Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,655 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

Why Men Walk Away From Some Ladies - Cj Mama - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Men Walk Away From Some Ladies - Cj Mama (1040 Views)

Some Ladies Need To Be Used For Ritual Seriously, Just Imagine / This Is What You Lose When You Walk Away From A Woman Who’s Ready To Love You / Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Men Walk Away From Some Ladies - Cj Mama by mcgaius: 9:16pm On Jul 22, 2017
Copied

WHY MEN WALK AWAY FROM SOME LADIES - CJ MAMA

A lot of Girls Complain that Guys walk Away from them simply Because they refused Giving them Sex , some have even turned into a intimacy gadget just to keep their Man.

Let me be very Blunt Here........

Sex might not be the reason this guys walk
away!

Remove Sex from a relationship most Girls don't have anything else to offer their Man!!

No Extra Oil at all!

And the EXTRA OIL here is CHARACTER!

Most Girls do not have extra Oil to sustain any
relationship while many brag about self Worth and some useless virginity they threw to the Dogs even before they start developing Breasts.

Aside Sex ,what do you have to offer to a Man ??

Can you support him Spiritually ?
Can you support him Physically?
How about Mentally ?

All you do is demand money for Bags ,
Shoes , Clothes , and Outings , making him spend unnecessarily.

What are you even bringing to the Table

Have you ever sat him down and help him Plan about his Future

Has he ever seen you as Someone he can Confide in ?

Try to be a Woman that a Man will always regret losing for the rest of his Life .

Be that Woman that your Man can never afford to lose to another man!

Build your man to your taste...

And stop Looking for a Ready Made Husband when you not a Ready Made Wife...

©CJ MAMA

2 Likes

Re: Why Men Walk Away From Some Ladies - Cj Mama by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jul 22, 2017
mcgaius:
Copied

Can you support him Spiritually ?
Can you support him Physically?
How about Mentally ?

©CJ MAMA

I couldn't help but notice the absence of the adverb "financially"

1 Like

Re: Why Men Walk Away From Some Ladies - Cj Mama by vikithor(m): 11:27pm On Jul 22, 2017
Very nice one,ch mama,
@ throwing legs open,many girls don't even know how to position,yet will claim they 'offers' the man sex.
They shud add more feathers their cap,add value,physically,emotionaly,spiritually,intelligently to the man,and the man will take them serious

Meanwhile,am a single dad,a graduate,running my own firm,I need a graduate female working class lady for a relationship leasing to setting down
My contact/whatsapp-08109964859
Re: Why Men Walk Away From Some Ladies - Cj Mama by Wilson125(m): 11:36pm On Jul 22, 2017
So true jare...
imagine a gal telling she s nt feeling loved cus i dnt give ha money, i was like Jesus christ!!!!! S dis how u understand love? D idiot said she will remind me wen its ha turn n wen i asked ha wen it will b ha turn, only to find out all she s planing s to deny me sex wen i demand..

Wonda wat wil eva mek me date a lazy gal that has only ha hole to offer...
Abasi akan idiok mkpo!!!
Re: Why Men Walk Away From Some Ladies - Cj Mama by Beadex1(m): 12:29am On Jul 23, 2017
Wilson125:
So true jare...
imagine a gal telling she s nt feeling loved cus i dnt give ha money, i was like Jesus christ!!!!! S dis how u understand love? D idiot said she will remind me wen its ha turn n wen i asked ha wen it will b ha turn, only to find out all she s planing s to deny me sex wen i demand..

Wonda wat wil eva mek me date a lazy gal that has only ha hole to offer...
Abasi akan idiok mkpo!!!
ayen Uyo...... what some girls fail to realize is that sex is very cheap and be gotten anywhere but character is costly and rare.
Re: Why Men Walk Away From Some Ladies - Cj Mama by pocohantas(f): 2:15am On Jul 23, 2017
If only people are any close to what they seek in a partner, relationships would be better.
Re: Why Men Walk Away From Some Ladies - Cj Mama by Wilson125(m): 11:51am On Jul 23, 2017
Beadex1:
ayen Uyo...... what some girls fail to realize is that sex is very cheap and be gotten anywhere but character is costly and rare.
ayeneka idem ankpa mien ndion, one gal will jst chose to tell u shit wen d r 100 of ha kinds dat r ready 2 open up 4 jst a thousand naira...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Photo Of A Female Medical Official Attending To A Male Footballer Goes Viral / I Don't Pity Nigerian Girls Used For Rituals, Nigerian Man Says / My Fears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.