Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,234 members, 7,825,904 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

Igbo Students Dominate Covenant University 1st Class Graduates List Pic - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Students Dominate Covenant University 1st Class Graduates List Pic (15528 Views)

Yakubu Dogara: How I Donated My 6 Month Salary In Building Covenant University / Newly Appointed 1st Class Emirs In Kano Formally Accept Their Appointments / Third Class Graduates Should Not Be Allowed To Hold Important Political Posts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Students Dominate Covenant University 1st Class Graduates List Pic by Drogbs: 11:28pm On Jul 22, 2017
deomelo:
[s][/s]

Show us the lie and the topic is here on NL, not Tinubu even though I know you jokers see Tinubu in your sleep.

Show us the lie or STFU and get lost with your warped rubbish.
I don't get it what lies do you want me to disprove or prove? you said yourself that yorubas don't lie, so the burden of proof is to back up with facts not propaganda or noise
Re: Igbo Students Dominate Covenant University 1st Class Graduates List Pic by coptic: 11:29pm On Jul 22, 2017
Cypmeni:

Of course, a lost Igbo man that is ashamed of his Igbo ethnicity is a delight to Igbo hating Nigerians.

No surprises that you like him. grin

1. I'm not an Igbo hater.

2. I don't see how he's lost.

Look, it takes a great man to rise above sentiments and pettiness to tell his people, "look, so so and so is wrong!"

If only we had people like him on all sides, Nigeria would have been a better place to live in.

A man like that is hard to find, unfortunately.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Students Dominate Covenant University 1st Class Graduates List Pic by Obi1kenobi(m): 11:30pm On Jul 22, 2017
Drogbs:

So its inferiority complex when Igbos defend themselves against the irreducible idiots that proliferate this forum with tribal insults at them right?

I've been on Nairaland long enough to know that in these e-wars, Igbos are easily the biggest aggressors. Igbos vs Yorubas (the main one); Igbos vs SS people; Igbos vs Middle Belt people; Igbos vs core Northerners (2nd after Igbos vs Yorubas). Your unruly arrogance constantly puts you at odds with other groups. The Igbo/Yoruba battle that has overrun this forum for years, even though Yorubas contribute their fair share to the vile climate, is far more bitter on the Igbo side. If you didn't feel the need to constantly tell the world how you're the bestest human beings ever to walk the earth, other groups may find you more tolerable.

8 Likes

Re: Igbo Students Dominate Covenant University 1st Class Graduates List Pic by deomelo: 11:32pm On Jul 22, 2017
Drogbs:

I don't get it what lies do you want me to disprove or prove? you said yourself that yorubas don't lie, so the burden of proof is to back up with facts not propaganda or noise

You said Yoruba people lie without facts to support your assertion with so I asked you to show us where they lied to you or anywhere on NL.

On the other hand, I can prove that you people like with facts here on NL.

Funny enough, even that assertion was nothing but another lie which again reflects the fact that all you people do is lie lie lie lie.

Stop LYING.
Re: Igbo Students Dominate Covenant University 1st Class Graduates List Pic by deomelo: 11:33pm On Jul 22, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

I've been on Nairaland long enough to know that in these e-wars, Igbos are easily the biggest aggressors. Igbos vs Yorubas (the main one); Igbos vs SS people; Igbos vs Middle Belt people; Igbos vs core Northerners (2nd after Igbos vs Yorubas). Your unruly arrogance constantly puts you at odds with other groups. The Igbo/Yoruba battle that has overrun this forum for years, even though Yorubas contribute their fair share to the vile climate, is far more bitter on the Igbo side. If you didn't feel the need to constantly tell the world how you're the bestest human beings ever to walk the earth, other groups may find you more tolerable.

I really don't know why this is too hard for sane and rational people to understand.

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Students Dominate Covenant University 1st Class Graduates List Pic by Obi1kenobi(m): 11:41pm On Jul 22, 2017
Cypmeni:

Of course, a lost Igbo man that is ashamed of his Igbo ethnicity is a delight to Igbo hating Nigerians.

No surprises that you like him. grin

I'm not ashamed of being Igbo. I'm ashamed of how a lot of Igbo people here behave. There's a difference between patriotism and nationalism. Patriotic people love their heritage enough to be critical when their people get it wrong. There are plenty of prominent Jews in America, Israel and around the world who are highly critical of Israel for example. That's true patriotism. Nationalistic people are altogether more toxic. They're driven not so much by love but the self-esteem derived from what they perceive as the glory of their heritage. They're more likely to be arrogant and boastful and resentful of other people and see themselves as superior - which ironically comes from an inferiority complex that sees them desire to compensate for that insecurity with arrogance.

Humble yourselves. Don't always feel the need to denigrate other people so you can beat your empty chests.

6 Likes

Re: Igbo Students Dominate Covenant University 1st Class Graduates List Pic by Drogbs: 11:57pm On Jul 22, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

Again you are riding on falsehood, the very foundation of tribal insults started on the Yoruba side as way back as 2008, then we have more hardcore yoruba e-warriors than Igbos, I remember cause I used to be active on a docile measure then...Igbos were relatively few in here and we had veterans like OnlyTruth and Ezeuche who always fought off a relentless horde of yoruba bitter souls like Dayokonu, Bkbabe and a host of others I can't remember now...then it wasn't rare to see yorubas call Igbos disgusting names and nothing happens but when the few Igbos responded back, they got banned or their come back insults censored by Seun and his preponderance of yoruba mods at the time... unfortunately the truth is lost in the archives if these forum...but those who know the truth will always say the truth. It was only around 2009 that unbridled Yoruba social media hate against Igbos gave rise to more awareness and a bigger influx of Igbos to NL, now that the ethnic bias Seun displayed then has reduced considerably, the result is that it has played out into an even battlefield of endless ethnic insults from both ends...only difference between now and then is we have more Igbos now who won't take any shyt than we did in the hay days of NL.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Students Dominate Covenant University 1st Class Graduates List Pic by Drogbs: 11:58pm On Jul 22, 2017
deomelo:

You said Yoruba people lie without facts to support your assertion with so I asked you to show us where they lied to you or anywhere on NL.

On the other hand, I can prove that you people like with facts here on NL.

Funny enough, even that assertion was nothing but another lie which again reflects the fact that all you people do is lie lie lie lie.

Stop LYING.

By all means please lay out your facts and stop boring me with your trash
Re: Igbo Students Dominate Covenant University 1st Class Graduates List Pic by Nwakaumu(m): 12:08am On Jul 23, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

I'm not ashamed of being Igbo. I'm ashamed of how a lot of Igbo people here behave. There's a difference between patriotism and nationalism. Patriotic people love their heritage enough to be critical when their people get it wrong. There are plenty of prominent Jews in America, Israel and around the world who are highly critical of Israel for example. That's true patriotism. Nationalistic people are altogether more toxic. They're driven not so much by love but the self-esteem derived from what they perceive as the glory of their heritage. They're more likely to be arrogant and boastful and resentful of other people and see themselves as superior - which ironically comes from an inferiority complex that sees them desire to compensate for that insecurity with arrogance.

Humble yourselves. Don't always feel the need to denigrate other people so you can beat your empty chests.
Mr man you are talking from a deep ignorance of what happens on nairaland here and you a shameless liar, good at using reverse psycology and victim villification tactics.you shamelessly ignore the fact that in nigeria anti-igbo sentiment is what the yoruba propogate thru their lagos-ibadan express media.its our duty to challenge those negative publicities.in fact you are an efulefu.very naive and daft fellow with shallow understanding of his position in the scheme thing. just fck off.anu mpama

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Students Dominate Covenant University 1st Class Graduates List Pic by deomello: 12:21am On Jul 23, 2017
Drogbs:

By all means please lay out your facts and stop boring me with your trash

No, you made the allegation so the burden is on you to prove your lies with facts.

You are a liar hence your inability to come up with even a face saving proof.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Students Dominate Covenant University 1st Class Graduates List Pic by Drogbs: 12:37am On Jul 23, 2017
deomello:

No, you made the allegation so the burden is on you to prove your lies with facts.

Lol okay dude I'm confused af right now, how I'm I a liar when you don't know me or my accomplishments? Egat exactly do you want me to prove to you? oh you want me to create a 100 page thread of why Igbos are this or that? every of that information is obtainable on the internet so why waste my time culling up stats on the achievements of others when I'm striving to be better so I can be a positive statistic myself? Igbos are great in their respective endeavours ditto yorubas, what I won't do however is mudsling myself in baseless comparisons on who is doing better than who..ain't none of my business, Nairaland is a minefield of exaggerations..and it applies to all and sundry whether Yoruba" Igbo, Hausa, Ijaw etc...as everyone wants to project these "my tribe is better than yours" superiority bullshyt...when the average Yoruba man is hungry on the street seeking a better life, same as an Igbo, Hausa and the rest...and your leaders keep keeping you in a box of delusion, suffering and mediocrity, what exactly do you want me to prove? Okay yorubas are the best in the world, they are so perfect that even heaven marvels at their unrivalled perfection...happy now?
Re: Igbo Students Dominate Covenant University 1st Class Graduates List Pic by Drogbs: 12:37am On Jul 23, 2017
deomello:

Lol okay dude I'm confused af right now, how I'm I a liar when you don't know me or my accomplishments? What exactly do you want me to prove to you? oh you want me to create a 100 page thread of why Igbos are this or that? every of that information is obtainable on the internet so why waste my time culling up stats on the achievements of others when I'm striving to be better so I can be a positive statistic myself? Igbos are great in their respective endeavours ditto yorubas, what I won't do however is mudsling myself in baseless comparisons on who is doing better than who..ain't none of my business, Nairaland is a minefield of exaggerations..and it applies to all and sundry whether Yoruba" Igbo, Hausa, Ijaw etc...as everyone wants to project these "my tribe is better than yours" superiority bullshyt...when the average Yoruba man is hungry on the street seeking a better life, same as an Igbo, Hausa and the rest...and your leaders keep keeping you in a box of delusion, suffering and mediocrity, what exactly do you want me to prove? Okay yorubas are the best in the world, they are so perfect that even heaven marvels at their unrivalled perfection...happy now?
Re: Igbo Students Dominate Covenant University 1st Class Graduates List Pic by Nwakaumu(m): 12:39am On Jul 23, 2017
Drogbs:

Again you are riding on falsehood, the very foundation of tribal insults started on the Yoruba side as way back as 2008, then we have more hardcore yoruba e-warriors than Igbos, I remember cause I used to be active on a docile measure then...Igbos were relatively few in here and we had veterans like OnlyTruth and Ezeuche who always fought off a relentless horde of yoruba bitter souls like Dayokonu, Bkbabe and a host of others I can't remember now...then it wasn't rare to see yorubas call Igbos disgusting names and nothing happens but when the few Igbos responded back, they got banned or their come back insults censored by Seun and his preponderance of yoruba mods at the time... unfortunately the truth is lost in the archives if these forum...but those who know the truth will always say the truth. It was only around 2009 that unbridled Yoruba social media hate against Igbos gave rise to more awareness and a bigger influx of Igbos to NL, now that the ethnic bias Seun displayed then has reduced considerably, the result is that it has played out into an even battlefield of endless ethnic insults from both ends...only difference between now and then is we have more Igbos now who won't take any shyt than we did in the hay days of NL.
You dey mind that shameless liar.yoruba are crying now because in everything we always outdo them.that why you see them crying about nnamdi kanu,forgeting that oba of lagos used hate speech when he threatened to drown igbos in lagoon.years ago in nairaland here when there were just a few igbo hardcore yoruba were having a field day in denigrating igbo and other southern minorities here so much that even when ojukwu died they were making mockery of him here.it was what inspired the jab of awolowos rat poison eater by igbos who retaliated.then i was visiting this site as a guest .i registered here because of their lies and insult against the igbos after listening to kanu's message tha t the biggest part of biafra struggle is media warfare against Biafra by nigeria govt thru yoruba lagos-ibadan expressway gutter media to demonize him and the biafra project.thats nigeria,when you pay them in their own coin, they would start crying like cowards they are.that is what ve been failing to do since,so that we can have a peace of mind in the midst of these demons.jisie ike,rapu onye ara ahu ka ona akogheri.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Students Dominate Covenant University 1st Class Graduates List Pic by Drogbs: 12:41am On Jul 23, 2017
deomello:

Lol okay dude I'm confused af right now, how I'm I a liar when you don't know me or my accomplishments? What exactly do you want me to prove to you? oh you want me to create a 100 page thread of why Igbos are this or that? every of that information is obtainable on the internet so why waste my time culling up stats on the achievements of others when I'm striving to be better so I can be a positive statistic myself? Igbos are great in their respective endeavours ditto yorubas, what I won't do however is mudsling myself in baseless comparisons on who is doing better than who..ain't none of my business, Nairaland is a minefield of exaggerations so when an Igbo here claims Igbos own 70% of properties in Lagos or Kano..maybe he learned that from his yoruba counterpart who once claimed yorubas are so impeccably perfect and sophisticated that they have no criminals, fraudsters, corrupt leaders etc..and it applies to all and sundry whether Yoruba" Igbo, Hausa, Ijaw etc...as everyone wants to project these "my tribe is better than yours" superiority bullshyt...when the average Yoruba man is hungry on the street seeking a better life, same as an Igbo, Hausa and the rest...and your leaders keep keeping you in a box of delusion, suffering and mediocrity, what exactly do you want me to prove? Okay yorubas are the best in the world, they are so perfect that even heaven marvels at their unrivalled perfection...happy now?
Re: Igbo Students Dominate Covenant University 1st Class Graduates List Pic by Obi1kenobi(m): 12:42am On Jul 23, 2017
Nwakaumu:
Mr man you are talking from a deep ignorance of what happens on nairaland here and you a shameless liar, good at using reverse psycology and victim villification tactics.you shamelessly ignore the fact that in nigeria anti-igbo sentiment is what the yoruba propogate thru their lagos-ibadan express media.its our duty to challenge those negative publicities.in fact you are an efulefu.very naive and daft fellow with shallow understanding of his position in the scheme thing. just fck off.anu mpama

E pain am grin grin grin Lagos-Ibadan media? What a paranoid cretin. Yeah....the Lagos-Ibadan media is why Igbos are a figure of hate wherever they live from Maidugri to Lagos and Yorubas are not. The Lagos-Ibadan media is why on Nairaland, every single national group spar frequently with Igbos and their boastfulness and grandiose claims of superiority, unique victim mentality and persistent denigration of every group around them. The Lagos-Ibadan media misquoted Nnamdi Kanu and his touts that frequently insult and belittle other Nigerians. Oh, but I forgot.....it's because everybody is jealous of Igbos.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Students Dominate Covenant University 1st Class Graduates List Pic by deomello: 12:51am On Jul 23, 2017
Drogbs:

Lol okay dude I'm confused af right now, how I'm I a liar when you don't know me or my accomplishments? What exactly do you want me to prove to you? oh you want me to create a 100 page thread of why Igbos are this or that? every of that information is obtainable on the internet so why waste my time culling up stats on the achievements of others when I'm striving to be better so I can be a positive statistic myself? Igbos are great in their respective endeavours ditto yorubas, what I won't do however is mudsling myself in baseless comparisons on who is doing better than who..ain't none of my business, Nairaland is a minefield of exaggerations..and it applies to all and sundry whether Yoruba" Igbo, Hausa, Ijaw etc...as everyone wants to project these "my tribe is better than yours" superiority bullshyt...when the average Yoruba man is hungry on the street seeking a better life, same as an Igbo, Hausa and the rest...and your leaders keep keeping you in a box of delusion, suffering and mediocrity, what exactly do you want me to prove? Okay yorubas are the best in the world, they are so perfect that even heaven marvels at their unrivalled perfection...happy now?

Why the needless essay?

You said Yoruba people lie and I asked you to show us proof, but you still couldn't. Just admit your error and quit dancing around needlessly.

You are of course confused because you posted the same essay a million times.
Re: Igbo Students Dominate Covenant University 1st Class Graduates List Pic by Obi1kenobi(m): 12:52am On Jul 23, 2017
Nwakaumu:
You dey mind that shameless liar.yoruba are crying now because in everything we always outdo them.that why you see them crying about nnamdi kanu,forgeting that oba of lagos used hate speech when he threatened to drown igbos in lagoon.years ago in nairaland here when there were just a few igbo hardcore yoruba were having a field day in denigrating igbo and other southern minorities here so much that even when ojukwu died they were making mockery of him here.it was what inspired the jab of awolowos rat poison eater by igbos who retaliated.then i was visiting this site as a guest .i registered here because of their lies and insult against the igbos after listening to kanu's message tha t the biggest part of biafra struggle is media warfare against Biafra by nigeria govt thru yoruba lagos-ibadan expressway gutter media to demonize him and the biafra project.thats nigeria,when you pay them in their own coin, they would start crying like cowards they are.that is what ve been failing to do since,so that we can have a peace of mind in the midst of these demons.jisie ike,rapu onye ara ahu ka ona akogheri.

The typical arrogance I'm talking about. Empty boasts backed up by nothing. And believe me, nobody "cries" about Nnamdi Kanu. He has made Igbos a laughing stock. His Ipob tout supporters look like mindless sheep and their antics embarrass many Igbos of good conscience.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Students Dominate Covenant University 1st Class Graduates List Pic by Nwakaumu(m): 12:52am On Jul 23, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

E pain am grin grin grin Lagos-Ibadan media? What a paranoid cretin. Yeah....the Lagos-Ibadan media is why Igbos are a figure of hate wherever they live from Maidugri to Lagos and Yorubas are not. The Lagos-Ibadan media is why on Nairaland, every single national group spar frequently with Igbos and their boastfulness and grandiose claims of superiority, unique victim mentality and persistent denigration of every group around them. The Lagos-Ibadan media misquoted Nnamdi Kanu and his touts that frequently insult and belittle other Nigerians. Oh, but I forgot.....it's because everybody is jealous of Igbos.
See what i was just talkin about.it did not take me much to draw out that your igbo hatred you ve struggling to hide from surface.i thought you preaching about returning insult with love and kiss.so you can curse.afonja bursted,go and sleep. noabody holy pass.stop forming oluku.
Re: Igbo Students Dominate Covenant University 1st Class Graduates List Pic by Drogbs: 12:53am On Jul 23, 2017
deomello:

Why the needless essay?

You said Yoruba people lie and I asked you to show us proof, but you still couldn't. Just admit your error and quit dancing around needlessly.

You are of course confused because you posted the same essay a million times.
Okay yorubas don't lie, they are too perfect for all that, happy now?
Re: Igbo Students Dominate Covenant University 1st Class Graduates List Pic by Obi1kenobi(m): 12:59am On Jul 23, 2017
Nwakaumu:
See what i was just talkin about.it did not take me much to draw out that your igbo hatred you ve struggling to hide from surface.i thought you preaching about returning insult with love and kiss.so you can curse.afonja bursted,go and sleep. noabody holy pass.stop forming oluku.

Of course you didn't tackle anything I said other than venting and ranting.
Re: Igbo Students Dominate Covenant University 1st Class Graduates List Pic by sunnyb0b0(m): 1:04am On Jul 23, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

I thought you were claiming Igbo a few minutes ago.

Ezi Bida .

1 Like

Re: Igbo Students Dominate Covenant University 1st Class Graduates List Pic by Obi1kenobi(m): 1:13am On Jul 23, 2017
sunnyb0b0:

I thought you were claiming Igbo a few minutes ago.

Ezi Bids.

Yes. More Igbo than your father. An Anambrarian from Oraukwu who was born and educated in Enugu and ashamed of uncouth braggarts that make Igbos look bad.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Students Dominate Covenant University 1st Class Graduates List Pic by Justcash(m): 1:23am On Jul 23, 2017
Remove Quota System, Catchment Area and State of Origin from the Nigerian educational system, then you'll see the meaning of Igbo domination in education in your villages. Those systems are panicky policies to stem that very domination.
Re: Igbo Students Dominate Covenant University 1st Class Graduates List Pic by SegunAdewole: 4:42am On Jul 23, 2017
coptic:

You're really a rare breed; the kind Nigeria needs to move forward.

Bless!

Keep fooling yourself that the slowpoke you are quoting is Ibo. Low IQed zoogerian. grin grin
Re: Igbo Students Dominate Covenant University 1st Class Graduates List Pic by Obi1kenobi(m): 9:13am On Jul 23, 2017
SegunAdewole:

Keep fooling yourself that the slowpoke you are quoting is Ibo. Low IQed zoogerian. grin grin

Keep fooling yourself that anyone who doesn't follow you mindless, embarrassing fucktards is not Igbo. grin No wonder Nnamdi Kanu has bred so many willing touts.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Students Dominate Covenant University 1st Class Graduates List Pic by Cypmeni(m): 9:13am On Jul 23, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

You miss the point. This thread is not about humbling ourselves, this is about debunking the lies of hateful people who seek to humiliate and denigrate the Igbo.

These people claim to be sophisticated, and most educated group on one hand, while they invented and spread the myth of Igbos being mainly illiterate traders.

Stats at the primary ( Unity school.stats)
secondary school( WAEC NECO, JAMB) levels had been used to debunk those lies, but these people would claim that Igbos only excell at secondary and Primary levels, where they claim its easier to do malpractice, and that Yorubas are saints who don't do exam malpractice at Primary and Secondary level, hence why they excell at tertiary level.

This thread is a myth busting thread, not a chest beating thread. To show that Igbos are not only excelling at the primary and secondary school levels, they are also excelling at the tertiary school and professional level.

The real chest beaters and haughty ones are the ones who go on labelling themselves as sophisticated and most educated group in Nigeria, while mischievously labelling Igbos who seek to challenge their grandiosity as being haughty and boastful. These people had mastered the delicate act of reverse psychology.

You are only being naive, if you dont see the purpose of this thread. This thread is a reactionary thread and not a provocative one, its a reaction to constant Yoruba provocations, its funny how the Yorubas are all acting innocent here, I bet they would have us not challenge their Image assassinating lies against us. cool Fat chance.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Students Dominate Covenant University 1st Class Graduates List Pic by Nobody: 9:16am On Jul 23, 2017
Mujtahida:

Do you know people don't like Ronaldo just because of his goal celebration style? Note they don't hate that he scores goals ooo they just hate how he celebrates it. And Ronaldo does not even top it by saying he will dominate or that he is dominating.
I know in a deep experiential sense how one can be the best, create competition amongst others, inspire and motivate them without creating the needless animosity generated when one begins to think in terms of dominating others. Why do you guys want Biafra? Is it not because you feel rightly or wrongly that you are being dominated? Why the perennial, unceasing cry of marginalisation?
then why look at everything through the prism of dominate or domination?

That's why I say we can have the best, be the best without trying to dominate others if being the best is what we truly seek and not domination.

We want Biafra because Nigeria(North is taking us backward, things are not done by merit, no unity and Nigeria is fake, Nigeria has no clear future and is confused
Re: Igbo Students Dominate Covenant University 1st Class Graduates List Pic by Obi1kenobi(m): 9:20am On Jul 23, 2017
Cypmeni:

You miss the point. This thread is not about humbling ourselves, this is about debunking the lies of hateful people who seek to humiliate and denigrate the Igbo.

These people claim to be sophisticated, and most educated group on one hand, while they invented and spread the myth of Igbos being mainly illiterate traders.

Stats at the primary ( Unity school.stats)
secondary school( WAEC NECO, JAMB) levels had been used to debunk those lies, but these people would claim that Igbos only excell at secondary and Primary levels, where they claim its easier to do malpractice, and that Yorubas are saints who don't do exam malpractice at Primary and Secondary level, hence why they excell at tertiary level.

This thread is a myth busting thread, not a chest beating thread.
You are only being naive, if you dont see the purpose of this thread. This thread is a reactionary thread and not a provoking one, its a reaction to constant Yoruba provocations, its funny how the Yorubas are all acting innocent here, I bet they would have us not challenge their Image assassinating lies against us. cool

Then you debunk their lies on threads where they post the lies. Posting childish threads like this accomplish little other than the usual flying insults. I've posted on such threads before using stats from all bodies from Unity school admissions to JAMB and WAEC stats to post-graduate PRESSID scholarship stats (which Igbos had started dominating before Buhari, or rather the covetous Northern senators, shut down the program) to debunk lies that denigrate Igbos in education. But there are many of such threads from both sides already. You don't have to keep perpetuating them with these new juvenile threads.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Students Dominate Covenant University 1st Class Graduates List Pic by SegunAdewole: 9:26am On Jul 23, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

Keep fooling yourself that anyone who doesn't follow you mindless, embarrassing fucktards is not Igbo. grin No wonder Nnamdi Kanu has bred so many willing touts.

You should be hunting for human skulls in the crackwoods of oshogbo and not impostering as an 'Ibo who hate Biafra and wants to unite with broken-headed ewedu skulls" so you can consume undeserved applause from your fellow morons with ewedu-stained muslim beards. Ayuaa! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Igbo Students Dominate Covenant University 1st Class Graduates List Pic by Cypmeni(m): 9:29am On Jul 23, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

Then you debunk their lies on threads where they post the lies. Posting childish threads like this accomplish little other than the usual flying insults. I've posted on such threads before using stats from all bodies from Unity school admissions to JAMB and WAEC stats to post-graduate PRESSID scholarship stats (which Igbos had started dominating before Buhari, or rather the covetous Northern senators, shut down the program) to debunk lies that denigrate Igbos in education. But there are many of such threads from both sides already. You don't have to keep perpetuating them with these new juvenile threads.

No. We have to. The mob is a fickle one. Lies repeated over time sticks in their minds as the truth.

We must repeatedly open as many threads as it takes to.debunk Yoruba lies. There can never be too many thread for this purpose. The more we have threads like this, the more hard it will be for those who delusionally apend the sophisticated and most educated tag to themselves,to do so without sounding stupid.

You must be underestimating the power of internet in shaping people psych in this 21st century.
Try google any info a about the most educated group in Nigeria tomorrow, and this thread will pop up. grin

Information control and management was an area our fathers and grandfathers failed woefully in, this Igbo generation would be stupid to repeat those mistakes.
Re: Igbo Students Dominate Covenant University 1st Class Graduates List Pic by sunnyb0b0(m): 9:53am On Jul 23, 2017
Cypmeni:

No. We have to. The mob is a fickle one. Lies repeated over time sticks in their minds as the truth.

We must repeatedly open as many threads as it takes to.debunk Yoruba lies. There can never be too many thread for this purpose. The more we have threads like this, the more hard it will be for those who delusionally apend the sophisticated and most educated tag to themselves,to do so without sounding stupid.

You must be underestimating the power of internet in shaping people psych in this 21st century.
Try google any info a about the most educated group in Nigeria tomorrow, and this thread will pop up. grin

Information control and management was an area our fathers and grandfathers failed woefully in, this Igbo generation would be stupid to repeat those mistakes.

The guy you responded to is an Afonja parading as nwa afo.
Re: Igbo Students Dominate Covenant University 1st Class Graduates List Pic by Basic123: 10:00am On Jul 23, 2017
Nwakaumu:

lolz.

And I also joined nairaland because of people like you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Buhari Congratulates Akinwumi Adesina On World Food Prize Laureate / Bus Conductors Vow To Mobilise 6 Million Votes For Buhari / Ngige: NSITF Mismanaged ₦48 Billion, Awarded ₦4.448 Billion Contract In One Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.