Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:38 PM

Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu (63474 Views)

Will Biafra Be In West Africa Or Central Africa / When Will Biafra Be Free And Celebrate Independent Day ? / Nigeria Will Be Destroyed If Buhari Doesn't Win Second Term – BCO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by Obi1kenobi(m): 9:32pm On Jul 22, 2017

“Anybody that stands in the way of Biafra will be destroyed. I have not made any pronounce­ment that did not come to pass. I am saying that there will be no election in Anambra State on No­vember 18."

And yet, brainless sheeple can't see through this charlatan? grin
Odikwa egwu ooo. Make I just dey watch this guy drama dey laugh.

13 Likes

Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by Obi1kenobi(m): 9:39pm On Jul 22, 2017
Warship:

You are the brainless one for believing a report that has no video evidence

Which school did you attend self.?

If I show you video evidence, will you admit he's a charlatan and all his followers and mindless zombies?

16 Likes

Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by Warship: 9:44pm On Jul 22, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

If I show you video evidence, will you admit he's a charlatan and all his followers and mindless zombies?

Show me evidence

And if you don't, may your oppressors always prevail over you through lies in Jesus name amen.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by Warship: 9:47pm On Jul 22, 2017
No video evidence to back this comment

Trash

Propaganda by DSS

1 Like

Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by kaycyor: 9:47pm On Jul 22, 2017
I laugh in Japan!! Nnamdi Kanu!!! The fear of Buhari is the beginning of your sanity!! Abegi Bu-Bu come back oo, let all these nonsense stop

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by ipobarecriminals: 9:47pm On Jul 22, 2017
sad angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry sad sad angry angry angry this PA osinbanjo is too gentle.Arrest this lunatic and lock him up.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by Warship: 9:47pm On Jul 22, 2017
No video evidence to back this comment

Trash

Propaganda by DSS

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by whizzyleejr(m): 9:47pm On Jul 22, 2017
Make PMB dey enjoy his life for london, we too go dey endure no be him start nigeria problem, naija don spoil tey tey

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by PointZerom: 9:49pm On Jul 22, 2017
adetayo234:
I'm very sure flaaaatheads will believe this nonsense. They are so dead in the brain that they will believe any trash as long as it comes from kanu, things that even a primary school pupil will discard as trash.

Didn't you believe buhari when he promised you #5k per month?.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by muller101(m): 9:49pm On Jul 22, 2017
adetayo234:
I'm very sure flaaaatheads will believe this nonsense. They are so dead in the brain that they will believe any trash as long as it comes from kanu, things that even a primary school pupil will discard as trash.
why is their stuff bothering u. Be like me
No time

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jul 22, 2017
Left for Osibanjo this man would not have been noticed.. I just like the way VP is subtlety blanking him like he does not exist

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by Warship: 9:51pm On Jul 22, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

I am still waiting for the video link.

Hurry up before I sleep

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jul 22, 2017
Abegi I wan sleep.
Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by adetayo234: 9:51pm On Jul 22, 2017
PointZerom:

Didn't you believe buhari when he promised you #5k per month?.

So, your small and empty brain told you every Yoruba supports buhari? Pls, quit being a fool

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by Frankyboy1(m): 9:51pm On Jul 22, 2017
Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by nofuckz(m): 9:51pm On Jul 22, 2017
grin In as much i think mazi kanu is an idiot, i doubt if he says everytn thats credited to him. Much love to the vp he his d definition of a man he allowed d nonentity self distruct. Situation on ground can be likened to a man and his uncultured and nagging wife

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jul 22, 2017
Tolexander:
Mazi Nnamdi Kanu don turn himself to God o!

Well, he is being worshipped by some people that see him as their savior.
Bros, this is how the Gods are produced. Anyone who has followership that worships him/her has automatically become a God in the Universe. That is the message from the Quantum World, believe it or not.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by 0b100100111: 9:53pm On Jul 22, 2017
An Abia man now controls Anambra grin grin grin

And Anambra always claim to be the most superior Igbo!

An Ebonyi man who is the least Igbo will still control them someday

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by Obi1kenobi(m): 9:53pm On Jul 22, 2017
Warship:

I am still waiting for the video link.

Hurry up before I sleep

Asked you a simple question. If I showed you evidence he said this, will you admit your master is a fraud and charlatan and all you worshipers are mindless sheep and zombies?

12 Likes

Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by bigtt76(f): 9:54pm On Jul 22, 2017
Clown grin
Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by lazsnaira(m): 9:55pm On Jul 22, 2017
TELL THEM

1 Like

Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by michoim(m): 9:55pm On Jul 22, 2017
See this cursed satanic entity, called Kanu, that is already condemned to destruction with terminal sickness,talking trash...

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jul 22, 2017
IpobExposed:
This Kanu animal must be stopped o. IPOB have showed us their own soldiers that will prevent election in this video.

Now after their soldiers below he is threatening Anambra hmm. OK o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQb2o9eYN9c

Illiteracy and ignorance remains a disease!
Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by sultanodudua: 9:55pm On Jul 22, 2017
0b100100111:

Do you want me to start with you. Ask adetayo234 about his ordeal in my hands.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by Warship: 9:56pm On Jul 22, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

Asked you a simple question. If I showed you evidence he said this, will you admit your master is a fraud and charlatan and all you worshipers are mindless sheep and zombies?

And I told you that if you don't provide that video may your enemies always prevail over you through lies
in Jesus name Amen

So we have a deal

Are you scared of the deal

Go ahead and show me the video.

Give me evidence to desert Kanu

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by Lordcenturion2(m): 9:56pm On Jul 22, 2017
This guy needs to be arrested now, this guy will cause civil and run away if igbo people listening to him, war is not something good but igbo need to be careful so that what happens in the first civil War won't repeat itself.
Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by kazzy4u(m): 9:57pm On Jul 22, 2017
i can now see dis man is turning to mad man....

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by Bari22: 9:57pm On Jul 22, 2017
Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by adetayo234: 9:57pm On Jul 22, 2017
sultanodudua:

Do you want me to start with you. Ask adetayo234 about his ordeal in my hands.

Your idea of ordeal is saying something different from the topic of discussion. You are nothing other than a dead brain

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by WabbyOne: 9:57pm On Jul 22, 2017
iamexcelblog:
Though I know this is fake news, I am going out that day to vote.

My only reason is that Nigerians with their hopeless military may try to install Andy Ubah. That will be very bad for business.
And you think your vote will make any difference?.
Your reason for even wanting to go "Risk" ya life is very very lucid.
A child that presents his head for the breaking of a coconut will not partake of the eating thereof.
#StayAtHome #EatNsala #BeWise

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by Fadiga24(m): 9:58pm On Jul 22, 2017
[s]
0b100100111:

[/s]

Your divide and conquer tactics is as silly as your ewedu soup.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

"Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans" - Vanguard / Fatuhu Muhammed Builds A New House In Abuja (Photos) / Goodluck Jonathan's 58th Birthday Celebration Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.