Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,261 members, 7,811,729 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:11 PM

10 Best Qualities Of A Wife Material - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Best Qualities Of A Wife Material (4137 Views)

Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) / Angela Nwosu Smoking: "I Am Not A Wife Material, I Am Not A Feminist" / Qualities Of A Wife Material According To A Female Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Best Qualities Of A Wife Material by Wizmike111(m): 2:40am On Jul 21, 2017
Wives need to exhibit exemplary behaviorist because of this exceptional behavior that they qualify for the coveted title wife material. This behaviour, it's obvious, will make them sell at the marriage stock exchange. They will land the creme de la cream of husbands as well.

Below are the characteristics that make a woman wife material.

1. She’s Humble
A proud woman will encourage grudges and nothing destroys relationships faster than malice. The ideal wife should be able to apologize even when she isn't in the wrong.
2. She’s emotionally stable
The woman you decide to marry should be stable emotionally and otherwise. An emotionally unstable woman can’t handle the pressures of marriage. She should be mature and know how to handle situations without constantly losing her cool. You don’t want to marry a woman who will break down in tears over every little challenge or get angry and insult at every slight provocation.
3. She loves children
The ideal wife should love children. She should like to have them around her and willing to play with them always. This is a sign that she’ll be capable of taking care of the family you build together.
4. She can cook

She doesn't have to be a chef but a great wife should be able to feed her family.
5. You have a lot in common
It can be the same kind of music or the same hobbies or even just a love of books. If there are things you both like to do, that’s a good sign you are entering a marriage of happiness and longevity.
6. You have great communication
There is nothing more important in a relationship than communication, and if you are considering making it official by marrying her, you have to feel comfortable talking with her about any and everything. The more you communicate with your woman, the less likely the two of you will get into arguments because you both will be able to talk about your problems instead of holding them in.
7. You can laugh together
Mutual laughter is an essential component of a strong and healthy marriage. Romance is much better if you can see humour in the little things and can have a laugh together.
8. She is Nurturing
A woman who will make a good wife has to be caring and nurturing. She’s going to be majorly responsible for the well-being of you and your children. She should be kind and compassionate, willing to take care of others without grumbling.
9. She’s Dependable
A great wife should be someone you can trust and rely on. She should be someone who will support her man no matter what, someone you know you can count on, come rain, come shine.
10. She’s Respectful
Disrespect is one of the major causes of marital dysfunction. The woman you decide to marry should respect you no matter what. She should respect your family and your friends, even if she doesn't like them. She should be a respectful person all round.
In addition, some men these days subtlely ask their potential wives various questions to know if they will be the one to marry or that they will still need to look elsewhere. The answers these men get assist them to know if a lady is a wife material or not.

Conclusion
You must remember that there’s no such thing as a perfect person so there can’t be a perfect wife. Love is about accepting that person you've chosen even with all their flaws and deciding to love them no matter what.

Source: http://www.naijcrackgist.com.ng/2017/07/10-best-qualities-of-wife-material.html

www.naijcrackgist.com.ng

1 Share

Re: 10 Best Qualities Of A Wife Material by ibkkk(f): 3:40am On Jul 21, 2017
Well said. Husband material nkor?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Best Qualities Of A Wife Material by marshalcarter: 4:17am On Jul 21, 2017
how many yard be dis one??undecided
Re: 10 Best Qualities Of A Wife Material by Lionessza(f): 9:21am On Jul 21, 2017
1. She should apologize even if she's not wrong ? Why ? How will you then know you were wrong if she apologises?

10. Respect you no matter what? . No she should respect you because you are worthy of her respect.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Best Qualities Of A Wife Material by Fadiga24(m): 9:32am On Jul 21, 2017
Lionessza:
1. She should apologize even if she's not wrong ? Why ? How will you then know you were wrong if she apologises?

10. Respect you no matter what? . No she should respect you because you are worthy of her respect.

1) A good woman apologizes because she knows it is better to lose a fight than to lose a relationship.

2) A good woman's respect goes beyond situations and personality flaws.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Best Qualities Of A Wife Material by Victornezzar: 9:37am On Jul 21, 2017
A good woman must be a virgin nd must not cheat
d odas are minor cases we can handle

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Best Qualities Of A Wife Material by Lionessza(f): 9:39am On Jul 21, 2017
Fadiga24:

1) A good woman apologizes because she knows it is better to lose a fight than to lose a relationship.

2) A good woman's respect goes beyond situations and personality flaws.

1. So the man says the wrong thing and the wife must apologize to save the relationship? grin

2. Meaning you can cheat , beat up on her, take the family funds and give them to a sidechick and the wife's respect of you should never shake? grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Best Qualities Of A Wife Material by Fadiga24(m): 9:48am On Jul 21, 2017
Lionessza:

1. So the man says the wrong thing and the wife must apologize to save the relationship? grin

2. Meaning you can cheat , beat up on her, take the family funds and give them to a sidechick and the wife's respect of you should never shake? grin

It doesn't mean you have to be overly subservient, it doesn't also mean that you have to take things strictly like a court of law .

You choose between being right and being in a happy relationship, that why you sometimes have to overlook some excesses of your partner.

A relationship will never go well without one party playing the fool. (Abuse is a no-no though)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Best Qualities Of A Wife Material by Lionessza(f): 10:03am On Jul 21, 2017
Fadiga24:

It doesn't mean you have to be overly subservient, it doesn't also mean that you have to take things strictly like a court of law .

You choose between being right and being in a happy relationship, that why you sometimes have to overlook some excesses of your partner.

A relationship will never go well without one party playing the fool. (Abuse is a no-no though)

So a good wife = subservient?

How would I be happy if I can't correct the man I love without him seeing it as losing? So basically to be in a happy relationship I have to make comfortable at my expense?

Please explain the bolded?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Best Qualities Of A Wife Material by Fadiga24(m): 10:11am On Jul 21, 2017
Lionessza:

How would I be happy if I can't correct the man I love without him seeing it as losing? So basically to be in a happy relationship I have to make comfortable at my expense?

Please explain the bolded?

Everybody has shortcomings, that's one thing to be expected in a relationship.

A good partner respects despite obvious shortcomings of the other.

You do not expect to receive 100% of the effort you put in a relationship, but you still love your partner nonetheless that's called playing the fool.

(This goes to both partners)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Best Qualities Of A Wife Material by Fadiga24(m): 10:14am On Jul 21, 2017
Lionessza:

Submission alone does not make a good wife but it is one of the good qualities one can find in a wife especially in the African society.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Best Qualities Of A Wife Material by Lionessza(f): 10:20am On Jul 21, 2017
Fadiga24:

Everybody has shortcomings, that's one thing to be expected in a relationship.

A good partner respects despite obvious shortcomings of the other.

You do not expect to receive 100% of the effort you put in a relationship, but you still love your partner nonetheless that's called playing the fool.

(This goes to both partners)

There are shortcomings and there is total disrespect of one's partner and these two are different. My initial post was refering to a disrespectful partner, should he still be respected ? I mentioned things examples In another post like a man cheating and spending the household resources on some sidechick.

Yes I can't get 100 % of it but I do expect most of it to be reciprocated .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Best Qualities Of A Wife Material by Lionessza(f): 10:27am On Jul 21, 2017
Fadiga24:

Submission alone does not make a good wife but it is one of the good qualities one can find in a wife especially in the African society.

So even if it's not there, one can still be a good wife.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Best Qualities Of A Wife Material by Fadiga24(m): 10:31am On Jul 21, 2017
Lionessza:

There are shortcomings and there is total disrespect of one's partner and these two are different. My initial post was refering to a disrespectful partner, should he still be respected ? I mentioned things examples In another post like a man cheating and spending the household resources on some sidechick.

Yes I can't get 100 % of it but I do expect most of it to be reciprocated .

Like I said, Abuse is a no-no (personally) other glitches can be worked out for the sake of the relationship.

Respect goes beyond situations and personality flaws,disrespecting a partner because he/she disrespected you doesn't make you any better.

Some partners leave, some stay either way relationships and marriage have to do with a great deal of patience.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Best Qualities Of A Wife Material by Fadiga24(m): 10:32am On Jul 21, 2017
Lionessza:

So even if it's not there, one can still be a good wife.

Exactly, one cannot have all the good qualities.
Re: 10 Best Qualities Of A Wife Material by Lionessza(f): 10:35am On Jul 21, 2017
Fadiga24:

Exactly, one cannot have all the good qualities.

Would you be with an " unsubmissive " woman?
Re: 10 Best Qualities Of A Wife Material by Fadiga24(m): 10:37am On Jul 21, 2017
Lionessza:

Would you be with an " unsubmissive " woman?

It depends on my personality. If I am a dominant male a submissive person would best suit me.
Re: 10 Best Qualities Of A Wife Material by Lionessza(f): 10:41am On Jul 21, 2017
Fadiga24:

Like I said, Abuse is a no-no (personally) other glitches can be worked out for the sake of the relationship.

Respect goes beyond situations and personality flaws,disrespecting a partner because he/she disrespected you doesn't make you any better.

Some partners leave, some stay either way relationships and marriage have to do with a great deal of patience.

You are a better person than I then , immediately when someone does something which I deem the worst thing to do , I lose any respect I had for them. But I would not try pay them back, that's too much work.

Patience yes but not tolerating crap just to be in a relationship. But like you said , one can choose to stay or exit the relationship.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Best Qualities Of A Wife Material by Lionessza(f): 10:43am On Jul 21, 2017
Fadiga24:

It depends on my personality. If I am a dominant male a submissive person would best suit me.

I understand.
Re: 10 Best Qualities Of A Wife Material by pryme(m): 11:20am On Jul 21, 2017
Really Op? I did not see sex here o, or is she too holy for that part?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Best Qualities Of A Wife Material by Nobody: 11:25am On Jul 21, 2017
#Junk!
Re: 10 Best Qualities Of A Wife Material by Wizmike111(m): 1:26am On Jul 22, 2017
ibkkk:
Well said. Husband material nkor?

I'll be publishing it soon!!! Just stay tune.

1 Like

Re: 10 Best Qualities Of A Wife Material by Wizmike111(m): 1:28am On Jul 22, 2017
pryme:
Really Op? I did not see sex here o, or is she too holy for that part?

Sorry I skipped that part.

(1) (Reply)

This Is Just The Fact About Men / Bed Hour Chilling With Airforce1 - Phoros / Potholes Give Me Orgasm - Woman Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.