Jul 21, 2017
He is jobless! Surviving on the money they contributed in Uk to buy ammunition to fight War above (400,000) pounds! Before he now start asking for referendum! Scammer duro re!
omenka:
It is no longer news Kanu alleged that the FG offered him a deal while he was still being held in detention.

He claimed https://www.nairaland.com/3933229/rejected-biafra-only-5-igbo he was offered to break away from Nigeria with ONLY THE FIVE SOUTH EASTERN states, a deal which he said he declined because he wants BENUE AND RIVERS STATE included in the FG's offer.

The news filtered out through social media and, not surprisingly, has drawn the ire of Benue people because time and time again, IPOB has been told Benue state wants no part of its misadventure.

Accordingly, they took to facebook to vent their annoyance over the highly provocative utterances by the ipob leader, Nnamdi Kanu. Here are some of their comments..
Re: Benue Indigenes React To Nnamdi Kanu's "No Biafra Without Rivers & Benue" Talk by magoo10(m): 12:32pm On Jul 21, 2017
jpphilips:

Kindly enroll into an academic institution as a matter of urgency.
Suggest one for me please and which one have you attended?
Re: Benue Indigenes React To Nnamdi Kanu's "No Biafra Without Rivers & Benue" Talk by Warship: 12:47pm On Jul 21, 2017
magoo10:

Suggest one for me please and which one have you attended?

Ignore that illiterate

Who doesn't know that the US sent a team to the SE and SS people asking them their view about Biafra of which they made it clear that they are Biafrans

Illiterate like him fail to ask himself why the Obong of Calabar sent an emissary to Kanu inviting him to Calabar
Re: Benue Indigenes React To Nnamdi Kanu's "No Biafra Without Rivers & Benue" Talk by magoo10(m): 12:54pm On Jul 21, 2017
Warship:

Ignore that illiterate

Who doesn't know that the US sent a team to the SE and SS people asking them their view about Biafra of which they made it clear that they are Biafrans

Illiterate like him fail to ask himself why the Obong of Calabar sent an emissary to Kanu inviting him to Calabar
most of them reason like old men,I don't if it is a result of the fact that they are being led by a dullard old man.
Re: Benue Indigenes React To Nnamdi Kanu's "No Biafra Without Rivers & Benue" Talk by TheKingdom: 5:49pm On Jul 21, 2017
Name 1 world class school, hospital, airport, mall, stadium, highway system, etc in the "Moddle Belt" or "Middle shoe"... ALl Hail one Nigger Area
Re: Benue Indigenes React To Nnamdi Kanu's "No Biafra Without Rivers & Benue" Talk by BrutusOj(m): 6:43pm On Jul 21, 2017
jpphilips:

How literate is Nnamdi Kanu, can you guess?
More than our president
Re: Benue Indigenes React To Nnamdi Kanu's "No Biafra Without Rivers & Benue" Talk by oyatz(m): 7:42pm On Jul 23, 2017
Bros Benue State is not Yoruba land.
All the Benue indigenes kicking against alleged annexation of their State to Biafra by Nnamdi KANU and IPOB are NOT Yoruba people.

Its Benue indigenes Vs IPOB, nothing concern Yoruba, fight it with them and stop shouting Yoruba upandan.

sankky:
I had expected to see a video evidence
While I lean more towards restructuring for now, its so nauseating seeing the amount of pains, torture and suffering that Yorubas and a few other regions subject themselves thru just to beg Igbos to stay with them in Nigeria. When such fails, they resort to cooking up warped stories of what an Igbo person said just to denigrate the said tribe. I was hoping to see the video of N.K saying such but, as usual, its a jaundiced beer parlor talk.
Four Igbo states have oil. The fifth has a mountain of untapped Coal. For Sea-port, Abia and Oguta have such access. why dont people cry and have nightmares about the anguish going on in their own regions instead of gnashing their teeth and spending sleepless nights cooking infantile stories just to beg Igbos not to go? There is no way anyone would force any part of Nigeria to follow his tribe. Its as stupid as the peddler of such cock and bull story. The decision to join any movement is by choice and not by force.
next time show videos please. I know most commenters here are below average in IQ and wont critique crappy stories like this.
Like I said before, restructuring for now is more preferable to me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ben-Bruce's Daughter At The Headies Award 2015 / Fire razes David Mark’s residence in Benue / Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.