Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,200 members, 7,835,984 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

She Told Me A Very Dark Secret, Should I Still Marry Her? - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Told Me A Very Dark Secret, Should I Still Marry Her? (92724 Views)

Man Stops Paying Daughter's School Fee After She Told Him To Wash Plates / My Past Holds A Very Dark Secret, Should I Tell Or Bury It? / Will You Still Marry A Man Whose Mother Hates You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Told Me A Very Dark Secret, Should I Still Marry Her? by Montaque(m): 10:39am On Jul 22, 2017
I feel that the OP's issue is sex. If the girl had given him sex before now, he would ve bolted. That's his problem, he thought he was coming to meet a package prepared for only him after a long wait.

1 Like

Re: She Told Me A Very Dark Secret, Should I Still Marry Her? by adavizeh100(m): 10:39am On Jul 22, 2017
that your virgin girlfriend is another person sex machine....
to call off the proposal
Re: She Told Me A Very Dark Secret, Should I Still Marry Her? by Urukpe: 10:40am On Jul 22, 2017
Ask her y did she refuse u sex and give it to other guys and men.

Start from there and thank me later
Re: She Told Me A Very Dark Secret, Should I Still Marry Her? by saveyou: 10:43am On Jul 22, 2017
@OP, I understand your concerns, but let me ask you a question, didn't you also impregnate a lady and asked her to abort it? So why are you having double mind about your gf? You are as guilty as she is, in fact more guilty coz you took d decision to abort your baby but she on the other hand kept the pregnancy and but unfortunately had a still birth. Don't judge coz you are a man and she's a woman. All Sins are equal before God. What u need to do now is go and plead for mercy from God, ask for forgiveness. We will all give account on the last day. Cheers

1 Like

Re: She Told Me A Very Dark Secret, Should I Still Marry Her? by Ifebazz(m): 10:43am On Jul 22, 2017
Nerdg:
She told me of being pregnant and later had a stillbirth at the 7months.

The background.
I met her when we were teens and have always loved her. She refused me sex and along the line, her neighbor gave me (who is her relation). She learnt about this and we had our first break up.
We both got admission into different universities and couldn't see again.
We later met again and settled with a condition that there would be no sex. This didn't go down well with me and I called it off. This repeated and there was even a time I walked her out of my house because of this issue and didn't give her tfare. My house is like 1hr drive from where she lives.
The issue:
I love this girl to the extent that anytime I thought of getting married, she will come to mind.
Now I have a good job and she's done with school. I proposed to her and she accepted it.
Is about 3 months now, she came on my birthday 3 months ago. That was all. She doesn't come always because she stays with her elder brother and can't leave house just like that.

Note, we haven't had sex till now.

About 2 weeks ago, I told her about how I got a girl pregnant and we had to abort it and that since then I haven't been myself. That it pains me to this day. We talked about it and she was sorry over it.

Yesterday, we had a very deep discussion and she revealed to me that she had a relationship at school. They were together for 4yrs. I then asked her if she had ever missed her period. She said yes. But not to this school boyfriend but another man. She wanted to keep the pregnancy but her parents refused because the guy is not a good person. The guy wanted the pregnancy but her family didn't want the guy to marry her. She finally had a stillbirth at the 7th month.

I was stunned. I know she's not a virgin, she told me but I was confused. Sex had always been our problem and I never expected that she had experienced something like this. Now she asked me that she hope she won't regret telling me this. I told her no that she won't regret but I'm stunned.

Please should I still go on with this marriage?

Honestly, I'd feel very hurt. Not for the stillbirth but the same sex that had always been the issue in the relationship was being meted out with reckless abandon to every Tom, Dick & Harry. What was it with you? She ain't good.
Re: She Told Me A Very Dark Secret, Should I Still Marry Her? by tonio2wo: 10:44am On Jul 22, 2017
Nerdg:

The background.
I met her when we were teens and have always loved her. She refused me sex and along the line, her neighbor gave me (who is her relation). She learnt about this and we had our first break up.
We later met again and settled with a condition that there would be no sex. This didn't go down well with me and I called it off. This repeated and there was even a time I walked her out of my house because of this issue and didn't give her tfare. My house is like 1hr drive from where she lives.
The issue:
I love this girl to the extent that anytime I thought of getting married, she will come to mind.
Now I have a good job and she's done with school. I proposed to her and she accepted it.
Is about 3 months now, she came on my birthday 3 months ago. That was all. She doesn't come always because she stays with her elder brother and can't leave house just like that.

About 2 weeks ago, I told her about how I got a girl pregnant and we had to abort it and that since then I haven't been myself. That it pains me to this day. We talked about it and she was sorry over it.

Yesterday, we had a very deep discussion and she revealed to me that she had a relationship at school. They were together for 4yrs. I then asked her if she had ever missed her period. She said yes. But not to this school boyfriend but another man. She wanted to keep the pregnancy but her parents refused because the guy is not a good person. The guy wanted the pregnancy but her family didn't want the guy to marry her. She finally had a stillbirth at the 7th month.

I was stunned. I know she's not a virgin, she told me but I was confused. Sex had always been our problem and I never expected that she had experienced something like this. Now she asked me that she hope she won't regret telling me this. I told her no that she won't regret but I'm stunned.

U told her ur dark secret, she dint condemn u, she told u hers and u dey para! Why are some men so childish? angry

1 Like

Re: She Told Me A Very Dark Secret, Should I Still Marry Her? by Nobody: 10:44am On Jul 22, 2017
She agreed to go ahead with the wedding even with your own dark secret and you don't want to marry her because she told you her own.

Some guys are just selfish and self-centered.

1 Like

Re: She Told Me A Very Dark Secret, Should I Still Marry Her? by Originalsly: 10:44am On Jul 22, 2017
Nerdg:

Money shouldn't be part of this, I think? However, I foot her bills and she's very comfortable with it
Bro... this is called security...and my view is that's her primary interest in you. Sex with you has been off limits... fine with others... but not you....red flags waving in your face. She had a bf.. but got pregnant by another man... what does that tell you? Do you really think marriage will change all of this? ...she'll be a different person? As she is in confession mode... try finding out why to date she refuses to have sex with you but have no problem doing so with others. Whatever the reason given... figure out if the same wouldn't apply after marriage.
If in the end... you decide to follow your heart and go blind into marriage hoping for the best.... abeg...before you leap. .. take her to a reputable hospital and have her tested for HIV, herpes and gonorrhea. I have the feeling she is seriously infected and is sparing your life by not having sex with you. Maybe after marriage she'll confess that one....then what? Look well before you leap.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Told Me A Very Dark Secret, Should I Still Marry Her? by ritababe(f): 10:44am On Jul 22, 2017
Inanna:
You're very silly. You fuçked her relation, got another girl pregnant and made the girl to abort for you, broke up with your girl severally because she didn't want to satisfy your dirty urges, basically treated her like shît. Now she was honest enough to tell you her own little secret which is very mild compared to what you've done.
In all honesty, you don't deserve that girl. Go and look for someone in the same category as slime as you.

stop be judgemental here, you called that little secret? lol that's a just a tip of the iceberg for someone to ignore you all this while and now feel comfort in you because of marriage, to me that's not love.
even if they later marry she still can't stop having sex with the other guy that got her pregnant because that's the guy she love.

6 Likes

Re: She Told Me A Very Dark Secret, Should I Still Marry Her? by Nobody: 10:45am On Jul 22, 2017
hadex90:
One Word, RUN FOR YOUR LIFE...the only reason she told u was because virginity cannot be hide from ur husband. i swear there is more to her than what she revealed. i hate hypocrite MOFOS
Re: She Told Me A Very Dark Secret, Should I Still Marry Her? by ghuzy01: 10:46am On Jul 22, 2017
LolaO:
You don't even love her, all you want is to sleep with her, I can't count the number of times you mentioned "SEX" alone

You both are cut from the same cloth, you have no right to judge her. Forgive her the same way she forgave you.
Happy Married Life in Advance (with no more dark secrets, hopefully)
Sense fall on you,I don't know why you can't comprehend the fact that d babe was sharing the kitten over the years to the extent of getting pregnant and keeping it up to 7 months!!!! Omo that one hard gan o .....and our guy still never chop any ponmo.we talking marriage here

1 Like

Re: She Told Me A Very Dark Secret, Should I Still Marry Her? by sherlockhush(m): 10:46am On Jul 22, 2017
When it comes to marriage secret starts unveiling, that is the reason why we guys and ladies need to date for long if you do not tolerate.
I thought she was a virgin by denying you of sex well it is personal decision on her part. Op ask the date of her first time sex and even her last time. If it is the periods you guys do separate becos of sex, guy run for your life cos she will definitely play a game in that marriage.
You both need to go for medicate check up to predetermine the future.
Op I will also advice you to look for that girl that had abortion for you, she might even be better than this girl you are have emotion with.
Let me tell you the truth, you had a feeling of loving her cos you have not tasted her, I bet you immediately you finish tasting her, that feeling will disappear.
Marriage is not the sex feeling becos you can always buy it, marriage is not jus emotion cos it is the sense language, marriage is not pity cos you can loss the hold when all is forgotten , marriage is not becos we want children cos it will be frustrating as time goes on. Marriage is that unknown, undiscovered , unreasonable reasons in wanting somebody to be part of your life. That when the world ask you why you married this girl you will just smile and start thinking of the answer becos you can't explain it or know the reason

6 Likes

Re: She Told Me A Very Dark Secret, Should I Still Marry Her? by NoToPile: 10:49am On Jul 22, 2017
Lool, you dated her while you both were teens and you expected she will give you sex ? Orishirishi.

I am an advocate of no sex before marriage but I think she was wise enough not to have sex in her teenage years, a smart teenager won't have sex simple.

She got to the university became more matured and entered a 4 year relationship and ended up having sex, getting pregnant and having a still birth and you are pissed that she had sex with 2 other people.

Did you expect her to sleep with you as a teenager.

I can see some boys shouting she doesn't love u, she's there for your money blablabla as if they will encourage any of their teenage sisters to be having sex up and down.

Your major problem is not the still birth because its not even a secret not to talk of being dark, your challenge is that she didn't sleep with you while you were dating and then went ahead to sleep with someone else years later and that is something you can't deal with but you expect her to deal with your sleeping with her relation and you aborting a baby with another girl.

She's smart for saying no marriage no sex because it seems that sex itself is your problem.

So you wanted to be having sex with a girl as a teenager abi and you are pissed of she didn't give u but slept with others years later,

What won't I hear on Nairaland.

Either way No sex before marriage will have sorted all this matter out. That's still the best in all situations.

The only thing I can see is sex sex sef.

1 Like

Re: She Told Me A Very Dark Secret, Should I Still Marry Her? by REDDEVILS1(m): 10:50am On Jul 22, 2017
Nerdg:

The background.
The issue:

how old is she? That way I know hw to counsel u
Re: She Told Me A Very Dark Secret, Should I Still Marry Her? by begwong: 10:51am On Jul 22, 2017
Isn't it better she told you now? She would have allowed you marry her before you hear such or may not ever hear it either!
Re: She Told Me A Very Dark Secret, Should I Still Marry Her? by deanmartins(m): 10:51am On Jul 22, 2017
It's possible she loves you but not sexually attracted to you.
Re: She Told Me A Very Dark Secret, Should I Still Marry Her? by Saintsquare(m): 10:52am On Jul 22, 2017
Frankyboy1:
I pray you scroll down enough to read my message! Forget what kids are saying down there, I am a man who has been in the game long enough to advise you. DON'T MARRY HER! You have always loved her and she has been ur childhood crush and your kind of ideal woman all along, but she is not who you thought she was all this while! She is not and has never been in love with you neither is she naturally attracted to you! She likes you enough to MARRY you, cause as a woman you foot the bill and the time is right, but for her withstanding you sexually all these years,but was dishing it out to someone else and even insisted on keeping the child outside wedlock! Ogbeni that is the man she really loved! A woman that loves you and is sexually active,can't withstand ur advances for years even when she knows you were genuine about her! Find a girl who loves you for you, and has good moral standards,but her knees grow weak at ur touch or advances! If not you 're marrying a woman whom after a while ur sexual advances might even irritate her! Sexuality and raw chemistry is a big ingredient in marital relationship
you were not in the GAME bro,you are gan gan the GAME

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Told Me A Very Dark Secret, Should I Still Marry Her? by Igbins14(m): 10:53am On Jul 22, 2017
madridguy:
From your write up I think she's trying to test you and see how you will react to her dark side too. She might as well be hurt to hear the dark side of you and maybe she cooked something up to see your reaction too.

My observation though.

Honestly, Its brain draining for a girl to refuse you of sex in a relationship for whatever reasons while she bleeps around with other dude. Anyways, this is insulting to my personality. I had a similar experience back in my school days. My first ever girlfriend denied me of sex all through while i was in school, maybe because i was broke then i wouldn't know exactly. But she later got pregnant and
now had a son of about nine yes old and now she wanna do anything to have me back and guess what...?

My brother, women are different people oooo....so open ur eyes

1 Like

Re: She Told Me A Very Dark Secret, Should I Still Marry Her? by ezewealth(m): 10:53am On Jul 22, 2017
There is only one difference between two of you. which is, you are what you are, she is what she is not. I don't see any compatibility in that. Sorry my advice came in puzzle
Re: She Told Me A Very Dark Secret, Should I Still Marry Her? by Midastorch(m): 10:53am On Jul 22, 2017
@Op,forget all these hypocritical ladies,the real truth is most of them are the same except the ...lyk Madridguy said,the girl might be playing on ur emotion...but if not, why will she be with you for four years on and off and refuse you sex but give it to other guys even older men{prolly a married man} let me tell you there are other guys in the picture she thinks are necessary for u to know .try and find out the truth,if she does all these things for real leave her sorry ass..i will even advice u go back to the girl that aborted for you...this girl is a devil..she wouldn't have told u the truth if you did not man up to tell her ur secret and yes it is a ‘’dark secret‘’ she told you..
Re: She Told Me A Very Dark Secret, Should I Still Marry Her? by Nov6(m): 10:54am On Jul 22, 2017
As far as i am concerned u just wants to have your way with her,thats all...
Its not just about saying i want to marry her,marriage is not a boifrnd/gfrnd thing.
Is that a secret,even if it is?
You should be glad she even told you,unless you whr concieving in your mind that she is a Virgin,more reason u want d sex thing badly.
For me you are the one with a big dark secret period...
Kontinue in your confussion,OGA
while the time thicks on you.
If i am in your shoe which clearly i'm not,i will go ahead &marry her,
her kind are rare to comeby for her to even open up to you sef is a plus...

1 Like

Re: She Told Me A Very Dark Secret, Should I Still Marry Her? by kazyhm(m): 10:55am On Jul 22, 2017
Inanna:
You're very silly. You fuçked her relation, got another girl pregnant and made the girl to abort for you, broke up with your girl severally because she didn't want to satisfy your dirty urges, basically treated her like shît. Now she was honest enough to tell you her own little secret which is very mild compared to what you've done.
In all honesty, you don't deserve that girl. Go and look for someone in the same category as slime as you.

i qouted you because of the word "SILLY"

in all honesty....if i were the op ehn. i would have moved on long before now because she do not have feelings for me.......how for fucck's sake will you be refusing me.......and the break and make up self week pesin

let assume we 're in a relationship and we both decided it should be a no sex one......thats understandable

but only you decided to starved me while its not that you feel its not right.......i consider that a deceit........and the marriage wont be rosy as supposed......
the after math is...she got the op where she want him to be.

......and this is one of the reasons i dont totally blame cheating wifes
Re: She Told Me A Very Dark Secret, Should I Still Marry Her? by sucre: 10:56am On Jul 22, 2017
@ops, please run for your life. If she really loved u she won't deny u sex and also give it to another for 4 years,secondly a different person got her pregnant.
Besides am so certain that's because u ve a good job that's why she wants u.
U guys came back again dating for 3 months and she didn't confess her dark part to u,she did so after u ve confessed. Guy that girl ain't love u.
Run run run run

2 Likes

Re: She Told Me A Very Dark Secret, Should I Still Marry Her? by sherlockhush(m): 10:56am On Jul 22, 2017
Pls read the op words properly. They both dated when they were in the university. Who knows by then she is having sex.

NoToPile:
Lool, you dated her while you both were teens and you expected she will give you sex ? Orishirishi.

I am an advocate of no sex before marriage but I think she was wise enough not to have sex in her teenage years, a smart teenager won't have sex simple.

She got to the university became more matured and entered a 4 year relationship and ended up having sex, getting pregnant and having a still birth and you are pissed that she had sex with 2 other people.

Did you expect her to sleep with you as a teenager.

I can see some boys shouting she doesn't love u, she's there for your money blablabla as if they will encourage any of their teenage sisters to be having sex up and down.

Your major problem is not the still birth because its not even a secret not to talk of being dark, your challenge is that she didn't sleep with you while you were dating and then went ahead to sleep with someone else years later and that is something you can't deal with but you expect her to deal with your sleeping with her relation and you aborting a baby with another girl.

She's smart for saying no marriage no sex because it seems that sex itself is your problem.

So you wanted to be having sex with a girl as a teenager abi and you are pissed of she didn't give u but slept with others years later,

What won't I hear on Nairaland.

Either way No sex before marriage will have sorted all this matter out. That's still the best in all situations.
Re: She Told Me A Very Dark Secret, Should I Still Marry Her? by Haryourkanmmy: 10:57am On Jul 22, 2017
[quote author=Nerdg post=58707491]

Did you read the part I said all our break-ups were because she refused sex with me. Why do she do this? My problem is why we had issues because of sex and she's getting it somewhere else?[ coz doesn't want what happened to her in the past to repeat itself... If you love her pls go ahead and marry
Re: She Told Me A Very Dark Secret, Should I Still Marry Her? by JennyOfOldstones(f): 10:57am On Jul 22, 2017
Nerdg:

Did you read the part I said all our break-ups were because she refused sex with me. Why do she do this? My problem is why we had issues because of sex and she's getting it somewhere else?
I wonder why men would like sow their wild oats and expect to settle down with virgins. Why the double standard? From your first post, It was implied that she dated someone in school (and it wasn't like she was cheating on you) and probably didn't have sex with him only to see a guy that wanted to marry her and she got pregnant for him and the marriage would have been a done deal but for her parent's intervention, so what's wrong with that? Did you expect her to keep on waiting for you? Someone that equates love to sex? Because she was smart enough not to have teenage sex with you, you now want to hold it against her after so many years. If I was your fiancee and I saw this post, I'd leave your sorry ass. No woman should have time for judgmental jealous men (fuckboys) whose hands aren't clean either

1 Like

Re: She Told Me A Very Dark Secret, Should I Still Marry Her? by YelloweWest: 10:58am On Jul 22, 2017
whitebeard:
Op u also aborted a pregnancy, abeg both of u are the same, I don't know if u should marry but the way u guys are revealing secrets to yourselves is also a good sign.
Bless ur heart. I like the fact that this came from a guy. Weldone for good moral. Your mom did a great job.

However in this case the girl is even better than the op. She didn't abort. She had a still birth. That's out of her control.

1 Like

Re: She Told Me A Very Dark Secret, Should I Still Marry Her? by shineeye1: 10:59am On Jul 22, 2017
Open your eyes guy! Quit this mumu you are forming : that girl is not your destiny wife! By an unexplainable , unimaginable act of divine piloting, providence has shown you a pit you must never fall into. You will ignore this divine grace at your own peril. Your destiny wife , who is a rib off your chest is soon and sure to show up. Thank me later guy!
Re: She Told Me A Very Dark Secret, Should I Still Marry Her? by trilobite: 10:59am On Jul 22, 2017
Nerdg:

You're capturing the part you like. However, I wish you can understand the theme rather than a paragraph. Let me help, we had many break-ups only because I tried to have sex with her. Meanwhile she's already sexually active. That's the problem not the stillbirth

Your are pissed because your woman was sexually active away from you.

were you guys dating at the time? No.

were you sexually active yourself? Yes.

what is the problem?

Listen, I have witnessed a lot of retired olosho weddings and must say you are a lucky man.

For a woman to take the risk of loosing her dignity and open up like this she deserves credit.

Manipulation or not, this girl make sense. Marry her and what you will get is a lifetime of respect and honor because you have seen her unclothedness and stuck despite.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Told Me A Very Dark Secret, Should I Still Marry Her? by Nobody: 11:00am On Jul 22, 2017
Originalsly:
Bro... this is called security...and my view is that's her primary interest in you. Sex with you has been off limits... fine with others... but not you....red flags waving in your face. She had a bf.. but got pregnant by another man... what does that tell you? Do you really think marriage will change all of this? ...she'll be a different person? As she is in confession mode... try finding out why to date she refuses to have sex with you but have no problem doing so with others. Whatever the reason given... figure out if the same wouldn't apply after marriage.
If in the end... you decide to follow your heart and go blind into marriage hoping for the best.... abeg...before you leap. .. take her to a reputable hospital and have her tested for HIV, herpes and gonorrhea. I have the feeling she is seriously infected and is sparing your life by not having sex with you. Maybe after marriage she'll confess that one....then what? Look well before you leap.
u wicked small. You just scatterd the whole thing. Tge girl no go like u at all, you are reading straight from her book... The "not a good guy" part caught me...maybe the guy that impregnated her na area father

1 Like

Re: She Told Me A Very Dark Secret, Should I Still Marry Her? by NoToPile: 11:03am On Jul 22, 2017
sherlockhush:
Pls read the op words properly. She dated when was in the university. Who knows by then if she is having sex.

I read it, the initial line said they were teenagers and she refused him sex along the way while they were most likely still young, He slept with her relation which led to their break up and that was before they gained admissiom and they met again after they got admission and the no sex policy came up again which he couldn't cope with.

There is a timeline in this story.

Who knows maybe she was not having sex then.

His major problem is sex .

2 Likes

Re: She Told Me A Very Dark Secret, Should I Still Marry Her? by gameboyo: 11:04am On Jul 22, 2017
Nerdg:

I don't think she's trying to test me

My worry is why she had always refused me sex whereas she's this exposed. Could it be because of this she accepted my proposal?

Find someone else to marry. She didn't find u worthy of bin on her, so she doesn't worth ur happiness. She can aswell marry those she might have slept with. Mind u, the two she mentioned may not be the only one she's bin with, yet she found none of them worth marrying except u.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply)

Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI / Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex At His Wife’s Funeral With A Prostitute(Photos) / My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.