Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,567 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Buhari: Femi Adesina Talks About What Will Happen When Buhari Finally Returns - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: Femi Adesina Talks About What Will Happen When Buhari Finally Returns (57942 Views)

Junaid Mohammed: Emir Sanusi Asked To Be Osinbajo’s VP When Buhari Was Sick / Femi Adesina Talks About Buhari’s New Cabinet / "Nigerians Trust Buhari" - Femi Adesina Replies Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: Femi Adesina Talks About What Will Happen When Buhari Finally Returns by Muksodiq(m): 12:52pm On Jul 22, 2017
deflover:

same Bible tells u DAT wen the wicked is in authority the people suffer
is it God DAT put the wicked there too
all u religious mumu quoting God's book will choose the scripture dat suits ur nonsense...
I can't wait for the news of his death
I will kill a goat DAT day
And who tell u that u still av up to a day to live.....u talk as if u ain't gonna die again
Re: Buhari: Femi Adesina Talks About What Will Happen When Buhari Finally Returns by modupeleke(f): 12:57pm On Jul 22, 2017
hatchy:
AM NOT COMING BACK, BUHARI TELLS NIGERIANS
Pellow Naijerians I heard zat you fiful are conflaining zat I habe been missing in action por too long like a gwost worker, some fiful said I habe mobed za goment prom Naijeriya to Lonzon, while my suforters are fraying por me to kwum back soon. I am not kwoming back.
Why should I Kwom back to za kwontiri that za citizens don't habe resfect por za fresident and commander in chiep op za arm porces, a kwontiri dat makes me sick like never bepor? Walahi, I am not kwoming back.
Why should I kwom back to za kwontiri dat I can't habe rest feacefuly wizout fiful shouting zat I should attend Pederal Exicuutive Council meetings and stof attending Pridays Juma'at frayers? Walahi, I am not kwoming back.
Why should I kwom back to za kwontiri that za oza time I tra eled and was releasing fictures, za fiful started saying za fictures were potoshofs? Walahi I am not kwoming back.
Why should I kwom back to za kwontiri zat za Senate cannot eben inporm me bepore zey made his Seselency, Fropesuar Yomi Osibande za Bice Fresident, zat I made za Kwodinata op National Apears, an acting fresident? Zis is disresfect and disafoinmet to my ferson and oppice. Walahi I am not kwoming back.
Why should I kwom back to za kwontiri zat za fiful are either frostesting por piscal pedralism or tutal seferation? Walahi I am not kwoming back.
Why should I kwom back to za kwontiri zat Pemi Pani Kayode and Payose are jas tarking any hahu against me, my feaceful fiful and my farty, za All Frogressives Confidence, and fiful are fraising them on Pesbook? Chai! I am not kwoming back.
Why should I kwom back to za kwontiri dat za Sufrime Court has resurrected za Fifuls Democratic Farty by rulling in pevour of Makarpi against Sheripp my frepaad candidate? Walahi, I am not kwoming back.
Why should I kwom back to za kwontiri that hyenas and jackals are all over ze flace attacking weaker animals zat are fraying por me? Kai! I am not kwoming back.
I am not kwoming back, but I can ashua you fiful dat you wili miss me and begi me to kwom back, but por now, I am not kwoming back.
Zank you beri much.
ogwah walahi yuu trii paa. flenty gbosa. foh you.
Re: Buhari: Femi Adesina Talks About What Will Happen When Buhari Finally Returns by mhuyee(m): 12:57pm On Jul 22, 2017
hatchy:
Pellow Naijerians I heard zat you fiful are conflaining zat I habe been missing in action por too long like a gwost worker, some fiful said I habe mobed za goment prom Naijeriya to Lonzon, while my suforters are fraying por me to kwum back soon. I am not kwoming back.
Why should I Kwom back to za kwontiri that za citizens don't habe resfect por za fresident and commander in chiep op za arm porces, a kwontiri dat makes me sick like never bepor? Walahi, I am not kwoming back.
Why should I kwom back to za kwontiri dat I can't habe rest feacefuly wizout fiful shouting zat I should attend Pederal Exicuutive Council meetings and stof attending Pridays Juma'at frayers? Walahi, I am not kwoming back.
Why should I kwom back to za kwontiri that za oza time I tra eled and was releasing fictures, za fiful started saying za fictures were potoshofs? Walahi I am not kwoming back.
Why should I kwom back to za kwontiri zat za Senate cannot eben inporm me bepore zey made his Seselency, Fropesuar Yomi Osibande za Bice Fresident, zat I made za Kwodinata op National Apears, an acting fresident? Zis is disresfect and disafoinmet to my ferson and oppice. Walahi I am not kwoming back.
Why should I kwom back to za kwontiri zat za fiful are either frostesting por piscal pedralism or tutal seferation? Walahi I am not kwoming back.
Why should I kwom back to za kwontiri zat Pemi Pani Kayode and Payose are jas tarking any hahu against me, my feaceful fiful and my farty, za All Frogressives Confidence, and fiful are fraising them on Pesbook? Chai! I am not kwoming back.
Why should I kwom back to za kwontiri dat za Sufrime Court has resurrected za Fifuls Democratic Farty by rulling in pevour of Makarpi against Sheripp my frepaad candidate? Walahi, I am not kwoming back.
Why should I kwom back to za kwontiri that hyenas and jackals are all over ze flace attacking weaker animals zat are fraying por me? Kai! I am not kwoming back.
I am not kwoming back, but I can ashua you fiful dat you wili miss me and begi me to kwom back, but por now, I am not kwoming back.
Zank you beri much.
Re: Buhari: Femi Adesina Talks About What Will Happen When Buhari Finally Returns by Teenaira: 12:59pm On Jul 22, 2017
Femi, Femi.

You know what, I didn't read your sermon because I know you intend to become a pastor in the future but I will not give you an opportunity to use me to get the experience.

Now, I know what will happen but you know what, I will not share the big secret with you !!!

Don't bother to beg me, I will not.
Re: Buhari: Femi Adesina Talks About What Will Happen When Buhari Finally Returns by luvinhubby(m): 1:01pm On Jul 22, 2017
sekem:

cheesy grin grin

Oga sir, please sorry to ask but between you and your wife, who really goes to the market?

Nnaa na wa o! wink

Shey you sef know say you no well? grin grin

See my moniker cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Femi Adesina Talks About What Will Happen When Buhari Finally Returns by Bobby808: 1:01pm On Jul 22, 2017
Zenithpeak:
APC IS EVIL.... Can you imagine what they have successfully turned Femi Adeshina to?

Gone were those good old days of Femi Adeshina at the Sun Newspaper.

This guy will live to regret the day he was appointed for this job.
May the regrets of Femi never end. Amen ediot.
Re: Buhari: Femi Adesina Talks About What Will Happen When Buhari Finally Returns by Bobby808: 1:02pm On Jul 22, 2017
Zenithpeak:
APC IS EVIL.... Can you imagine what they have successfully turned Femi Adeshina to?

Gone were those good old days of Femi Adeshina at the Sun Newspaper.

This guy will live to regret the day he was appointed for this job.
May the regrets of Femi never end. Amen ediot.
How I wish it is possible to see him along the roads so I can struck down.
Re: Buhari: Femi Adesina Talks About What Will Happen When Buhari Finally Returns by haywhy111: 1:07pm On Jul 22, 2017
Does Femi has the fear of God at all, comparing Buhari to David, a man after God's own heart?
Re: Buhari: Femi Adesina Talks About What Will Happen When Buhari Finally Returns by sekem: 1:09pm On Jul 22, 2017
luvinhubby:

Shey you sef know say you no well? grin grin

See my moniker cheesy

Bros abeg carry go joor

Nothing do you

I hope to join you soon but I don already know say no be me go dey go market for am no matter the love, I swear
Re: Buhari: Femi Adesina Talks About What Will Happen When Buhari Finally Returns by AngelicBeing: 1:10pm On Jul 22, 2017
luvinhubby:
To Adeshina and his co bootlickers, those criticising Buhari and his ailment today are 'Filthy dreamers, speaking evil of dignitaries'.

The same Buhari, Lai Mohammed, Tinubu and co first spoke evil of dignitaries during the Umaru Yar'Adua sickness saga of 2009 and are the original Filthy dreamers.

Thousands of children go to bed hungry daily in this country, a tuber of yam is N1,200, derica of beans is N400, painter of rice N1,500 (bag is N18,000), a painter of garri is N1,200. Many parents can no more afford to give their kids basic meal and the kids are getting malnourished, sick and some are dying.

Who cares if Buhari lives or dies when he does not care whether Nigerians live or die.

Thrash.
cool

Re: Buhari: Femi Adesina Talks About What Will Happen When Buhari Finally Returns by AngelicBeing: 1:11pm On Jul 22, 2017
cool
Re: Buhari: Femi Adesina Talks About What Will Happen When Buhari Finally Returns by ihatesycophant(m): 1:11pm On Jul 22, 2017
bolethings:

Well, since you have asked then I believe you need an answer. For starters there was a clamour that when GEJ increased fuel prices it had effects on ordinary Nigerians as prices soured.

Now to PMB, during his administration there was serious Fulani crises on farmers which automatically means prices of foodstuffs would go up as production would be reduced. Many farmers had to abandon their farms. Mind you, he controls the military and he could actually give a shoot at sight order on these marauding herdsmen but he couldn't which is very obvious.

Also, he as well increased prices of fuel which of course would lead to price increase as fuel is the backbone of production from diesel maintenance, to transportation etc I remembered the President and Fashola blamed GEJ that how can Nigerians still pay #98 when international oil prices are down, GEJ then reduced at the twilight of his government. Meanwhile when prices further went down, PMB increased fuel prices claiming low dollar. However, 2 years now we are still hearing we would, we are, we shall be world's largest rice producers. Nothing concrete not even one successful sector to generate more dollars besides oil.

As much as I detest Jonathan for allowing corruption, I believe PMB himself is worse off. He went to the UK (Chattam house) and asked why the government of PDP needed so many presidential aircrafts but he has actually refused to even reduce the numbers, he also said British PM uses commercial planes, since assumption of office, our dear PMB has flown over 50 times abroad and spent more than 200 days abroad and never for once did he use a commercial plane. Mind you we spend an average $5,000 daily anytime that presidential jet is not in the country both landing and take off fees.

As for health, the president as actually helped the UK promote its health sector and definitely many people would believe that system is better. Trust me if the president was treated at the Abuja hospital even by doctor's secretly flown in, people would have thought our health sector was better and subsequently patronized our local physicians more.

Also, you must understand that there is never coordination as is the case of the NHIS boss who dared the minister because the president appointed him, that particularly incident would give confidence to others who want to dare the acting President.

Well, whether I like PMB or not, he is our President and of course his ability or inability to perform affacts everyone and everything. Stop being totally blind. All these facts doesn't mean the president do not have a few good ideas but overall, he is either fit for not fit. There is no middle to being a President. God bless you my brother and God bless fellow Nigerians and myself.
Mr. Man, Fulani herdsmen attack did not start two years ago, it started far back. What you're seeing today are reprisal attacks of what had happened back. If you listen to news very well and read articles on FULANI herdsmen attacks, you would have read that all are just reprisal attacks. See the one that just happened recently in Taraba State, it was the attack Fulani herdsmen visited on the local there that they pay back. The same in Kaduna and Benue. It has been a recurring attacks yearly. Zamfara was attack some years back, same Bauchi and worse hit Jos, that almost a village was almost wiped out from Plateau State map and this happened during Jonathan's era. The problem we have as individuals is that we forget in hurry our past and even worse the immediate..
In history of this dispensation, there is no government that doesn't face one issue of attack or the another that gave people concern of potencity of the head of government. Was it the time of Sharia in the North or Militancy in the South or OPC in the West or Boko Haram in the North East or Fulani herdsmen attacks in the North central and North West or kidnapping, political killings all over the nation and unprecedented robbery. All these since 1999 have been facing subsequent government but we always forget in hurry.
Hence, Fulani herdsmen attacks did not start during Buhari's regime.
Meanwhile, on the issue of PMS hike. People frowned at the increase then because of lack of sincerity of Jonathan's government. They discovered that this money always in to individuals hands and he Jonathan was not in control of the oil sector but was been controlled by cabal and was not ready to downsize Them. People gave PMB the confidence because of the sincerity he brought then. If it were now people would have revolted and it would not have worked. Again they also lied to us that the price would go down before December 2015 but here we are today, they've not reduced it, that's insincerity.
On the issue of NHIS boss, it wasn't Osinbajo that sacked him directly but the Minister for Health that did. If the Vice President had written to him directly I know there would be no such controversy from his end. He cannot say, he would not respect the Acting President.
The issue of Medical tourism is an issue we have not been able to tackle as a nation. I remember in 2016 that a Senator of the Federal Republic of Nigeria had accident and sustained bruises, he was rushed overseas for treatment and this is a Senator that says he built world class hospital in his state. This has been issue the National Assembly need to enact law to cater for such but for now there is no law that forbid them not to engage in medical tourism. Remember OBJ'S wife, Jonathan's wife also engage in medical tourism. If a law is promulgated to see to medical tourism then any one that breaks it will now be held responsible. However, base on the prolong nature of his health, the nation should be told the nature of his health challenge at this critical period but however is not Constitutionally written for him to do so but as a matter of integrity and transparency.
Again, some times back the President have one of his Aircraft to Airforce to be using, I can remember vividly. As a matter of protocol, a plane must be station around the president all over the world. If the USA president is to come to Nigeria for two months or more they would have stationed a plane or drone in a neighbouring country. So it is a protocol and any educated person should know that.
Re: Buhari: Femi Adesina Talks About What Will Happen When Buhari Finally Returns by Bobby808: 1:14pm On Jul 22, 2017
FemiEddy:
He is doing his Job, so free him
If you are close to Femi, kindly let him know that many people are very angry. We are very very angry over this Buhari governmentl. This is no time for laughter or joke.
If he want to die before Buhari or Buhari to die before him is not our business. Both of them do not have an inch value in our lives. Rubbish.
Re: Buhari: Femi Adesina Talks About What Will Happen When Buhari Finally Returns by enemyofprogress: 1:16pm On Jul 22, 2017
ajebuter:

Ogbanje of nairaland.

Come and chop amala and ewedu with ponmo ljebu and ata rodo sauce ..alajeki..

#Lookingfortrouble#
I don't eat local food,anytime you have Chinese or Italian foods give me a ring and I will be there
Re: Buhari: Femi Adesina Talks About What Will Happen When Buhari Finally Returns by softboi10: 1:23pm On Jul 22, 2017
Re: Buhari: Femi Adesina Talks About What Will Happen When Buhari Finally Returns by Myself2(m): 1:26pm On Jul 22, 2017
Eh yaaaa
Idleness and irrelevance is about to kill this man hence he has to come out and just say something so people won't think he is lost or dead

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Femi Adesina Talks About What Will Happen When Buhari Finally Returns by Bobby808: 1:28pm On Jul 22, 2017
Frankyboy1:
Nigeria is a degenerated society morally and spiritually! I watch with discorn youths with their whole.future ahead come online and call death on someone, a man old enough to birth them, I wonder which religion.they are practising, I might disagree with some of the presidents actions, but my bible tells me that God makes the king,and we should pray for those in authority! My father always warned me if you can look at an elder and insult him,then you never pray to be old! This world is deep and life is not on the surface! Life belongs to God and death is a price we all must pay,not in order of age or health! I endear the presidency if the president is incapacitated to continue, then they should honorably hand over to the vice! For power belongs to God and God only
If only you zomby and afonja know the effects of Buhari leading us into a failed state. Very foolish man. Are you aware of the deaths, confusion, destructions Buhari has cause us? Nonsense. If you like go and die in the place of Buhari and Femi.
Re: Buhari: Femi Adesina Talks About What Will Happen When Buhari Finally Returns by AlwaysUltraPad: 1:35pm On Jul 22, 2017
luvinhubby:
To Adeshina and his co bootlickers, those criticising Buhari and his ailment today are 'Filthy dreamers, speaking evil of dignitaries'.

The same Buhari, Lai Mohammed, Tinubu and co first spoke evil of dignitaries during the Umaru Yar'Adua sickness saga of 2009 and are the original Filthy dreamers.

Thousands of children go to bed hungry daily in this country, a tuber of yam is N1,200, derica of beans is N400, painter of rice N1,500 (bag is N18,000), a painter of garri is N1,200. Many parents can no more afford to give their kids basic meal and the kids are getting malnourished, sick and some are dying.

Who cares if Buhari lives or dies when he does not care whether Nigerians live or die.

Thrash.
dignity!
Re: Buhari: Femi Adesina Talks About What Will Happen When Buhari Finally Returns by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jul 22, 2017
tinsel:

I guess Fani Kayide and Fayose are the real good ones?

He's talking about Adeshina, you are bringing in random names. What do Fayose and Fani-Kayode have to do with Adeshina's time at Sun newspaper
Re: Buhari: Femi Adesina Talks About What Will Happen When Buhari Finally Returns by mayortm001(m): 1:42pm On Jul 22, 2017
lightblazingnow:
Hatred Nigerians

Full of hatred
Oga u dey vex oo grin grin
Re: Buhari: Femi Adesina Talks About What Will Happen When Buhari Finally Returns by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jul 22, 2017
ihatesycophant:

Mr. Man, Fulani herdsmen attack did not start two years ago, it started far back. What you're seeing today are reprisal attacks of what had happened back. If you listen to news very well and read articles on FULANI herdsmen attacks, you would have read that all are just reprisal attacks. See the one that just happened recently in Taraba State, it was the attack Fulani herdsmen visited on the local there that they pay back. The same in Kaduna and Benue. It has been a recurring attacks yearly. Zamfara was attack some years back, same Bauchi and worse hit Jos, that almost a village was almost wiped out from Plateau State map and this happened during Jonathan's era. The problem we have as individuals is that we forget in hurry our past and even worse the immediate..
In history of this dispensation, there is no government that doesn't face one issue of attack or the another that gave people concern of potencity of the head of government. Was it the time of Sharia in the North or Militancy in the South or OPC in the West or Boko Haram in the North East or Fulani herdsmen attacks in the North central and North West or kidnapping, political killings all over the nation and unprecedented robbery. All these since 1999 have been facing subsequent government but we always forget in hurry.
Hence, Fulani herdsmen attacks did not start during Buhari's regime.
Meanwhile, on the issue of PMS hike. People frowned at the increase then because of lack of sincerity of Jonathan's government. They discovered that this money always in to individuals hands and he Jonathan was not in control of the oil sector but was been controlled by cabal and was not ready to downsize Them. People gave PMB the confidence because of the sincerity he brought then. If it were now people would have revolted and it would not have worked. Again they also lied to us that the price would go down before December 2015 but here we are today, they've not reduced it, that's insincerity.
On the issue of NHIS boss, it wasn't Osinbajo that sacked him directly but the Minister for Health that did. If the Vice President had written to him directly I know there would be no such controversy from his end. He cannot say, he would not respect the Acting President.
The issue of Medical tourism is an issue we have not been able to tackle as a nation. I remember in 2016 that a Senator of the Federal Republic of Nigeria had accident and sustained bruises, he was rushed overseas for treatment and this is a Senator that says he built world class hospital in his state. This has been issue the National Assembly need to enact law to cater for such but for now there is no law that forbid them not to engage in medical tourism. Remember OBJ'S wife, Jonathan's wife also engage in medical tourism. If a law is promulgated to see to medical tourism then any one that breaks it will now be held responsible. However, base on the prolong nature of his health, the nation should be told the nature of his health challenge at this critical period but however is not Constitutionally written for him to do so but as a matter of integrity and transparency.
Again, some times back the President have one of his Aircraft to Airforce to be using, I can remember vividly. As a matter of protocol, a plane must be station around the president all over the world. If the USA president is to come to Nigeria for two months or more they would have stationed a plane or drone in a neighbouring country. So it is a protocol and any educated person should know that.

Zombie spotted

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Femi Adesina Talks About What Will Happen When Buhari Finally Returns by ajebuter(f): 1:49pm On Jul 22, 2017
enemyofprogress:
I don't eat local food,anytime you have Chinese or Italian foods give me a ring and I will be there

For ya mind....

Alafishe..
Re: Buhari: Femi Adesina Talks About What Will Happen When Buhari Finally Returns by bejeria101(m): 1:54pm On Jul 22, 2017
In a bodybag?
Re: Buhari: Femi Adesina Talks About What Will Happen When Buhari Finally Returns by Mpanyi: 2:01pm On Jul 22, 2017
hatchy:
Zank you beri much.

Hahahahaaaa. The most hilarious write-up. Can't stof laaping walahi
Re: Buhari: Femi Adesina Talks About What Will Happen When Buhari Finally Returns by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jul 22, 2017
Atiku2019:
Confused Federal Government cool

Atiku2019
commot for hiya jare, you & PMB are same old baggage. PMB don fall my hand
Re: Buhari: Femi Adesina Talks About What Will Happen When Buhari Finally Returns by Bizibi(m): 2:04pm On Jul 22, 2017
deebsman1:
So all this to you are direct impact of Buhari's mismanagement to you abi? Is has the 1 that ask your country to be mono-economic or for oil as a major source of revenue to drop?

oh!!!! God,wetin you dey talk?
Time don reach to dey beat una with iron

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Femi Adesina Talks About What Will Happen When Buhari Finally Returns by Iamzik: 2:06pm On Jul 22, 2017
Atiku2019:
Confused Federal Government cool

Atiku2019

Must we always go back to the past?

Which Atiku?

Did he forget something in aso Villa? We can arrange to send it to back to him
Re: Buhari: Femi Adesina Talks About What Will Happen When Buhari Finally Returns by Bizibi(m): 2:12pm On Jul 22, 2017
biyams83:
if you dint thank Buhari you will thank him 1 day because God will open your doomed head to realise that he came to save Nigeria, thrash you
may your fingers and mouth bend,thank buhari fr saving us......

To break your head make u get sense dey sweet me,
Thank buhari,mtcheeeeew!!!! You must insane.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Femi Adesina Talks About What Will Happen When Buhari Finally Returns by enemyofprogress: 2:19pm On Jul 22, 2017
ajebuter:

For ya mind....

Alafishe..
excuse me?
Re: Buhari: Femi Adesina Talks About What Will Happen When Buhari Finally Returns by sshalom(m): 2:21pm On Jul 22, 2017
I respect Femi Adesina but his total disdain for critics of this government is shallow to say the least!
Re: Buhari: Femi Adesina Talks About What Will Happen When Buhari Finally Returns by awuf2008: 2:24pm On Jul 22, 2017
Rubbish
Re: Buhari: Femi Adesina Talks About What Will Happen When Buhari Finally Returns by ihatesycophant(m): 2:25pm On Jul 22, 2017
bolethings:

Wonderful! So Jonathan was also importing Garri and Yam and since Buhari came in till today, we have stopped importing textile and petroleum product abi?

Are you a business man or do you work in a production firm? Because there is something called confidence in the system. A president who cannot treat himself at home under any guise is not helping to build confidence in our health sector you should know. No matter the excuse either that his doctor has been with him for over a century or his security concern is actually a bad leader.

As much as I had high hopes in this government it is actually worse. Jonathan indeed was a mistake but Buhari is actually mistake personified.

So where are you buying Garri #600 o? I sell foodstuffs and certainly you don't live in Lagos so don't castigate people, he might be living in a place where these things are expensive and mind you, yam varies in sizes. I actually have a single timber of #1,500.

Let all hands be on deck. These politicians have divided us enough. Was it Jonathan also that made Lai Mohammed say PMB is in London but uses made in Nigerian drugs?. The same Laid Mohammed who some few weeks back admitted he hasn't spoken with Buhari suddenly knows the drugs he uses? Meanwhile while IBB was giving out his daughter's hand in marriage, all these criminals assembled plotting another move to scam us. Please be objective brother and let's take our country back.
Thank God you made mention of Garri and Yam. Is it FG that determine the price of these commodities? FG does not import Yam and Garri, so any price you see is based on Nigerian factor. The market force always take advantage of the system and this has not been checked. On hearing any increase in dollar our market women and men take advantage of it and increase their goods. Ordinarily goods bought in dollar suppose be affected by the dollar increase but in Nigeria goods that has no bearing to dollar are inflated to take the face of dollar goods. This has been the problem and very difficult to control in this our system because it is a personal enterprise and individual determine it price and not FG.
You need to also sit down and ask yourself the question, why prices of goods always hike during festivities? Is it FG doing also?
I think what we need to do is prevailing on our people to stop hiking goods not dollar related and make our factories viable and competitive to meet standard and that will invariably reduced our over dependence on goods that made our local goods price hike.
Come to Kwara to buy Garri and go and sell, you may even get it more cheaper than #600 if you're buying in bags and also go to Alapa in Kwara State to buy yams at cheaper price. That your #1,500 would be around #500 or #600 there.
Again, are you current with news. Just yesterday he refuted that he said, Buhari was taken Nigerian Medicine in London that it was news outlet that mis-quoted him. He also spoke on issue of Buhari working at home. He said, what he said is Buhari would be working at home that day but journalist curled it to be Buhari will be working at home and omitted 'day'.
I agree with you that some area may be selling goods at high price but I disagree that the price difference would not be multiple as he claimed.
Besides, I also want to tell you that in some areas in Kwara State bag of rice is sold between #10,000 to #11,000, meaning some of these prices are self made. Pls ask anybody that know Kaiama area in Kwara State and they would tell you it is true.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Saw "Ojukwu Bucket" While Walking In The Bush In Enugu (Photos) / Saraki And Akume Lose Out On Senate Presidency As North-east Get Slot / Army In Gun Battle With ESN In Awo-Omamma, Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.