Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

I Feel Sorry For Tinubu, Aregbesola Has Damaged Him – Olaitan - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Feel Sorry For Tinubu, Aregbesola Has Damaged Him – Olaitan (40186 Views)

Tinubu, Aregbesola And South West Politics / FFK: It Is Over For Tinubu. He Has Been Retired From Politics / Fayose, Tinubu, Aregbesola At Dele Alake’s Father’s Burial In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Feel Sorry For Tinubu, Aregbesola Has Damaged Him – Olaitan by sultanodudua: 11:41am On Jul 23, 2017
0b100100111:

You just that word right..? grin grin grin

Olodo rabata!

No wonder they sent you to go and learn trade knowing fully well you inherited dull brains.

Better go feed your father and uncle. Milo and the goat grin
look at what you are doing in the wee hours of the morning so shameful.

2 Likes

Re: I Feel Sorry For Tinubu, Aregbesola Has Damaged Him – Olaitan by 0b100100111: 11:47am On Jul 23, 2017
sultanodudua:

look at what you are doing in the wee hours of the morning so shameful.

grin grin grin grin

Please where does Milo and your uncle poo?

Pot calling kettle black!
Re: I Feel Sorry For Tinubu, Aregbesola Has Damaged Him – Olaitan by sultanodudua: 11:52am On Jul 23, 2017
0b100100111:

grin grin grin grin

Please where does Milo and your uncle poo?

Pot calling kettle black!
My crib i bet your retarrded soul can afford it.

2 Likes

Re: I Feel Sorry For Tinubu, Aregbesola Has Damaged Him – Olaitan by 0b100100111: 11:55am On Jul 23, 2017
sultanodudua:

My crib i bet your retarrded soul can afford it.

grin grin grin

You re truly lost.

Post your father's picture Milo!
Re: I Feel Sorry For Tinubu, Aregbesola Has Damaged Him – Olaitan by CharlotteFlair: 11:58am On Jul 23, 2017
bashydemy:

Borrow to turn Osun state around, Thank God none of your and your paymasters can say he looted the money.

Aregbesola is still by far better than your state Governor..
And who is my state governor if I may ask? He borrowed recklessly under the guise of prosecuting bogus projects most of which has only a sign saying "proposed site", then he carted the monies to Saudi and sent the rest to Bourdillon! Aregbese is a religious/fetish thief!

1 Like

Re: I Feel Sorry For Tinubu, Aregbesola Has Damaged Him – Olaitan by sultanodudua: 12:01pm On Jul 23, 2017
0b100100111:

grin grin grin

You re truly lost.

Is this your mother.

1 Like

Re: I Feel Sorry For Tinubu, Aregbesola Has Damaged Him – Olaitan by bashydemy(m): 12:02pm On Jul 23, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
And who is my state governor if I may ask? He borrowed recklessly under the guise of prosecuting bogus projects most of which has only a sign saying "proposed site", then he carted the monies to Saudi and sent the rest to Bourdillon! Aregbese is a religious/fetish thief!

LOL comment with no proof, I repeat nobody in Osun state can accuse Aregbesola of looting, I many Osun people that hate aregbesola as friend and when ever i ask them what's his offense? Did he loot Osun they always go mute.. Mind you i have change the mindset of most of them.. Even i just did for one last night..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgHBb_SX0xc
Re: I Feel Sorry For Tinubu, Aregbesola Has Damaged Him – Olaitan by CharlotteFlair: 12:02pm On Jul 23, 2017
0b100100111:

grin grin grin

You re truly lost.

Once you see a son of a thousand Fathers, you must know. Their mothers in turn have many children from different baba olowos. Guy, do you know your father? If yes, post his pic let's see.

2 Likes

Re: I Feel Sorry For Tinubu, Aregbesola Has Damaged Him – Olaitan by 0b100100111: 12:04pm On Jul 23, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
Once you see a son of a thousand Fathers, you must know. Their mothers in turn have many children from different baba olowos. Guy, do you know your father? If yes, post his pic let's see.

Am done with you today! Will continue swearing for you tomorrow if you not dead by then.

Cargo Container fall on you!
Re: I Feel Sorry For Tinubu, Aregbesola Has Damaged Him – Olaitan by oyatz(m): 12:48pm On Jul 23, 2017
Bros, I never ask the Igbos to forgive anybody o, forgiveness for what exactly?
I strongly want the Nigerian government to treat the Igbos, Edo, Ijaws, Fulani, Berom, Jukun, Kanuri and indeed all Nigerians equally and with justice and fairness.

There is palpable anger and resentment everywhere , not just in the Southeast, come to Sokoto, Tambuwal, Gusau, Zuru, Argungun, Funtua, Malufachi, Kano, Wudil, Gaya, Hadejia, Bauchi, Azare, Potiskum, Jakusko, Gashua, Askira, Maiduguri, Biu, Michika, Mubi , Jebba, Ilorin, Ogbomosho, Isheyin, Ede, Osogbo, Akure, Asaba, Etche, Mbaise,,Orlu, Afikpo, Rumuokoro,Eleme, Oron, Idah and Mambilla, you will feel the pervasive anger and resentment.

All the masses of Nigeria are being marginalized .

[quotas author=Nwakaumu post=58718294]Your arguements about having igbo friends,is invalid.gowon even had igbo girlfriend when he was bombing igbos.as for asking igbo to forgive,that would come after your agree to reparation.finally,nigeria ve a bitter date with history.the current igbo generation ve a responsibility to their forefathers to avenge the injustice of nigeria govt against them.come to the east you will feel the anger and resesentment. [/quote]
Re: I Feel Sorry For Tinubu, Aregbesola Has Damaged Him – Olaitan by Johnnyessence(m): 12:55pm On Jul 23, 2017
bashydemy:

LOL comment with no proof, I repeat nobody in Osun state can accuse Aregbesola of looting, I many Osun people that hate aregbesola as friend and when ever i ask them what's his offense? Did he loot Osun they always go mute.. Mind you i have change the mindset of most of them.. Even i just did for one last night..

EFCC and ICPC will arraign him next year of corruption and you will be shock. Not to talk much here.
Re: I Feel Sorry For Tinubu, Aregbesola Has Damaged Him – Olaitan by bashydemy(m): 3:15pm On Jul 23, 2017
Johnnyessence:
EFCC and ICPC will arraign him next year of corruption and you will be shock. Not to talk much here.

LOL in your widest dream?
Re: I Feel Sorry For Tinubu, Aregbesola Has Damaged Him – Olaitan by CharlotteFlair: 4:19pm On Jul 23, 2017
bashydemy:

Who tried him for looting and declared him clean? grin
Walahi o gbadun cheesy
Re: I Feel Sorry For Tinubu, Aregbesola Has Damaged Him – Olaitan by CharlotteFlair: 4:24pm On Jul 23, 2017
0b100100111:

Am done with you today! Will continue swearing for you tomorrow if you not dead by then.

Cargo Container fall on you!
Cargo container only kills APC members grin.
Oya, open your mouth make I piss put. grin

Used menstrual pad fall on you yakata!
Re: I Feel Sorry For Tinubu, Aregbesola Has Damaged Him – Olaitan by bashydemy(m): 4:35pm On Jul 23, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
Who tried him for looting and declared him clean? grin
Walahi o gbadun cheesy

I dint get you, Are you seeing me in your dream?
Re: I Feel Sorry For Tinubu, Aregbesola Has Damaged Him – Olaitan by Johnnyessence(m): 4:44pm On Jul 23, 2017
bashydemy:

LOL in your widest dream?
is this not you that you were arguing with me about osun west bye election niii. So what's now the results. You can only be deceiving yourself and not me.
Re: I Feel Sorry For Tinubu, Aregbesola Has Damaged Him – Olaitan by bashydemy(m): 5:12pm On Jul 23, 2017
Johnnyessence:
is this not you that you were arguing with me about osun west bye election niii. So what's now the results. You can only be deceiving yourself and not me.

LOL what's the result of Kebbi and Lagos Local Govt election?

Ademola Adeleke got sympathy votes..
Re: I Feel Sorry For Tinubu, Aregbesola Has Damaged Him – Olaitan by Johnnyessence(m): 5:18pm On Jul 23, 2017
bashydemy:

LOL what's the result of Kebbi and Lagos Local Govt election?

Ademola Adeleke got sympathy votes..
the same sympathy and justice votes the good people of osun will do and votes out Apc government next year gubernatorial election. At least you can see the gap of results of the votes where the PDP defeat APC mercilessly. As it stand the people have reject Apc government in the state of Osun. You can't be comparing lagos state to Osun state. There are difference in them.
Re: I Feel Sorry For Tinubu, Aregbesola Has Damaged Him – Olaitan by bashydemy(m): 5:27pm On Jul 23, 2017
Johnnyessence:
the same sympathy and justice votes the good people of osun will do and votes out Apc government next year gubernatorial election. At least you can see the gap of results of the votes where the PDP defeat APC mercilessly. As it stand the people have reject Apc government in the state of Osun. You can't be comparing lagos state to Osun state. There are difference in them.

LOL same as Edo and Ondo right? keep fooling yourself.. We will be here together in 2018..
Re: I Feel Sorry For Tinubu, Aregbesola Has Damaged Him – Olaitan by Johnnyessence(m): 5:36pm On Jul 23, 2017
bashydemy:

LOL same as Edo and Ondo right? keep fooling yourself.. We will be here together in 2018..
you will always living in your past cos you don't understand the politics in the state of osun. As it stand the good people of osun state has reject ogbeni and his party.
Re: I Feel Sorry For Tinubu, Aregbesola Has Damaged Him – Olaitan by bashydemy(m): 8:51am On Jul 24, 2017
Johnnyessence:
you will always living in your past cos you don't understand the politics in the state of osun. As it stand the good people of osun state has reject ogbeni and his party.

LOL really? hahah let's wait and see..
Re: I Feel Sorry For Tinubu, Aregbesola Has Damaged Him – Olaitan by Johnnyessence(m): 11:29am On Jul 24, 2017
bashydemy:

LOL really? hahah let's wait and see..
by the special grace of God we will all be reading the results of the gubernatorial election next year. So stay tuned.
Re: I Feel Sorry For Tinubu, Aregbesola Has Damaged Him – Olaitan by bashydemy(m): 3:12pm On Jul 24, 2017
Johnnyessence:
by the special grace of God we will all be reading the results of the gubernatorial election next year. So stay tuned.

I remember you during Ondo Guber election last year, You wan finish the thread until it down on you.. haha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Titilayo Omotola Rejects Governor Yahaya Bello's Board Appointment In Kogi (Pic) / 8 Things Babangida Said In His Interview With Daily Trust / Concerned Militant Leaders Strike In Onitsha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.