Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,093 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

Court Orders AMCON To Take Over Gateway Portland Cement - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Court Orders AMCON To Take Over Gateway Portland Cement (10454 Views)

AMCON To Sell Polaris Bank After 2019 Elections / AMCON To Sell Peugeot To Dangote, Kaduna And Kebbi / Court Orders AMCON To Take Over Guest House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Orders AMCON To Take Over Gateway Portland Cement by bashydemy(m): 8:53am On Jul 24, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
poor bastard gerrout of here

LOl se product of baby factory calling someone bastard, You know your biological parent?
Re: Court Orders AMCON To Take Over Gateway Portland Cement by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 9:17am On Jul 24, 2017
bashydemy:

LOl se product of baby factory calling someone bastard, You know your biological parent?
u are product of sexual coercion that can not even be proud of his empoverished malnourished parents, I challenge u to upload any of ur pix, let see how dry , dirty and wretch you are... Cotonou street hawker, here is one of my numerous recent project... aturu

Re: Court Orders AMCON To Take Over Gateway Portland Cement by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 9:23am On Jul 24, 2017
here is the one I recently completed for my In-law in the village... poor impoverished bastard I no go Swiss to watch sky scrappers.... Cotonou street hawker hahahaha

Re: Court Orders AMCON To Take Over Gateway Portland Cement by bashydemy(m): 9:56am On Jul 24, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
u are product of sexual coercion that can not even be proud of his empoverished malnourished parents, I challenge u to upload any of ur pix, let see how dry , dirty and wretch you are... Cotonou street hawker, here is one of my numerous recent project... aturu

OMG low life scum flexing his fake life on internet hahaha... Empty barrel..
Re: Court Orders AMCON To Take Over Gateway Portland Cement by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 10:03am On Jul 24, 2017
bashydemy:

OMG low life scum flexing his fake life on internet hahaha... Empty barrel..
wretch poor dude... just beg me for connection, I will rescue u from abject poverty hahahaha
Re: Court Orders AMCON To Take Over Gateway Portland Cement by bashydemy(m): 3:11pm On Jul 24, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
wretch poor dude... just beg me for connection, I will rescue u from abject poverty hahahaha

hahahahaha joke of the century, Beside please am not into drug pushing jor..
Re: Court Orders AMCON To Take Over Gateway Portland Cement by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 3:52pm On Jul 24, 2017
bashydemy:

hahahahaha joke of the century, Beside please am not into drug pushing jor..
and who is into drug pushing this is my 12years in Swiss , I have my papers, working and into legit business.. just ask ur dream might be fulfill
Re: Court Orders AMCON To Take Over Gateway Portland Cement by bashydemy(m): 4:21pm On Jul 24, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
and who is into drug pushing this is my 12years in Swiss , I have my papers, working and into legit business.. just ask ur dream might be fulfill

LOL same way you brothers arrested for drugs brag about doing legit business.. haha

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

7 Mistakes To Avoid When Starting An Online Business / Can I Use A Payoneer Master Card On A Nigerian ATM Machine? / Does Moneybookers Accept Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.