Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu (63503 Views)

Will Biafra Be In West Africa Or Central Africa / When Will Biafra Be Free And Celebrate Independent Day ? / Nigeria Will Be Destroyed If Buhari Doesn't Win Second Term – BCO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jul 23, 2017
Martin0:
for the tyer's which I wanna go into,if I can have like 300..u know the tyer's are packed 3in1,4in1,or sometimes 6in1 depending on the size..so I all round I will need to like 300
show me pictures when you can and how much are you buying this items for or how are you going to pay me?
Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by Martin0(m): 10:34pm On Jul 23, 2017
gypsey:
show me pictures when you can and how much are you buying this items for or how are you going to pay me?
No problem to that,by his grace if am chance this week I will go to the market and snap pics to show u what am talking about...
Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by Martin0(m): 10:35pm On Jul 23, 2017
gypsey:
okay, show me pictures when you can
No problem
Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by RoyalUc(m): 11:09pm On Jul 23, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

On the contrary, the authorities blanking him have only made his impunity grow. His reckless utterances and the agitations of his thuggish, idle followers puts productive Igbos across the country, especially in the North, at risk and I'm concerned for their safety. He has impudently violated his bail conditions and still walks free.

I agree with you but I also think the FGN just decided to allow him some space, having examined his antics, to expose to the whole world and the Igbos (who refused to speak up when they should have) specifically the other side of him.

Truth is, as long as this continues, the entire region will suffer for it.
Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by 0b100100111: 12:49am On Jul 24, 2017
sultanodudua:

I heard awolowo fvcked your father.

UmuNkita, Good morning.

Wishing you a miserable week ahead!
Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by 0b100100111: 3:09pm On Jul 24, 2017
adetoya234:

Ofeke afonja i will dance on your rotten grave.

Who is the new nuisance on Nairaland? Don't tell me you ve gone to open another account grin grin grin

Coward!

UmuMilo grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by 0b100100111: 3:20pm On Jul 24, 2017
adetoya234:

How is your retarrded mother.

grin grin grin

She is doing fine. And how is Milo and your mum doing? Has mum broken the news to Milo that she is pregnant again?
Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by adetayo234: 12:24pm On Jul 31, 2017
Moukandjo:

I am as dumb as my parents. Dumbess and stupidity run in our family
Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by adetayo234: 12:32pm On Jul 31, 2017
enemybulldozer:
Abobakus are not even subhumans, they are simply demented bush pigs that's why they can't​ dictate that the unity they've been working so hard to have with the north is not working and can never work.

They are subhumans and you reside among them? Then you must be a fool and idiot rolled into one

1 Like

Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by enemybulldozer(m): 4:33pm On Aug 01, 2017
adetayo234:

They are subhumans and you reside among them? Then you must be a fool and idiot rolled into one
And you're f00lish for not seeing the reason why we are agitating for biafra.
Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by adetayo234: 4:43pm On Aug 01, 2017
enemybulldozer:
And you're f00lish for not seeing the reason why we are agitating for biafra.

Your parents must be bunch of im.becile.s for you not to know that your method of agitation is stupid
Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by enemybulldozer(m): 6:30pm On Aug 02, 2017
adetayo234:

Your parents must be bunch of im.becile.s for you not to know that your method of agitation is stupid
Kikikikikikk...look at this ba.sta.rd demented pig of a thousand moronic eediots like fathers. You're a product of born thrown away, your nit.wit mother was like a public toilet were never-do-wells and moronic things always go to discharge their STD infected semen.
Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by adetayo234: 9:34pm On Aug 02, 2017
enemybulldozer:
I am a ba.sta.rd demented pig of a thousand moronic eediots like my fathers. I am a product of born thrown away, my nit.wit mother was like a public toilet were never-do-wells and moronic things always go to discharge their STD infected semen. Despite the empty noise from my cursed tribe, we had to change our minds about going to kaduna because we are bunch of empty cowards in my cursed tribe.
Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by enemybulldozer(m): 9:49pm On Aug 02, 2017
adetayo234:

My parents are bunch of im.becile.s that is the reason why I am an im.beci.lic bush pig and the method of our agitation for oduduara republic is stupid
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by CltrAltDel: 9:52pm On Aug 02, 2017
PIGS & IDIOTS everywhere grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by adetayo234: 10:00pm On Aug 02, 2017
enemybulldozer:
My parents are bunch of im.becile.s that is the reason why I am an im.beci.lic bush pig and the method of our agitation for oduduara republic is stupid
Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by enemybulldozer(m): 11:11pm On Aug 02, 2017
adetayo234:

My parents are bunch of im.becile.s that is the reason why I am an imbe.cilic bush pig and the method of our agitation for oduduare republic is stupid
Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by adetayo234: 11:13pm On Aug 02, 2017
enemybulldozer:

My parents are bunch of im.becile.s that is the reason why I am an imbe.cilic bush pig and the method of our agitation for Biafra republic is stupid

Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by Truckpusher(m): 11:16pm On Aug 02, 2017
Tolexander:
Mazi Nnamdi Kanu don turn himself to God o!

Well, he is being worshipped by some people that see him as their savior.
Nnamdi Kanu is saying what no one ever had the guts to say and when you rise up and risk it all to speak for your people , they'll always respect you to the point of making you a god . It's been like this for centuries and will continue if a people are oppressed and treated with disdain like the Nigerian govt over years have done to the Igbos and their neighbors in the old Eastern region.
Nnamdi Kanu risked it all to speak for his people and the people will listen.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by Warship: 11:19pm On Aug 02, 2017
Truckpusher:
Nnamdi Kanu is saying what no one ever had the guts to say and when you rise up and risk it all to speak for your people , they'll always respect you to the point of making you a god . It's been like this for centuries and will continue if a people are oppressed and treated with disdain like the Nigerian govt over years have done to the Igbos and their neighbors in the old Eastern region.
Nnamdi Kanu risked it all to speak for his people and the people will listen.

God bless you

Ask Tolexander why there are no functional seaports in the old Eastern Region.
Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by Truckpusher(m): 11:23pm On Aug 02, 2017
Warship:

God bless you

Ask Tolexander why there are no functional seaports in the old Eastern Region.
In as much as so many miscreants have virtually insulted anyone with a different ideology and opinion over the Biafra issue , it is still important to say it the way it is and this is one thing that Igbos lack in every sphere of life. Nnamdi Kanu is a man that his voice will be heard years to come Biafra or no Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by enemybulldozer(m): 1:28am On Aug 03, 2017
Adetayo234: parents are bunch of imb.eciles that is the reason why the eediot is an imbecilic bush pig from the unholy wastelands and the method of their agitation for oduduara republic is stupid

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by adetayo234: 6:09am On Aug 03, 2017
enemybulldozer:
enemybulldozer's parents are bunch of imb.eciles. that is the reason why I am an eediot and an imbecilic bush pig from the unholy gully erosion and the method of our agitation for Biafra republic is stupid
Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by enemybulldozer(m): 7:28am On Aug 03, 2017
Adetayo234: parents are bunch of imb.eciles that is the reason why the eediot is an imbecilic bush pig from the unholy wastelands and the method of their agitation for oduduara republic is stupid.
Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by adetayo234: 7:39am On Aug 03, 2017
enemybulldozer:

My parents are bunch of imb.eciles. that is the reason why I am an eediot and an imbecilic bush pig from the unholy gully erosion and the method of our agitation for Biafra republic is stupid

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

See What Jonathan Campaign Organization Distributed At A Rally Yesterday (Pix) / Nofisat Ayinke Akinsanya Graduates With A Degree In Nursing In US (Photos) / Alausa Protest Ground Reportedly Surrounded By Security Agents, Light Turned Off

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.