Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 - Travel (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 (692856 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (514) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by honourableseyi: 5:41pm On Jul 28, 2017
Horlalaykon:

Did you mean you applied for masters degree after completing your Bachelors or you wanted to go to Germany to complete a new bachelors or masters program after earning a similar degree in Nigeria?
If it was the later case, then it is absolutely a red flag (cos this means that you need to convince the VO beyond reasonable doubt).

Having a Bsc in Nigeria and going for another Bsc in Germany is never a red flag. The reason for his refusal is hidden in his interview, admission letter, and so on. He is new to NLD, hence he might not have an idea on how things work and the likely questions for the interview for better preparation. Shalom

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Horlalaykon: 6:05pm On Jul 28, 2017
honourableseyi:

Having a Bsc in Nigeria and going for another Bsc in Germany is never a red flag. The reason for his refusal is hidden in his interview, admission letter, and so on. He is new to NLD, hence he might not have an idea on how things work and the likely questions for the interview for better preparation. Shalom
You just repeated the same thing I said that he wasn't able to convince the VO beyond reasonable doubt using different words bro.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by heybaby12(f): 6:11pm On Jul 28, 2017
daaviincii:

Dear Sir/Ma,
I am writing to make an official complaint regarding the issue faced by prospective students from Nigeria who are willing and have an admission to study in Germany during the Winter 2017/2018 semester.
The German embassy (Lagos) in Nigeria has put up a notice that they have been booked out for the winter semester 2017/2018. This has put such students including myself in a state of shock, the emotional trauma alone cannot be overemphasized. This is because the process of getting an admission is not only time consuming not to talk of the financial implication.
This notice by the German embassy in Lagos is not only distasteful but totally inconsiderate.
If student visa appointment in the the German Embassy in Lagos is booked out, this means other forms of visa appointments are not booked out, which in turn depicts that people traveling for other reasons such as holidays can get appointments but students who will impact their society and the world at large cannot get one?
Also, there is a German Embassy in Abuja, which can equally attend to students who are looking to book an appointment since the embassy in Lagos is suddenly booked out.

I'll implore you to use your good office to look into this situation. I look forward to your response and most importantly a timely solution to this point in question.

Thank you.

message delivered with so much politeness.

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by obiaguna(m): 6:13pm On Jul 28, 2017
Hey guys. Greetings to you all. I wanted to find out if there was an institute that offered german language classes in Abuja on weekend hasis. A credible one too. I'm interested in learning the languange and weighing the possibility of schooling there soon. Danke.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by honourableseyi: 6:16pm On Jul 28, 2017
Horlalaykon:

You just repeated the same thing I said that he wasn't able to convince the VO beyond reasonable doubt using different words bro.

No I didn't. I am only correcting the impression of "Did you mean you applied for masters degree after completing your Bachelors or you wanted to go to Germany to complete a new bachelors or masters program after earning a similar degree in Nigeria?If it was the later case, then it is absolutely a red flag". It is not absolutely a red flag to go for 2nd degree in Germany and not convincing the VO part. Be it first or second degree, the VO must be convinced during interview. Shalom
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jul 28, 2017
Will 600k get admission+visa+flight for my junior brother in/to germany please?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by UncleJudax(m): 6:42pm On Jul 28, 2017
Luxuryconsult:
Will 600k get admission+visa+flight for my junior brother in/to germany please?
Absolutely! Plus at least another €8640

13 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Rapahel1116: 6:45pm On Jul 28, 2017
Uncle judax dis ur ansa get as e b..
UncleJudax:

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jul 28, 2017
UncleJudax:

someone told me the bloc account is not necessary or is that not what that money is meant for? He said a friend or relative can just give a letter from germany that he will be responsible for the person upkeep and others.. Is that true by the way please?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by UncleJudax(m): 6:57pm On Jul 28, 2017
Luxuryconsult:
someone told me the bloc account is not necessary or is that not what that money is meant for? He said a friend or relative can just give a letter from germany that he will be responsible for the person upkeep and others.. Is that true by the way please?
Again, true! My earlier reply was based on the content of your inquiry.

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jul 28, 2017
UncleJudax:

Again, true! My earlier reply was based on the content of your inquiry.

thanks bro.. So please how fast is germany embassy with visa processing? And also i don't understand uni assist a bit and how to send his document to them over there.. Do you know of anyone that can assist me on this please?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Negro1986(m): 8:03pm On Jul 28, 2017
Good evening my E-family, I just received an email from the embassy this evening stating that I should send my passport and travel health insurance (ie my visa is ready). I wish to use this opportunity to thank all members of this forum for making this possible by your wonderful contributions and sometimes advises, both the Ogas in Germany and the so called newbies, I can't count how many times most of you paid for my Uni-Assist fee right from part 2, I may not be able to mention all your names coz your many, you guys know yourselves, may God continue to guide and be with you guys in all you do...

I did my interview on 30th June 2017, and I also funded my blocked account before the interview.

Please my Ogas in Hamburg , ur boy dey come oooo, make una help me arrange accommodation before October 1st. Though I have applied to Hamburg studierendwerk for accommodation in student hostel since May, however am still on their wait list ,so any suggestions for alternative accommodation is welcomed .....

May I also use this opportunity to remind those still waiting for their own interview dates and visa result to be hopeful that God is in control , at the end of the day, they all will also praise the Good Lord Amen..

Thank you guys once more ,,

21 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by everhopeful: 8:08pm On Jul 28, 2017
Hello, Jigba!

I was admitted to TUM but wanna defer in light of the situation at the German embassy. Could you please walk me through the process?
Will PM you for further discuss. Thanks.

quote author=Jigba post=58919409][/s]

Trash!
I've known you on this thread for as long as I can remember.You even applied to to STK once and ended up not going cool. I've been on this thread for a long time now, this is my second moniker
Now tell me, when you applied, whether you used A2? smiley

You need to calm your nerves down cause you know nothing about studienkolleg smiley tongue
I live in Germany and I know what I'm saying smiley
People like you who claim to know everything are the ones who know nothing
[/quote]
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jul 28, 2017
everhopeful:
Hello, Jigba!

I was admitted to TUM but wanna defer in light of the situation at the German embassy. Could you please walk me through the process?
Will PM you for further discuss. Thanks.

quote author=Jigba post=58919409][/s]

If you could defer the admission, then do it
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Gbaski247: 8:25pm On Jul 28, 2017
I have a spare 200€, if you are interested, mail me.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by everhopeful: 8:28pm On Jul 28, 2017
Jigba:

If you could defer the admission, then do it

PM sent.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by billiondd: 9:23pm On Jul 28, 2017
gabi101:

hello.Please go through the link below(copy everything and paste).you should be preparing to apply for summer(oct-dec) or winter(mar-july) applictions. the link entails ICT courses and courses related to IT. if the course you intend applying to is not directly in line with your Bsc,its not really a big deal i think. Just be prepared to write a good motivation letter to show why you intend to go for that particular course which is not directly in line with your Bsc,as most schools would request of you. You have every chance/possibilties. so don't get bothered at all...in the mean time browse through the link below,there's a bunch of them to pick from. hope it helps!

https://www.daad.de/deutschland/studienangebote/international-programs/en/?p=l&q=&degree[]=2&fos=3&subject[]=350&subject[]=360&lang[]=2&lang[]=3&featureLangCourseAvailable=1&tyi[]=1&tyi[]=2&dur[]=8&dur[]=9&dur[]=10&dur[]=11&dur[]=12&dur[]=13&dur[]=14&dur[]=15&bgn[]=SW%2CS%2CPHD&bgn[]=SW%2CW%2CPHD&fee[]=0&sortBy=1&page=1&display=list

#ENJOY smiley

Thanks a million

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jul 28, 2017
Negro1986:
Good evening my E-family, I just received an email from the embassy this evening stating that I should send my passport and travel health insurance (ie my visa is ready). I wish to use this opportunity to thank all members of this forum for making this possible by your wonderful contributions and sometimes advises, both the Ogas in Germany and the so called newbies, I can't count how many times most of you paid for my Uni-Assist fee right from part 2, I may not be able to mention all your names coz your many, you guys know yourselves, may God continue to guide and be with you guys in all you do...

I did my interview on 30th June 2017, and I also funded my blocked account before the interview.

Please my Ogas in Hamburg , ur boy dey come oooo, make una help me arrange accommodation before October 1st. Though I have applied to Hamburg studierendwerk for accommodation in student hostel since May, however am still on their wait list ,so any suggestions for alternative accommodation is welcomed .....

May I also use this opportunity to remind those still waiting for their own interview dates and visa result to be hopeful that God is in control , at the end of the day, they all will also praise the Good Lord Amen..

Congratulations!!!!! Negro1986 please what date did you state as "von from- bis to" for Question 12 (Intended duration of stay) of the visa application form.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by ritzyvic1(m): 9:27pm On Jul 28, 2017
Hello everyone
Pls nobody should quote this guy with the moniker 'sHOTdownHawk' anymore
It's very obvious his purpose of being here is to antagonize the lofty objectives of this thread. He neither contributing any meaningful things nor willing to learn. His language is unbecoming for an aspirant to or member of the academia which this thread is for. If he could be evicted somehow, it will be appreciated. He has caused enough derailing. Danke alles

5 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Olanrewaju92(m): 9:36pm On Jul 28, 2017
OMG. Dx winter 2017/18 set though. Some sects wanting to claim characters that would be unbecoming for incoming applicants. Pls, we're matured mind, let's stop all this unwelcoming attitudes of any sort. If honourablesseyi and Co has acted in this line, I'm sure no one would be interested in and referr people to this thread. If u know everything, u shouldn't be here and moreover even an unworthy post at times is a useful information but all the same No be everything person suppose dey quote to act in a way to outshine him fellow moniker --- Remember, previous posts are records and let's give all this attitude an halt. Abeg, make una adjust small.

Sallam
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Negro1986(m): 9:54pm On Jul 28, 2017
promscharles:

Congratulations!!!!! Negro1986 please what date did you state as "von from- bis to" for Question 12 (Intended duration of stay) of the visa application form.

Date of start of my program and the end date of my master degree program.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by UI1: 9:54pm On Jul 28, 2017
@bosakelvin: Thank You
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Pvibe007: 10:07pm On Jul 28, 2017
Exams done & düsted! Time to Motivate the newbies!!! grin grin

Wer hatte eine Fragen?

7 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by makinzwurld(m): 10:35pm On Jul 28, 2017
A BIG BIG congratulations bruv!

Negro1986:

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Johnnyessence(m): 11:21pm On Jul 28, 2017
Pvibe007:
Exams done & düsted! Time to Motivate the newbies!!! grin grin

Wer hatte eine Fragen?
waooooo long time bro pvibe00. You are welcome sir. Congrats bro for the done and dusted exams. Your results amazing.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (514)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.