Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,810 members, 7,810,113 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:57 PM

Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other (85676 Views)

Restoration Of Manhood By Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin - Pictures / Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin's Swag In Church (Photos) / Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin On Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal: "What God Told Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by victorioushands: 4:59pm On Jul 21, 2017
Nigeria has destroyed the youth and the future by rendering so many men financially helpless and, thereby, making an utter mess of our female children. God's intervention will end your sorrows.

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by Chelseafan1: 5:07pm On Jul 21, 2017
QuinDimples:
mstcheeeeewwwww... Man of god indeed... Some of d single guys still live with dier parents oooh, some are in their final year, some are fresh graduates awaiting nysc call... dey don't even have bride price talk more of an apartment of dier own... and ur just mysteriously matchmaking them in the name of man of god... ok oooh, make i just dey observe... sad sad sad

How did you know all these about them?
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by Princewell2012(m): 5:11pm On Jul 21, 2017
Gwan2:

Of course my submission is not cast in stones, there are exceptions......Belief it bro, a woman sponsoring ur wedding and subsequently taking financial responsibilities until u can stand on ur feet as a man is one of the worst marital mistakes u can make, also there are few exceptions to this rule as well.
Three things makes you the man over the woman u married, your effectiveness in communication with her, your sexual prowess and ultimately your financial sustainability. Take any one of this out at the detriment of ur marital home.

Sir what you re saying is the truth
But everythings has advantage and disadvantage. I dont advice any young man to marry without being ok fibancially. Otherwise it should be negative and positive. what do i mean by that? One of you must be equal to the task either financially and otherwise, yes if their is love between both of you, nobody will intrude and know your secret. Like you rightly ssid, if you re rich and cannot satisfy your wife sexually you will definetely have a problem.

I have an uncle that his wife is reach but a chtistian the children are studing abroad now. The woman respects her husband very much. She allowed her husband to control her resources. And nobody knows their sectets or comes inbetween them.,
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by MzJin(f): 5:14pm On Jul 21, 2017
Gwan2:
I keep telling whoever wana listen...85% of marital delay ain't caused by spiritual spirits or whatever this clergymen chose to call them...Now let's do a statistical survey.
A young man who graduated 5yrs ago without a good job apparently he ain't financially buoyant...This guy ain't happy with his lifestyle, he wana settle down but no financial means. He will be holding on praying wen God will answer his prayers so he can start a family..
Now the multiplier effect of this guy decision is far reaching...he will be delaying a lady settling down because of his decision which is caused by his financial status.....The lady will go from church to mosque praying for deliverance not knowing the weak economy and wanton joblessness are the spiritual husband she should tackle instead.
God bless you

4 Likes

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by PDPGuy: 5:15pm On Jul 21, 2017
dakeskese:

You are quick to criticise my point of view because you probably consider ursef to be more of ''Churchill''... I know your type in ''Tonto''.

A pastor should not jux pair couples like dat. They have to discover themselves... Court for some period.
Check their compatibility level... if its high, then dey can tie d knot.
There is more to life than marriage...

One love bro!

I'm sure that those people the pastor paired aren't getting married the next day. Of course, they will get to know themselves before making the decision to tie the knot.
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by rukis360(m): 5:15pm On Jul 21, 2017
lovelygurl:
This is too bad. I thought I'd laugh when I watch the video but I was just disgusted. The fools even believe him. Those girls were extremely desperate, the way the lady without a husband was treated and how the pastor was feeling himself. Disgusting! So irritating! He should be behind the bars!
is ur husband here? Wen will u like to get married... Rotfl �
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by MzJin(f): 5:16pm On Jul 21, 2017
Gwan2:
I keep telling whoever wana listen...85% of marital delay ain't caused by spiritual spirits or whatever this clergymen chose to call them...Now let's do a statistical survey.
A young man who graduated 5yrs ago without a good job apparently he ain't financially buoyant...This guy ain't happy with his lifestyle, he wana settle down but no financial means. He will be holding on praying wen God will answer his prayers so he can start a family..
Now the multiplier effect of this guy decision is far reaching...he will be delaying a lady settling down because of his decision which is caused by his financial status.....The lady will go from church to mosque praying for deliverance not knowing the weak economy and wanton joblessness are the spiritual husband she should tackle instead.

God bless u bro
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by seuncyrus(m): 5:22pm On Jul 21, 2017
Who else followed the fight to this page ? grin

3 Likes

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by phatnpretty(f): 5:24pm On Jul 21, 2017
Gwan2:
this is just the fact.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by VickyRotex(f): 5:25pm On Jul 21, 2017
misano:

Not so, the pastor wants them to back & get to no each other better. If D man is ok with the woman's character & same with the woman then he (the pastor) will wed them, but if the man is not ok with D character then they can both go their separate ways.

Really? I still maintain that's the not the way to go about it. Very very wrong approach.
What happened to organizing singles event and seminar for example, every month instead of this?

Is it the same set of people who are so myopic and cant even discern the things of the Spirit that will go and get to know each other better like you said.

Maybe 1 out of all of that will survive this. Remember I used the word "Maybe"

Dont be surprised if during the next service, another lady is called out. The same set of guys will come out and say they want to marry her. Why? They'll say because she's beautiful! Hian! grin grin

Anyways, let's see what the next 9 months hold. I just pity innocent babies. cry cry
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by bodeskii(m): 5:27pm On Jul 21, 2017
fpeter:

Thanks bro.
This reply just made me remember d dreaded 'friend zone'.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jul 21, 2017
modelmike7:
See what they have turned my father's house to!!
thy is nothing wrong with that.
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by saustine: 5:45pm On Jul 21, 2017
notin wey me personally no go hear........well sha i fr still like dat kine conjoinement sake of say na dope lady i merg with
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by ugreat(m): 6:00pm On Jul 21, 2017
seuncyrus:
It wasn't a small fight between the guy and the supposedly two ladies.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by OriflameNIG: 6:01pm On Jul 21, 2017
THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU POUR ILLITERACY AND RELIGION INTO A CUP AND STIR THEM TOGETHER

1 Like

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jul 21, 2017
ugreat:

seuncyrus:

You guys are exaggerating grin
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by princetom1(m): 6:04pm On Jul 21, 2017
Oh, Lexusgs430, my people yaff kill me.. Dis must be somewhere in Kenya
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by eazyE100: 6:12pm On Jul 21, 2017
Pastor did perfect justice. God is happy. D girl saw single men and could not make her choice. She truly has problems
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by eazyE100: 6:16pm On Jul 21, 2017
funmisticqueen:
Queen of the seven coast!!!, Beauty unparalleled!!!,
You who humble stupid men!!!
I present to you an offering of the destiny of Leonbonapart fried with fish, with a side of his testicles with asparagus.
Eat o mothers, and accept my offering!!!
Lay waste to his diarrhoea mouth!!!
Descerate the essence of his being!!
May his data plans bring him fustrations!
And may all his downloads stop at 98%!
Thank you for accepting this offering

Damn!!! Dis is extreme
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by Spidermon: 6:17pm On Jul 21, 2017
Foolishness.
Religion is mostly foolishness.
This goes against common sense.
With these sort of citizens, how can this country move forward??

1 Like

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by grafitti(m): 6:17pm On Jul 21, 2017
seuncyrus:

I did grin

ugreat:

lovelygurl:

Nope they arent! grin
U both really gave d bloke arun 4 his money. At a stage he was indirectly beggin4 a truce
lolx

1 Like

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by sexaddict08(m): 6:18pm On Jul 21, 2017
lovelygurl:
This is too bad. I thought I'd laugh when I watch the video but I was just disgusted. The fools even believe him. Those girls were extremely desperate, the way the lady without a husband was treated and how the pastor was feeling himself. Disgusting! So irritating! He should be behind the bars!

nice...i love to see ladies who can reason outside religion...

1 Like

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by DokitaDave(m): 6:22pm On Jul 21, 2017
To me, this is just disgusting. I think the pastor should correctly say that he would sponsor the wedding and not the marriage.
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jul 21, 2017
grafitti:

I did grin

Nope they arent! grin
U both really gave d bloke arun 4 his money. At a stage he was indirectly beggin4 a truce
lolx

Lol I just thought he was hilarious grin He definitely made my day grin
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by eazyE100: 6:30pm On Jul 21, 2017
lovelygurl:

Lol.. D fight alone is another viral topic.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by ebilomaofficial1: 7:05pm On Jul 21, 2017
truly one can now say change is coming to this country.. and That means there will be massive enrolment of igbo girls into that church o..
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by khristal87(m): 7:10pm On Jul 21, 2017
Will any step ever b right to nigerians? To me, so many unhappy singles got married, found hope, love in a very funny way.......may dia union b blessed forever
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by seuncyrus(m): 7:18pm On Jul 21, 2017
ugreat:

I swear , 9 pages
lovelygurl:

we're not and you know it ...hope u don't have sharp mouth in real life sha grin

1 Like

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by sam1990(m): 7:39pm On Jul 21, 2017
So funny
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by Obodo999(m): 7:40pm On Jul 21, 2017
lalasticlala:
Pastor: They Chop you and go

Pastor: How many don chop you and go?

Lady: So many Sir

Lwkmh
What a funny & dramatic video

lol.

The question should be other way round,

Pastor: How many you don chop and go?

The answer should be interesting .....
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by candelahria(f): 8:07pm On Jul 21, 2017
Ayam not understanding...which one is "chop and go"? ; angry
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by 9jaStar: 8:16pm On Jul 21, 2017
argob44:

See more: http://www.asbgistng.com/2017/07/pastor-orders-unmarried-youths-choose-marriage.html

This is just disgraceful. And to think people fall for this rubbish

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Bishop T.D. JAKES' Son Jermaine JAKES Arrested for Lewd Behaviour / "If You Sleep With Me, You Sleep With A Snake" - Lady At TB Joshua's Church Says / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Why Do We Never See Videos Of Anita? Youtube?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.