Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 - Travel (155) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 (692289 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) ... (514) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by ricy20(f): 8:05am On Dec 14, 2017
almeida3:

Your Nigerian CGPA is approximately 2.5 on the German scale and yes, you can apply to a masters program in Germany.

Good morning please can you enlighten me more on schoolling in German as an undergraduate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Omosikiru1992: 8:11am On Dec 14, 2017
Good morning my pple in Dutch land.... Am fortunate to be admitted in a tution fee university in Berlin which i have to pay around 5,175 for my masters fee and 1,500 for my accommodation fee for 6month but the major aim of moving to Dutch land is to improve my standard of living while there is less attention for academics ...... But due to financial challenges i mailed the university to defer my admission till April...... because i have 70% chance to be admitted in university of freiburg before the month runs out which is a free university please i which to known how hustle take be in dis two city.........

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by almeida3: 8:27am On Dec 14, 2017
ricy20:

Good morning please can you enlighten me more on schoolling in German as an undergraduate

To study as an undergraduate in Germany you would need at least a HND or 100level results in a University plus your WAEC transcripts. If you are already in Germany, your best option is to get into a Studienkolleg.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by ayomeah(f): 8:48am On Dec 14, 2017
Omosikiru1992:
Good morning my pple in Dutch land.... Am fortunate to be admitted in a tution fee university in Berlin which i have to pay around 5,175 for my masters fee and 1,500 for my accommodation fee for 6month but the major aim of moving to Dutch land is to improve my standard of living while there is less attention for academics ...... But due to financial challenges i mailed the university to defer my admission till April...... because i have 70% chance to be admitted in university of freiburg before the month runs out which is a free university please i which to known how hustle take be in dis two city.........

University of freiburg is no more free ooo.
The state of baden-wuttemberg requires international stutents to pay 1,500 euros per semester in their universities.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 9:37am On Dec 14, 2017
Omosikiru1992:

Do you have money for blocked account?? University of Freiburg is not free. 1500€ pro semester. I don't know about hustling in both cities. You can only hustle if you know the language

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by olaadesie(m): 10:12am On Dec 14, 2017
Good day peeps.... pls i need assistance on d necessary document needed for a visit visa for my grandma to Holland. She's going to meet my uncle... what are d necessary document needed for a a schegen visa..... d document needed from my uncle and things she need to do as well. I don't want to go to any agent on this. Pls I need swift response on this.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by chrisb2r200: 10:24am On Dec 14, 2017
Abeg i need a mentor in medical line to guide on a good and affordable school in Germany for a masters program in Neuroscience or pharmacology...e con b like say i dey alone here...abet help a brother

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by chrisb2r200: 10:45am On Dec 14, 2017
Please with a cgpa of 2.6 German scale what's my chance of being admitted ?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by chrisb2r200: 10:47am On Dec 14, 2017
chrisb2r200:
My cgpa is 2.85
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by almeida3: 11:01am On Dec 14, 2017
chrisb2r200:

You could try. But your chances are slim. The average minimum for most German schools is 2.5. Depending on the requirements of some particular schools, you could back it up with a good GRE/TOEFL score, well written SOP, good recommendation letters, internships, publications and relevant work experience.

4 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by naughtylagosguy(m): 11:08am On Dec 14, 2017
Please who has gone for student visa interview recently. A friend went there today and he was told there’s no appointment under his name or passport number. He booked online and was also sent an email. Is this normal?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by donkafor(m): 11:14am On Dec 14, 2017
To be eligible for the Master's Programme at most universities, CGPA value has to be 2,50 or better (better means smaller).

Advice: Apply for another BSc. You might also try non-competitive universities for MSc. Package your application very well.

chrisb2r200:

My cgpa is 2.85
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dayjeee(m): 11:28am On Dec 14, 2017
Pls I need urgent reply, I want to certify my students copy of transcript, should I certify the original copy given to me or i should make photocopies and certify the photocopy
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by chrisb2r200: 11:38am On Dec 14, 2017
donkafor:
To be eligible for the Master's Programme at most universities, CGPA value has to be 2,50 or better (better means smaller).

Advice: Apply for another BSc. You might also try non-competitive universities for MSc. Package your application very well.

Thanks bro...considering applying for another degree, but how about the fact that courses are taught in german language or could i get an undergraduate course in English? ?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 11:40am On Dec 14, 2017
naughtylagosguy:
Please who has gone for student visa interview recently. A friend went there today and he was told there’s no appointment under his name or passport number. He booked online and was also sent an email. Is this normal?

Maybe he didn't enter his passport number while booking the interview

Are you sure he really entered his passport number?

I think we discussed this on this thread a while back. Where you are supposed to enter your passport number, although it didn't specify to do so. You should enter your passport number
Look at this screenshot below, that place where ibnkokumo wrote 'STUDNET VISA APPLICATION' should actually be your passport number.

I'm sure that's his mistake, he shouldn't worry and just rebook

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by chrisb2r200: 11:56am On Dec 14, 2017
Please university entrance examination is it the same with 100results?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dayjeee(m): 11:58am On Dec 14, 2017
dayjeee:
Pls I need urgent reply, I want to certify my students copy of transcript, should I certify the original copy given to me or i should make photocopies and certify the photocopy
can someone answer this as I am about to certify my documents now
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by naughtylagosguy(m): 11:58am On Dec 14, 2017
Jigba:

Maybe he didn't enter his passport number while booking the interview

Are you sure he really entered his passport number?

I think we discussed this on this thread a while back. Where you are supposed to enter your passport number, although it didn't specify to do so. You should enter your passport number
Look at this screenshot below, that place where ibnkokumo wrote 'STUDNET VISA APPLICATION' should actually be your passport number.

I'm sure that's his mistake, he shouldn't worry and just rebook

Thanks for your response. He said someone helped him book online. Maybe the mistake might actually be from the person that booked for him.

I asked him if he canceled the appointment by clicking the link in the email sent to him. He said he didn’t click on it.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by naughtylagosguy(m): 11:59am On Dec 14, 2017
dayjeee:
can't someone answer this as I am about to certify my documents now

You are to certify the photocopy and not the original.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by naughtylagosguy(m): 11:59am On Dec 14, 2017
dayjeee:

Make photocopies and certify the photocopy.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dayjeee(m): 12:30pm On Dec 14, 2017
naughtylagosguy:

Make photocopies and certify the photocopy.
ok, thank you, but am uploading online, not mailing it to the school
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Adetunjionafuwa: 12:41pm On Dec 14, 2017
Good afternoon guys,

The Letter of motivation should it be printed or hand written.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by olaadesie(m): 1:14pm On Dec 14, 2017
olaadesie:
Good day peeps.... pls i need assistance on d necessary document needed for a visit visa for my grandma to Holland. She's going to meet my uncle... what are d necessary document needed for a a schegen visa..... d document needed from my uncle and things she need to do as well. I don't want to go to any agent on this. Pls I need swift response on this.
...... biko! Ejo! Pls!.... jigba, Neccki and oda gurus make una help me biko
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 1:27pm On Dec 14, 2017
olaadesie:
...... biko! Ejo! Pls!.... jigba, Neccki and oda gurus make una help me biko

I don't live in Holland, so I can't answer your question

It should be on their website

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 1:28pm On Dec 14, 2017
Adetunjionafuwa:
Good afternoon guys,

I think it doesn't matter.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Blackanada(m): 1:37pm On Dec 14, 2017
Adetunjionafuwa:
Good afternoon guys,

For Embassy? Handwritten

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Blackanada(m): 1:39pm On Dec 14, 2017
dayjeee:
ok, thank you, but am uploading online, not mailing it to the school

Then why are you certifying?

Anyway, certification is to prove that a photocopy is the same as the original, so you can't certify an original document.

And typically if you're uploading online, you don't need to certify, just scan the original. Unless otherwise requested.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Olanrewaju92(m): 1:41pm On Dec 14, 2017
Omosikiru1992:

Freiburg is not free tuition either. €1500/semester for all schools in Baden Wuttemburg except you are referring to Freiberg which is in another state
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Olanrewaju92(m): 1:43pm On Dec 14, 2017
Good afternoon fans, It's been a while. Greetings from Koln DE.

Wish everyone on this struggle a winning. Do well to do your best to get here. May God see u all through

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Blackanada(m): 1:46pm On Dec 14, 2017
Olanrewaju92:
Good afternoon fans, It's been a while. Greetings from Koln DE.

Wish everyone on this struggle a winning. Do well to do your best to get here. May God see u all through

Boss, I just PM'd you. Want to ask you something. Thanks.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 1:47pm On Dec 14, 2017
German embassy dey mad... Imagine them saying aiico insurance isn't credible. Reason for denial..

Ahhhh nah wah
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Olanrewaju92(m): 1:49pm On Dec 14, 2017
smithsydny:
German embassy dey mad... Imagine them saying aiico insurance isn't credible. Reason for denial..

Ahhhh nah wah

Stop this vague word. This is a public forum.

(1) (2) (3) ... (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) ... (514)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.