Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,026 members, 7,810,831 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:30 PM

Okorocha Should Start Sewing His Prison Uniform - Uche Onyeagucha - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha Should Start Sewing His Prison Uniform - Uche Onyeagucha (35998 Views)

Emeka Ihedioha Appoints Uche Onyeagucha, Chris Okewulonu As SSG, COS / Uche Onyeagucha Causes Chaos At INEC Centre In Imo / I Saw Yahaya Bello's Prison Uniform Specially Decorated With Embroidery' - Dino (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha Should Start Sewing His Prison Uniform - Uche Onyeagucha by Greyman11(m): 4:52am On Jul 24, 2017
collinsVP:

Orlu and owerri can fall under one senatorial district.
So, i really want to be sure.

I'm from Enugu. And i know what happened in the case of Ekweremmadu and former governor chime.
orlu get and Owerri get,but Rochas is still a fraudster.. I worked in Imo state Government house as a civil guard and wen I tell u he is up to no good,he is truely up to no good.

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Should Start Sewing His Prison Uniform - Uche Onyeagucha by HoleDriller(m): 5:38am On Jul 24, 2017
collinsVP:

I'm from Enugu. And i know what happened in the case of Ekweremmadu and former governor chime.

We have Owerri, Orlu and Okigwe Senatorial districts...

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Should Start Sewing His Prison Uniform - Uche Onyeagucha by NickD(m): 5:40am On Jul 24, 2017
Abagworo:
Bla bla bla bla bla bla blabbing. Politicians should leave us to judge as their lies and blackmail are dead on arrival. No Governor can actually compare with Okorocha in all aspects of governance. He has never launched any project as these liars alleged but you only wake up to see new and completed projects daily and in thousands. He has only commissioned 3 projects; the 24 hours health centre, urban mass transit and City primary school but he has thousands of very visible completed projects he has refused to engage in fanfare with.
What happened to IMO Air nwanne? Y ain't they flying no more? My aunt and uncle who are pensioners haven't been paid in over a year. Okorocha is the greatest scam...in fact the worse governor in the entirety of the south east.

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Should Start Sewing His Prison Uniform - Uche Onyeagucha by NickD(m): 5:47am On Jul 24, 2017
Abagworo:

Industries have been built but not by government and jobs have been created. The construction works in the State alone has created not less than 50,000 direct and indirect jobs trickling down to supply chain and services. The skills acquisition workshops and empowerment are jobs and the 3000 recently employed into State civil service are equally jobs. Don't mind the Onyeagocha man who thinks like IPOB people that government will build industries. Government industries will never work in the long run.
Which 3000 jobs? those ones that have been there have they been paid? Why did the confused governor ask people in the civil service to go to farms?in what country is that done?

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Should Start Sewing His Prison Uniform - Uche Onyeagucha by NickD(m): 5:49am On Jul 24, 2017
justman911:

Thank you very much.
I've been trying to speak sense to that guy's conscience but it seems he traded it for something way worse than chicken soup.
I just can't fathom how some people stare truth in the face and still have the guts to spill out senseless, and annoying lies. He's really shameless.
I really don't blame the dude..it's only those who are cronies and benefitting from the failed imo govt that would shout Okoroawusa is working.
Re: Okorocha Should Start Sewing His Prison Uniform - Uche Onyeagucha by Abibus(m): 6:18am On Jul 24, 2017
BeardedMeat:
Why is APC their own opposition at every level of government?
because they are common enemy who come together to wrestle power from PDP. And they have no plan to run the government.

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Should Start Sewing His Prison Uniform - Uche Onyeagucha by supereagle(m): 6:19am On Jul 24, 2017
BeardedMeat:

If you are in Imo State, you will understand better, Rochas is a fraud grandfather. No one liked him apart from his family members.

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Should Start Sewing His Prison Uniform - Uche Onyeagucha by canalily(m): 6:36am On Jul 24, 2017
Pls for your child"s holiday lesson on all science subjects in owerri, consult me quickly
Re: Okorocha Should Start Sewing His Prison Uniform - Uche Onyeagucha by kizyalex10(m): 6:37am On Jul 24, 2017
Those who re saying rochas should be sewing his prison uniform.i laugh.when last did u see a governor or prominent politician go to prison.is our judicial system working again?is only Maggi theives nd other petty thieves that prison is meant for.nt to talk of the fact that he is also in d ruling party who re desperate for power nd re ready to retain it @ all cost.Rochas in question have put in place a structure that will ensure his anointed takes over that position he is leaving.he might be given a ministerial position or a senator to continue his immunity.even if he fail in these two quest of which am nt sure of.he has succeeded in making imolites a barking toothless bulldog who cannot rise up to challenge him nd his actions.mention any political stalwart in imo that is known in Nigeria who is nt from orlu!.still rochas has the abuja connection more than them.he is even trying to impose his son inlaw to us as d next governor.infact okoroawusa have successfully turned imo to kwara who re held captives by saraki.do u think he would have won his second tenure by fair means?apc get so much vote in imo?ask urself that question.even d youths ranting have so much been impoverished that @ a mere sight of 1000 naira note.they will sing his praises again.i tot I was a big boy during my school days in imsu some years bck.till I come to lagos.no salary work can earn u 50k in owerri unless u re employed by a multinational company.like mtn,etc.of which re few.d only people who re making it big re people of imo outside imo.nd top govt officials nd office holders.rest re civil servants who re owed nd forced to sing praises of their pay master to avoid being starved.others re keke marua.some okada riders nd some miscreant hungry youths.lol.not only in imo,but Nigeria as a whole have failed.our politicians,be it pdp or apc.have one agenda,to loot Nigerians dry.u always hear them say,no permanent friend or enemy in politics but permanent interest.which is loothing.thats why u see a strong pdp member goes to apc nd is declared a saint.nd next u hear him saying pdp admin is corrupt.who re them d pdp.even apc came to power with d stolen money of the pdp administration.if am lying ask apc atm.amaechi.funny enough.the man said he have nt stole bfor.tinubu.but these people have nt for one day been called or arrested or tried in court but instead rewarded with juicy ministerial positions.nt forgetting fashola nd okorocha too.even some pdp stalwarts have somehw torn their identity card to cross over to d ruling party.nd they re gladly accepted by those who still accuse them of keeping Nigerians in this pathetic state.lol.so once u cross over from pdp to apc.u re declared a saint.lol.continue drinking garri on top of our heads.is only when we youth hold our mandates accountable for his actions nd inactions.irrespective of the party.thats when politicians will sit up.ie.if ur senator doesn't perform as required.try to recall him or possibly vote him out d next.same with d governor.try to impeach him or remove him in his next tenure.once his immunity is gone.attack him @ any slightest chance we have.physically or by words.by so doing,any body trying to seek vote @. Any level will think twice his intentions bfor doing it.good morning

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Should Start Sewing His Prison Uniform - Uche Onyeagucha by stanfford: 6:40am On Jul 24, 2017
We all know okoroawusa is a thief naw
Re: Okorocha Should Start Sewing His Prison Uniform - Uche Onyeagucha by ONYII4TRUT: 6:42am On Jul 24, 2017
Abagworo:
Bla bla bla bla bla bla blabbing. Politicians should leave us to judge as their lies and blackmail are dead on arrival. No Governor can actually compare with Okorocha in all aspects of governance. He has never launched any project as these liars alleged but you only wake up to see new and completed projects daily and in thousands. He has only commissioned 3 projects; the 24 hours health centre, urban mass transit and City primary school but he has thousands of very visible completed projects he has refused to engage in fanfare with.

Co-liars

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Should Start Sewing His Prison Uniform - Uche Onyeagucha by 9jasave: 6:48am On Jul 24, 2017
kizyalex10:
Those who re saying rochas should be sewing his prison uniform.i laugh.when last did u see a governor or prominent politician go to prison.is our judicial system working again?is only Maggi theives nd other petty thieves that prison is meant for.nt to talk of the fact that he is also in d ruling party who re desperate for power nd re ready to retain it @ all cost.Rochas in question have put in place a structure that will ensure his anointed takes over that position he is leaving.he might be given a ministerial position or a senator to continue his immunity.even if he fail in these two quest of which am nt sure of.he has succeeded in making imolites a barking toothless bulldog who cannot rise up to challenge him nd his actions.mention any political stalwart in imo that is known in Nigeria who is nt from orlu!.still rochas has the abuja connection more than them.he is even trying to impose his son inlaw to us as d next governor.infact okoroawusa have successfully turned imo to kwara who re held captives by saraki.do u think he would have won his second tenure by fair means?apc get so much vote in imo?ask urself that question.even d youths ranting have so much been impoverished that @ a mere sight of 1000 naira note.they will sing his praises again.i tot I was a big boy during my school days in imsu some years bck.till I come to lagos.no salary work can earn u 50k in owerri unless u re employed by a multinational company.like mtn,etc.of which re few.d only people who re making it big re people of imo outside imo.nd top govt officials nd office holders.rest re civil servants who re owed nd forced to sing praises of their pay master to avoid being starved.others re keke marua.some okada riders nd some miscreant hungry youths.lol.not only in imo,but Nigeria as a whole have failed.our politicians,be it pdp or apc.have one agenda,to loot Nigerians dry.u always hear them say,no permanent friend or enemy in politics but permanent interest.which is loothing.thats why u see a strong pdp member goes to apc nd is declared a saint.nd next u hear him saying pdp admin is corrupt.who re them d pdp.even apc came to power with d stolen money of the pdp administration.if am lying ask apc atm.amaechi.funny enough.the man said he have nt stole bfor.tinubu.but these people have nt for one day been called or arrested or tried in court but instead rewarded with juicy ministerial positions.nt forgetting fashola nd okorocha too.even some pdp stalwarts have somehw torn their identity card to cross over to d ruling party.nd they re gladly accepted by those who still accuse them of keeping Nigerians in this pathetic state.lol.so once u cross over from pdp to apc.u re declared a saint.lol.continue drinking garri on top of our heads.is only when we youth hold our mandates accountable for his actions nd inactions.irrespective of the party.thats when politicians will sit up.ie.if ur senator doesn't perform as required.try to recall him or possibly vote him out d next.same with d governor.try to impeach him or remove him in his next tenure.once his immunity is gone.attack him @ any slightest chance we have.physically or by words.by so doing,any body trying to seek vote @. Any level will think twice his intentions bfor doing it.good morning
recall who? you r funny..Are you a foreigner? how many senators and governors have been recalled in Nigeria where every arm of govt is drenched in corruption.
Re: Okorocha Should Start Sewing His Prison Uniform - Uche Onyeagucha by emi14: 6:52am On Jul 24, 2017
BeardedMeat:
Because APC exists only on paperwork. ACN, CPC and new PDP are still living under APC.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Should Start Sewing His Prison Uniform - Uche Onyeagucha by ZeroUnity: 6:59am On Jul 24, 2017
Wow I thank God o... So the Juju on prominent Imolites is not holding this Dudue.. . Am very happy now...
Disgrace that Fulani in imo....

Contracts without procedures..

Bridges built with blocks.

Cutting of Pensioneers allowances..

You made my day Barr. Uche Onyeagocha

3 Likes

Re: Okorocha Should Start Sewing His Prison Uniform - Uche Onyeagucha by Wantedmiller: 9:23am On Jul 24, 2017
debbie:
ara gbagbu o...shame on you. You have no shame to come and say this nonsense here. ..dont worry. .one day the peanuts you get will finish. ..even your kinsmen will reject you. . Tufia gi. Ihere megbu o gi.

At the end you said nothing
Re: Okorocha Should Start Sewing His Prison Uniform - Uche Onyeagucha by Wantedmiller: 9:32am On Jul 24, 2017
kikake:
In 2011 campaign before Orlu people in Orlu; Rochas Okorocha told them: if not for the university teaching hospital cited in Orlu by Udenwa, previous govts neglected Orlu, the second most populated city in Imo state. Vote him so that he would bring Orlu to its deserved status in Imo state.

Orlu urban lga gave him the highest number of votes, compared to any other lga in Imo state. Little did the lga know it was voting for its underdevelopment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqqlyhIxUMc

stop typing rubbish, are you from orlu?
Re: Okorocha Should Start Sewing His Prison Uniform - Uche Onyeagucha by Nobody: 9:44am On Jul 24, 2017
debbie:
ara gbagbu o...shame on you. You have no shame to come and say this nonsense here. ..dont worry. .one day the peanuts you get will finish. ..even your kinsmen will reject you. . Tufia gi. Ihere megbu o gi.

Thank God This forum is faceless. I wonder what people like him would look like and sound like in real life.
Tufiakwa.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Should Start Sewing His Prison Uniform - Uche Onyeagucha by Noahatungwumatt(m): 10:01am On Jul 24, 2017
Nawaooooo naija people
Re: Okorocha Should Start Sewing His Prison Uniform - Uche Onyeagucha by petchi: 10:47am On Jul 24, 2017
collinsVP:

He has told you the truth it is left for you to believe it or leave it.
Re: Okorocha Should Start Sewing His Prison Uniform - Uche Onyeagucha by Nobody: 10:54am On Jul 24, 2017
collinsVP:

the fall under different senatorial zones.
Re: Okorocha Should Start Sewing His Prison Uniform - Uche Onyeagucha by starmack: 11:02am On Jul 24, 2017
collinsVP:

we have 3 senatorial zone in Imo state
Owerri
orlu and
okigwe senatorial zone.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Should Start Sewing His Prison Uniform - Uche Onyeagucha by 400billionman: 1:02pm On Jul 24, 2017
He rode to power on the strength that he is a philanthropist, and will be a voice for the suffering masses.

Why not embark on 5 projects and complete them instead of doing 50 and abandon all ?

Money you should have used to pay salaries, you apply it to inflated contracts to line your pockets and still abandon them.

Double tragedy..

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Should Start Sewing His Prison Uniform - Uche Onyeagucha by kikake: 2:10pm On Jul 24, 2017
Wantedmiller:

stop typing rubbish, are you from orlu?

Because you know nothing. Have you gotten the job you were looking for, or are you one of the beneficiaries of Okorocha's handouts?
Re: Okorocha Should Start Sewing His Prison Uniform - Uche Onyeagucha by babajero(m): 8:07am On Jul 26, 2017
Abagworo:
Can you please name one? By the way are you from IMO, if not shut that your mouth up. Because you cannot from North and know more than the people from the east.
Re: Okorocha Should Start Sewing His Prison Uniform - Uche Onyeagucha by justman911(m): 7:37pm On Nov 15, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amaechi Destroys PMB, Says President Doesn't Listen To Anybody Doesn't Read-Reno / Solomon Dalung's Convoy Involved In Accident, 1 Dead, 19 Injured / Boko Haram Offers To Swap Detainees For Kidnapped Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.