Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,657 members, 7,820,293 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Congratulations To A Nairalander As He Proposed To His Pretty Crush (pic) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Congratulations To A Nairalander As He Proposed To His Pretty Crush (pic) (3407 Views)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Huge Man And His Pretty, Endowed Fiancée / I Bought This 36000 Naira Shoe To Impress My Crush(pic) / Happy Birthday To Creamish my crush (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Congratulations To A Nairalander As He Proposed To His Pretty Crush (pic) by kuchikau1: 10:17pm On Jul 20, 2017
[quote author=labake1 post=58665724][/quote] hope u dnt menstruate?
Re: Congratulations To A Nairalander As He Proposed To His Pretty Crush (pic) by iykofias(m): 10:20pm On Jul 20, 2017
Nma27:
Love is blind afterall
talk truth na, e neva blind reach like this
Re: Congratulations To A Nairalander As He Proposed To His Pretty Crush (pic) by labake1(f): 10:20pm On Jul 20, 2017
kuchikau1:
hope u dnt menstruate?

Come forward for prayers
Re: Congratulations To A Nairalander As He Proposed To His Pretty Crush (pic) by BluntBoy(m): 10:25pm On Jul 20, 2017
Nma27:
Love is blind afterall

yes, just like in my case. I have not seen you before and yet I am in love with you.
Re: Congratulations To A Nairalander As He Proposed To His Pretty Crush (pic) by kuchikau1: 10:32pm On Jul 20, 2017
labake1:

Come forward for prayers
u see y u fail exam?
Re: Congratulations To A Nairalander As He Proposed To His Pretty Crush (pic) by labake1(f): 10:35pm On Jul 20, 2017
kuchikau1:
u see y u fail exam?

oya leave alone
I can't shout
Re: Congratulations To A Nairalander As He Proposed To His Pretty Crush (pic) by kuchikau1: 10:43pm On Jul 20, 2017
labake1:

oya leave alone I can't shout
smh..slay queen
Re: Congratulations To A Nairalander As He Proposed To His Pretty Crush (pic) by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jul 20, 2017
kuchikau1:
I dnt date gals dat Menstruates. Gals wey blood dey comot frm deir toto every 28days. Spits.

God, undecided . Bloody Gaybriel .

1 Like

Re: Congratulations To A Nairalander As He Proposed To His Pretty Crush (pic) by Nobody: 1:07am On Jul 21, 2017

Re: Congratulations To A Nairalander As He Proposed To His Pretty Crush (pic) by Nobody: 7:52am On Jul 21, 2017
iykofias:
talk truth na, e neva blind reach like this
E blind reach like that o
Re: Congratulations To A Nairalander As He Proposed To His Pretty Crush (pic) by Nobody: 7:52am On Jul 21, 2017
fiftynaira:

Shift lemme faint
With pleasure.. You need plot of land to faint in
Re: Congratulations To A Nairalander As He Proposed To His Pretty Crush (pic) by iykofias(m): 8:00am On Jul 21, 2017
Nma27:
E blind reach like that o
na for una side, mine is wild open. Cnt take dwarf to meet mama
Re: Congratulations To A Nairalander As He Proposed To His Pretty Crush (pic) by Nobody: 8:54am On Jul 21, 2017
iykofias:
na for una side, mine is wild open. Cnt take dwarf to meet mama
Na human being naa
Re: Congratulations To A Nairalander As He Proposed To His Pretty Crush (pic) by iykofias(m): 9:04am On Jul 21, 2017
Nma27:
Na human being naa
i kno, buh eeh......like u dont kno, u girls r even more fastidiously selective
Re: Congratulations To A Nairalander As He Proposed To His Pretty Crush (pic) by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jul 21, 2017
kuchikau1:
I dnt date gals dat Menstruates. Gals wey blood dey comot frm deir toto every 28days. Spits.
bobrisky ppl dem

Re: Congratulations To A Nairalander As He Proposed To His Pretty Crush (pic) by Moborlarh(f): 6:50pm On Jul 23, 2017
Indeed

Bitchiamjay:
Love is really blind

#YolO

(1) (2) (Reply)

“I Lent My Boyfriend Money, Now He Has Refused To Pay Back” - Nigerian Lady / Who Say Man Can't Cook / Chycking Gone Bad...hilarious! Her Responses Was Epic! (pics Attached)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.