Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,684 members, 7,837,523 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

Boko Haram Abandon Their Injured Member During Battle With Soldiers & Flee(pics) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Abandon Their Injured Member During Battle With Soldiers & Flee(pics) (64320 Views)

Herdsmen Abandon Their Cows In Ijare, Ondo, Run For Their Lives / Boko Haram Raids Gudumbali, Guzamala In Borno, Soldiers Flee / Militant General Killed After Gun Battle With Soldiers From His Ceiling. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Abandon Their Injured Member During Battle With Soldiers & Flee(pics) by Olaiya26: 5:38am On Jul 22, 2017
This wan go find him way come lagos to beg for traffic abi.
Re: Boko Haram Abandon Their Injured Member During Battle With Soldiers & Flee(pics) by LOVEGINO(m): 5:41am On Jul 22, 2017
chie8:
Troops of Operation LAFIYA DOLE in strict adherence to Rules of Engagement and international conventions on armed conflict especially as it relates to prisoner of war rescued a Boko Haram Terrorists (BHT)  Abba Mustapha who was injured and abandoned to his fate by his colleagues in the heat of heavy fire fight with Nigerian Army troops in one of the remote Forward Operating Bases in Ngala Local Government Area.

Abba was captured during a counter attack operation launched by the troops following an attack at their location. As narrated by Abba,  8 of his BHT colleagues were killed. Also recovered from the BHTs were 3 AK 47 rifles, 2 AK 47 magazines, 2 FN rifle magazines and 3 PKM link belts.

The surviving terrorist was full of joy and praises for his survival. He thanked the Nigerian Army for sparing his life and taking care of his wounds.

He said that he and his other BHT colleagues were subdued by superior fire power of the troops of Operation LAFIYA DOLE. He further recounted that his other fleeing BHT colleagues abandoned him to his fate after he was hit by a bullet. To worsen his situation one of his legs was crushed by their own vehicle as they scampered for safety. He said, “if the troops had not taken him and administered first aid on him he would have bled to death”, adding that he owes his life to the good treatment received from the troops.

Abba Mustapha said though he lost a limb in the cause of the fighting owing to the heartless abandonment by his fellow terrorists, he thanked God that he is stable and recuperating in hospital.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/07/troops-rescue-injured-boko-haram.html?m=1
before u go know, FG go begin sponsor d idiot.
Re: Boko Haram Abandon Their Injured Member During Battle With Soldiers & Flee(pics) by trojanclench: 6:51am On Jul 22, 2017
perdollar:
don't blame d guy. he's a victim of his religion
Do you see why you should not smoke weed before you make comments on social media?
If at this stage, you still believe that Boko haram is acting on Islamic teachings knowing well that their targets are both Christians and Muslims, then it means that if you are still in school, you can hardly pass a course on your own.
Try and get exposed. It is good for your brain.
Re: Boko Haram Abandon Their Injured Member During Battle With Soldiers & Flee(pics) by perdollar(m): 7:07am On Jul 22, 2017
trojanclench:

Do you see why you should not smoke weed before you make comments on social media?
If at this stage, you still believe that Boko haram is acting on Islamic teachings knowing well that their targets are both Christians and Muslims, then it means that if you are still in school, you can hardly pass a course on your own.
Try and get exposed. It is good for your brain.
d problem wt u is insight!!! u r so deranged dt u r not aware of urself. so hw do u understand dt u r a fool wt full blown madness.
Re: Boko Haram Abandon Their Injured Member During Battle With Soldiers & Flee(pics) by buscojnr: 7:21am On Jul 22, 2017
wish him death. lobatan!!!!
Re: Boko Haram Abandon Their Injured Member During Battle With Soldiers & Flee(pics) by LastSurvivor11: 7:42am On Jul 22, 2017
mikejj:
as if he pays tax. all na chana

Unemployment has reconfigured ur brain, meanwhile don't you know u pay tax n vat on everything you buy or consume undecided
Re: Boko Haram Abandon Their Injured Member During Battle With Soldiers & Flee(pics) by Pylony(m): 7:53am On Jul 22, 2017
Una Madness gave you a short sleeve leg, now na to dey beg up and down for Street, since na one of their culture.
Re: Boko Haram Abandon Their Injured Member During Battle With Soldiers & Flee(pics) by bamasite(m): 7:54am On Jul 22, 2017
kaymart:
am surprised that these guys aren't tired yet.....

Haba

If u do something for long, it only natural to feel tired, bored or take a break.... Mind you, am talking about something good, sth benefiting and rewarding.

These guys r doing sth deadly to themselves and the society at large yet they don't get tired.

I just find this too complex to fathom.
Ask Afghanistan and Iraq.....they got into this before us and the war is still on despite Uncle Sam taking charge of the war!
These people believe they are better off dying in the war than living.....

TERRORISM IS THE MAGNIFICIENT OBSESSION FOR THE JIHADIST
Re: Boko Haram Abandon Their Injured Member During Battle With Soldiers & Flee(pics) by Abdgafarplenty(m): 7:56am On Jul 22, 2017
holatin:
there is still something I don get concerning all captured boko haram member, why can't they be extensively interrogated in order to get an ear to their operation. if its in a saner country, boko haram will be scared of leaving member alive to be captured because they may ve information to use against them.

don't we even have intelligence service ?

what's the evidence self that he's a member. it might be their ways of presenting their false achievement to the public.
Re: Boko Haram Abandon Their Injured Member During Battle With Soldiers & Flee(pics) by ofem707: 8:13am On Jul 22, 2017
Good day Mr Seyi Osewa, What a nice and beautiful online platform is Nairaland. But am sure your aim of establishing it is quite different from promoting hate speeches like is currently going on here on all topics.
Nairalanders have reduced this to ' Afonjas, Southerners, Northerners and all sorts of derogatory and divisive name callings. Despite the rules of engagement signed people still engage in this.
My advice sir is that you do everything possible to stop this in line with government efforts at stopping hate speeches across the nation. Keep your good works on and please stop these young men and women who were born to us during when we are witnessing bad moments in Nigeria. May God save us.
Re: Boko Haram Abandon Their Injured Member During Battle With Soldiers & Flee(pics) by ceasare: 8:20am On Jul 22, 2017
Later this one will now come to Lagos and stand at a bus stop or in traffic singing " oga helep mee my leg is bad".
Re: Boko Haram Abandon Their Injured Member During Battle With Soldiers & Flee(pics) by ignis: 8:34am On Jul 22, 2017
Something is not adding up here.
Re: Boko Haram Abandon Their Injured Member During Battle With Soldiers & Flee(pics) by holatin(m): 8:43am On Jul 22, 2017
Abdgafarplenty:

what's the evidence self that he's a member. it might be their ways of presenting their false achievement to the public.
that too, this country is bleeped up.
lie to cover up lies and more lies to cover another
Re: Boko Haram Abandon Their Injured Member During Battle With Soldiers & Flee(pics) by romenna: 8:48am On Jul 22, 2017
death fall on you Abba Mustapha
Re: Boko Haram Abandon Their Injured Member During Battle With Soldiers & Flee(pics) by adebayoggt(m): 9:07am On Jul 22, 2017
Very soon he'll come to Lagos and join d aboki with roller skate begging for money.
God help LASGIDI
Re: Boko Haram Abandon Their Injured Member During Battle With Soldiers & Flee(pics) by jerexzy(m): 11:01am On Jul 22, 2017
useless bht
Re: Boko Haram Abandon Their Injured Member During Battle With Soldiers & Flee(pics) by Abdgafarplenty(m): 12:30pm On Jul 22, 2017
holatin:
that too, this country is bleeped up. lie to cover up lies and more lies to cover another
Bunch of liars
Re: Boko Haram Abandon Their Injured Member During Battle With Soldiers & Flee(pics) by aristocats(m): 12:32pm On Jul 22, 2017
We single handedly grabbed him. It happened in my location
Re: Boko Haram Abandon Their Injured Member During Battle With Soldiers & Flee(pics) by awa(m): 2:24pm On Jul 22, 2017
This report self... Na waohhh....
Re: Boko Haram Abandon Their Injured Member During Battle With Soldiers & Flee(pics) by charlesucheh(m): 4:04pm On Jul 22, 2017
AND I PRAY THE LEG KEEPS GETTING ROTTEN TILL IT GETS TO YOUR FISH BRAIN THAT ALLOWED YOU TO BE BRAIN WASHED INTO KILLING PEOPLE INDISCRIMINATELY. STOOPID!1 DEATH IS MY WISH FOR YOU... BANZA!!!!!
Re: Boko Haram Abandon Their Injured Member During Battle With Soldiers & Flee(pics) by wizod(m): 4:58pm On Jul 22, 2017
holatin:
there is still something I don get concerning all captured boko haram member, why can't they be extensively interrogated in order to get an ear to their operation. if its in a saner country, boko haram will be scared of leaving member alive to be captured because they may ve information to use against them.

don't we even have intelligence service or agency ?
u're very correct but my signature summaries it
Re: Boko Haram Abandon Their Injured Member During Battle With Soldiers & Flee(pics) by frubben(m): 5:03pm On Jul 22, 2017
holatin:

don't we even have intelligence service or agency ?
too much of jack bauer film. Boko don't Ave plans na to carry gun dey shoott up and down and thef girls, if Nigeria was a well. Developed country boko would have being wash away. Interrogating him is a waste of time because like I said they. Dnt plan
Re: Boko Haram Abandon Their Injured Member During Battle With Soldiers & Flee(pics) by possibility99: 5:03pm On Jul 22, 2017
Trying to lobby his release for his relese
Re: Boko Haram Abandon Their Injured Member During Battle With Soldiers & Flee(pics) by Righthandson(m): 5:45pm On Jul 22, 2017
Products of Almajiri, porverty and Illitracy in the Northern parts of Nigrtia. Brainless fools.
Re: Boko Haram Abandon Their Injured Member During Battle With Soldiers & Flee(pics) by Righthandson(m): 5:47pm On Jul 22, 2017
God saved you to repent from your evils, receive Jesus and be saved.
Re: Boko Haram Abandon Their Injured Member During Battle With Soldiers & Flee(pics) by holatin(m): 5:50pm On Jul 22, 2017
frubben:
too much of jack bauer film. Boko don't Ave plans na to carry gun dey shoott up and down and thef girls, if Nigeria was a well. Developed country boko would have being wash away. Interrogating him is a waste of time because like I said they. Dnt plan
yeah I watch a lot of movie but y not kill them then or ask their location
Re: Boko Haram Abandon Their Injured Member During Battle With Soldiers & Flee(pics) by holatin(m): 5:54pm On Jul 22, 2017
wizod:
u're very correct but my signature summaries it
pls don't tell me its buhari you meant as pest

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Abandon Their Injured Member During Battle With Soldiers & Flee(pics) by wizod(m): 7:26pm On Jul 22, 2017
holatin:
pls don't tell me its buhari you meant as pest
na u talk am
Re: Boko Haram Abandon Their Injured Member During Battle With Soldiers & Flee(pics) by holatin(m): 7:44pm On Jul 22, 2017
wizod:
na u talk am
cuz dats what a lot of brainless bigot says here
Re: Boko Haram Abandon Their Injured Member During Battle With Soldiers & Flee(pics) by wizod(m): 7:46pm On Jul 22, 2017
holatin:
cuz dats what a lot of brainless bigot says here
anoda idiot sighted

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

IPOB Like A Dot In A Circle, Has Nowhere To Go - PMB / Ambode Transforming Oworonshoki Waterfront, Lagos (Photos) / NDA: Major Stephen Datong And His Wife (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.