Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,178 members, 7,818,562 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

I Have Spent Salaries I Received – Herman Hembe, Sacked Rep Begs Supreme Court - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Spent Salaries I Received – Herman Hembe, Sacked Rep Begs Supreme Court (26192 Views)

Herman Hembe Dumps APC For PDP (Photos) / Hembe, Sacked Lawmaker, Appointed Board Chairman By Buhari / Supreme Court Sacks Herman Hembe, APC House Of Reps Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Spent Salaries I Received – Herman Hembe, Sacked Rep Begs Supreme Court by vecman222(m): 7:25am On Jul 25, 2017
SamuelAnyawu:

ACE OF SPACE has murdered D4 angry angry but Ace is now loosing its customer base. Last friday the power/electricity went off thrice

Yeah that's so true. Tho have not been around for a while...the only problem with ace is its "power" I don't understand how someone will build a beautiful place like that and not buy a brand new diesel gen..there was a period that the gen was not even functioning at all...
Re: I Have Spent Salaries I Received – Herman Hembe, Sacked Rep Begs Supreme Court by IdeyFindWife: 5:10am On Jul 26, 2017
BetaThings:
Did anyone notice that this is one of the Youths?
He entered House of Reps at 5 years after Youth Service!

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/234962-analysis-many-controversies-sacked-nigerian-lawmaker-herman-hembe.html

these, his types, are the problems, not leaders, of tomorrow; and sadly enough, he's already started manifesting today.

the bigger problem is that while the other "youths" are off busy being inventors, entrepreneurs, industrialists, int'l bizness moguls and will grow further in their chosen fields; it is thieves and thugs like hembe, dino etc will who will frustrate their efforts with policy maladministration, corruption and socio-economic jeopardy once that jointly "much-anticipated" future!
Re: I Have Spent Salaries I Received – Herman Hembe, Sacked Rep Begs Supreme Court by eby35(m): 7:05am On Jul 26, 2017
Modsenemy:
Deceitful politician . And his people are suffering o.

Till date I hate any politician that comes out of benue . They only loot for themselves and forget their people

I served in vandeikya and they still owe me a full service year salary
Even tho the L.g chairmen kept lying that they would pay .
Hy, stop lying, Benue as a state don't pay Corp members, rather they give u 25k at d end of your service year and is for people that served in state establishment only. I also served in ihugh, vandeikya l.g.a of Benue state, icheen college opposite st. Winifred ihugh. so stop lying and be real for once. Lie Mohammed descendant.
Re: I Have Spent Salaries I Received – Herman Hembe, Sacked Rep Begs Supreme Court by Modsenemy(f): 4:08pm On Jul 26, 2017
eby35:

Hy, stop lying, Benue as a state don't pay Corp members, rather they give u 25k at d end of your service year and is for people that served in state establishment only. I also served in ihugh, vandeikya l.g.a of Benue state, icheen college opposite st. Winifred ihugh. so stop lying and be real for once. Lie Mohammed descendant.

Just shut the fuc.k up if u are ignorant of something.
I served in the local government secretariat and were expected to be paid 5k monthly .
I got paid for just one month out of 11months.
Not everyone comes from a family of liars like urs . I have nothing to gain by lying
Re: I Have Spent Salaries I Received – Herman Hembe, Sacked Rep Begs Supreme Court by kayusely70(m): 12:09pm On Nov 13, 2023
Did he paid or was pardoned?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NNPC: Nigerian Refineries Damaged Beyond Turnaround Maintenance / Eid-el-kabir: FG Declares June 28th & 29th, 2023 As Public Holidays / Ogundamasi Blast BenBruce,Tinubu:U're Asleep When Calabar-Lagos Rail Was Removed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.