Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,672 members, 7,809,556 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:13 AM

If You See This Snake Stranded Around Your Home, What Will You Do?(pic) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You See This Snake Stranded Around Your Home, What Will You Do?(pic) (7097 Views)

First Visit, Mother-in Law To Be Serves You This, What Would You Do?(Pic) / Be Sincere Guys What Will You Do (pic) / If This Man Slap Ur Mum What Will You Do? Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You See This Snake Stranded Around Your Home, What Will You Do?(pic) by Ghosttt(m): 6:38pm On Jul 20, 2017
EmpressEnnie:
Ewww! I will run for my dear lyf...i loathe snakes.i repeat i loathe snakes.i wonder y dey were created.disgusting creatures! Yuck!

Lol u are my bae. I also despise snakes too. U knw what all reptiles.
Re: If You See This Snake Stranded Around Your Home, What Will You Do?(pic) by barallanee(f): 6:39pm On Jul 20, 2017
Funtan:

Lol. And woman and snake na 5 & 6 o. see how mother eve take relate with snake for garden of eden
lol,seriously?? Ur sumfn else o..women and snake can never blend abeg
Re: If You See This Snake Stranded Around Your Home, What Will You Do?(pic) by VargasVee(m): 6:40pm On Jul 20, 2017
barallanee:
seriously Dnt scare me...ur making me think abt it and I feel sick already angry

My bad lol. So you feel the same way to other animals?
Re: If You See This Snake Stranded Around Your Home, What Will You Do?(pic) by Funtan(m): 6:40pm On Jul 20, 2017
barallanee:
lol,seriously?? Ur sumfn else o..women and snake can never blend abeg

You're pretty. Smoking beautiful.

Re: If You See This Snake Stranded Around Your Home, What Will You Do?(pic) by barallanee(f): 6:41pm On Jul 20, 2017
VargasVee:

My bad lol. So you feel the same way to other animals?
am nt a fan of animals at all...nt even dogs
Re: If You See This Snake Stranded Around Your Home, What Will You Do?(pic) by barallanee(f): 6:42pm On Jul 20, 2017
Funtan:

You're pretty. Smoking beautiful.
thanks dear ..I jux feel embarrassed wen am told so...even if I havnt seen u,ur cute also
Re: If You See This Snake Stranded Around Your Home, What Will You Do?(pic) by VargasVee(m): 6:43pm On Jul 20, 2017
barallanee:
am nt a fan of animals at all...nt even dogs

But you love dragging their meat with me eh? grin grin
Re: If You See This Snake Stranded Around Your Home, What Will You Do?(pic) by barallanee(f): 6:44pm On Jul 20, 2017
VargasVee:

But you love dragging their meat with me eh? grin grin
lol..which meat,free me jhoor...
Re: If You See This Snake Stranded Around Your Home, What Will You Do?(pic) by Younggodz(m): 6:47pm On Jul 20, 2017
ezana1:
If you mistakenly bump into a snake that looks exactly like this, what will be your next reaction?
Run?
Kill it?
Consult/pray( thinking its a supernatural force to help you)?
Just tell us what you'll do
i'll seek 4 advance help
Re: If You See This Snake Stranded Around Your Home, What Will You Do?(pic) by Funtan(m): 6:47pm On Jul 20, 2017
barallanee:
thanks dear ..I jux feel embarrassed wen am told so...even if I havnt seen u,ur cute also

Embarrassed ke. it's an obvious thing one has to compliment. Don't mind sliding into your DM o. If you don't mind though.
Re: If You See This Snake Stranded Around Your Home, What Will You Do?(pic) by MrCork: 6:48pm On Jul 20, 2017
sinaj:
But Cork this is a light skin snake o! grin

angry
Re: If You See This Snake Stranded Around Your Home, What Will You Do?(pic) by ezana1(m): 6:50pm On Jul 20, 2017
swashbuckler:
probably faint first
guy u are funny, probably when you're awake, you'll see it coil all around you
Re: If You See This Snake Stranded Around Your Home, What Will You Do?(pic) by barallanee(f): 6:50pm On Jul 20, 2017
Funtan:

Embarrassed ke. it's an obvious thing one has to compliment. Don't mind sliding into your DM o. If you don't mind though.
sorry dear.. Am nt always able to view my dm
Re: If You See This Snake Stranded Around Your Home, What Will You Do?(pic) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jul 20, 2017
barallanee:
ur so funny.. So u cnt forget sumfn...well ah Dnt want ur baby mama to break my head

Am serious with this sh!t . I don't v a baby mama for real.
Re: If You See This Snake Stranded Around Your Home, What Will You Do?(pic) by barallanee(f): 6:51pm On Jul 20, 2017
IamSingleDad:

Am serious with this sh!t . I don't v a baby mama for real.
oh really... Funny guy
Re: If You See This Snake Stranded Around Your Home, What Will You Do?(pic) by Funtan(m): 6:51pm On Jul 20, 2017
barallanee:
sorry dear.. Am nt always able to view my dm

Eehya. Well, see you around.
Re: If You See This Snake Stranded Around Your Home, What Will You Do?(pic) by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jul 20, 2017
barallanee:
oh really... Funny guy

grin . How is this funny nah grin . Or maybe, you don't really wish to know me?
Re: If You See This Snake Stranded Around Your Home, What Will You Do?(pic) by NeeKlaus: 6:54pm On Jul 20, 2017
Funtan:

Re: If You See This Snake Stranded Around Your Home, What Will You Do?(pic) by VargasVee(m): 6:55pm On Jul 20, 2017
barallanee:
lol..which meat,free me jhoor...

Are you a Vegan?

Re: If You See This Snake Stranded Around Your Home, What Will You Do?(pic) by newyorks(m): 6:57pm On Jul 20, 2017
sinaj:
Woooo! shocked

This snake is beautiful!

I think I will just be staring at it.
u mean to tel us that u would stand the presence of the sarpent? haba sistr u lied
Re: If You See This Snake Stranded Around Your Home, What Will You Do?(pic) by ezana1(m): 6:57pm On Jul 20, 2017
Younggodz:
i'll seek 4 advance help
how do you mean
Re: If You See This Snake Stranded Around Your Home, What Will You Do?(pic) by Funtan(m): 6:59pm On Jul 20, 2017
[quote author=NeeKlaus post=58662183][/quote]
Bro, how far na? You dey censor chat?

Re: If You See This Snake Stranded Around Your Home, What Will You Do?(pic) by barallanee(f): 7:01pm On Jul 20, 2017
Funtan:

Eehya. Well, see you around.
hope ur nt upset o sad
Re: If You See This Snake Stranded Around Your Home, What Will You Do?(pic) by EmpressEnnie(f): 7:01pm On Jul 20, 2017
Ghosttt:

Lol u are my bae. I also despise snakes too. U knw what all reptiles.

lol i 8 lizards also,dey cud be very creepy especially dose big ones with red heads but ur monicker get as e be sha

1 Like

Re: If You See This Snake Stranded Around Your Home, What Will You Do?(pic) by barallanee(f): 7:02pm On Jul 20, 2017
IamSingleDad:

grin . How is this funny nah grin . Or maybe, you don't really wish to know me?
dah...ur troublesome sha o...fyn,no prblm
Re: If You See This Snake Stranded Around Your Home, What Will You Do?(pic) by barallanee(f): 7:02pm On Jul 20, 2017
VargasVee:

Are you a Vegan?
#wondering
VargasVee:

Are you a Vegan?
#wondering .
Re: If You See This Snake Stranded Around Your Home, What Will You Do?(pic) by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jul 20, 2017
barallanee:
dah...ur troublesome sha o...fyn,no prblm

kiss check ur DM honey wink
Re: If You See This Snake Stranded Around Your Home, What Will You Do?(pic) by Funtan(m): 7:05pm On Jul 20, 2017
barallanee:
hope ur nt upset o sad

Nah! Far from it. I'd still like to get to know you better though. A means of doing that would be appreciated.
Re: If You See This Snake Stranded Around Your Home, What Will You Do?(pic) by ezana1(m): 7:06pm On Jul 20, 2017
lefulefu:
i will call that nl mod that loves snakes
Lala abi?
Re: If You See This Snake Stranded Around Your Home, What Will You Do?(pic) by barallanee(f): 7:06pm On Jul 20, 2017
[quote author=IamSingleDad post=58662495]
Re: If You See This Snake Stranded Around Your Home, What Will You Do?(pic) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jul 20, 2017
ezana1:
Lala abi?
confirm grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If She Is Not Wet, She Is Not Ready / If U're Working Or Have Worked In A Strip Club In Nigeria, Pls Come In Here. / Girl Having Sex With 2 Boys Caught. Fight Starts As Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.