Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Court Orders AMCON To Take Over Gateway Portland Cement - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Court Orders AMCON To Take Over Gateway Portland Cement (10450 Views)

AMCON To Sell Polaris Bank After 2019 Elections / AMCON To Sell Peugeot To Dangote, Kaduna And Kebbi / Court Orders AMCON To Take Over Guest House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Orders AMCON To Take Over Gateway Portland Cement by tiger28: 2:46am On Jul 23, 2017
nnamdi7160:

Chief waiver, did Ifeanyi Ubah collect loan?
didirin, why is amcon after him?
Re: Court Orders AMCON To Take Over Gateway Portland Cement by bashydemy(m): 8:16am On Jul 23, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
we heard it was taken over by AMCON , are u there when they sealed dantata group bros forget this media war, until I see him begging in the street then will I believe you, we don't have billions in Nigeria , the ones we had made their billions at expense of you and me

LOL where you there when they sealed the other taken over by AMCOM? haha wailing can make some people shameless..
Re: Court Orders AMCON To Take Over Gateway Portland Cement by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 8:21am On Jul 23, 2017
bashydemy:

LOL where you there when they sealed the other taken over by AMCOM? haha wailing can make some people shameless..
media war in progress.... I blame the dullard that drag us in this mess
Re: Court Orders AMCON To Take Over Gateway Portland Cement by bashydemy(m): 8:32am On Jul 23, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
media war in progress.... I blame the dullard that drag us in this mess

You should lame your dad that could not afford to give you a better like Fayose, FFK, GEJ, Obi eyc kids that cannot come and join you in wailing all over social medial..
Re: Court Orders AMCON To Take Over Gateway Portland Cement by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 8:39am On Jul 23, 2017
bashydemy:

You should lame your dad that could not afford to give you a better like Fayose, FFK, GEJ, Obi eyc kids that cannot come and join you in wailing all over social medial..
you should blame the poor Sicky bastard that brought u in this world, do I even need government to succeed in life, I don't even give a fvck who rule or not once Im living my dream life, go and get a life
Re: Court Orders AMCON To Take Over Gateway Portland Cement by bashydemy(m): 8:45am On Jul 23, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
you should blame the poor Sicky bastard that brought u in this world, do I even need government to succeed in life, I don't even give a fvck who rule or not once Im living my dream life, go and get a life

LOL but you are hear blaming the Govt every minutes of the day hahaha..
Re: Court Orders AMCON To Take Over Gateway Portland Cement by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 8:52am On Jul 23, 2017
bashydemy:

LOL but you are hear blaming the Govt every minutes of the day hahaha..
hear me clearly I don't give a fvck, I live my dream life , access to any part of this world and anything I want , is people like you that depend on this Sicky government I pity, go and fix ur miserable life bro
Re: Court Orders AMCON To Take Over Gateway Portland Cement by bashydemy(m): 8:57am On Jul 23, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
hear me clearly I don't give a fvck, I live my dream life , access to any part of this world and anything I want , is people like you that depend on this Sicky government I pity, go and fix ur miserable life bro

LOL only if you can try to dig out my post where i talk about Govt to better my life, I am a hustle and an independent man..

But your likes keep running to different social media shouting of hunger up and down.. haha..
Re: Court Orders AMCON To Take Over Gateway Portland Cement by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 10:11am On Jul 23, 2017
bashydemy:

LOL only if you can try to dig out my post where i talk about Govt to better my life, I am a hustle and an independent man..

But your likes keep running to different social media shouting of hunger up and down.. haha..
hahahahahahahaha lazy tout u are amusing , do u think that I'm dull and lazy like you see vexation Ooo , u are dull for my liking and lack that hustling spirit u claimed, I don't need the fvcking government to succeed as a person bcux I'm full of success, well I'm an advocate of good governance, I pity ur type that had to slave for nothing just to earn end means
Re: Court Orders AMCON To Take Over Gateway Portland Cement by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 10:14am On Jul 23, 2017
bashydemy:

COTONOU street urchin , is it the fattest u can travel hahahahaha cheesy
Re: Court Orders AMCON To Take Over Gateway Portland Cement by bashydemy(m): 11:12am On Jul 23, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
hahahahahahahaha lazy tout u are amusing , do u think that I'm dull and lazy like you see vexation Ooo , u are dull for my liking and lack that hustling spirit u claimed, I don't need the fvcking government to succeed as a person bcux I'm full of success, well I'm an advocate of good governance, I pity ur type that had to slave for nothing just to earn end means

LOL what a wailing zombie, I have never work for Govt or under anyone in my life, I am a businessman and an hustler, I build my first house in my 20's and also my first car haha..

FYI i am not even in Nigeria...
Re: Court Orders AMCON To Take Over Gateway Portland Cement by bashydemy(m): 11:14am On Jul 23, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
COTONOU street urchin , is it the fattest u can travel hahahahaha cheesy

Can you imagine dead brain, So because i want to travel then i should leave where God is blessing me all in the name of traveling abroad? Most mistakes your likes do that make them not being able to come back home hahha..

FYI i have been to so many countries, But Africa is where you can hustle, make your money and enjoy it..
Re: Court Orders AMCON To Take Over Gateway Portland Cement by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 11:17am On Jul 23, 2017
bashydemy:

LOL what a wailing zombie, I have never work for Govt or under anyone in my life, I am a businessman and an hustler, I build my first house in my 20's and also my first car haha..

FYI i am not even in Nigeria...
hahahaha u build thatch house in 20s.... I knw the only good house in ur hinterland village is windowless rat nest with Brown roof, ur base sold u off... keep hustling in local Field

Re: Court Orders AMCON To Take Over Gateway Portland Cement by bashydemy(m): 11:19am On Jul 23, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
hahahaha u build thatch house in 20s.... I knw the only good house in ur hinterland village is windowless rat nest with Brown roof, ur base sold u off... keep hustling in local Field

LOL don't tell me you are jealous hahhaa...

Re: Court Orders AMCON To Take Over Gateway Portland Cement by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 11:31am On Jul 23, 2017
bashydemy:

Can you imagine dead brain, So because i want to travel then i should leave where God is blessing me all in the name of traveling abroad? Most mistakes your likes do that make them not being able to come back home hahha..

FYI i have been to so many countries, But Africa is where you can hustle, make your money and enjoy it..
that is the fattest u can travel... so building a thatch house in ur village at this ur old age is what u can be boast of, do u think that ur poor parents are proud of that Thatch brown roof house u build for them ? they are highly disappointed in u, meanwhile expand ur wings , I no go Winterthur to look skyscraper
Re: Court Orders AMCON To Take Over Gateway Portland Cement by bashydemy(m): 11:33am On Jul 23, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
that is the fattest u can travel... so building a thatch house in ur village at this ur old age is what u can be boast of, do u think that ur poor parents are proud of that Thatch brown roof house u build for them ? they are highly disappointed in u, meanwhile expand ur wings , I no go Winterthur to look skyscraper

OMG stop fooling yourself, Firstly i never build house for my Parents because they are well okay, My Father has his House both in Lagos and Ibadan my home town and same with me now..

My Family are not struggling to survive unlike yours... I know soon your picture will be display online when they arrest you in india for drug..
Re: Court Orders AMCON To Take Over Gateway Portland Cement by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 11:39am On Jul 23, 2017
bashydemy:

LOL don't tell me you are jealous hahhaa...
jealous of low life u must be crazy
Re: Court Orders AMCON To Take Over Gateway Portland Cement by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 11:46am On Jul 23, 2017
bashydemy:

OMG stop fooling yourself, Firstly i never build house for my Parents because they are well okay, My Father has his House both in Lagos and Ibadan my home town and same with me now..

My Family are not struggling to survive unlike yours... I know soon your picture will be display online when they arrest you in india for drug..
Lagos lol.... is the Lagos I know or another Lagos I know his houses in Ibadan look like, abeg help me pick ur parents house below... meanwhile I'm proud holder of EU passport , I have been balling years ago b4 u even tink of crossing to Cotonou to hawk hahahaha

Re: Court Orders AMCON To Take Over Gateway Portland Cement by bashydemy(m): 11:54am On Jul 23, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
jealous of low life u must be crazy

LOL sorry for your state of life, How can i help?
Re: Court Orders AMCON To Take Over Gateway Portland Cement by bashydemy(m): 11:59am On Jul 23, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
Lagos lol.... is the Lagos I know or another Lagos I know his houses in Ibadan look like, abeg help me pick ur parents house below... meanwhile I'm proud holder of EU passport , I have been balling years ago b4 u even tink of crossing to Cotonou to hawk hahahaha

Well i don't brag go through my post from 2009, If you like be a holder of Heaven passport in your dream who that one Epp?

After spewing your lies on internet, You will bite your finger in real life hahha..
Re: Court Orders AMCON To Take Over Gateway Portland Cement by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 12:02pm On Jul 23, 2017
bashydemy:

Well i don't brag go through my post from 2009, If you like be a holder of Heaven passport in your dream who that one Epp?

After spewing your lies on internet, You will bite your finger in real life hahha..
I'm going to upload one of my pix , upload yours let see how wretch u are hahahaha

Re: Court Orders AMCON To Take Over Gateway Portland Cement by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 12:05pm On Jul 23, 2017
bashydemy:

LOL sorry for your state of life, How can i help?
upload ur pix lemme see how dry, wretch and dirty u are... hahahaha I no go Swiss to watch oyimbo

Re: Court Orders AMCON To Take Over Gateway Portland Cement by bashydemy(m): 12:07pm On Jul 23, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
I'm going to upload one of my pix , upload yours let see how wretch u are hahahaha

LOL you and your brother looking for who to kidnap next right hhaha you guys failed..
Re: Court Orders AMCON To Take Over Gateway Portland Cement by bashydemy(m): 12:08pm On Jul 23, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
upload ur pix lemme see how dry, wretch and dirty u are... hahahaha I no go Swiss to watch oyimbo

Oga am not into your childish stuff, I am way better than you 90%
Re: Court Orders AMCON To Take Over Gateway Portland Cement by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 12:18pm On Jul 23, 2017
bashydemy:

LOL you and your brother looking for who to kidnap next right hhaha you guys failed..
lol , what I'm I going to do with Cotonou street hawker ..... poor dog I can feed ur entire village, oya see food and drink chop grin

Re: Court Orders AMCON To Take Over Gateway Portland Cement by bashydemy(m): 12:21pm On Jul 23, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
lol , what I'm I going to do with Cotonou street hawker ..... poor dog I can feed ur entire village, oya see food and drink chop grin

good i see as una share one kilo of meat take do peppersoup hahah.
Re: Court Orders AMCON To Take Over Gateway Portland Cement by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 12:23pm On Jul 23, 2017
bashydemy:

Oga am not into your childish stuff, I am way better than you 90%
u are beta than me in suffering... see ur suffer suffer head, ewu Cotonou grin
Re: Court Orders AMCON To Take Over Gateway Portland Cement by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 12:28pm On Jul 23, 2017
bashydemy:

good i see as una share one kilo of meat take do peppersoup hahah.
suffer suffer man.... Cotonou street hawker hahahahaha grin
Re: Court Orders AMCON To Take Over Gateway Portland Cement by bashydemy(m): 3:13pm On Jul 23, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
u are beta than me in suffering... see ur suffer suffer head, ewu Cotonou grin

If you see me face to face you bow and call me sir, empty barrel make loudest noise..
Re: Court Orders AMCON To Take Over Gateway Portland Cement by bashydemy(m): 3:14pm On Jul 23, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
suffer suffer man.... Cotonou street hawker hahahahaha grin

LOL keep wailing hahaa..
Re: Court Orders AMCON To Take Over Gateway Portland Cement by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 5:54pm On Jul 23, 2017
bashydemy:

LOL keep wailing hahaa..
poor bastard gerrout of here
Re: Court Orders AMCON To Take Over Gateway Portland Cement by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 5:56pm On Jul 23, 2017
bashydemy:

If you see me face to face you bow and call me sir, empty barrel make loudest noise..
u no reach... go and fix ur miserable life biko

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

7 Mistakes To Avoid When Starting An Online Business / Does Moneybookers Accept Nigeria? / Can I Use A Payoneer Master Card On A Nigerian ATM Machine?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.