Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,971 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:18 AM

Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other (85701 Views)

Restoration Of Manhood By Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin - Pictures / Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin's Swag In Church (Photos) / Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin On Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal: "What God Told Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by Leonbonapart(m): 3:16pm On Jul 21, 2017
funmisticqueen:
Annionted indeed, even my sh1t has more anointing than you. Are you even a true believer of christ because the christ you seem to follow is not the christ i know. I reverse every evil curse thought of and typed against me right now in jesus name. Go back to sheol and gehenna.

If you ever insult me again, i will make a mockery of your existence and it will not only be online. Dont make me haunt you. By the way pictures of your destiny and testicles offering mode. The mothers did enjoy their lunch.
you have bitten more than you can chew!!! I dare you to drop your real name. Regardless I will make sure you know no peace from this day except you apologize. I didn't know if you exist on nairaland. I never refered to you. Apologize now before this public forum

1 Like

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by misano(m): 3:16pm On Jul 21, 2017
piagetskinner:
lol...na so them dey marry??

when issues of divorce arise the pastor will be hiding somewhere

who watched the video till the end? I no get data to waste...hope she finally got her "husband"

No, the lady didn't pick any man. The pastor said she should go out in search of a husband, he then placed his hand on her head. That's all.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by piagetskinner(m): 3:17pm On Jul 21, 2017
funmisticqueen:
Annionted indeed, even my sh1t has more anointing than you. Are you even a true believer of christ because the christ you seem to follow is not the christ i know. I reverse every evil curse thought of and typed against me right now in jesus name. Go back to sheol and gehenna.

If you ever insult me again, i will make a mockery of your existence and it will not only be online. Dont make me haunt you. By the way pictures of your destiny and testicles offering mode. The mothers did enjoy their lunch.

aunty small small na u want to finish the boys destiny ni....

lol
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 3:17pm On Jul 21, 2017
sponsoring them to get marry to each other is not the issue but can you give them job to sustain the family is not the wish of every single guy or lady to remain single till 30s , every single youth want to settle down and have a family, unless those that are suffering
Succubus grin ... but I go like go this kind church... make I chop clean mouth joor ,body no be firewood grin
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by mercyland93(m): 3:18pm On Jul 21, 2017
That is a gud step, a meaningful development. Atleast pastor doesn't want d singles to fornicate arround, wants the church to increase in number wt their offspring nd makes those men to find a good thing according to the word of God.
I love this.
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by solelymade: 3:21pm On Jul 21, 2017
OMG!! Haven't lol like Dis in my life.. Couldn't finis d video sef.. Op whr u get dis kin video.. If Warri, Delta dey funny like Dis, Abeg NYSC jus carry me go there, I take God beg una

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jul 21, 2017
Use your so called anionting and fish it out na, your are as fake and empty as a used tin of peak milk. Everybody i hope you can see, the uselessness of your already eaten destiny has begun to manifest.
Leonbonapart:
you have bitten more than you can chew!!! I dare you to drop your real name. Regardless I will make sure you know no peace from this day except you apologize. I didn't know if you exist on nairaland. I never refered to you. Apologize now before this public forum
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jul 21, 2017
Leonbonapart:
[s]you have bitten more than you can chew!!! I dare you to drop your real name. Regardless I will make sure you know no peace from this day except you apologize. I didn't know if you exist on nairaland. I never refered to you. Apologize now before this public forum[/s]

grin grin

Which kind of joker is this grin

Drop your real name? Apologise before the forum?

Oh man lmaooo grin

Who do you even think you are grin
Even
You have bitten more than you can chew grin

Man, watching too many Nollywood movies is not good for your mental health grin

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by alanka(f): 3:22pm On Jul 21, 2017
Nature is taking everything away from us at un-noticable rate

1. many young men bellow 40 years of age are having gray hair (apart from those artificial ones)

2. Life span is reducing, the technology is doing more evil than good. If you make finding about the causes of death rate you will find out that tech has lion share

3. Late marriage my merternal uncle got marriage at above 50, I am above single age, in office where I worked all four of us in the office are too old to be single but that is what we are

5. Menopause at age 40 some women are already in their menopause. Many of them married at 30 at forty their reproductive organ not guaranteed.

6. Low spam count many young men, a very large percentage of them are battling with low spam count.

7. Gender Disequilibrium: the gender is not balance. Many may therefore remain single

8. And others.

Sociologically this problem can not be engineered as the pastor is trying to do. Since the last 10 years I have heard of mass wedding more than 10 times around the world. Yet the new trend of population reduction continues.

The baddest of all is the artificial problem created by us for us and in us.

1. Economic hardship

2. Unemployment

3 Likes

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by MyMouth(m): 3:23pm On Jul 21, 2017
funmisticqueen:
Queen of the seven coast!!!, Beauty unparalleled!!!,
You who humble stupid men!!!
I present to you an offering of the destiny of Leonbonapart fried with fish, with a side of his testicles with asparagus.
Eat o mothers, and accept my offering!!!
Lay waste to his diarrhoea mouth!!!
Descerate the essence of his being!!
May his data plans bring him fustrations!
And may all his downloads stop at 98%!
Thank you for accepting this offering
shocked!!!!!
I love ur eyes sha
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by COdeGenesis: 3:25pm On Jul 21, 2017
lovelygurl:
This is too bad. I thought I'd laugh when I watch the video but I was just disgusted. The fools even believe him. Those girls were extremely desperate, the way the lady without a husband was treated and how the pastor was feeling himself. Disgusting! So irritating! He should be behind the bars!

Awon feminist.. weldone.. u didnt talk about the guys it is only women u saw.. weldone

1 Like

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jul 21, 2017
It is already too late, but if Leonbonapart wants the leftovers which can be used to make meaning in his life, he should apologise for speaking to lovelygurl like that and for calling me a mamiwater.
piagetskinner:

aunty small small na u want to finish the boys destiny ni....

lol
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by COdeGenesis: 3:26pm On Jul 21, 2017
alanka:
Nature is taking everything away from us at un-noticable rate

1. many young men bellow 40 years of age are having gray hair (apart from those artificial ones)

2. Life span is reducing, the technology is doing more evil than good. If you make finding about the causes of death rate you will find out that tech has lion share

3. Late marriage my merternal uncle got marriage at above 50, I am above single age, in office where I worked all four of us in the office are too old to be single but that is what we are

5. Menopause at age 40 some women are already in their menopause. Many of them married at 30 at forty their reproductive organ not guaranteed.

6. Low spam count many young men, a very large percentage of them are battling with low spam count.

7. Gender Disequilibrium: the gender is not balance. Many may therefore remain single

8. And others.

Sociologically this problem can not be engineered as the pastor is trying to do. Since the last 10 years I have heard of mass wedding more than 10 times around the world. Yet the new trend of population reduction continues.

The baddest of all is the artificial problem created by us for us and in us.

1. Economic hardship

2. Unemployment

relationship analyst weldone

1 Like

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by Leonbonapart(m): 3:26pm On Jul 21, 2017
lovelygurl:

grin grin

Which kind of joker is this grin

Drop your real name? Apologise before the forum?

Oh man lmaooo grin

Who do you even think you are grin
Even
You have bitten more than you can chew grin

Man, watching too many Nollywood movies is not good for your mental health grin
you've excused the whole thing and now you are in nollywood shocked... such an entertainer... hook me up when you get to Hollywood. Your case is simple
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jul 21, 2017
Thank you
MyMouth:
shocked!!!!! I love ur eyes sha
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jul 21, 2017
COdeGenesis:

Awon feminist.. weldone.. u didnt talk about the guys it is only women u saw.. weldone

Ehn? Go back and read SLLLOOOOWLY but don't quote me again! Can't you see I'm busy enjoying the stupidity displayed by a certain fool.

Don't annoy me johr, mumu
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by Leonbonapart(m): 3:28pm On Jul 21, 2017
funmisticqueen:
Use your so called anionting and fish it out na, your are as fake and empty as a used tin of peak milk. Everybody i hope you can see, the uselessness of your already eaten destiny has begun to manifest.
you are your own problem. Can I tell you a secret? All you ever spoken or written against people is upon you now. Why? you in the wrong bus.
You won't get to the end of your journey
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jul 21, 2017
Leonbonapart:
you've excused the whole thing and now you are in nollywood shocked... such an entertainer... hook me up when you get to Hollywood. Your case is simple

See I understand you are desperate in getting hooked up but stupidity is a turn off. I'm sorry ehn grin
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by COdeGenesis: 3:31pm On Jul 21, 2017
lovelygurl:

Ehn? Go back and read SLLLOOOOWLY but don't quote me again! Can't you see I'm busy enjoying the stupidity displayed by a certain fool.

Don't annoy me johr, mumu

grin grin grin grin nne come here.. stop showing me attitude. do u who i am? Dont let me unleash my dogs on u
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by Leonbonapart(m): 3:31pm On Jul 21, 2017
funmisticqueen:
listen to me... all you have ever spoken or written against any one is upon you now!! Why�? You've in the wrong bus now. You won't get to the end of your journey... your reign is over
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by Ewedusoup(m): 3:32pm On Jul 21, 2017
[quote author=Gwan2 post=58684763]I keep telling whoever wana listen...85% of marital delay ain't caused by spiritual spirits or whatever this clergymen chose to call them...Now let's do a statistical survey.
A young man who graduated 5yrs ago without a good job apparently he ain't financially buoyant...This guy ain't happy with his lifestyle, he wana settle down but no financial means. He will be holding on praying wen God will answer his prayers so he can start a family..
Now the multiplier effect of this guy decision is far reaching...he will be delaying a lady settling down because of his decision which is caused by his financial status.....The lady will go from church to mosque praying for deliverance not knowing the weak economy and wanton joblessness are the spiritual husband she should tackle instead.
Thumb up bro

1 Like

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by dacovajnr: 3:32pm On Jul 21, 2017
VickyRotex:
cheesy cheesy Endtime Matchmaking. I cant even explain the video. You just need to watch it.
There's a guy there with the Isaiah 4:1 verse.
Only am about 8 women. End time o.

That was just the beginning of it. cheesy If you had completed it, you probably might be choking,
laughing like I did.
You should attend that church

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jul 21, 2017
COdeGenesis:

grin grin grin grin nne come here.. stop showing me attitude. do u who i am? Dont let me unleash my dogs on u

Ooooooooh God, I said back off! Don't ruin my mood!
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by VickyRotex(f): 3:34pm On Jul 21, 2017
dacovajnr:
You should attend that church

For wetin?
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by misano(m): 3:34pm On Jul 21, 2017
VickyRotex:

Really? A quick solution indeed.

All the men that were asked why they wanted to marry the first lady said cos she's beautiful. Cos she's fine. One even said cos of the equal height.
No one even talked about her Character? Or that they know her. Why? Cos they probably dint even know her until that day. Na so dem dey marry?

Anyways like you said quick solution! Cos things like that will hardly last.

Not so, the pastor wants them to back & get to no each other better. If D man is ok with the woman's character & same with the woman then he (the pastor) will wed them, but if the man is not ok with D character then they can both go their separate ways.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by Leonbonapart(m): 3:35pm On Jul 21, 2017
lovelygurl:

See I understand you are desperate in getting hooked up but stupidity is a turn off. I'm sorry ehn grin
my concern is for the neeger you will end up in his rented self contain cheesy grin

He will be wondering why he is not doing well. Not knowing he married a cursed fella... your case is very simple
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jul 21, 2017
One Side effect of the offering apart from the fact that you are a living corpse is that every statement you make can only interpreted as nonsense like what i quoted. In essence you are waste of time, energy, matter and space.

One last thing, you know you were simply hallucinating about that hollywood comment right? You would even be rejected for a low budget comedy skit.
Leonbonapart:
you are your own problem. Can I tell you a secret? All you ever spoken or written against people is upon you now. Why? you in the wrong bus.
You won't get to the end of your journey
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jul 21, 2017
Leonbonapart:
my concern is for the neeger you will end up in his rented self contain cheesy grin

He will be wondering why he is not doing well. Not knowing he married a cursed fella... your case is very simple

So you suffer from memory loss too or you still don't get it that marriage is not an achievement grin

Which 1 is even neeger grin

I'm not the 1 searching desperately grin

You that's is already cursed grin

I kind of pity you grin

1 Like

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by COdeGenesis: 3:38pm On Jul 21, 2017
lovelygurl:

Ooooooooh God, I said back off! Don't ruin my mood!

grin grin grin grin grin now u will form for me. I only wanted to slide into ur dm and spark up a relationship with you. I love beautiful black ladies, i can tell you are beautiful. Please lets not waste time, my name is Dr. Mike,based in isale eko lagos, I and enigmatic, pretty,intelligent,romantic,dogmatic and a lover of good things. will u be mine grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by Gwan2(m): 3:39pm On Jul 21, 2017
Princewell2012:

You re right though but i will slightly disagree with you.

Most ladies you see today are financially ok, so if they sees any serious person they can bring out there money. Right now i have a coleague that is doing very well and she is collecting a good salary but she is not married.

So there are some women that are ready and some men that are not ready. If she sees a serious person weather rich or poor she will gladly go for it. Mind you there are thousand of women in that category.

Of course my submission is not cast in stones, there are exceptions......Belief it bro, a woman sponsoring ur wedding and subsequently taking financial responsibilities until u can stand on ur feet as a man is one of the worst marital mistakes u can make, also there are few exceptions to this rule as well.
Three things makes you the man over the woman u married, your effectiveness in communication with her, your sexual prowess and ultimately your financial sustainability. Take any one of this out at the detriment of ur marital home.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jul 21, 2017
Like you abi. Hahahahaha. Maybe i should add another spell that would repel women from you, but wait no spell is more effective than the useless dick you are cursed with
Leonbonapart:

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Bishop T.D. JAKES' Son Jermaine JAKES Arrested for Lewd Behaviour / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Why Do We Never See Videos Of Anita? Youtube? / "If You Sleep With Me, You Sleep With A Snake" - Lady At TB Joshua's Church Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.