Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,837 members, 7,810,219 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:28 AM

Congratulations To A Nairalander As He Proposed To His Pretty Crush (pic) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Congratulations To A Nairalander As He Proposed To His Pretty Crush (pic) (3393 Views)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Huge Man And His Pretty, Endowed Fiancée / I Bought This 36000 Naira Shoe To Impress My Crush(pic) / Happy Birthday To Creamish my crush (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Congratulations To A Nairalander As He Proposed To His Pretty Crush (pic) by ademasta(m): 8:32pm On Jul 20, 2017
I join you to celebrate o grin

4 Likes

Re: Congratulations To A Nairalander As He Proposed To His Pretty Crush (pic) by DarkMagic(m): 8:33pm On Jul 20, 2017
grin
Re: Congratulations To A Nairalander As He Proposed To His Pretty Crush (pic) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jul 20, 2017
Crazy people everywhere..oh lord undecided

3 Likes

Re: Congratulations To A Nairalander As He Proposed To His Pretty Crush (pic) by Victornezzar: 8:33pm On Jul 20, 2017
Mad people everywhere grin
Re: Congratulations To A Nairalander As He Proposed To His Pretty Crush (pic) by goldtube(m): 8:33pm On Jul 20, 2017
congrats
Re: Congratulations To A Nairalander As He Proposed To His Pretty Crush (pic) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jul 20, 2017
She's beautiful now.. She's doing shoki smiley

1 Like

Re: Congratulations To A Nairalander As He Proposed To His Pretty Crush (pic) by CivilianJTF(m): 8:36pm On Jul 20, 2017
Oh my Jesus.... cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Congratulations To A Nairalander As He Proposed To His Pretty Crush (pic) by ekensi01: 8:37pm On Jul 20, 2017
And what will this be like in future?

Not bad tho

4 Likes

Re: Congratulations To A Nairalander As He Proposed To His Pretty Crush (pic) by avadella(f): 8:38pm On Jul 20, 2017
Wow!
Awesome....
The pretty lady is blushing, she closed one eye self...

I am so happy for her

5 Likes

Re: Congratulations To A Nairalander As He Proposed To His Pretty Crush (pic) by mofeoluwadassah: 8:39pm On Jul 20, 2017
hml bro.....you made the best choice ever grin

4 Likes

Re: Congratulations To A Nairalander As He Proposed To His Pretty Crush (pic) by ademasta(m): 8:40pm On Jul 20, 2017
avadella:
Wow!
Awesome....

I am so happy for her
Lalasticlala should come, let's celebrate the new family in the making

3 Likes

Re: Congratulations To A Nairalander As He Proposed To His Pretty Crush (pic) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jul 20, 2017
Love is blind afterall

1 Like

Re: Congratulations To A Nairalander As He Proposed To His Pretty Crush (pic) by ademasta(m): 8:41pm On Jul 20, 2017
Mariinee:
Crazy people everywhere..oh lord undecided
Crazy because someone proposed to the love of his life?
Re: Congratulations To A Nairalander As He Proposed To His Pretty Crush (pic) by ademasta(m): 8:42pm On Jul 20, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
hml bro.....you made the best choice ever grin
Sarcasm apart
Re: Congratulations To A Nairalander As He Proposed To His Pretty Crush (pic) by ademasta(m): 8:43pm On Jul 20, 2017
Victornezzar:
Mad people everywhere grin
He is mad because of his choice?
Re: Congratulations To A Nairalander As He Proposed To His Pretty Crush (pic) by Victornezzar: 8:44pm On Jul 20, 2017
ademasta:

He is mad because of his choice?
Bro no crack my ribs ahbeg
Wishing u hml
Re: Congratulations To A Nairalander As He Proposed To His Pretty Crush (pic) by avadella(f): 8:44pm On Jul 20, 2017
ademasta:

Lalasticlala should come, let's celebrate the new family in the making
Indeed...
New family
Re: Congratulations To A Nairalander As He Proposed To His Pretty Crush (pic) by ademasta(m): 8:46pm On Jul 20, 2017
Victornezzar:

Bro no crack my ribs ahbeg
Wishing u hml
Na so
Re: Congratulations To A Nairalander As He Proposed To His Pretty Crush (pic) by ademasta(m): 8:48pm On Jul 20, 2017
DarkMagic:
grin
What kinda toothpaste are you using... Your teeth is white

1 Like

Re: Congratulations To A Nairalander As He Proposed To His Pretty Crush (pic) by thorpido(m): 8:48pm On Jul 20, 2017
She sef deserve marriage na.
Small time now una go see pre-wedding pictures.

3 Likes

Re: Congratulations To A Nairalander As He Proposed To His Pretty Crush (pic) by kuchikau1: 8:52pm On Jul 20, 2017
I dnt date gals dat Menstruates. Gals wey blood dey comot frm deir toto every 28days. Spits.

2 Likes

Re: Congratulations To A Nairalander As He Proposed To His Pretty Crush (pic) by labake1(f): 8:57pm On Jul 20, 2017
kuchikau1:
I dnt date gals dat Menstruates. Gals wey blood dey comot frm deir toto every 28days. Spits.

Re: Congratulations To A Nairalander As He Proposed To His Pretty Crush (pic) by Victornezzar: 9:02pm On Jul 20, 2017
ademasta:

Na so
nice 1 boss
Re: Congratulations To A Nairalander As He Proposed To His Pretty Crush (pic) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jul 20, 2017
kuchikau1:
grin grin
Re: Congratulations To A Nairalander As He Proposed To His Pretty Crush (pic) by olaniyisamuel(m): 9:19pm On Jul 20, 2017
grin grin... U never can tell. She could be his one and only .

NwaAmaikpe, market dey o grin

2 Likes

Re: Congratulations To A Nairalander As He Proposed To His Pretty Crush (pic) by fiftynaira(m): 9:26pm On Jul 20, 2017
Nma27:
Love is blind afterall

Shift lemme faint
Re: Congratulations To A Nairalander As He Proposed To His Pretty Crush (pic) by Bitchiamjay(m): 9:30pm On Jul 20, 2017
Love is really blind

#YolO

1 Like

Re: Congratulations To A Nairalander As He Proposed To His Pretty Crush (pic) by harriet412(f): 9:39pm On Jul 20, 2017
Wtf.. warrisdis undecided
Re: Congratulations To A Nairalander As He Proposed To His Pretty Crush (pic) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jul 20, 2017
kuchikau1:
So youre more interested in transgendefs and drag queens? grin Interesting

1 Like

Re: Congratulations To A Nairalander As He Proposed To His Pretty Crush (pic) by Rooneyboy(m): 10:11pm On Jul 20, 2017
wow !

very lovely couple .

please do invite me when the date comes out . cheesy
Re: Congratulations To A Nairalander As He Proposed To His Pretty Crush (pic) by kuchikau1: 10:12pm On Jul 20, 2017
AnonyNymous:

So youre more interested in transgendefs and drag queens? grin Interesting
hu made u my spokesman?
Re: Congratulations To A Nairalander As He Proposed To His Pretty Crush (pic) by Rooneyboy(m): 10:13pm On Jul 20, 2017
avadella:
Wow!
Awesome....

I am so happy for her

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Shift please lemme faint .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Emmanuel Adebayor And Lover, Dillish Matthews Reconcile (photos) / Bride-to-be Celebrates Bridal Shower / Roommate Needed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.