Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,849 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:13 PM

Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other (85690 Views)

Restoration Of Manhood By Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin - Pictures / Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin's Swag In Church (Photos) / Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin On Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal: "What God Told Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by COdeGenesis: 3:40pm On Jul 21, 2017
funmisticqueen:
One Side effect of the offering apart from the fact that you are a living corpse is that every statement you make can only interpreted as nonsense like what i quoted. In essence you are waste of time, energy, matter and space.

One last thing, you know you were simply hallucinating about that hollywood comment right? You would even be rejected for a low budget comedy skit.

This is serious
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by Leonbonapart(m): 3:41pm On Jul 21, 2017
lovelygurl:

So you suffer from memory loss too or you still don't get it that marriage is not an achievement grin

Which 1 is even neeger grin

I'm not the 1 searching desperately grin

You that's is already cursed grin

I kind of pity you grin
forever single? Ahhh... village people are wicked. Your case is simple. Get rid of your pride and repent.... God will see you through
No quote me again o. I am tired
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jul 21, 2017
Leonbonapart:
forever single? Ahhh... village people are wicked. Your case is simple. Get rid of your pride and repent.... God will see you through
No quote me again o. I am tired

This 1 too is forming deeper life member, talking about repentance lmaooo grin

Jeez you are so funny.

Meet you in hell, gonna even make hell another hell for you grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by banmee(m): 3:44pm On Jul 21, 2017
lovelygurl:

Exactly! But then again, thing are changing. At least I want to hope they are
You still have hope? You try.
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by Leonbonapart(m): 3:44pm On Jul 21, 2017
funmisticqueen:
Like you abi. Hahahahaha. Maybe i should add another spell that would repel women from you, but wait no spell is more effective than the useless dick you are cursed with
do me a favour don't quote me again... let's see who has the higher power
My Jesus Christ or your queen of the coast

Bye!!!
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jul 21, 2017
Leonbonapart:

Bye!!!

I can't believe this! Now you are calling Jesus shocked

After all those insults

Lmfao grin

Dude you are going to hell grin
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by Leonbonapart(m): 3:48pm On Jul 21, 2017
lovelygurl:

This 1 too is forming deeper life member, talking about repentance lmaooo grin

Jeez you are so funny.

Meet you in hell, gonna even make hell another hell for you grin
oh my!!! You thought you just gave me a though time? You such an entertainer. I can see your problem
Suffering and smiling.... admit your wrongs, drop your pride, respect men... now run along
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by Penisman: 3:48pm On Jul 21, 2017
topedopechef:
i dont see anytin bad here,d man of God even pointed out to dem not to meet in d night,He has veen given a divine authority, nd watels are you lookin for wen u hav unmarried people in d chxh,God bless dat man for not askin dem to go on 3months of fastin nd for providin a quick solution..

Tope Omogoroye
Guy are you a chef?
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jul 21, 2017
You do not have any personal relationship with christ, you are just another brainwashed religious bigot. You have no one on your side unless you apologise even if it is privately.
Leonbonapart:

Bye!!!
just accept your defeat
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jul 21, 2017
gmaribel:
grin grin grin grin

Chai lwkmd

Hey you come out.... Where is your husband?

I am not married sir

You are not married
Yes sir

Ok....you are not married hmm....hnmm wait for me.

Have you seen any man you like here.

Yes sir

When do you want to marry

Today sir
I couldn't finish watching the video because I can die of laughter
grin

Loooools I am dead
It's a comic relieve

1 Like

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by Leonbonapart(m): 3:50pm On Jul 21, 2017
lovelygurl:

I can't believe this! Now you are calling Jesus shocked

After all those insults

Lmfao grin

Dude you are going to hell grin
nagging woman
Indeed marriage is not achievement
He'll is made for the disobedience. You insult a man of God. Go an apologize

1 Like

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jul 21, 2017
madjune:
Another end time church.

Any way, where's the address?
I need to check them out mbok.
Warri/sapele road warri
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jul 21, 2017
AHCB:
This is how these so called men of God cause chaos.

Nonsense!
There's no chaos the man of God took the bull by the horn
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jul 21, 2017
Leonbonapart:
oh my!!! You thought you just gave me a though time? You such an entertainer. I can see your problem
Suffering and smiling.... admit your wrongs, drop your pride, respect men... now run along

Eiyah now you are BEGGING me to give YOU.... (a stupid slowpoke by the way who thinks his dick is what makes him worthy of respect).... respect

I can't just run along because you wanted my attention and now you have it. Stupidity is hilarious grin

1 Like

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by Jaqenhghar: 3:54pm On Jul 21, 2017
lovelygurl:

Exactly! But then again, thing are changing. At least I want to hope they are
Nothing has or will EVER change in this cesspit. Your chances of seeing a unicorn is even greater
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by 0079jaBond(m): 3:57pm On Jul 21, 2017
End Time prophetic service. Smh

1 Like

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jul 21, 2017
More like man of your ego, you can't even construct a simple sentence. What a shame
Leonbonapart:
nagging woman
Indeed marriage is not achievement
He'll is made for the disobedience. You insult a man of God. Go an apologize

1 Like

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by oodua1stson: 4:08pm On Jul 21, 2017
When your pastor has mental problem
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by Leonbonapart(m): 4:08pm On Jul 21, 2017
lovelygurl:

Eiyah now you are BEGGING me to give YOU.... (a stupid slowpoke by the way who thinks his dick is what makes him worthy of respect).... respect

I can't just run along because you wanted my attention and now you have it. Stupidity is hilarious grin

attention? You that already esteem yourself not knowing that you are far below? What will your attention do for me? I have point out your life problem. Go deal with. I am not one of them
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by banme1(m): 4:09pm On Jul 21, 2017
seun.i want u to direct me.
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by Edikraftdeco(m): 4:13pm On Jul 21, 2017
WETIN DEM CHOP?
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by icedbreez(m): 4:30pm On Jul 21, 2017
dakeskese:

You are quick to criticise my point of view because you probably consider ursef to be more of ''Churchill''... I know your type in ''Tonto''.

A pastor should not jux pair couples like dat. They have to discover themselves... Court for some period.
Check their compatibility level... if its high, then dey can tie d knot.
There is more to life than marriage...

One love bro!
If am a Churchill or tonto or whatever your warped mind is into is unimportant to me. Look at that video again you will realise the pastor gave 1month for them to see if they are compatible and agree touching the marriage but not to sleep together...my grouse with you is why the quick urge to always criticize anything church. Imams and mosques do as they like and abuse young boys. critics like you don't have the balls to call them into question but when e reach church you jump to life and majority who do this are Christians. I am yet to see a Muslim criticize his imam.
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by Justuceleague2: 4:35pm On Jul 21, 2017
piagetskinner:
lol...na so them dey marry??

when issues of divorce arise the pastor will be hiding somewhere

who watched the video till the end? I no get data to waste...hope she finally got her "husband"

She didn't

1 Like

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by virus05(m): 4:41pm On Jul 21, 2017
topedopechef:
i dont see anytin bad here,d man of God even pointed out to dem not to meet in d night,He has veen given a divine authority, nd watels are you lookin for wen u hav unmarried people in d chxh,God bless dat man for not askin dem to go on 3months of fastin nd for providin a quick solution..

Tope Omogoroye
ah swear. Lol
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by BetaThings: 4:43pm On Jul 21, 2017
Geonigga:
You can see what Buhari has caused, where is this mercy land,? I need to go there and pick a beautiful lady that will be after a discreet investigation of where she works.

People not being married in their late 20s and 30s is caused by Buhari's government of barely two years ?

1 Like

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by naninwa007: 4:45pm On Jul 21, 2017
shocked
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by fpeter(f): 4:48pm On Jul 21, 2017
Acecube:
happy birthday love... muah

Thanks bro.
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by dakeskese(m): 4:48pm On Jul 21, 2017
icedbreez:

If am a Churchill or tonto or whatever your warped mind is into is unimportant to me. Look at that video again you will realise the pastor gave 1month for them to see if they are compatible and agree touching the marriage but not to sleep together...my grouse with you is why the quick urge to always criticize anything church. Imams and mosques do as they like and abuse young boys. critics like you don't have the balls to call them into question but when e reach church you jump to life and majority who do this are Christians. I am yet to see a Muslim criticize his imam.

Now I know where you re coming from and also where you are driving to...

You could have still passed ur message without the "oloshi", "warped mind" insults.

Let me agree with your point of view so there would be peace.

One love brother. May God help us all.
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by Mrjo(m): 4:52pm On Jul 21, 2017
Sharon6:
Hahahahahahahahaaaaahaha. Very funny video. She wants to marry today. Lwtmb grin grin

20% discount off all our products. Check my signature!
abeg carry ur strech mark dey go this 1 na 100% discount
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by Housing(m): 4:56pm On Jul 21, 2017
It will to marriage for some, I don't see the Pastor being wrong, you may not like his approach but he will definitely solve some social problems. And equally exposed the social crisis of unmarried young men and women
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by Slickub(m): 4:57pm On Jul 21, 2017
No comment.
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by TOLULOPEMIDEAR(f): 4:58pm On Jul 21, 2017
haha. dis is annoying jor

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Bishop T.D. JAKES' Son Jermaine JAKES Arrested for Lewd Behaviour / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Why Do We Never See Videos Of Anita? Youtube? / "If You Sleep With Me, You Sleep With A Snake" - Lady At TB Joshua's Church Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.