Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,714 members, 7,851,453 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:32 PM

My Husband Wants To Kill Me With His Big Cassava (2) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Husband Wants To Kill Me With His Big Cassava (2) (9186 Views)

Photo Of A Slim Man With His Big-Sized Bride / A Nigerian Man & His Big Oyinbo Lady Got People Talking (Photos) / Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With His Big Cassava (2) by Olibboy: 3:31pm On Jul 23, 2017
Re: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With His Big Cassava (2) by Arkjones(m): 3:39pm On Jul 23, 2017
If i were . Some other tyme u get

If I was your husband, would have used you for money rituals!
[/b][/quote]
Re: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With His Big Cassava (2) by Olibboy: 3:49pm On Jul 23, 2017
MissRaine69:
Enlighten yourself
There are many positions for big cassavas think outside the box take some initiative and make use of google instead of lying there looking at the ceiling holding your breath all tensesd up.
please give her d clue in private. (Sex Position)
Re: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With His Big Cassava (2) by Martin0(m): 5:26pm On Jul 23, 2017
MissRaine69:

I take that as a yes
Here you go ...I do tend to leave men speechless
my first time to go dumb by such words,and by those words coming from you,I don't know how to see u or what it makes me feel you are,but I kind of imagine if u are just beei neutral
Re: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With His Big Cassava (2) by MrHenshaw: 5:40pm On Jul 23, 2017
Consray:
So, when he came close to me i went back a little he asked what the problem is and i said nothing, he asked if i was actually scared of his boy and i said no....... I told myself see you can do this girl......this not your first time so, just stop acting like you are still a virgin. So he came close to me and this time i didn't move, he leans over my body and started kissing me oh my world! I think this guy studied kissology or something he kissed me with so much passion that my breath almost knocked out. So, he proceeds to UnCloth me after some pre-intimacy i was already so wet, he positions himself between my legs my eyes automatically slam shut the second i feel the tip of his dick touch my pu**y my body jumps No! But oh well, at least i'm too drunk to feel it i said that to myself. As if he was actually reading my mind he told me that if i don't want to do it that he will stop that he dont want to take advantage of my drunken state, i told him to go on, so i feel his length hit me just below my entrance and this cause me to chuckle. So he told me that if it hurt me that he will just stop and i nod my head in agreement. As he lines himself up and in a swift, gentle movement he enters me. My eyes slam shut so he strains out, diving further into my body but slowly. I winced so he asked if i was ok, i want to tell him that it doesn't hurt, but it does. I told him to go ahead that i can handle the pain so, he want further, the further inside he slides, the worse the pain becomes. He continues to go deeper and thank God he was really gentle on me, when i feel the sensation it hurt like hell! which makes me to scream......and it makes him to jump. He asked if he was hurting me and i said no that he can go on, which he proceeds i grab the bedsheet holding it tight as if it helps to relieve me of the pain that i was in

No coordination in your write up at all.
Everyone wants to be a blogger by fire.
Unemployment and idleness i curse you this day upon the life of my people.

(1) (2) (Reply)

20 Body Languages That Mean He’s Into You / Shame! Igbo Lady Dacing Unclad Infront Of Her Boyfriend / Nairaland Guys Are Damn Hyprocrite!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.