Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,690 members, 7,827,540 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

'I Caught My Wife In My Bed With Our Landlord' - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'I Caught My Wife In My Bed With Our Landlord' (8183 Views)

I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. / I Saw This On My Bed!! When I Opened The Door ..advise Needed / I Caught My Fiancée Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

'I Caught My Wife In My Bed With Our Landlord' by hylyne(m): 12:31pm On Jul 22, 2017
Andrew has been married for 12 years but his wife, Oby, has been a source of heartbreak for him with her adulterous way of life. What should he do?

This sad old man is really worried (Getty Images)
"Dear Pulse,
My name is Andrew, a 47-year-old man. I have been married to Oby for 10 years now with three lovely children but as it is now, I am not sure I would want to continue living with a woman who is an incurable flirt.
I got to know that my wife was adulterous when she was pregnant with our second child when she could give birth naturally.

You see, I am from Akwa Ibom State, the Annang speaking area and in my place, it is forbidden for a married woman to sleep with another man. It is called 'Ekpo Nka Awo' and it is a long standing tradition that forbids adultery.

Those who know of this tradition would know that it is taken very seriously and if a married woman commits adultery and uses the money she collects from the secret lover to cook for her husband, the husband would die.

On the other hand, she would find it difficult to give birth unless she confesses and some sacrifices are carried out. Many think this tradition is barbaric and archaic but it has been there from time immemorial and there is nothing anyone can.

So when Oby wanted to give birth, it was a big battle as she was in labour for many days until our people intervened and told her to confess if she had slept with another man and she did. It only after the sacrifice that she was able to give birth.

I was devastated but she begged me so much and our families also begged that I should forgive her and I had to succumb, especially because of our children.

Even after that, I have heard stories of her infidelity but since I did not catch her at it, I did not take any action until the last straw which has broken the Camel's back.

I was out of Lagos for two months to supervise a contract in Abuja but midway into the contract, I was recalled back to Lagos urgently and I did not have time to call my wife and tell her I was coming back.

I had to take a night bus to Lagos so that I could get to the office the next day. I got back to town very early, at about 5 am and took a taxi home.

When I got home, I went straight to our apartment upstairs and knocked on the door and heard my wife asking who it was and when I told her I was the one, I noticed that she took quite a while to open the door.

I walked into the apartment and made straight to the bedroom but she tried to stop me with some silly questions and some delay tactics that did not make any sense to me. In truth, I did not suspect anything but when I walked into the bedroom, someone pushed past me and made to run out of the room.

I did not know where the reflex action came over me but I dove straight at the man and caught him as he was about to run out. We started struggling and thinking it was a thief, I screamed and called on other tenants to come out and help me, thinking the person was a thief.

Our first son came out of their room when he heard the commotion and put on the light and that was when I realized it was my landlord I was struggling with. He was naked with only a boxer short.

I pinned him down as other tenants came out and everyone was shocked at the sight. Some young boys in the compound started slapping him and telling to confess what he was doing in my apartment.

While begging us to have mercy on him, my landlord confessed that he had been having an affair with my wife for many months and often sneaked into my apartment to have sex with her whenever I was away.

I was so ashamed and could have killed Oby if some men had not held me down. I made sure she packed her things that morning and leave my house.

Since then, she has been begging me to forgive her, promising to change and be a good wife and mother but I doubt if I would give her the chance to kill me.

Andrew."

Dear readers, this is another story of adultery, infidelity, and betrayal of trust. On Morning Teaser today, what would you advise Andrew to do?
Re: 'I Caught My Wife In My Bed With Our Landlord' by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:38pm On Jul 22, 2017
Ok
Re: 'I Caught My Wife In My Bed With Our Landlord' by Khallyella(f): 12:41pm On Jul 22, 2017
That is Andrew's family problem
He should deal with it.

10 Likes

Re: 'I Caught My Wife In My Bed With Our Landlord' by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jul 22, 2017
Which advise do you want us to give him?

She cheated on him, she had broken the vows, it's over! He should make it official

1 Like

Re: 'I Caught My Wife In My Bed With Our Landlord' by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jul 22, 2017
He should do whatever makes him happy. No time to endure marriage anymore jare.
Re: 'I Caught My Wife In My Bed With Our Landlord' by Iamkuttie(m): 12:46pm On Jul 22, 2017
I no read am sha.

But that Andrew of a guy no get something like matchet or pestle for home?

People will say am violent sha...

But thats the way out this days.

1 Like

Re: 'I Caught My Wife In My Bed With Our Landlord' by FreeSpirited: 12:51pm On Jul 22, 2017
We should come and do what? When you can't even provide any pics or video to that effect
Re: 'I Caught My Wife In My Bed With Our Landlord' by Yeligray(m): 12:52pm On Jul 22, 2017
She promised the last time and did it again... I don't know mehn the decision is totally up to you
Re: 'I Caught My Wife In My Bed With Our Landlord' by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jul 22, 2017
Make d guy forgive d wife....take her back after all day Av children together....since d wife problem na s*x...i suggest he take two wks off from work.....buy enuff food for house dat none of em will step out of dia apartment door...den get better aphrodisiac use....cum start with her non-stop....make him destroy d place till it tire her....for two wks...i blieve dats d solution....Mr.Andrew plz apply it....very effective.....

1 Like

Re: 'I Caught My Wife In My Bed With Our Landlord' by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jul 22, 2017
hylyne:

I was so ashamed and could have killed Oby if some men had not held me down. I made sure she packed her things that morning

See? Men know that in these types of situations, their business is with their spouses and not the side piece of ass. But most of them would still want a woman to be attacking the side chick, if the roles were to be reversed. Smh.

Tough luck, Mr Andrew, you married yourself a cheat. That kind of thing is difficult to overcome. You can either live with it, and suffer the health hazard of an unfaithful spouse; or you can respect yourself and get out while you can. For the sake of everybody involved.
Re: 'I Caught My Wife In My Bed With Our Landlord' by emakoji(m): 12:58pm On Jul 22, 2017
This thing called sex self smiley

Too bad of the woman, it's obvious she can't change and can do without a joystick.

Men too should learn from this, understand your woman and don't keep her waiting for too long (two months is like 2 years to some people)

Separation; final answer.
Re: 'I Caught My Wife In My Bed With Our Landlord' by GreatChizzy: 1:05pm On Jul 22, 2017
DIVORCE HER PEROD!!! AN ADULTEROUS WIFE CAN KILL HER HUSBAND...... BESIDES, LIFE IS TOO SHORT TO KEEP AN UNREPENTANT CHEAT AS A WIFE....
Re: 'I Caught My Wife In My Bed With Our Landlord' by Cuteamigo1(m): 1:38pm On Jul 22, 2017
grin she was just pating the rent
Re: 'I Caught My Wife In My Bed With Our Landlord' by PussyBlower: 1:50pm On Jul 22, 2017
You should be be fûçking grateful Man! The hoe is just helping you offset your fûçking house rents for the duration of the fûçk..she fûçking signed a contract with your fûçking landlord angry
Re: 'I Caught My Wife In My Bed With Our Landlord' by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jul 22, 2017
But where is lalasticlala sef
Re: 'I Caught My Wife In My Bed With Our Landlord' by Augustap(f): 2:52pm On Jul 22, 2017
PussyBlower:
You should be be fûçking grateful Man! The hoe is just helping you offset your fûçking house rents for the duration of the fûçk..she fûçking signed a contract with your fûçking landlord angry
You're absolutely correct bro...but if you yourself still lives in a rented apartment, i hope ur wife (present or future) shud do same to you

2 Likes

Re: 'I Caught My Wife In My Bed With Our Landlord' by NobleAngell(f): 4:49pm On Jul 22, 2017
Mr. Andrew I know you are not about to take advices from people you don't know. It's your problem so solve it. We are not married to you, our wife did not sleep with our landlord. The decision is yours to take.

1 Like

Re: 'I Caught My Wife In My Bed With Our Landlord' by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jul 22, 2017
q

1 Like

Re: 'I Caught My Wife In My Bed With Our Landlord' by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jul 22, 2017
Khallyella:
He should deal with it.

Hmmm...........IF ONLY WE CAN SEE THE WORLD AS A BIG FAMILY there will be so much compassion.
Re: 'I Caught My Wife In My Bed With Our Landlord' by Nikbaebrown(f): 6:05pm On Jul 22, 2017
Its Not In A Womans Nature To Cheat. Women Cheat When They Are Dissatisfied With Their Relationship As A Whole And Seek Whats Missing Elsewhere.
My Advice Is, Forgive Her. She"ll Learn From Her Mistakes Eventually.
I'm Certain You'd Plead To Be Forgiven If You Were In Her Shoes.
Discuss The Terms Of Your Settlement, And Attach 50% Sex Strings To It. Then Suffocate Her With Sex.
She Wont Have The Energy To Mount Another Guy If She's Completely Drained Everyday.
You Obviously Are Not Paying Her Emotional Attentions. Maybe You're Addicted To Sumtin You Probably Fantasize Alot, To Your Own Detriment . And Just Because You Are Married To Her Doesnt Mean You're Emotionally Checked In.
Also Make Sure To Involve Her Parents, She Needs To Be Slut Shamed And Embarrassed To A Reasonable Extent.
Re: 'I Caught My Wife In My Bed With Our Landlord' by ChopBellefull(m): 6:21pm On Jul 22, 2017
PussyBlower:

Freespirited and lefulefu, i hv seen another f00l on Nairaland.. Com anf pass judgement.

I knw u r nt married, buh i pray wen u r married ur wife shld help pay ur landlord with her puna, pay Nepa bill wit puna, pay lawma bills with puna, and also pay everything payable for ur Family with puna. Maybe by then ur brain will boot wit peltium 3 speed at least

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Caught My Wife In My Bed With Our Landlord' by FreeSpirited: 6:45pm On Jul 22, 2017
ChopBellefull:

Freespirited and lefulefu, i hv seen another f00l on Nairaland.. Com anf pass judgement.

I knw u r nt married, buh i pray wen u r married ur wife shld help pay ur landlord with her puna, pay Nepa bill wit puna, pay lawma bills with puna, and also pay everything payable for ur Family with puna. Maybe by then ur brain will boot wit peltium 3 speed at least
The guy is kinda right o....as the man is not smart, the landlord they help him smash in wife
Re: 'I Caught My Wife In My Bed With Our Landlord' by Mrnakeina(m): 7:26pm On Jul 22, 2017
U should ask 'ekpo nka wo' first
Re: 'I Caught My Wife In My Bed With Our Landlord' by elyte89: 8:18pm On Jul 22, 2017
What should u do?
Oponu,go build aws for ur wife na for allowing anoda man to sleep with her,didirin....abegi next
Re: 'I Caught My Wife In My Bed With Our Landlord' by Sierusvirus(m): 11:12pm On Jul 22, 2017
It's their nature and in the blood flow but codedly. grin
Re: 'I Caught My Wife In My Bed With Our Landlord' by pu7pl3(m): 2:30am On Jul 23, 2017
Khallyella:
He should deal with it.

Ah dey tell u
Re: 'I Caught My Wife In My Bed With Our Landlord' by pu7pl3(m): 2:30am On Jul 23, 2017
Khallyella:
That is Andrew's family problem He should deal with it.
Ah dey tell u
Re: 'I Caught My Wife In My Bed With Our Landlord' by hoMegas(m): 2:57am On Jul 23, 2017
You don't have to pay rent anymore
Re: 'I Caught My Wife In My Bed With Our Landlord' by sexy74(m): 7:22am On Jul 23, 2017
hylyne:
Andrew has been married for 12 years but his wife, Oby, has been a source of heartbreak for him with her adulterous way of life. What should he do?

This sad old man is really worried (Getty Images)
"Dear Pulse,
My name is Andrew, a 47-year-old man. I have been married to Oby for 10 years now with three lovely children but as it is now, I am not sure I would want to continue living with a woman who is an incurable flirt.
I got to know that my wife was adulterous when she was pregnant with our second child when she could give birth naturally.

You see, I am from Akwa Ibom State, the Annang speaking area and in my place, it is forbidden for a married woman to sleep with another man. It is called 'Ekpo Nka Awo' and it is a long standing tradition that forbids adultery.

Those who know of this tradition would know that it is taken very seriously and if a married woman commits adultery and uses the money she collects from the secret lover to cook for her husband, the husband would die.

On the other hand, she would find it difficult to give birth unless she confesses and some sacrifices are carried out. Many think this tradition is barbaric and archaic but it has been there from time immemorial and there is nothing anyone can.

So when Oby wanted to give birth, it was a big battle as she was in labour for many days until our people intervened and told her to confess if she had slept with another man and she did. It only after the sacrifice that she was able to give birth.

I was devastated but she begged me so much and our families also begged that I should forgive her and I had to succumb, especially because of our children.

Even after that, I have heard stories of her infidelity but since I did not catch her at it, I did not take any action until the last straw which has broken the Camel's back.

I was out of Lagos for two months to supervise a contract in Abuja but midway into the contract, I was recalled back to Lagos urgently and I did not have time to call my wife and tell her I was coming back.

I had to take a night bus to Lagos so that I could get to the office the next day. I got back to town very early, at about 5 am and took a taxi home.

When I got home, I went straight to our apartment upstairs and knocked on the door and heard my wife asking who it was and when I told her I was the one, I noticed that she took quite a while to open the door.

I walked into the apartment and made straight to the bedroom but she tried to stop me with some silly questions and some delay tactics that did not make any sense to me. In truth, I did not suspect anything but when I walked into the bedroom, someone pushed past me and made to run out of the room.

I did not know where the reflex action came over me but I dove straight at the man and caught him as he was about to run out. We started struggling and thinking it was a thief, I screamed and called on other tenants to come out and help me, thinking the person was a thief.

Our first son came out of their room when he heard the commotion and put on the light and that was when I realized it was my landlord I was struggling with. He was naked with only a boxer short.

I pinned him down as other tenants came out and everyone was shocked at the sight. Some young boys in the compound started slapping him and telling to confess what he was doing in my apartment.

While begging us to have mercy on him, my landlord confessed that he had been having an affair with my wife for many months and often sneaked into my apartment to have sex with her whenever I was away.

I was so ashamed and could have killed Oby if some men had not held me down. I made sure she packed her things that morning and leave my house.

Since then, she has been begging me to forgive her, promising to change and be a good wife and mother but I doubt if I would give her the chance to kill me.

Andrew."

Dear readers, this is another story of adultery, infidelity, and betrayal of trust. On Morning Teaser today, what would you advise Andrew to do?
My brother please do the needful, abi your occupation na to dey forgive people?
Re: 'I Caught My Wife In My Bed With Our Landlord' by MasterKim: 8:06am On Jul 23, 2017
Nice move by oby
Re: 'I Caught My Wife In My Bed With Our Landlord' by PussyBlower: 11:43am On Jul 23, 2017
Augustap:

You're absolutely correct bro...but if you yourself still lives in a rented apartment, i hope ur wife (present or future) shud do same to you
Unfortunately for you..i ain't fûçking getting married so there's nothing to worry about..Now how about you fûçking stand in for your Husband to be in that aspect? grin
Re: 'I Caught My Wife In My Bed With Our Landlord' by PussyBlower: 11:49am On Jul 23, 2017
ChopBellefull:

Shut your fûçking gob up Fûçking Loco Fucktardic slowpoke..You tried to make a fûçking sense but you ain't making any..for your info I ain't getting married to any fûçking Hoe grin but trust me your fûçking Wife is definitely gonna have her fûçking pussy blown away by your fûçking landlord just to put a fûçking roof on your head. Btw, both Freespirited and lefulefu you fûçking mentioned are far above your standard. Therefore I won't be fûçking surprised if they didn't pander to your fûçking request..Mofo!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why doesn't she Want A Second Round? / Single Ladies And S E X / Factors Responsible Why Most Guys Are Still Single!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.