Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,427 members, 7,819,554 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Should Married Women Still Party Hard - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should Married Women Still Party Hard (810 Views)

Sleeping With Married Women / Do Women Still Respect Their Husband This Much? / Most Women Still Get It Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should Married Women Still Party Hard by princeemmma(m): 10:43am On Jul 22, 2017
Marriage isn't meant to restrict a woman's freedom totally, however, there are certain habits a decent woman should learn to let go off immediately after getting into her matrimonial home. Take clubbing and partying all weekend for instance.

For some ladies who are merry lovers, getting hooked in holy matrimony to the love of their life isn't enough to get them off merry crowds for good. Sure, there's nothing wrong with catching some fun with your circle of friends every now and then. However, there should be a limit to one's indulgences, a slight difference must be apparent between you as a married lady and your friends who are still in the singles club!

And for married ladies who are with children, little kids especially, night parties should be totally out of the equation! Leaving your kids all alone at home to party with friends doesn't portray you as a responsible mother least of all a devoted wife!

Check out this scenario, a woman leaves home in the wee hours of the morning and prepares breakfast for her kids then leaves them all alone to cater for themselves then she goes her way to grace an occasion only to get back to her children late in the night! "scoffs" award-winning mother right? Fat chance of that!

Clubbing, frequent late night parties and all isn't just an irresponsible act for married women, it's also any insult to her spouse and doesn't portray her well in the society. No one is saying you should be a no-fun woman cos you are married, the gist is once you've got a ring on your hand and you've said 'I do' to your heartthrob, the frivolities you once indulged in while single should be brought to a minimum.

Re: Should Married Women Still Party Hard by 2SWT(f): 10:46am On Jul 22, 2017
I agree with you tho

But if you're married to a husband that loves parties and clubbing, get your dancing shoes ready at all times. It would be irresponsible for a man to go partying and clubbing while the wife is at home taking care of the children
Re: Should Married Women Still Party Hard by Nobody: 10:51am On Jul 22, 2017
There's absolutely nothing wrong in a married woman hitting the club. She and her husband could decide to do that together as a couple. A little fun doesn't kill the marriage, it's when it becomes a habit that's bad.

2 Likes

Re: Should Married Women Still Party Hard by Homeboiy: 10:52am On Jul 22, 2017
Ajo ndu ajoka

odighi nma
Re: Should Married Women Still Party Hard by rossyc(f): 11:47am On Jul 22, 2017
Benita27:
There's absolutely nothing wrong in a married woman hitting the club. She and her husband could decide to do that together as a couple. A little fun doesn't kill the marriage, it's when it becomes a habit that's bad.
Exactly
Re: Should Married Women Still Party Hard by MissRaine69(f): 1:57pm On Jul 22, 2017
Sorry that's between my husband and I. He goes out with his friends , I go out with my fiends we go out together. What you need is discipline, principles and morals. I can still party hard and be a good wife, mother and person. Such an archaic view.
Re: Should Married Women Still Party Hard by IamLEGEND1: 2:06pm On Jul 22, 2017
Benita27:
i think that's pretty much what he was trying to say.
Re: Should Married Women Still Party Hard by Olanrefront3355(m): 2:07pm On Jul 22, 2017
Whenever you copy any article from anywhere, please relate it back to WHR u copied.

Compliment the original writer or site..

Thanks for sharing OP.

(1) (Reply)

A T.V Station In Kenya Teaches Viewers How To Have Sex In Different Positions / Get Any Girl You Want In Six Easy Moves / Nnah Mehn I Dont Have Urge To Mast Urbate Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.