Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Alaba International Market Shut Down As Obosi Leads Igbo Coalition For APC - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alaba International Market Shut Down As Obosi Leads Igbo Coalition For APC (48029 Views)

Peter Obi, Jimi Agbaje Storm Alaba International Market - Photos / The Yoruba/igbo Coalition. / Coalition For Nigeria: Obasanjo Mobilizes 7 Governors, 20 Senators To Remove PMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alaba International Market Shut Down As Obosi Leads Igbo Coalition For APC by MetaPhysical: 3:01pm On Jul 22, 2017
KemjikaEme:

We aren't arguing about the historic achievements of Lagos natives.
This argument is on the diversity that has built the Modern Lagos state which every Nigerian citizen can proudly celebrate.
A good number of famous establishments in Lagos are not owned or built by yorubas.
No, Lagos was not built solely by the Yorubas irrespective of it's location on yoruba land.
What makes a great society is the level of development and civility of its citizens not the traditional owners of the land.

You cannot school Yoruba about urban growth and dynamism, we are the foremost urban society in black history. So there is nothing you have said here to teach new knowledge or advance the discussion. Any city that fails to grow dynamically will stagnate and become a turn off, people will run away from it. Your people lack in this knowledge, you are hostile to diversity....thats why SE is stagnant and everyone runs away from it, including its own indigenes.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alaba International Market Shut Down As Obosi Leads Igbo Coalition For APC by rosebowl01(m): 3:04pm On Jul 22, 2017
Afam4eva:

You can believe whatever you want to believe. Whatever i say won't change a thing. Nigerians are the same, whether Hausa, Igbo, Yoruba. Someone who tries to contest in a place that he is not indegenous to will definitely raise eyebrows and people will talk. But the constitution gives anyone the right to contest for a political post irrespective of where the person comes from. The Hausa man who wants to contest is doing so because he has been given the support by indegenes of the place. So, what anyone says on the internet is hogwash. Every state in Nigeria is guilty of tribalism, so don't lay it at the doorstep of Igbos alone. Even Lagos that is a cosmopolitan state is not left out else the political distribution would have reflected the demographic of the state. Though we can say Lagos is still more open than the remaining 35 states in the country.

Sharrap there, you bloody liar. Trying to water down facts. You osus are always greedy, yet covets other people's land. You've been complaining that Nigerians did not want you to go, but now you are complaining that they are trying to push you out.
My people dey mess up for accepting these insults from you people, but it shall be corrected very soon.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alaba International Market Shut Down As Obosi Leads Igbo Coalition For APC by YungMillionaire: 3:06pm On Jul 22, 2017
slendxy:

Shebi tomorrow Abuja indigenes will come out to say they made Abuja what it is today because it is their ancestral land.

You are comparing Abuja indigenes to Yorubas who built empires before the arrival of the white man? Go buy sense.

5 Likes

Re: Alaba International Market Shut Down As Obosi Leads Igbo Coalition For APC by Obaf1(m): 3:06pm On Jul 22, 2017
izzou:

We arent talking about who owns anywhere. We are talking about his people giving him a reasonable number of votes that can make him win. Igbos dont own Alaba, Ojo or Festac but they dwell heavily there. Na highest number of votes dey win, no be who get the place. Thats just my point
ur point is valid but jst no that over raw power belong to some people and money rule so many things in the world now. And have it at the back of ur mined that igbo's love money.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alaba International Market Shut Down As Obosi Leads Igbo Coalition For APC by MetaPhysical: 3:06pm On Jul 22, 2017
sophoccles:

Thank you. If any Igbo man owns any property in the core north that property is inside the 'Sabongari' of the respective town/city. They are kept at arms length and you hardly see an Igbo man abuse Hausa/Fulani. They despise and them and hold them in contempt but they dare not say it out.

The Yoruba's welcome Igbo with open arms not just in Lagos but all over the Yoruba nation you find Igbo people owning choice property and deeply entrenched in the traditional & economic life of such communities even deep in the hinterland like Ife, Akoko, Owo etc. (there are places in Ibo land where you will never get property to buy as a stranger they just freeze you out)

Yet all you will hear is Yoruba is dirty, Yoruba is treacherous, Yoruba is cowardly. But they will never leave Yoruba land, they will stay there and prosper and raise their children successfully. There is hardly any Ibo you see that doesnt speak either Yoruba or Hausa too because they were brought up in these places. They gave you the space and you prospered. Yet you continue to despise them and you will never leave.

Nobody can eat his cake and still have it

What policies are the Yoruba State House of Assemblies and the Executives of these States using to zone and preserve their traditional space and protect their humanities against the erosion of values and moral assaults by Igbo?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alaba International Market Shut Down As Obosi Leads Igbo Coalition For APC by KemjikaEme: 3:07pm On Jul 22, 2017
MetaPhysical:

You cannot school Yoruba about urban growth and dynamism, we are the foremost urban society in black history. So there is nothing you have said here to teach new knowledge or advance the discussion. Any city that fails to grow dynamically will stagnate and become a turn off, people will run away from it. Your people lack in this knowledge, you are hostile to diversity....thats why SE is stagnant and everyone runs away from it, including its own indigenes.
Lagos is the only ' Nigeria City that has been able to achieve that Dynamic growth' which is actually a consequence of it's position in Colonial and pre colonial Nigeria.
Apart from Lagos, other Nigerian cities are still struggling to achieve that feat.
If you claim that Yorubas solely built Lagos, why is same feat not replicated all over Yoruba land?
Lmao!
Calm down, you are not in the best position to teach me about Urban Nigeria.
As it stands, South East down to the South South have more viable and developed cities than the rest of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Alaba International Market Shut Down As Obosi Leads Igbo Coalition For APC by Mujtahida: 3:13pm On Jul 22, 2017
Marotzke:
is it necessary that you say this?
Do you really need the bile and antagonism that comes with your assertion?
Igbos have billions if not trillions of naira worth of investment in these areas.
Being part of the local politics is very necessary to protect these investments.
Is it really necessary to use the word "Dominate"?
Must you look for trouble where none exist?
This is always what I say: words create perception. Why dominate? A word that generates needless bitterness and strife. Who likes being dominated for whatever reason? Why not say participate? Your observations are so on point.

2 Likes

Re: Alaba International Market Shut Down As Obosi Leads Igbo Coalition For APC by Obaf1(m): 3:15pm On Jul 22, 2017
KemjikaEme:

You can't compare Lagos, a melting pot of diverse Nigerian groups to Abakaliki wholly dominated by Igbo people.
I asked a question which would invariably point to the differences between Lagos and Abakilili but i 'm suprised you couldn't respond but chose to call me daft. You are not being civil.

Once again are Hausa people a majority group in Abakiliki like the Igbos of Lagos?
Do they dominate any part of Abakiliki like Igbos in Ojo lga and Festac?
Are they equal contributors in the affairs of Abakiliki?
You can't compare Lagos and Abakilili. Igbos presence, contribution and population in Lagos can't be overemphasized, can't say the same for the Hausa in Abakiliki!
when i see people debate about igbo and politics i laff
Re: Alaba International Market Shut Down As Obosi Leads Igbo Coalition For APC by Kingspin(m): 3:16pm On Jul 22, 2017
greatiyk4u:
And many jobless, Vissionless, missionless, ambionless and futureless Igbo Youths are here in the East wasting their precious man-hour following Nnamdi Kanu upanda

Once we loose that precious aspect of our culture which is humility to serve our master,(i.e learning trade, skills) intelligence, perseverance and diligence, we loose the dignity of our identity

Ndi-Igbo kulienu n'ura
Must all of us belong to one party? I don't understand our country all the time.
Re: Alaba International Market Shut Down As Obosi Leads Igbo Coalition For APC by YungMillionaire: 3:16pm On Jul 22, 2017
I am disappointed in my Yoruba cousins. If dem born any Igbo well make him come Warri come contest for election. Go to the East and see how these people treat non-Igbos. Fear go catch you!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alaba International Market Shut Down As Obosi Leads Igbo Coalition For APC by Omofunaab2: 3:20pm On Jul 22, 2017
KemjikaEme:

These stuffs you listed happened shortly before and after independence that doesn't mean that same was not replicated in the East. Before the war,the East had the best roads,some of the best schools and health personnels.
The Eastern regional government established cement factories, cocoa and rubber industry to facilate economic activities in the East.
The Coal and steel industry in Enugu was already functioning before independence.
Western Nigeria had it's Tv in 1959 and Azikiwe made sure that Eastern Nigeria had hers in 1960.
When you gloat over these things be sure to know that such was replicated all over the country.
I asked for the Yoruba cities and capitals that can compete with those in the South East?
Perhaps you don't know Igbos in the East are the top most urbanized people in Nigeria?
Avoiding Migration and exploration doesn't mean contentment ironically, it make you parochial, quiant, and myopic.
It limits your knowledge and interaction with other people and invariably make it impossible to think outside the box.
Every part of Nigeria is crying about negligence and decay not just Aba.
Once again,Igbos only travel for business pursuits.

You have only alluded to the fact that yorubas are pacesetters.

Like i said earlier, we don't do Urban-Rural migration.

We make money in our region... Also, Don't forget , that your girls dominate ashawo business in the south west.... So much for the urbanized igbos. . lol

5 Likes

Re: Alaba International Market Shut Down As Obosi Leads Igbo Coalition For APC by Truckpusher(m): 3:22pm On Jul 22, 2017
PhockPhockMan:

Any body holding your legs?
Anambra election is around the corner, go and contest jare.

Nairaland, e don tey o o.
Hey !! Mr phockery long time no see !! grin
Re: Alaba International Market Shut Down As Obosi Leads Igbo Coalition For APC by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jul 22, 2017
MetaPhysical:

What policies are the Yoruba State House of Assemblies and the Executives of these States using to zone and preserve their traditional space and protect their humanities against the erosion of values and moral assaults by Igbo?

Value erosion would not exist if we all wholeheartedly work towards a united Nigeria where we all coexist with mutual respect. Talk of value erosion only arises when settlers despise their host communities & commit acts of economic sabotage against them even continuously speak ill of them and their cultural/traditional practices.

If I accommodate a settler in my community and over time I realize he holds me in contempt, builds up economic & trading monopolies, and continuously denigrates me in the presence of his kinsmen and other strangers (all the while he keeps enjoying my hospitality) sooner or later I would seek to return the favour. That's when you can talk of value erosion and moral assault.

Let Igbo people who come to equity, come with clean hands!
Re: Alaba International Market Shut Down As Obosi Leads Igbo Coalition For APC by wristbangle: 3:36pm On Jul 22, 2017
Mcowubaba:

So you had to lie, just to prove a point, your Uncle was not able to buy a land in Igboland because he was a Yoruba man, I hear you
Please which state and LGA did this happen? And when?

I'm strongly waiting for your PM, don't disappear or disappoint, but if you're just trolling, don't bother sending me any Pm, I don't have time for jokes.

How many Yoruba Governors have appointed Igbo people?, and how many Yoruba states? Isn't it the usual LAGOS, and I believe we have justified this issue.

How many Yorubas are resident in Igbo states, where will the Igbo Governors appoint them from undecided, probably the will stroll to Akure and pick up one Bamidele Bankole and bring him to Ebonyi state to be Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Health. undecided

Oga, be logical for once.
Igbos are highly populated in places the are appointed or elected, this is not nuclear physics, it's as simple as ABCD.
Lagos is a strategic place in Nigeria, no state can compare with Lagos, it has been structured since it's creation to be the economic hub of Nigeria, and luckily for Yorubas, Lagos is their Geopolitical land..
Now, Igbos are economic and business enthusiasts, so naturally Lagos is an abode for them.

Stop deceiving yourself that Igbos are tropping to South West, which kind south west undecided, say LAGOS.
one state in the South west, how many Igbos are in Osun state, Ekiti State, Oyo state undecided, do Igbos contest elections there too?, are Igbos appointed into political offices there undecided

Pls educate me!!!

Many Nigerians can't do without Lagos, I have explained this in another thread before, everything in Nigeria is concentrated on Lagos which is very bad
? Do you know that no Nigerian living in Nigeria can get a USA visa without coming to Lagos or sometimes Abuja
Do you know that, no Nigerian can import anything on sea without using Apapa seaport?
Do you know that most international Flights only depart and arrive in Lagos MM2
I can give you over 20 reasons why we come to Lagos, we are not really happy about this, that's why everyone is shouting Restructure, Biafra etc

Because of this lopsided Country, and Note the money used to develop Lagos, wasn't only from YORUBA ETHNIC GROUP, Niger Delta oil, other Government Revenues which is Nigeria's collective wealth was Channeled to Lagos, it was even a Capital before.

Oil exploration in Niger Delta degrading their environment, while Oil company headquarters in Lagos grin, nd you're asking why people come to Lagos, and BTW Igbos are natural entrepreneurs or small business owners, the are nomadic in Business, the move around investing and settling down anywhere the find their feet.

Yoruba are not like that, you guys are not really into nomadic business, by nomadic I don't mean rearing cattle, I Mean movement..

Yorubas don't even travel out of their region, the are the least traveled tribe amongst the 3 major Tribes in Nigeria, I'm talking about Traveling to other states in Nigeria, not Abroad.

The just stay in their region and be hosting and accommodating everybody grin grin, or the move to Peckham, London to continue hosting Britons.

I asked you to mention the tribe that you claimed dominate Lagos (nd don't make noise) more than Igbos and Yorubas, you started to talk about Adjectives and pronouns undecided

Don't be ashamed of Omo oniles, the are part of your people's hospitality and accommodation services

See links below to clear your doubt about Yoruba governor appointing Igbo man

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2016/08/31/governor-amosun-appoints-igbo-man-permanent-secretary/

https://www.nairaland.com/3321782/amosun-appoints-offor-emmanuel-ndimele

About my uncle case, it happened 3years ago at Anambra, Nnewi.

Ofcourse, I don't troll. My friend works with lafarge group and resides in Aba. So expect my pm.

SE peeps are the ones blowing their trumpet loud more than others in Lagos about how they build castle, develop eko atlantic city, merchandise lekki, etc.

Lol at the bolded, my sister served in one of the SE states and she mentioned how garage touts first extort her because she is an alien to the place.

Why should we do urban-rural migration except the learned ones among us that are transferred from Lagos to the eastern part for jobs. The only ones I can sight are the herbs sellers who majorly do this business for yoruba peeps residing there but check out the no of omo Nna selling gala and soft drinks In SW region, it gives you an hint of migration of those struggling to make end meets.

Security is the reason why most oil HQ are in lagos and that is SS business, not yours because you like doing SE/SS attache force. I laugh when you lots say oil was built to develop Lagos? Sight examples giving reference abeg! 3rd mainland bridge abi? Abi na eko bridge? Abi lekki peninsula, Eko atlantic city, etc. Waiting for your response

You said I should mention if Igbos are plenty at other SW states, hhehehehehe! Do u remember the case Eze Ndigbo 1 of akureland? U remember how deji of Akure flog the hell out of him because he wants to lock horns with deji of Akure. Anyway travel to Abeokuta, go to sapon, u will think it's igbo land. Go to dugbe in ibadan, same story.

4 Likes

Re: Alaba International Market Shut Down As Obosi Leads Igbo Coalition For APC by MetaPhysical: 3:39pm On Jul 22, 2017
KemjikaEme:

Lagos is the only ' Nigeria City that has been able to achieve that Dynamic growth' which is actually a consequence of it's position in Colonial and pre colonial Nigeria.
Apart from Lagos, other Nigerian cities are still struggling to achieve that feat.
If you claim that Yorubas solely built Lagos, why is same feat not replicated all over Yoruba land?
Lmao!
Calm down, you are not in the best position to teach me about Urban Nigeria.
As it stands, South East down to the South South have more viable and developed cities than the rest of Nigeria.

You lack understanding for the meaning of diversity and dynamism of a city. On a daily basis there are new migrants from foreign lands into Yoruba cities. More than half the population of these new comers are Igbos. When you have such a high population that abandon your land then the manpower and labout is depleted and makes capital investment in Igboland impossible. Your land is not under-developed because the FG lack interest, it is because you lack the diverse workforce and dynamisim needed to return investment on any capital investment or infrastructure there. In other words, your migration to Yorubaland dry up capital investment in your land. The Yorubas use your migration index to attract market investors looking for manpower and labour to return revenue gains. So in essence you are being pimped by both the Yoruba political class and the investment sector and you call it a disadvantage to Yorubas. How so?

4 Likes

Re: Alaba International Market Shut Down As Obosi Leads Igbo Coalition For APC by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jul 22, 2017
OduduwaYoruba:
APC be careful, hausa fulani know these unpredictable people more than you and they keep them at arm's length, they never give them chance to operate in Kano but we allowed them to be yet they abuse Yoruba silly and slogan "Lagos is no man's land. I ofe nmanu hate Biafra with passion.

The way forward is to establish the same ambience in Kano or anywhere else in Nigeria. Nigerians of all tribe should be free wherever they are to practice their social and political life according to their choice. Then the federal government should stamp its full weight against anyone who violates this social or political order. These are tenets of Nigeria from the views of an Igbo man and I hope the Hausa / Fulani and Yoruba can come to the same perception. If we must continue the one Nigeria mantra and if the resources of the same one Nigeria obtained in one part of the country is used to develop the other parts, there is no reason why Igbo cannot for instance take up political positions in the north or south west and vice versa. Whose fault is it that the Yoruba or Hausa refuse to travel and dominate other regions?
Re: Alaba International Market Shut Down As Obosi Leads Igbo Coalition For APC by KemjikaEme: 3:44pm On Jul 22, 2017
Omofunaab2:

You have only alluded to the fact that yorubas are pacesetters.

Like i said earlier, we don't do Urban-Rural migration.

We make money in our region... Also, Don't forget , that your girls dominate ashawo business in the south west.... So much for the urbanized igbos. . lol
No, i didn't allude to anything. I am only exposing your insufficient knowledge about Nigeria.
While these things will spring up in the West, economic activities were simultaneously rising in the East and even the North.
Nevertheless,it's imperative to consider that Western civilization reached Western Nigeria before the East, so Igbos must be patted on the back for closing the gap within a short while.
There is actually nothing to gloat about.
You didn't find the yoruba cities as beautiful like the South East?
Hmmm!
I will pretend i didn't see the ashawo reference. That is a sign that you just ran out of points. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Alaba International Market Shut Down As Obosi Leads Igbo Coalition For APC by Obaf1(m): 3:45pm On Jul 22, 2017
honourhim:

Moreover, ipob does not represent igbos rather they are a gang of fools.

Meanwhile i am an Igbo man. Ipob fools take note before you scream afonja.
the way u see it is not the way other igbo's see it plz dont dont call them fooll bcorz every have one or two reason for his action, y i quote u is that u said "politics is a game of number" but many igbo's are nt seeing it that way, they (igbo's) take it as personal interest ALL bcorz of money. Plz never underrate ur people bcorz everybody have his/her right to opinion. Nigeria will stand, divided will fall, am nt against the agitation (biafra) bt when i check both advantage and dis-advantage i see that dis-advantage is more high than advantage, still yet i always wish them gudluck.
Re: Alaba International Market Shut Down As Obosi Leads Igbo Coalition For APC by Omofunaab2: 3:49pm On Jul 22, 2017
KemjikaEme:

No, i didn't allude to anything. I am only exposing your insufficient knowledge about Nigeria.
[/b]While these things will spring up in the West, economic activities were simultaneously rising in the East and even the North.
Nevertheless,it's imperative to consider that Western civilization reached Western Nigeria before the East, so Igbos must be patted on the back for closing the gap within a short while[b]
There is actually nothing to gloat about.
You didn't find the yoruba cities as beautiful like the South East?
Hmmm!
I will pretend i didn't see the ashawo reference. That is a sign that you just ran out of points. cheesy

Lol, You just repeated what i said earlier.. . Yorubas set the pace for others

2 Likes

Re: Alaba International Market Shut Down As Obosi Leads Igbo Coalition For APC by KemjikaEme: 3:55pm On Jul 22, 2017
MetaPhysical:

You lack understanding for the meaning of diversity and dynamism of a city. On a daily basis there are new migrants from foreign lands into Yoruba cities. More than half the population of these new comers are Igbos. When you have such a high population that abandon your land then the manpower and labout is depleted and makes capital investment in Igboland impossible. Your land is not under-developed because the FG lack interest, it is because you lack the diverse workforce and dynamisim needed to return investment on any capital investment or infrastructure there. In other words, your migration to Yorubaland dry up capital investment in your land. The Yorubas use your migration index to attract market investors looking for manpower and labour to return revenue gains. So in essence you are being pimped by both the Yoruba political class and the investment sector and you call it a disadvantage to Yorubas. How so?
Initially, this argument was about a single ethnic entity developing Lagos not the effects of migration on the South East.
Even as that, the people in the South East are not suffering, many people are doing well based on the sector they find themselves.
The premise is centered on your earlier statement that Yorubas built Lagos which you later shot yourself in the foot by claiming that only dynamic societies attain growth and development.
I also asked you to provide examples of Yoruba cities that have attained the level of development in Lagos.
My question still remains of Lagos was built by Yorubas while have they not built the rest of the Yoruba cities to enviable heights.
While do you gloat over Lagos while being fully aware that Lagos is heavily hetrogenous and built by diverse people?
Tackle that before telling me about the consequences of Migration.
The South East is still better than most Yoruba states put together.

2 Likes

Re: Alaba International Market Shut Down As Obosi Leads Igbo Coalition For APC by KemjikaEme: 4:02pm On Jul 22, 2017
Omofunaab2:

Lol, You just repeated what i said earlier.. . Yorubas set the pace for others
You need comprehension skills. Each Nigerian region was setting up establishments for her citizens,that is the point.
The fact that Colonialist first colonized the Yorubas and introduced their civilization, is nothing to be proud of,it reeks of inferiority complex.
The point to note is that other groups took advantage of the civilization and closed the gap before independence.

3 Likes

Re: Alaba International Market Shut Down As Obosi Leads Igbo Coalition For APC by Mcowubaba: 4:03pm On Jul 22, 2017
wristbangle:

See links below to clear your doubt about Yoruba governor appointing Igbo man

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2016/08/31/governor-amosun-appoints-igbo-man-permanent-secretary/

https://www.nairaland.com/3321782/amosun-appoints-offor-emmanuel-ndimele

About my uncle case, it happened 3years ago at Anambra, Nnewi.

Ofcourse, I don't troll. My friend works with lafarge group and resides in Aba. So expect my pm.

SE peeps are the ones blowing their trumpet loud more than others in Lagos about how they build castle, develop eko atlantic city, merchandise lekki, etc.

Lol at the bolded, my sister served in one of the SE states and she mentioned how garage touts first extort her because she is an alien to the place.

Why should we do urban-rural migration except the learned ones among us that are transferred from Lagos to the eastern part for jobs. The only ones I can sight are the herbs sellers who majorly do this business for yoruba peeps residing there but check out the no of omo Nna selling gala and soft drinks In SW region, it gives you an hint of migration of those struggling to make end meets.

Security is the reason why most oil HQ are in lagos and that is SS business, not yours because you like doing SE/SS attache force. I laugh when you lots say oil was built to develop Lagos? Sight examples giving reference abeg! 3rd mainland bridge abi? Abi na eko bridge? Abi lekki peninsula, Eko atlantic city, etc. Waiting for your response

You said I should mention if Igbos are plenty at other SW states, hhehehehehe! Do u remember the case Eze Ndigbo 1 of akureland? U remember how deji of Akure flog the hell out of him because he wants to lock horns with deji of Akure. Anyway travel to Abeokuta, go to sapon, u will think it's igbo land. Go to dugbe in ibadan, same story.
I have given you reasons why Igbos come to Lagos, you can keep ranting.
So all Igbos come to Lagos to sell Gala nd all Gala sellers in Lagos re Igbos.

Omo oniles are worse than touts, argue with your landlord, I guess the millions of agberos in Yoruba don't also exploit newbies.

You said moving from South West to South East is Urban to Rural migration, I don't want to get into tribal and Bigotry wars with you, I don't do that.

I can see how you're mocking Igbos in your write up, I won't reciprocate, it's all good.

Despite all the bad things you said about Igbos, you're still obsessed with their issues, Biafra etc, you clearly don't like them, so why are you opposed to their ideologies of succession, anyways your opposition has no value, just online rants.
Oga, get productive with your life and leave all this tribal slurs..

And take note, not all Igbos are in Lagos or are coming to your region.
Just less than 20%. Don't feel narcissistic about it, after all we come and conquer the land, only few engage in petty trade

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alaba International Market Shut Down As Obosi Leads Igbo Coalition For APC by wristbangle: 4:13pm On Jul 22, 2017
Mcowubaba:

I have given you reasons why Igbos come to Lagos, you can keep ranting.
So all Igbos come to Lagos to sell Gala nd all Gala sellers in Lagos re Igbos.

Omo oniles are worst worse than touts, argue with your landlord, I guess the millions of agberos in Yoruba don't also exploit newbies.

You said moving from South West to South East is Urban to Rural migration, I don't want to get into tribal and Bigotry wars with you, I don't do that.

I can see how you're mocking Igbos in your write up, I won't reciprocate, it's all good.

Despite all the bad things you said about Igbos, you're still obsessed with their issues, Biafra etc, you clearly don't like them, so why are you opposed to their ideologies of succession, anyways your opposition has no value, just online rants.
Oga, get productive with your life and leave all this tribal slurs..

And take note, not all Igbos are in Lagos or are coming to your region.
Just less than 20%. Don't feel narcissistic about it, after all we come and conquer the land, only few engage in petty trade

Trust me bro, I don't like getting into tribalistic argument but if the wind is blowing there, I would take it there.

I respect hardworking and easy going igbos in SW land which should be a focal point for others most especially Igbos.

The touts are not worse than the garage touts in SE and you know it, anyway I condemn both of them.

Enough said, it was nice having an engaging conversation with you. Do you reside in Lagos? cool

2 Likes

Re: Alaba International Market Shut Down As Obosi Leads Igbo Coalition For APC by Nwakaumu(m): 4:29pm On Jul 22, 2017
wristbangle:

Trust me bro, I don't like getting into tribalistic argument but if the wind is blowing there, I would take it there.

I respect hardworking and easy going igbos in SW land which should be a focal point for others most especially Igbos.

The touts are not worse than the garage touts in SE and you know it, anyway I condemn both of them.

Enough said, it was nice having an engaging conversation with you. Do you reside in Lagos? cool
Ranting without making a point is an afonja trade mark.did you see how that guy finished you off .lazy yoruba trying to claim lagos which is the collective effort of nigerian rather than planning how to develop ibadan brown roof republic.

1 Like

Re: Alaba International Market Shut Down As Obosi Leads Igbo Coalition For APC by wristbangle: 4:33pm On Jul 22, 2017
Nwakaumu:
Ranting without making a point is an afonja trade mark.did you see how that guy finished you off .lazy yoruba trying to claim lagos which is the collective effort of nigerian rather than planning how to develop ibadan brown roof republic.

I don't trade words with barbarians. It's between me and mcowubaba and I know why I am discussing with him.

1 Like

Re: Alaba International Market Shut Down As Obosi Leads Igbo Coalition For APC by slendxy: 4:36pm On Jul 22, 2017
YungMillionaire:

You are comparing Abuja indigenes to Yorubas who built empires before the arrival of the white man? Go buy sense.

Stop living in your past glory. The fact that you built mud empires before the British came no longer counts, keep up.

1 Like

Re: Alaba International Market Shut Down As Obosi Leads Igbo Coalition For APC by Mcowubaba: 4:46pm On Jul 22, 2017
wristbangle:

I don't reside in Nigeria.
Though I have a house in Lagos.
Why do you ask?
Re: Alaba International Market Shut Down As Obosi Leads Igbo Coalition For APC by Nwakaumu(m): 4:49pm On Jul 22, 2017
wristbangle:

I don't trade words with barbarians. It's between me and mcowubaba and I know why I am discussing with him.
When you talk of barbarians do you mean yoruba ritual skull-miners in ogun state or open defecation in ekiti state?

1 Like

Re: Alaba International Market Shut Down As Obosi Leads Igbo Coalition For APC by Mcowubaba: 4:52pm On Jul 22, 2017
Nwakaumu:
When you talk of barbarians do you mean yoruba ritual skull-miners in ogun state or open defecation in ekiti state?
Nwanne hapu o nyea aka.
Biko.
Re: Alaba International Market Shut Down As Obosi Leads Igbo Coalition For APC by KemjikaEme: 4:54pm On Jul 22, 2017
Omofunaab2:

It's obvious that you are the mumu that doesn't understand the Meaning of setting the pace.

We had our own civilization before the coming of the Colonialists.. We built Empires, our political system then was a kind of constitutional monarchy based on a number of checks and balances. This is now termed democracy.. . Your people weren't civilized then, you were not organized.. Infact you were living on trees with no clothes on... We had our own aso oke, buba ati sokoto when your men were tying leaves around their waist.

Little wonder, your men still tie wrappers around their waist with just a singlet on when going for native ceremonies.

You should be grateful to the Colonialists for reforming your animalistic behaviours.

Don't ever compare Igbo's pre colonial civilization to that of yorubas..

I thought you wanted to debate civily? What shows that you have evolved as a human being?
Last time i checked,we were both debating about Lagos and the right to contest elections.
It's only a child that will back track in a heated discourse and spew all sorts of illogical views.
Everything you've written from leaving on trees to being disorganized has long been debunked on this forum, so i wouldn't spare my time debunking it all over.
But for the sake of the public, Republican Government and tying wrappers is not sinonlmous to Uncivilization.
Every African group had it's civilization, culture, government and religion before Western civilization.
I rather find it ridiculous and a huge pointer to inferiority complex that Black Africans celebrate Western civilization when in real terms, all Africans are Apes to the racist White man.
It is every more ridiculous that you glorify their civilization and use it as a standard for judging other Nigerians.
No reasonable Nigerian will gloat over seeing the White man first or consider the government system of his neighbours as inferior and primitive.
Those are racist tendencies and standards set by the white men.
It just like stating that Africans with White features are more evolved than people with Negriod features.
I weep for the Black man's stuppidty!

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Alamieyeseigha Reveals Why Obasanjo Picked GEJ As Vice President / Nura Iliyasu In DSS Custody After Climbing Mast To Protest Against Buhari - Deji / Nigeria’s Top Politicians With A History Of Spreading Fake News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.