Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,781 members, 7,827,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

Alaba International Market Shut Down As Obosi Leads Igbo Coalition For APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alaba International Market Shut Down As Obosi Leads Igbo Coalition For APC (48054 Views)

Peter Obi, Jimi Agbaje Storm Alaba International Market - Photos / The Yoruba/igbo Coalition. / Coalition For Nigeria: Obasanjo Mobilizes 7 Governors, 20 Senators To Remove PMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alaba International Market Shut Down As Obosi Leads Igbo Coalition For APC by Jamean(f): 8:59am On Jul 22, 2017
Goh
Re: Alaba International Market Shut Down As Obosi Leads Igbo Coalition For APC by Ijaya123: 9:00am On Jul 22, 2017
Afam4eva:
I was at the Festac/Amuwo odofin/Ago Palace way axis yesterday and i was surprised at the number of Igbos people vieing for elective positions at the local government level.

And you think they will be favourably disposed to Kanu Biafra jamboree?
Re: Alaba International Market Shut Down As Obosi Leads Igbo Coalition For APC by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:00am On Jul 22, 2017
Ok after all na yoruba get lagos... cheesy cheesy
Re: Alaba International Market Shut Down As Obosi Leads Igbo Coalition For APC by Jamean(f): 9:00am On Jul 22, 2017
Useless Ojo Local government administration that cannot facilitate the construction of good roads, yet a whole Alaba Market shut down for the silly nonsense... Better sell your market and epp yourself, the local government isn't interested in how you survive.
Re: Alaba International Market Shut Down As Obosi Leads Igbo Coalition For APC by point5: 9:00am On Jul 22, 2017
Igbos developing Yoruba since 1959...

1 Like

Re: Alaba International Market Shut Down As Obosi Leads Igbo Coalition For APC by Godwitus1(m): 9:00am On Jul 22, 2017
Hmmmmmmmmmm... Jst passing by..
Re: Alaba International Market Shut Down As Obosi Leads Igbo Coalition For APC by RichDad1(m): 9:01am On Jul 22, 2017
These ones are afonja nah ...lol grin grin grin grin
Re: Alaba International Market Shut Down As Obosi Leads Igbo Coalition For APC by izzou(m): 9:01am On Jul 22, 2017
Omofunaab2:
Yoruba political leaders in lagos needs to stop this madness of allowing igbos to aspire in lagos whether chairman or vice chairman ... . I don't care if they populate festac or not.. just fill up the council seats with Yoruba, dats all.

Same igbos called it an abomination for an hausa man to vie for a councillorship seat in Ebonyi State....

Mbaise people in Imo state said a man from anambra can never be a bishop in ahiara diocese

Abia State sacked non-indigenes from their civil service.

I don't understand why we are still practising politics of inclusion in the south west... Enough of all these sophistication and accommodating nonsense jare...It doesn't stop them from hating yorubas

The truthe is areas like Festac and Ojo have Easterners and South Southerners in abundance. It is easy for them to unite and put themselves there.

I am Igbo and i see sense in what you say because an outsider cant win anything in my village too. But their population in these areas is what gives them a little edge

12 Likes

Re: Alaba International Market Shut Down As Obosi Leads Igbo Coalition For APC by chinawapz(m): 9:01am On Jul 22, 2017
Sorry for them Check my signature for your web design and web development
Re: Alaba International Market Shut Down As Obosi Leads Igbo Coalition For APC by Ijaya123: 9:02am On Jul 22, 2017
feelgoodInc:

Lagos is not a yoruba Land, The oba of Lagos said it, if you're not the Oba of Lagos don't say otherwise, you don't have the power to declare otherwise.

Lagos is a Yorubaland. You're quoting the oba out of context. If you have a problem with that, you can get out of Yorubaland.

10 Likes

Re: Alaba International Market Shut Down As Obosi Leads Igbo Coalition For APC by bukynkwuenu: 9:03am On Jul 22, 2017
kn23h:

How do people let Ibos get away with so much liessssss.

Show us the companies that you own that are worth billions not to talk of trillions.

Awon oniro oshi

ogbeni ma ko ni le binu
pls outline the billion dollar business owned by Yoruba

3 Likes

Re: Alaba International Market Shut Down As Obosi Leads Igbo Coalition For APC by OkoYibo: 9:04am On Jul 22, 2017
bukynkwuenu:

ogbeni ma ko ni le binu

Check this thread, read it and come back to apologize.

https://www.nairaland.com/3918290/yorubas-most-industrious-richest-intelligent

9 Likes

Re: Alaba International Market Shut Down As Obosi Leads Igbo Coalition For APC by Afam4eva(m): 9:05am On Jul 22, 2017
GogetterMD:
Can I, as a westerner, go to the east to vie for a political post
No, you can't since you don't live there.

5 Likes

Re: Alaba International Market Shut Down As Obosi Leads Igbo Coalition For APC by OkoYibo: 9:06am On Jul 22, 2017
Afam4eva:

You're being deceitful.

Even minority Igbos aren't allowed to contest. An hausa man contested for Councillorship position in Ebonyi amd and Igbos here on Nairaland called it an abomination.

14 Likes

Re: Alaba International Market Shut Down As Obosi Leads Igbo Coalition For APC by Afam4eva(m): 9:07am On Jul 22, 2017
izzou:

The truthe is areas like Festac and Ojo have Easterners and South Southerners in abundance. It is easy for them to unite and put themselves there.

I am Igbo and i see sense in what you say because an outsider cant win anything in my village too. But their population in these areas is what gives them a little edge
Outsiders can't win anything in your village because your village is probably made up of 99% indegenes. In a democracy, minorities have their say but the majority have their way. The population of Igbos in the Festac/Ojo area is too numerous to be ignored. That's democracy for you.

8 Likes

Re: Alaba International Market Shut Down As Obosi Leads Igbo Coalition For APC by Ralphdan(m): 9:07am On Jul 22, 2017
OduduwaYoruba:
APC be careful, hausa fulani know these unpredictable people more than you and they keep them at arm's length, they never give them chance to operate in Kano but we allowed them to be yet they abuse Yoruba silly and slogan "Lagos is no man's land. I ofe nmanu hate Biafra with passion.

No one gives a bleep bro
Weda u hate Biafra o or u hate igbos o
Na akpa gi ko di

6 Likes

Re: Alaba International Market Shut Down As Obosi Leads Igbo Coalition For APC by Nobody: 9:08am On Jul 22, 2017
serverconnect:
Igbo's always dominating Amuwo Odofin and other towns since ages in terms of politics in Lagos.

I am sure you are not Igbo

You are trying to derail the thread so illiterates like you from other tribes can come here and start rubbish

You are a useless and jobless internet wimp
If you used this energy in your education your life would be better

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Alaba International Market Shut Down As Obosi Leads Igbo Coalition For APC by wristbangle: 9:10am On Jul 22, 2017
point5:
Igbos developing Yoruba since 1959...

Very silly statement from you but why bother over a nonentity words anyway undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alaba International Market Shut Down As Obosi Leads Igbo Coalition For APC by Viergeachar: 9:11am On Jul 22, 2017
pelumi111:
bros it was business that brot you guys to lagos nothing more.... About the Oba we can't bite the hand that fed us... after collecting bribe/gift from ibos what do u expect him to say

Oba never said that.

Never believe a loooonatic flatiyeasterner!

The Oba dismissed those behind the false publication as iddiots.

11 Likes

Re: Alaba International Market Shut Down As Obosi Leads Igbo Coalition For APC by Nobody: 9:14am On Jul 22, 2017
I wonder how much they paid him for this Rubbish statement
Re: Alaba International Market Shut Down As Obosi Leads Igbo Coalition For APC by kn23h(m): 9:14am On Jul 22, 2017
bukynkwuenu:

ogbeni ma ko ni le binu

Here are a few.....

https://www.nairaland.com/3918290/yorubas-most-industrious-richest-intelligent

Yoruba businesses are refined.

8 Likes

Re: Alaba International Market Shut Down As Obosi Leads Igbo Coalition For APC by wristbangle: 9:15am On Jul 22, 2017
Afam4eva:

Baba what of the recent political campaign of an Hausa man who wants to contest in Ebonyi and Anambra? We all know the hateful words spew by your fellow brothers/sisters at them.

Whether one lives in east will not attract a single vote from SE peeps even if the person is good. You know this bro.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alaba International Market Shut Down As Obosi Leads Igbo Coalition For APC by Viergeachar: 9:15am On Jul 22, 2017
Are Igbo's contesting under the platform of APC?

I doubt!

The best offer they have gotten in Labour/PDP alliance is vice chairman.

I don't see labour/PDP winning.
Re: Alaba International Market Shut Down As Obosi Leads Igbo Coalition For APC by Michael004: 9:17am On Jul 22, 2017
evilyoruba:

Diabolical people, you hate Biafra with passion and yet get annoyed that Igbo's called Lagos a no mans land.... This is time for diabolical Yoruba's to choose what they want...Yoruba's can't keep speaking with 2 mouths ....it is either Lagos is a no mans land or Biafra... You can't eat your cake and have it ....tiger face unstable cowards
you are mad.
Re: Alaba International Market Shut Down As Obosi Leads Igbo Coalition For APC by KemjikaEme: 9:20am On Jul 22, 2017
greatiyk4u:
And many jobless, Vissionless, missionless, ambionless and futureless Igbo Youths are here in the East wasting their precious man-hour following Nnamdi Kanu upanda

Once we loose that precious aspect of our culture which humility to serve our master, intelligence, perseverance and diligence, we loose the dignity of our identity

Ndi-Igbo kulienu n'ura
Fighting for a cause and supporting an legal agitation is not synonymous to joblessness and lack of vision.
You have no right to speak down on a group of people seeking for self determination especially when you have not provided an alternative solution in this choatic Nation.
Nnamdi Kanu is the only Igbo that has been able to rally a huge number of followers in Modern times,that alone is a pointer that majority of Igbos regardless of their position in the society are ready to give up their time, career and money for the actualization of Biafra.
You need to conduct an online research and see the number of graduates,business men and hard working igbos supporting Kanu and the Biafran movement.
Don't sit behind your Pc and write trash!
It absolutely disgust me when efulefus make it seem like touts and jobless folks are at the frontline of the Biafran struggle.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alaba International Market Shut Down As Obosi Leads Igbo Coalition For APC by Grafixnuel(m): 9:21am On Jul 22, 2017
greatiyk4u:
And many jobless, Vissionless, missionless, ambionless and futureless Igbo Youths are here in the East wasting their precious man-hour following Nnamdi Kanu upanda

Once we loose that precious aspect of our culture which is humility to serve our master,(i.e learning trade, skills) intelligence, perseverance and diligence, we loose the dignity of our identity

Ndi-Igbo kulienu n'ura

After school we head down to Lagos to look for Job, we decide to do business, we also head down to Lagos to clear our consignment from Lagos ports, hello bro do you know injustice hurts?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alaba International Market Shut Down As Obosi Leads Igbo Coalition For APC by Omofunaab2: 9:21am On Jul 22, 2017
[quote author=drake2000x post=58710390][/quote]

Typical Oloriburuku omo yeeboe

5 Likes

Re: Alaba International Market Shut Down As Obosi Leads Igbo Coalition For APC by Kobicove(m): 9:21am On Jul 22, 2017
Is this guy from Obosi?

I hope not undecided
Re: Alaba International Market Shut Down As Obosi Leads Igbo Coalition For APC by EvilMetahuman: 9:21am On Jul 22, 2017
feelgoodInc:

Lagos is not a yoruba Land, The oba of Lagos said it, if you're not the Oba of Lagos don't say otherwise, you don't have the power to declare otherwise.
oba of lagos also said you should go and die in lagoon.

Please do us a favour and die in lagoon already.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alaba International Market Shut Down As Obosi Leads Igbo Coalition For APC by Afam4eva(m): 9:22am On Jul 22, 2017
wristbangle:

Baba what of the recent political campaign of an Hausa man who wants to contest in Ebonyi and Anambra? We all know the hateful words spew by your fellow brothers/sisters at them.

Whether one lives in east will not attract a single vote from SE peeps even if the person is good. You know this bro.
You can believe whatever you want to believe. Whatever i say won't change a thing. Nigerians are the same, whether Hausa, Igbo, Yoruba. Someone who tries to contest in a place that he is not indegenous to will definitely raise eyebrows and people will talk. But the constitution gives anyone the right to contest for a political post irrespective of where the person comes from. The Hausa man who wants to contest is doing so because he has been given the support by indegenes of the place. So, what anyone says on the internet is hogwash. Every state in Nigeria is guilty of tribalism, so don't lay it at the doorstep of Igbos alone. Even Lagos that is a cosmopolitan state is not left out else the political distribution would have reflected the demographic of the state. Though we can say Lagos is still more open than the remaining 35 states in the country.

11 Likes

Re: Alaba International Market Shut Down As Obosi Leads Igbo Coalition For APC by sukkot: 9:22am On Jul 22, 2017
yall gotta understand, this is a game of the carrot and the rabbit. lagos is like new york and these cosmopolitan places develop so fast because moneys from foreigners who reside there. so you have to play the game of carrots and rabbits. give the foreigners a little carrot so they can bring all their money to lagos and tinubu and ambode can tax all that money. the carrots comes in the form of giving them titles which literally mean nothing at the end of the day LOL. tinubu is a master tactician. its called the ILLUSION OF INCLUSION. but the niggas running the show and pushing all the buttons are hardcore yoruba sages. yall gotta see the bigger picture and stop beefing the lil titles they give the igbos in lagos. these are carrots to draw in the rabbit

4 Likes

Re: Alaba International Market Shut Down As Obosi Leads Igbo Coalition For APC by nothernstar: 9:24am On Jul 22, 2017
GogetterMD:
Can I, as a westerner, go to the east to vie for a political post
have you tried it. Fear is the biggest barrier in life. Stop assuming take the bull by the horn just as they are doing here. The issue is not if they will allow you but will you go. That's the issue.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Desmond Elliot Strikes A Pose With Gbajabiamila's Mother (photos) / Rivers Ex-Commissioner For Justice Wore Tinubu Shirt To Visit Senator Abe / Emefiele Begs NLC To Shelve Protest Over Naira Scarcity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.