Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Boko Haram Abandon Their Injured Member During Battle With Soldiers & Flee(pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Abandon Their Injured Member During Battle With Soldiers & Flee(pics) (64310 Views)

Herdsmen Abandon Their Cows In Ijare, Ondo, Run For Their Lives / Boko Haram Raids Gudumbali, Guzamala In Borno, Soldiers Flee / Militant General Killed After Gun Battle With Soldiers From His Ceiling. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Abandon Their Injured Member During Battle With Soldiers & Flee(pics) by ofuonyebi: 10:21pm On Jul 21, 2017
Thank you Nigerian soldier for a job well done here

and for showing mercy to this prisoner of war..

Amnesty Inter-wetin-call...where are you now?...shame!
Re: Boko Haram Abandon Their Injured Member During Battle With Soldiers & Flee(pics) by gozzlin: 10:23pm On Jul 21, 2017
What nonsense! angry they allowed the bastard to live? Given the countless lives he's taken and numerous innocent girls he's ravished, he should have been dispatched to hell straight away.

Bunch of inept, ragtag Nigerian soldiers.

The unrepentant ape is thanking them for sparing his life when he has mercilessly wasted other lives.
Re: Boko Haram Abandon Their Injured Member During Battle With Soldiers & Flee(pics) by Guyman02: 10:24pm On Jul 21, 2017
He will soon be relocated to Lagos as a beggar
Re: Boko Haram Abandon Their Injured Member During Battle With Soldiers & Flee(pics) by akinsiju22(m): 10:24pm On Jul 21, 2017
[color=#770077][/color]book brother de fear too ?
Re: Boko Haram Abandon Their Injured Member During Battle With Soldiers & Flee(pics) by 900warriorz: 10:27pm On Jul 21, 2017
Nigerian hospitals sef no get chill see as them just bandage the guy leg, the thing come be like this lawn tennis green ball grin

BTW, fvck you on that sick bed angry
Re: Boko Haram Abandon Their Injured Member During Battle With Soldiers & Flee(pics) by rayralph(m): 10:32pm On Jul 21, 2017
holatin:
there is still something I don get concerning all captured boko haram member, why can't they be extensively interrogated in order to get an ear to their operation. if its in a saner country, boko haram will be scared of leaving member alive to be captured because they may ve information to use against them.

don't we even have intelligence service ?

Avid Hollywood follower.

Thumbs up.

Intelligence service in NIGERIA is completely different from First world countries like U.S.A or UK.

In the absence of digital intelligence, Only Native intelligence is operationable in Nigeria.

Good suggestion tho
Re: Boko Haram Abandon Their Injured Member During Battle With Soldiers & Flee(pics) by bossrillboss: 10:34pm On Jul 21, 2017
choi..see as bh create another almajiri oooooo,begging don pure for the shege dan banza kawai.
Re: Boko Haram Abandon Their Injured Member During Battle With Soldiers & Flee(pics) by omoiyalayi(m): 10:45pm On Jul 21, 2017
Jst like Nnamdi Kanu abandoned his associates in Kuje.

I wonder wat will be goin tru dia mind everyday they wake up inside prison knowing dia so called leader have abandoned them.

#Pity
Re: Boko Haram Abandon Their Injured Member During Battle With Soldiers & Flee(pics) by chimexdnice(m): 10:55pm On Jul 21, 2017
and they are treating him with western medications... Nigeria is just one big joke!
Re: Boko Haram Abandon Their Injured Member During Battle With Soldiers & Flee(pics) by ifeanyija(m): 11:01pm On Jul 21, 2017
anyebedgreat:

Not like when GEJ was the C in C. Then it was boko Haram that had the superior fire and our army usually fled to Cameroon.
so GEJ as C in C did not kill any BH?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Abandon Their Injured Member During Battle With Soldiers & Flee(pics) by ojsmscom(m): 11:10pm On Jul 21, 2017
Give him a taste of death abeg
Re: Boko Haram Abandon Their Injured Member During Battle With Soldiers & Flee(pics) by jfleece(m): 11:12pm On Jul 21, 2017
LastSurvivor11:
I just hope my tax proceed is not being used on this idiot undecided
gimme ya atm pin.. Lemme check ya tax details...... Then come with white chicken and groundnut oil, we need to appease the gods of osisi ama..
Re: Boko Haram Abandon Their Injured Member During Battle With Soldiers & Flee(pics) by Iamsammy(m): 11:12pm On Jul 21, 2017
holatin:
there is still something I don get concerning all captured boko haram member, why can't they be extensively interrogated in order to get an ear to their operation. if its in a saner country, boko haram will be scared of leaving member alive to be captured because they may ve information to use against them.

bros I've been to Boko operation like 3times, those Boko field soldiers knows Notin abt their ogas dem. And no matter how hard u torture dem, dey nor dey talk. All dey will b shouting is 'wayo! Allahu akbar
Re: Boko Haram Abandon Their Injured Member During Battle With Soldiers & Flee(pics) by Mrjaz(m): 11:22pm On Jul 21, 2017
I wonder why fair treatment should be given to this huasa blood sucking demon he should be treated in the gallows and tourtued to death. ........
Re: Boko Haram Abandon Their Injured Member During Battle With Soldiers & Flee(pics) by gulfer: 11:29pm On Jul 21, 2017
He might find his way to Lagos in the nearest future and we will be giving him money in traffic. If not for humanity sake, they should have just finished him angry angry
Re: Boko Haram Abandon Their Injured Member During Battle With Soldiers & Flee(pics) by erico2k2(m): 11:36pm On Jul 21, 2017
anyebedgreat:

Not like when GEJ was the C in C. Then it was boko Haram that had the superior fire and our army usually fled to Cameroon.
see them
Re: Boko Haram Abandon Their Injured Member During Battle With Soldiers & Flee(pics) by Jaqenhghar: 11:40pm On Jul 21, 2017
holatin:

You used the word "intelligence"
Intelligence and the Nigerian Military is an oxymoron
Re: Boko Haram Abandon Their Injured Member During Battle With Soldiers & Flee(pics) by Jaqenhghar: 11:44pm On Jul 21, 2017
Its good to see them (that they actually understand) practice international rules of engahement treating POWs humanely.
Now if only they can also be humane when relating with the same citizens they swore to protect
Re: Boko Haram Abandon Their Injured Member During Battle With Soldiers & Flee(pics) by GallantEmory: 11:46pm On Jul 21, 2017
anyebedgreat:

I think the only change is just the country they flee to.
But what would happen to this one now
Re: Boko Haram Abandon Their Injured Member During Battle With Soldiers & Flee(pics) by stevocracy88(m): 11:54pm On Jul 21, 2017
anyebedgreat:

Look at this foolish one, do you have sense at all?
Re: Boko Haram Abandon Their Injured Member During Battle With Soldiers & Flee(pics) by holatin(m): 1:31am On Jul 22, 2017
Jaqenhghar:

You used the word "intelligence"
Intelligence and the Nigerian Military is an oxymoron
mehn I hope you are wrong man.

cus its not always about gun and machinery but knowledge and wisdom
Re: Boko Haram Abandon Their Injured Member During Battle With Soldiers & Flee(pics) by holatin(m): 1:34am On Jul 22, 2017
Iamsammy:
bros I've been to Boko operation like 3times, those Boko field soldiers knows Notin abt their ogas dem. And no matter how hard u torture dem, dey nor dey talk. All dey will b shouting is 'wayo! Allahu akbar
then the should be treated like the treason son of a bitch they are.

killed on a large field with a lot crowd as witness
Re: Boko Haram Abandon Their Injured Member During Battle With Soldiers & Flee(pics) by holatin(m): 1:38am On Jul 22, 2017
rayralph:

Avid Hollywood follower.

Thumbs up.

Intelligence service in NIGERIA is completely different from First world countries like U.S.A or UK.

In the absence of digital intelligence, Only Native intelligence is operationable in Nigeria.

Good suggestion tho
movie na my solace oooo. wetin man go do ?

e worst for Nigeria in all ways and stages
Re: Boko Haram Abandon Their Injured Member During Battle With Soldiers & Flee(pics) by holatin(m): 1:39am On Jul 22, 2017
vertueptime:

True.. one thing is also for sure, most of their members were innocent youths or farmers kidnapped against their will and brain washed and forced to work for bh
I know but more knowledge about them will do this country good
Re: Boko Haram Abandon Their Injured Member During Battle With Soldiers & Flee(pics) by enonche85(m): 1:40am On Jul 22, 2017
This story na format joor!
Re: Boko Haram Abandon Their Injured Member During Battle With Soldiers & Flee(pics) by holatin(m): 1:41am On Jul 22, 2017
HarunaWest:

Easier said than done... Its so easy and america has never been able to solve the Hizbollah or ISIS ish... Abeg park well
at least they have a large cache of information, some weapon dealer, pipeline, boss and boss family.
Re: Boko Haram Abandon Their Injured Member During Battle With Soldiers & Flee(pics) by Jaqenhghar: 1:56am On Jul 22, 2017
holatin:
mehn I hope you are wrong man.

cus its not always about gun and machinery but knowledge and wisdom
Yeah. Will you honestly describe the Nigerian millitary as Knowledgable and wise on anything ?
Re: Boko Haram Abandon Their Injured Member During Battle With Soldiers & Flee(pics) by Desyner: 2:07am On Jul 22, 2017
anyebedgreat:

Ha ha ha ha . . . .

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Abandon Their Injured Member During Battle With Soldiers & Flee(pics) by MrEdimulo82(m): 2:48am On Jul 22, 2017
Just look atew.....thanking God! Mteeeew.....spits on the floor, mumu

Re: Boko Haram Abandon Their Injured Member During Battle With Soldiers & Flee(pics) by mikejj(m): 4:26am On Jul 22, 2017
LastSurvivor11:
I just hope my tax proceed is not being used on this idiot undecided
as if he pays tax. all na chana
Re: Boko Haram Abandon Their Injured Member During Battle With Soldiers & Flee(pics) by DuBLINGreenb(m): 4:41am On Jul 22, 2017
anyebedgreat:

Point of kwarrection tactical maneuver to Cameroon

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

This Viral Picture Of Man Shaking Tinubu Is Not Peter Obi / Adebayo Shittu Busted For Skipping NYSC, Risks Jail Term / Obama Billboard: Rochas Okorocha Denies Putting It Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.