Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,934 members, 7,828,260 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other (85839 Views)

Restoration Of Manhood By Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin - Pictures / Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin's Swag In Church (Photos) / Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin On Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal: "What God Told Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by MiguelKingII(m): 8:17pm On Jul 21, 2017
I swear this video is just disgusting, can u imagine #SMH

1 Like

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by nnamdiosu(m): 8:21pm On Jul 21, 2017
gmaribel:
grin grin grin grin

Chai lwkmd

Hey you come out.... Where is your husband?

I am not married sir

You are not married
Yes sir

Ok....you are not married hmm....hnmm wait for me.

Have you seen any man you like here.

Yes sir

When do you want to marry

Today sir
I couldn't finish watching the video because I can die of laughter
grin

Loooools I am dead

Hahaha... Ur a comedian smiley
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jul 21, 2017
Absolute! Rubbish! the same way I went to one church it was my first time in that church the so-called pastor ordered me out of my seat in the church full with people and tried to match make me with one very ugly fat girl apparently the holy spirit Says i must marry her or my life will be troubled, that was the last time i ever went to church.

4 Likes

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jul 21, 2017
Uhmmmm abeg when is the next program? Warri is not far uhmmmm Warri is not far
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by IamBornToWin(f): 8:52pm On Jul 21, 2017
On point.
Gwan2:
I keep telling whoever wana listen...85% of marital delay ain't caused by spiritual spirits or whatever this clergymen chose to call them...Now let's do a statistical survey.
A young man who graduated 5yrs ago without a good job apparently he ain't financially buoyant...This guy ain't happy with his lifestyle, he wana settle down but no financial means. He will be holding on praying wen God will answer his prayers so he can start a family..
Now the multiplier effect of this guy decision is far reaching...he will be delaying a lady settling down because of his decision which is caused by his financial status.....The lady will go from church to mosque praying for deliverance not knowing the weak economy and wanton joblessness are the spiritual husband she should tackle instead.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by joinnow: 8:53pm On Jul 21, 2017
madjune:

Lol. I never wan die bro.
one thing must kill a man grin
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by Leonbonapart(m): 8:54pm On Jul 21, 2017
eazyE100:

Damn!!! Dis is extreme
the young lass needs help
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jul 21, 2017
topedopechef:
i dont see anytin bad here,d man of God even pointed out to dem not to meet in d night,He has veen given a divine authority, nd watels are you lookin for wen u hav unmarried people in d chxh,God bless dat man for not askin dem to go on 3months of fastin nd for providin a quick solution..

Tope Omogoroye
Are you the Son of our new Nigerian Jesus Christ Omowole Christian-Isaac Omogoroye grin
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by Dominionforlife: 9:16pm On Jul 21, 2017
Well said!

quote author=Gwan2 post=58684763]I keep telling whoever wana listen...85% of marital delay ain't caused by spiritual spirits or whatever this clergymen chose to call them...Now let's do a statistical survey.
A young man who graduated 5yrs ago without a good job apparently he ain't financially buoyant...This guy ain't happy with his lifestyle, he wana settle down but no financial means. He will be holding on praying wen God will answer his prayers so he can start a family..
Now the multiplier effect of this guy decision is far reaching...he will be delaying a lady settling down because of his decision which is caused by his financial status.....The lady will go from church to mosque praying for deliverance not knowing the weak economy and wanton joblessness are the spiritual husband she should tackle instead.[/quote]
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by madjune(m): 9:18pm On Jul 21, 2017
joinnow:

Not a wrong woman. Naa.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by madjune(m): 9:18pm On Jul 21, 2017
joinnow:

Not a wrong woman. Naa.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jul 21, 2017
I was just joking o. He really crossed the line and pissed me off in the process.
eazyE100:

Damn!!! Dis is extreme

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by Eagles92(m): 9:58pm On Jul 21, 2017
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by MrIcredible: 10:23pm On Jul 21, 2017
lovelygurl:
This is too bad. I thought I'd laugh when I watch the video but I was just disgusted. The fools even believe him. Those girls were extremely desperate, the way the lady without a husband was treated and how the pastor was feeling himself. Disgusting! So irritating! He should be behind the bars!
Madam, u better go join queue too grin
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by MrIcredible: 10:26pm On Jul 21, 2017
topedopechef:
i dont see anytin bad here,d man of God even pointed out to dem not to meet in d night,He has veen given a divine authority, nd watels are you lookin for wen u hav unmarried people in d chxh,God bless dat man for not askin dem to go on 3months of fastin nd for providin a quick solution..

Tope Omogoroye
Are you single and available?
Go find your wife there too grin

1 Like

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jul 21, 2017
Icon79:
End time "prophets". The Bible seriously warned us about them:

For false messiahs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect. (Matthew 24:24)

But there were also false prophets among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you. They will secretly introduce destructive heresies, even denying the sovereign Lord who bought them—bringing swift destruction on themselves. Many will follow their depraved conduct and will bring the way of truth into disrepute. In their greed these teachers will exploit you with fabricated stories. Their condemnation has long been hanging over them, and their destruction has not been sleeping. (2 Peter 2:1-3)

For the time will come when people will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear. They will turn their ears away from the truth and turn aside to myths. (2 Tim. 4:3-4)

Keep watch over yourselves and all the flock of which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers. Be shepherds of the church of God, which he bought with his own blood. I know that after I leave, savage wolves will come in among you and will not spare the flock. Even from your own number men will arise and distort the truth in order to draw away disciples after them. (Acts 20:28-30)

May God bless and help us
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by Wearemoving: 12:25am On Jul 22, 2017
I no fit lafffff abeggg

1 Like

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by jojotemitopaz(m): 1:10am On Jul 22, 2017
ugreat:

It wasn't a small fight between the guy and the supposedly two ladies.
in fact I enjoyed it more than the main story self....lol
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by davidif: 2:50am On Jul 22, 2017
gmaribel:
grin grin grin grin

Chai lwkmd

I am not married sir

You are not married
Yes sir

Yes sir

Today sir
grin

Loooools I am dead

grin
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by davidif: 2:59am On Jul 22, 2017
lalasticlala:
Pastor: They Chop you and go

Pastor: How many don chop you and go?

Lady: So many Sir

Lwkmh
What a funny & dramatic video

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by lereinter(m): 4:19am On Jul 22, 2017
ejosh4:
I just dey pity dat guy in white. See as no girl line 4 him back..... Na 2 cry remain 4 d guy

maybe the gals ve known the guy to be rich....
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by greatman247(m): 6:15am On Jul 22, 2017
Marriage is not by force. I don't know why in this part of the world we do it by fire by force especially in religion circle. Why is this pastor seeing as a do or die affair.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by Jumbus31(m): 6:46am On Jul 22, 2017

1 Like

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by Nov6(m): 6:54am On Jul 22, 2017
Blood of Zacharia,
O'boi you see as women,girls,ladies just run come queue for one man body
Na wahoooo,
so to marry dey hungry all of them, dey come dey form outside,
chai see awwff husbands&wives,why den no go run come out,wen no be them go spend d money...
I don laf tire abeg

gmaribel:
grin grin grin grin

Chai lwkmd

I am not married sir

You are not married
Yes sir

Yes sir

Today sir
grin

Loooools I am dead

1 Like

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by Nov6(m): 6:59am On Jul 22, 2017
Babe laf don finish for my body ooo,
see as dey run comot,na ds kind tin nigerians like,awwwufff
when no be dem go spend d money....
I even see one iya akpati,i swear if say na me she come stand for my back,i for change line walahi,
wariz dat,biko nu?

Sharon6:
Hahahahahahahahaaaaahaha. Very funny video. She wants to marry today. Lwtmb grin grin

20% discount off all our products. Check my signature!

1 Like

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by Nov6(m): 7:04am On Jul 22, 2017
Vicky that 8na small sef, if u had finished the video ehnnnn,
u will laf till nothing is left again in u.
I saw one very robust,thick,short woman....she must be in her 40's,if na me she come stand for my back,i swear i for line...

Chai,we like free things too much,i never see.
Well goodluck to them
na prophet go sponsor everything,so why not...

VickyRotex:
cheesy cheesy Endtime Matchmaking. I cant even explain the video. You just need to watch it.
There's a guy there with the Isaiah 4:1 verse.
Only am about 8 women. End time o.

That was just the beginning of it. cheesy If you had completed it, you probably might be choking,
laughing like I did.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by Nov6(m): 7:07am On Jul 22, 2017
Bliv it or not there are spiritual forces around....
But this video ehn....
Na one of a kind ooo,see women abeg.
Am certain most of the women who came out lost track a long time ago bcoz of been too choosy,
now dey have goten d opportunity to settle for what dey can now find...
Lolz
abeg make una liv me ooo before i faint ds morning

Gwan2:
I keep telling whoever wana listen...85% of marital delay ain't caused by spiritual spirits or whatever this clergymen chose to call them...Now let's do a statistical survey.
Now the multiplier effect of this guy decision is far reaching...he will be delaying a lady settling down because of his decision which is caused by his financial status.....The lady will go from church to mosque praying for deliverance not knowing the weak economy and wanton joblessness are the spiritual husband she should tackle instead.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by Nov6(m): 7:13am On Jul 22, 2017
I guess you mean the first lady he called out right?
Watching it i felt for her tho,kinda embrassing...... He should have just delivered her and liv all the paparazzi he added to it.
But seriously see as ur fellow women run come out just for free husband.....
Thats why i keep telling some ladies once u miss your opportunity just bcoz of been too choosy,trying to be classy or pretending to be something else,its becomes i problem.
I saw one women old enuf to be my Aunty's age that came out,
walahi if twas me she stood behind my back,i for change line...
Free wedding fall on them...

lovelygurl:
This is too bad. I thought I'd laugh when I watch the video but I was just disgusted. The fools even believe him. Those girls were extremely desperate, the way the lady without a husband was treated and how the pastor was feeling himself. Disgusting! So irritating! He should be behind the bars!

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by icedbreez(m): 12:44pm On Jul 22, 2017
dakeskese:

Now I know where you re coming from and also where you are driving to...

You could have still passed ur message without the "oloshi", "warped mind" insults.

Let me agree with your point of view so there would be peace.

One love brother. May God help us all.8

Sure. No hard feelings.
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by vislabraye(m): 3:56pm On Jul 22, 2017
Gwan2:

True talk. A lot of these factors are not spiritual but natural circumstances. May God help us.

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by FroshJaynex(m): 7:50pm On Jul 22, 2017
And am still single �
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by JhyMedex: 8:45pm On Jul 22, 2017
lovelygurl:
I laughed ma sef to a stomach ache o.. I tot I felt sth burst ..cld b ma appendixgrin...

Bt at d same tym, I knew i possibly Cldnt b d only one utterly disgusted by his treatment of dt lady..

Pastor sounding like a Tout..
Jesus come n see o.. look at Wat dey've reduced ur Magnanimous church to...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Why Do We Never See Videos Of Anita? Youtube? / "If You Sleep With Me, You Sleep With A Snake" - Lady At TB Joshua's Church Says / TB Joshua Speaks On Tithing As Daddy Freeze Praises Him (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.