Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

The First Kiss That Never Happened- Facebook User Shares His Story - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The First Kiss That Never Happened- Facebook User Shares His Story (672 Views)

'Kiss Of War': Couple's Wedding Kiss That Got People Talking (Photos) / 19-Year-Old Father Of 2, Who Lost His 2 Baby Mamas, Shares His Story (Photo) / "He Saw My Picture And Slid Into My DM” – Instagram User Shares Love Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The First Kiss That Never Happened- Facebook User Shares His Story by MasterJayJay: 4:23pm On Jul 23, 2017

Facebook user shares his story

The first kiss that never happened.

I was in primary 3 back then. I had a crush on my classmate. The feeling was mutual. A day came and we planned on how to go at the back of the school to kiss. We made it to the location, but the coast was not clear. At a point we thought it is all good, then an intruder will surface and ruin the party.
We had to abort the mission, because the chances of being caught was getting higher. That would have been my first kiss if things went according to plan.
Yes, I have virgin lips, no first kiss yet. Keeping it for the woman I will make my wife.
When I look back, I thank God for sending angels to ruin that kiss back in primary school. Who knows how my life would have changed negatively, considering that kiss can lead to sex?

source>> https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=242519392900237&id=100014265347104

Re: The First Kiss That Never Happened- Facebook User Shares His Story by greatnaija01: 4:29pm On Jul 23, 2017
who does this epp.... RUBBISH
Re: The First Kiss That Never Happened- Facebook User Shares His Story by okawanyi(m): 4:30pm On Jul 23, 2017
Isory! I comment my reserve
Re: The First Kiss That Never Happened- Facebook User Shares His Story by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jul 23, 2017
grin

Hahahaha..virgin lips u say? This reminds me of a brazilian virgin hair grin
Re: The First Kiss That Never Happened- Facebook User Shares His Story by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jul 23, 2017
Congratulations on this achievement BUT i don't and will not give a grain of FURCK.
Re: The First Kiss That Never Happened- Facebook User Shares His Story by mrtegation99(m): 5:59pm On Jul 23, 2017
Forget what all this niggas talking trash here, we all know this happened during our childhood. grin Some of them here were the bad ones that even go far to touch boobies. Primary School life sweet die. grin

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday Refiner / These 12 Tips Will Help You Hide Your Office Romance Perfectly / 5 Ways To Save Yourself From Emotional Stress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.