Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,601 members, 7,958,843 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 05:07 AM

Why Are Guys So Quick To Like A Female Nairaland Profile Pics? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Guys So Quick To Like A Female Nairaland Profile Pics? (5291 Views)

Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? / Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman / Why Are Guys Scared Of Dating Cele Babes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Guys So Quick To Like A Female Nairaland Profile Pics? by FreeSpirited: 11:23am On Jul 22, 2017
malificent:
You are even more stupid than I thought. Did I tell you I was scouting for likes? Are you mad? Is your brain paining you? Pile of dog poo! Get out!
grin grin grin grin grin grin....Now we know who is really pained.
Re: Why Are Guys So Quick To Like A Female Nairaland Profile Pics? by Nobody: 11:23am On Jul 22, 2017
see question ooo...
Re: Why Are Guys So Quick To Like A Female Nairaland Profile Pics? by malificent(f): 11:23am On Jul 22, 2017
Thank you sweetheart.
Mariinee:
I dropped a like ,beautiful smiley
Re: Why Are Guys So Quick To Like A Female Nairaland Profile Pics? by Fkforyou(m): 11:24am On Jul 22, 2017
FreeSpirited:
Sometimes I wonder how and why guys do it....Guys can mumu for gals gaan.

Most ladies here (romance land) have a great sense of self worth, so they only like pictures that are really worth it, the reverse is the case most guys here, except for few.

I've never liked any girls profile pic here even for the one I thought was cute. I didn't want to feed her ego.. grin

I think I'm also selfish of dishing out my likes... grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Guys So Quick To Like A Female Nairaland Profile Pics? by FreeSpirited: 11:27am On Jul 22, 2017
Fkforyou:

Most ladies here (romance land) have a great sense of self worth, so they only like pictures that are really worth it, the reverse is the case most guys here, except for few.

I've never liked any girls profile pic here even for the one I thought was cute. I didn't want to feed her ego.. grin

I think I'm also selfish of discing out my likes... grin
commend you for your selfishness...gals value people like you more than a lot who asslick them

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Guys So Quick To Like A Female Nairaland Profile Pics? by FreeSpirited: 11:29am On Jul 22, 2017
lefulefu:

why e dey pain u?
of course i dey like a fellow guy pix if d pic is cool.but then why e dey pain u if a guy like a lady pic.abi u wan tell me say babes no dey like ur own pix?
bros abeg na only homosexuals dey behave this.

What is paining me is how you get disrespected for asslicking.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys So Quick To Like A Female Nairaland Profile Pics? by Nobody: 11:34am On Jul 22, 2017
FreeSpirited:

What is paining me is how you get disrespected for asslicking.
liking a pix is not assliking..its a compliment.
na only when u backstab a friend cos of a woman or dey beg her for sexchat or phone number na den u fit say d guy dey fuk up.and any babe wey disrespect u its either u ignore her or tell her ur mind.the guys wey dey fukup na d ones wey go just into a babe inbox Dey demand for sex chat and wen she no gree dem go dey troll her for here.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys So Quick To Like A Female Nairaland Profile Pics? by FreeSpirited: 11:42am On Jul 22, 2017
lefulefu:

liking a pix is not assliking..its a compliment.
na only when u backstab a friend cos of a woman or dey beg her for sexchat or phone number na den u fit say d guy dey fuk up.and any babe wey disrespect u its either u ignore her or tell her ur mind.the guys wey dey fukup na d ones wey go just into a babe inbox Dey demand for sex chat and wen she no gree dem go dey troll her for here.
The way guys do it u will know it's asslicking, probably they think liking a gals pics will make the girl like them in return or what? Its obvious that ladies don't even appreciate d likes at all.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Guys So Quick To Like A Female Nairaland Profile Pics? by Safiaa(f): 11:43am On Jul 22, 2017
falconey:

Naah you're wrong in the case of nairaland; On nairaland, posts, intelligence, personality and popularity attract likes not the pic necessarily.you could get likes for your pic that's normal but not so much. Example mrcork_ has more likes than most handsome dudes here and he has a pix of a rat in his profile and so many more without displaying their appearances.
true.
Re: Why Are Guys So Quick To Like A Female Nairaland Profile Pics? by Nobody: 11:44am On Jul 22, 2017
FreeSpirited:
The way guys do it u will know it's asslicking, probably they think liking a gals pics will make the girl like them in return or what? Its obvious that ladies don't even appreciate d likes at all.
but they dont put down the names of guys who liked a pix like its done on facebook cheesy
Re: Why Are Guys So Quick To Like A Female Nairaland Profile Pics? by FreeSpirited: 11:52am On Jul 22, 2017
lefulefu:

but they dont put down the names of guys who liked a pix like its done on facebook cheesy
Keep justifying. Continue. This topic is just alluding that female regard us much less ....than we regard them.
Re: Why Are Guys So Quick To Like A Female Nairaland Profile Pics? by Oluwashegunnn(m): 11:54am On Jul 22, 2017
malificent:
You are even more stupid than I thought. Did I tell you I was scouting for likes? Are you mad? Is your brain paining you? Pile of dog poo! Get out!
hey u gotta be easy...damn how can u be so hot tempered
Re: Why Are Guys So Quick To Like A Female Nairaland Profile Pics? by sandrahnaub(f): 11:59am On Jul 22, 2017
They don't like mine

So it is nt all of dem
Re: Why Are Guys So Quick To Like A Female Nairaland Profile Pics? by sandrahnaub(f): 12:00pm On Jul 22, 2017
Stupid thread
They don't like mine

So it is all of dem
Re: Why Are Guys So Quick To Like A Female Nairaland Profile Pics? by malificent(f): 12:01pm On Jul 22, 2017
I'm not hot tempered, but my temper is on a very short leash when I'm dealing with bullsh*t. Zero tolerance.
Oluwashegunnn:
hey u gotta be easy...damn how can u be so hot tempered
Re: Why Are Guys So Quick To Like A Female Nairaland Profile Pics? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jul 22, 2017
FreeSpirited:
Keep justifying. Continue. This topic is just alluding that female regard us much less ....than we regard them.
hmm na wa cheesy cheesy
Iamkashybaby I will stop likin ur pix..dem say na asslicking...abi ukwu licking grin
Re: Why Are Guys So Quick To Like A Female Nairaland Profile Pics? by bencrane(m): 12:04pm On Jul 22, 2017
Mariinee:
I guess girls are indifferent.
I'm guilty too so.. grin
I like my fellow girls' pictures but I don't like a guy's picture on a normal day.

no no no no I don't agree with you.......

girls always allow guys to do the flirting.

they always feel cheap acknowledging a guy first.

the funny aspect is that they might not like your pics on the forum or social .media but some go as far as downloading and saving a guys pics on their device.

but a guy can only like if possible flirt you there and then and forget about you

but girls always die in silence
Re: Why Are Guys So Quick To Like A Female Nairaland Profile Pics? by bencrane(m): 12:06pm On Jul 22, 2017
sandrahnaub:
Stupid thread They don't like mine

So it is all of dem
e be like say you ugly because all girls like this kind of thread
Re: Why Are Guys So Quick To Like A Female Nairaland Profile Pics? by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jul 22, 2017
Check out mine and click Like... Will cash out soon at Nairaland united bank
Re: Why Are Guys So Quick To Like A Female Nairaland Profile Pics? by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jul 22, 2017
lefulefu:

hmm na wa cheesy cheesy
Iamkashybaby I will stop likin ur pix..dem say na asslicking...abi ukwu licking grin

cheesy

Hahahaha...

Op is juz depressed sha..Venting his frustration here over little things will not make him a better person anyway..

What more important is..u follow what ur heart's desire Mr. Boombastix grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Guys So Quick To Like A Female Nairaland Profile Pics? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 12:14pm On Jul 22, 2017
malificent:
I'm not hot tempered, but my temper is on a very short leash when I'm dealing with bullsh*t. Zero tolerance.

Hot tempered on a social media platform.?

You should be sent to a medical rehab home!!

I am damn serious about it.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Guys So Quick To Like A Female Nairaland Profile Pics? by sandrahnaub(f): 12:14pm On Jul 22, 2017
bencrane:

e be like say you ugly because all girls like this kind of thread
Is it ur "ugly"
Re: Why Are Guys So Quick To Like A Female Nairaland Profile Pics? by sandrahnaub(f): 12:16pm On Jul 22, 2017
Nma27:

Yeah right that's rukky sanda undecided
Re: Why Are Guys So Quick To Like A Female Nairaland Profile Pics? by FreeSpirited: 12:16pm On Jul 22, 2017
Prettythicksmi:
Op is jealous grin
jealous or annoyed at the selfishness of ladies... Same thing happens in relationships...guys toil with nothing to show for it. Some even train peoples kid not knowing they've been training bastard all in the name of marriage.

I don wise up sha

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Guys So Quick To Like A Female Nairaland Profile Pics? by malificent(f): 12:17pm On Jul 22, 2017
Who be this one again Are you blind? undecided
BiafraBushBoy:

Hot tempered on a social media platform.?

You should be sent to a medical rehab home!!

I am damn serious about it.
Re: Why Are Guys So Quick To Like A Female Nairaland Profile Pics? by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jul 22, 2017
sandrahnaub:

Yeah right that's rukky sanda undecided
Rukky bawo... Rukky is lighter than that pic
Re: Why Are Guys So Quick To Like A Female Nairaland Profile Pics? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 12:18pm On Jul 22, 2017
malificent:
Who be this one again undecided

Type in English...

Or is the basket on your head covering your brain?

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Guys So Quick To Like A Female Nairaland Profile Pics? by FreeSpirited: 12:20pm On Jul 22, 2017
Nma27:
You see them?....they live and feed on like. Reason guys shd start hoarding their likes

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys So Quick To Like A Female Nairaland Profile Pics? by malificent(f): 12:21pm On Jul 22, 2017
Not today Satan, not today.
BiafraBushBoy:

Type in English...

Or is the basket on your head covering your brain?
Re: Why Are Guys So Quick To Like A Female Nairaland Profile Pics? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 12:22pm On Jul 22, 2017
malificent:
Not today Satan, not today.

OK. I see you aren't hot tempered like you claimed.

Piss of sh..it!!

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Guys So Quick To Like A Female Nairaland Profile Pics? by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jul 22, 2017
FreeSpirited:
You see them?....they live and feed on like. Reason guys shd start hoarding their likes
why carry d matter for head like Gala?
Re: Why Are Guys So Quick To Like A Female Nairaland Profile Pics? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jul 22, 2017
Op why are you worrying yourself

Likes does not put food in ones table.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Do You Know Where I Can Get This? (Picture) / Why I Don't Keep Hairline Anymore (photo) / Nigerian Girls We Should Copy The Way French Women Eat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.