Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,444 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 - Travel (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 (693361 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (514) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Kowiy(m): 11:23pm On Jul 28, 2017
Hello fam,

I need a rating of these cities in terms of student jobs availability. Bremen, Potsdam and Düsseldorf.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Johnnyessence(m): 11:24pm On Jul 28, 2017
Negro1986:
Good evening my E-family, I just received an email from the embassy this evening stating that I should send my passport and travel health insurance (ie my visa is ready). I wish to use this opportunity to thank all members of this forum for making this possible by your wonderful contributions and sometimes advises, both the Ogas in Germany and the so called newbies, I can't count how many times most of you paid for my Uni-Assist fee right from part 2, I may not be able to mention all your names coz your many, you guys know yourselves, may God continue to guide and be with you guys in all you do...

I did my interview on 30th June 2017, and I also funded my blocked account before the interview.

Please my Ogas in Hamburg , ur boy dey come oooo, make una help me arrange accommodation before October 1st. Though I have applied to Hamburg studierendwerk for accommodation in student hostel since May, however am still on their wait list ,so any suggestions for alternative accommodation is welcomed .....

May I also use this opportunity to remind those still waiting for their own interview dates and visa result to be hopeful that God is in control , at the end of the day, they all will also praise the Good Lord Amen..

Thank you guys once more ,,
congratulation to one and only Negro. Am happy for you. All the best oooooooooooooooooooo. I pray by the special grace of God reply from germany embassy will pop up from next week. Well I just put my hope in God.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Negro1986(m): 11:31pm On Jul 28, 2017
makinzwurld:
A BIG BIG congratulations bruv!

Thank you brother
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Negro1986(m): 11:32pm On Jul 28, 2017
Johnnyessence:
congratulation to one and only Negro. Am happy for you. All the best oooooooooooooooooooo. I pray by the special grace of God reply from germany embassy will pop up from next week. Well I just put my hope in God.

Amen oooo, thanks man
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Johnnyessence(m): 11:47pm On Jul 28, 2017
dprinz99:

Noted
It's just that I hate it when some1 claims and concludes that he or she knows all when he. Or she barely knows very small
I never even wanted to quote her tho
well nobody knows all sir. It just that we contribute in what is needful. Well you have say your mind sir. When you are not feeling to reply someone just ignore the person. Thanks for your reply. All the best sir.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by lumyehiteryur(m): 12:14am On Jul 29, 2017
Kindly assist with below request oooo

lumyehiteryur:
Hello house,

I need help balancin up my block account asap. Anyone who can give out 280Euros at a reasonable rate shld please assist.

Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by chu13chu: 1:38am On Jul 29, 2017
Hello house!
I have a question, I wrote the b1 exam. i passed three but didn't pass horen. i want to ask if i can apply with these 3 if yes, which schools can i apply to?. I've been following this thread for some time and i would love it if i can be assisted.
Thank You
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by sHOTdownHawk: 5:54am On Jul 29, 2017
ritzyvic1:
Hello everyone
Pls nobody should quote this guy with the moniker 'sHOTdownHawk' anymore
It's very obvious his purpose of being here is to antagonize the lofty objectives of this thread. He neither contributing any meaningful things nor willing to learn. His language is unbecoming for an aspirant to or member of the academia which this thread is for. If he could be evicted somehow, it will be appreciated. He has caused enough derailing. Danke alles

Danke alles. Hahaha grin fake german. you did use a google translator. So am the only German here?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Eazy05: 7:06am On Jul 29, 2017
Hello Everyone, thanks for the good work.
I just tried to apply for an visa interview appointment day and they replied that it's all booked out and that I should reply for the next semester. Is there anything I can do or is there hope that something can still come up?
My enrollment deadline is November 15th..
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Zodka: 7:14am On Jul 29, 2017
Please a quick question, has anyone successful gotten a visa with just the Admission Letter gotten via email..

I cant seem to get the official one.. I think they sent it to the wrong address or so. It almost a month now.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by darlingtonNYIG(m): 7:31am On Jul 29, 2017
Zodka:
Please a quick question, has anyone successful gotten a visa with just the Admission Letter gotten via email..

I can seem to get the official one.. I think they sent it to the wrong address or so. It almost a most now.
yep. My admission is via email and I have gotten my Visa though my admission came in a PDF format and had signatures
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Zodka: 7:36am On Jul 29, 2017
darlingtonNYIG:
yep. My admission is via email and I have gotten my Visa though my admission came in a PDF format and had signatures

Okay.. Thanks a lot
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by sawhite: 7:44am On Jul 29, 2017
dprinz99:

I thought as much but the guy enter mie wella and he has info about mie.
Wetin be Im real MONIKER?
We no suppz d fight ourselves na but I dey try give Fact were I dey 1000000% sure my Nigur come dey argure.
Abeg wetin Im real moniker na
you remember our female mutual friend on facebook grin
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by glucklichewelt: 8:10am On Jul 29, 2017
Negro1986:
Good evening my E-family, I just received an email from the embassy this evening stating that I should send my passport and travel health insurance (ie my visa is ready). I wish to use this opportunity to thank all members of this forum for making this possible by your wonderful contributions and sometimes advises, both the Ogas in Germany and the so called newbies, I can't count how many times most of you paid for my Uni-Assist fee right from part 2, I may not be able to mention all your names coz your many, you guys know yourselves, may God continue to guide and be with you guys in all you do...

I did my interview on 30th June 2017, and I also funded my blocked account before the interview.

Please my Ogas in Hamburg , ur boy dey come oooo, make una help me arrange accommodation before October 1st. Though I have applied to Hamburg studierendwerk for accommodation in student hostel since May, however am still on their wait list ,so any suggestions for alternative accommodation is welcomed .....

May I also use this opportunity to remind those still waiting for their own interview dates and visa result to be hopeful that God is in control , at the end of the day, they all will also praise the Good Lord Amen..

Thank you guys once more ,,

Congratulations.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by glucklichewelt: 8:12am On Jul 29, 2017
darlingtonNYIG:
And the Visa has started dropping. Just got my mail to send my health insurance plus my passport for stamping. Germany here I come!!!

Congratulations

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dprinz99(m): 8:56am On Jul 29, 2017
sawhite:
you remember our female mutual friend on facebook grin
Apologies humbly tendered
Not because I'm weak but it's always been the case with mie
I hate cyber argument as it always lead to insult
But we should always learn to respect other's input as it will contribute more to the growth of this thread.like I said earlier,some STK can even give u conditional invitation to aufnametest without even A1 result.
The question is,how is it done ,I'll now explain and state instances where it has happened and the people involved .no one knows it all,I myself I was also doubting when I heard about it until I made further research.meanwhile,if u hv ur a2 result and anticipate your b1 soonest .quote mie I'll be of help .i think by then I'll be able to prove my point.
I rest my case.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Negro1986(m): 9:25am On Jul 29, 2017
glucklichewelt:

Congratulations.

Thank you, happy weekend guys..
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by May5ive: 9:28am On Jul 29, 2017
Thank you. I'd begin the process immediately!

mbolajide2010:

Application would be opened for summer 2018 by September or October by most schools. I will advise you apply for summer 2018 then if given admission defer it for winter 2018.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Negro1986(m): 9:34am On Jul 29, 2017
darlingtonNYIG:

Please brother , have you sorted out your travel health insurance issue ?,, if yes then which company and at what rate did you buy yours
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Holugovernor(m): 10:09am On Jul 29, 2017
Morning..

Please i have a question.. My interview will be coming up in weeks(early September) ..

For those that did their interview recently, did you submit your cv?.. The reason for asking is that am currently doing my NYSC which i will end by october..

And on my cv i recorded nysc still in progress.. Hope the nysc of a thing won't let the embassy deny me of the student visa.. Am thinking of removing the NYSC of a thing so it wont show on my cv..

Please i need answers and clarity.. The profs and dons in the house should help..
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by darlingtonNYIG(m): 10:54am On Jul 29, 2017
Negro1986:

Please brother , have you sorted out your travel health insurance issue ?,, if yes then which company and at what rate did you buy yours

will use axa mansard for 23k.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 10:59am On Jul 29, 2017
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by sawhite: 11:47am On Jul 29, 2017
Jigba:

grin cheesy
am sure you know what u did
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Stargpressy: 11:51am On Jul 29, 2017
Me too, I will pass out October, and my interview is late August, so I wish they answer ur question so that we will know weda to remove NYSC from our CV...
Holugovernor:
Morning..

Please i have a question.. My interview will be coming up in weeks(early September) ..

For those that did their interview recently, did you submit your cv?.. The reason for asking is that am currently doing my NYSC which i will end by october..

And on my cv i recorded nysc still in progress.. Hope the nysc of a thing won't let the embassy deny me of the student visa.. Am thinking of removing the NYSC of a thing so it wont show on my cv..

Please i need answers and clarity.. The profs and dons in the house should help..

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 11:53am On Jul 29, 2017
sawhite:
am sure you know what u did

Will get back to you
Don't worry smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (514)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.