Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,858 members, 7,817,541 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Sexy UNILAG Female Student Becomes Media Sensation With Her Ninja Costume (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sexy UNILAG Female Student Becomes Media Sensation With Her Ninja Costume (pics) (7886 Views)

23-Year-Old UNIABUJA Female Student Offers Her Virginity For Sale At N350,000 / My Encounter With A Unilag Female Biology Student / UNILAG Female Student Flaunts Bare B00bs In Mouth-Watering Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sexy UNILAG Female Student Becomes Media Sensation With Her Ninja Costume (pics) by LubeyNaijaBlog: 9:56am On Jul 21, 2017
The well shaped female undergraduate who goes by the name @Evalbiam online, is currently going viral after she shared these dreaded photos of the Ninja inspired outfit she wore for the annual costume day in the University of Lagos.

See her viral photos below...

http://www.lubeynaija.com/2017/07/sexy-unilag-female-student-becomes.html?m=1

Cc: Lalasticlala

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sexy UNILAG Female Student Becomes Media Sensation With Her Ninja Costume (pics) by LubeyNaijaBlog: 9:56am On Jul 21, 2017

Re: Sexy UNILAG Female Student Becomes Media Sensation With Her Ninja Costume (pics) by falconey(m): 9:57am On Jul 21, 2017
Cool
Re: Sexy UNILAG Female Student Becomes Media Sensation With Her Ninja Costume (pics) by squash47(m): 9:57am On Jul 21, 2017
Re: Sexy UNILAG Female Student Becomes Media Sensation With Her Ninja Costume (pics) by Juell(m): 9:59am On Jul 21, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: Sexy UNILAG Female Student Becomes Media Sensation With Her Ninja Costume (pics) by braine(m): 10:01am On Jul 21, 2017
People can like to hype nonsense and mediocre things sha.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sexy UNILAG Female Student Becomes Media Sensation With Her Ninja Costume (pics) by WizAkzy: 10:01am On Jul 21, 2017
cool
Re: Sexy UNILAG Female Student Becomes Media Sensation With Her Ninja Costume (pics) by TANKDESTROYER(m): 10:01am On Jul 21, 2017
sub zero tins

2 Likes

Re: Sexy UNILAG Female Student Becomes Media Sensation With Her Ninja Costume (pics) by Fadiga24(m): 10:04am On Jul 21, 2017
O my lawd shocked
Re: Sexy UNILAG Female Student Becomes Media Sensation With Her Ninja Costume (pics) by Nobody: 10:05am On Jul 21, 2017
see Bobby.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sexy UNILAG Female Student Becomes Media Sensation With Her Ninja Costume (pics) by tensazangetsu20(m): 10:05am On Jul 21, 2017
If only this was imperial Japan, I would have challenged her to a fight to the death. Tajuu kage bushin no jutsu.

8 Likes

Re: Sexy UNILAG Female Student Becomes Media Sensation With Her Ninja Costume (pics) by whitebeard(m): 10:07am On Jul 21, 2017
Really
Re: Sexy UNILAG Female Student Becomes Media Sensation With Her Ninja Costume (pics) by Jaynom(m): 10:07am On Jul 21, 2017
My kind of girl. Crazy meets crazy that's bliss! I need to find her

Re: Sexy UNILAG Female Student Becomes Media Sensation With Her Ninja Costume (pics) by NairalandCS(m): 10:12am On Jul 21, 2017
I would like to be her Sensei. grin

8 Likes

Re: Sexy UNILAG Female Student Becomes Media Sensation With Her Ninja Costume (pics) by PapaNnamdi: 10:13am On Jul 21, 2017
All I see is bweast,

Pls shift lemme faint on one loaf of bweast,
Vaseline don finish

3 Likes

Re: Sexy UNILAG Female Student Becomes Media Sensation With Her Ninja Costume (pics) by barallanee(f): 10:17am On Jul 21, 2017
Fyn gal
#nyc shape
#cute eyes smiley

1 Like

Re: Sexy UNILAG Female Student Becomes Media Sensation With Her Ninja Costume (pics) by Fadiga24(m): 12:06pm On Jul 21, 2017
tensazangetsu20:
If only this was imperial Japan, I would have challenged her to a fight to the death. Tajuu kage bushin no jutsu.

You no go kee me

1 Like

Re: Sexy UNILAG Female Student Becomes Media Sensation With Her Ninja Costume (pics) by IamLEGEND1: 12:20pm On Jul 21, 2017
How is this relevant in any way?
Re: Sexy UNILAG Female Student Becomes Media Sensation With Her Ninja Costume (pics) by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jul 21, 2017
Is that Kitana's blade? Mortal Combat fan there.

1 Like

Re: Sexy UNILAG Female Student Becomes Media Sensation With Her Ninja Costume (pics) by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jul 21, 2017
She try well well.
Re: Sexy UNILAG Female Student Becomes Media Sensation With Her Ninja Costume (pics) by IdeyFindWife: 12:38pm On Jul 21, 2017
Jaynom:
My kind of girl. Crazy meets crazy that's bliss! I need to find her
Dat ur klint pix, na simpusturvs like dat buhari take carry ear-deafness nah grin

PapaNnamdi:
All I see is bweast,

Pls shift lemme faint on one loaf of bweast,
Vaseline don finish

Cosplay finally don right, trust Unilag gals.

Anyway, I came for the breast! PapiNnamdi respekt ya white hairs and go and check if ur containers don land, abi, you sabi fight kungfu?.

How can u faint on bwest wey me i don claim tey-tey from spiritual realm. As you can see from my pix, dat chick na me suppose to marry am cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sexy UNILAG Female Student Becomes Media Sensation With Her Ninja Costume (pics) by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jul 21, 2017
braine:
People can like to hype nonsense and mediocre things sha.

In a world very well designed to fit perfectly a mentality called REIGN OF QUANTITY AND NOT QUALITY. What else should be expected if not MEDIOCRITY. The main emphasis is not the NINJA THING but her being "WELL SHAPED". Sensuality the spirit animating our world. "Hype nonsense" in a world tending towards NO-SENSE with great acceleration!!! Yet its better than PROMISCUITY, a brand these female students in Unilag (but a few) are reported to be known for.
Re: Sexy UNILAG Female Student Becomes Media Sensation With Her Ninja Costume (pics) by samwise180(m): 1:17pm On Jul 21, 2017
nice one,i was expecting a batwoman costume
Re: Sexy UNILAG Female Student Becomes Media Sensation With Her Ninja Costume (pics) by Menezdagod: 3:06pm On Jul 21, 2017
na war
Re: Sexy UNILAG Female Student Becomes Media Sensation With Her Ninja Costume (pics) by kaybee88(m): 3:06pm On Jul 21, 2017
chaiii see children food
Re: Sexy UNILAG Female Student Becomes Media Sensation With Her Ninja Costume (pics) by gozzlin: 3:36pm On Jul 21, 2017
Oh my God! She has the body of a goddess.
Re: Sexy UNILAG Female Student Becomes Media Sensation With Her Ninja Costume (pics) by Bobbyjay001(m): 5:14pm On Jul 21, 2017
Watch! Another suicide bomber on loose.
Re: Sexy UNILAG Female Student Becomes Media Sensation With Her Ninja Costume (pics) by indodon(m): 5:30pm On Jul 21, 2017
TANKDESTROYER:
sub zero tins
noob

1 Like

Re: Sexy UNILAG Female Student Becomes Media Sensation With Her Ninja Costume (pics) by chingle5(m): 5:53pm On Jul 21, 2017
Where diz gal go nab Italian shoe.......

1 Like

Re: Sexy UNILAG Female Student Becomes Media Sensation With Her Ninja Costume (pics) by obafemee80(m): 6:41pm On Jul 21, 2017
Nigerian Ninja

Who can still remember American Ninja,2 and 3? grin grin grin

Re: Sexy UNILAG Female Student Becomes Media Sensation With Her Ninja Costume (pics) by Hyfer(m): 6:46pm On Jul 21, 2017
her eyes make sense

Re: Sexy UNILAG Female Student Becomes Media Sensation With Her Ninja Costume (pics) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jul 21, 2017
i have this fetish of datin female ninjas cheesy.nice figure wink
Lalas247 mehn u go look great in this ninja costume oo wink
dacovajnr how u reason am?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why 5G Must Enter Nigeria!! / Are Igbos Really The Most Beautiful Tribe In Nigeria? / Busty Nigerian Lady Causes A Stir With The Size Of Her Massive Boobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.