Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,021 members, 7,821,559 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 - Travel (507) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 (695851 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (504) (505) (506) (507) (508) (509) (510) ... (514) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by chuksey1(m): 12:02pm On Jun 14, 2018
iambeluchi:
Guys!!, I mailed the embassy around 03:55pm yesterday for visa appointment. No response yet.... What's the timeless for their response please??

I Guess the embassy usually respond to mails between 2.30pm-3.00pm daily. So hold on and check by 3pm
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Highbeeyajibola: 12:11pm On Jun 14, 2018
Kamps:

Congrats Bro..

yours on the way brother,this is our year
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Palla: 12:25pm On Jun 14, 2018
johndoefoo:

I got that too, but my enrolment date is September 17.
same enrollment deadline Sept 17 Hamm-Lippstadt
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by GeneralBahdGuy: 12:32pm On Jun 14, 2018
Highbeeyajibola:

I guess it just resolved why ur going for this degree, are u above 25
Yes I am any issues?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Highbeeyajibola: 12:46pm On Jun 14, 2018
GeneralBahdGuy:
Yes I am any issues?

Non at all
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jun 14, 2018
sad
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by GeneralBahdGuy: 12:59pm On Jun 14, 2018
Highbeeyajibola:

Non at all
Thanks bro
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dailydolar(m): 1:02pm On Jun 14, 2018
Highbeeyajibola:

I applied to three of their english course, on Monday I received admission for Mechantronic today others still in progress
bsc or msc
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jun 14, 2018
sad
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Lalaski001: 1:12pm On Jun 14, 2018
chrisb2r200:
My visa interview *Transcript*....I go there by exactly 6:30 Mr Paulinus was already there. For my mind, "how far guy u dey sleep here"?. I was told by those hustlers that I need to photocopy date page(coloured). I didn't have so I did it 1000 before going to meet Paulinus. As usual, the man dey strict like mad, but if u get all d docs and dey smart, u nor to get issue. After arranging, we went inside. (Note, Mr paulinus said he is now lenient due to resumption is close, so if he drives one back, u won't have time again to book appointment). He didn't drive anyone even one gal that was just misbehaving and making several mistakes.

*INTERVIEW* proper, (VO was a dark nigeria lady, maybe Yoruba self, with blonde hair)
Vo; how are you
Me fine
Me:I came for student visa
Vo; Can I have your docs?
Me; I passed it to her.
VO: what course
Me ********
VO: explain the course
Me............
Vo: have u funded?
Me: no, I have it in my naira account
Vo: if u have and have not funded its same thing.
Me :ok
VO; Where in germany
me..........
VO: ask me things about my undergraduate profession
Me.......
VO: why not USA or UK base on language
Me. Due to the fact I like learning languages, priority the country has for science courses, availability of industries in my field, to learn d culture, I mentioned I used to have an uncle there that told me things....etc
VO: what do know about germany? Key points
ME: I talk tire, so they I talk about football league, she be won fall my hand there, say "don't say what u are not sure of . bundlesliga is d name of d whole league"
Me: ma can I tell u more things I knw?
VO: hold on!....she typed all I said
Me: (when she told me to continue, I mentioned other stuffs I know)
VO: why not Nigeria
Me: I explained the dissatisfaction I observed in my undergraduate studies due to d low technology. And how I want the best for masters
VO; fund ur account as soon as possible.
Me okay
Vo: have u learnt the language or registered with a school
Me: am learning online and I want to register for a Goethe school.
Vo: what ur plan after studies?
Me; come back and pick a career in...sososo industry /sector and add valuable inputs to d developing sososo Nigeria industry
Vo; we will get back to you via email
Me; OK, thanks, I asked of where to sending my funding confirmation, and she gave me a paper to go with

*DANKE*
PS:...remove fear and go with all required docs, originals and photocopies too, If not Lagos boiz go chop u 1k per photocopy.
May God help us all , through Christ our lord amen!!!

Hello, when you asked about where to send your funding confirmation to, what is on the paper she gave to you?
If it is an email address, can you please drop the email address here?.

Thanks.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by chrisb2r200: 1:19pm On Jun 14, 2018
Thanks all for your good wishes...I wish us all well!!....for photocopies, u should go with coloured data page or black and white..as people have gone with both nd got accepted. secondly there Is no specific way to arrange docs. Mr paulinus will direct u....(only listen and do as he says). Carry 2copies of all docs required +originals and scratch cards for WAEC. Danke!

4 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Highbeeyajibola: 1:35pm On Jun 14, 2018
dailydolar:
bsc or msc
Bsc
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by UbiPetrus: 1:51pm On Jun 14, 2018
Chriswazo:

Lol, you are the one not reading through, some schools strictly request for TOEFL and co so far as you are not from an English speaking country.
No doubt. But from the discuss, it is obvious the school you are applying to made provisions for letter of proficiency but you probably didn't notice.

All the same, good luck.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by iambeluchi: 2:01pm On Jun 14, 2018
chuksey1:

Mail came in already... Many thanks... Aug 24th

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by chuksey1(m): 2:08pm On Jun 14, 2018
[quote author=iambeluchi post=68477022][/quote]

Congratulations
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by gracejohnson2(f): 2:09pm On Jun 14, 2018
Hello,seems uni- assist changd thr policy regarding the credentials/doc.Recently, i sent in here on nairaland my problem and i need a find out why my application was rejected{various points and contact were made}so i needed to act fast on re-sending my docs and getting them stamped in the court which i did.Prior, to that i senD messages to uni-assist 4times stating my transcript was send by my school also giving dem the registrar email addy with some other information and i have to met up with the deadline 15th June which actually got my pocket stretched grin with unexpected expenses after sending with DHL yestiday.........

To my greatest supri...i found 6 uni-assist message in my mail box cheesy cheesy cheesy[color=#990000][/color]hmmm!let me share 3
Dear ................,

thank you for your message. Your hard copies arrived via mail. The document you submitted are sufficiently authenticated and we processed your application accordingly.We will forward your application to the university in the next days.
THE SECOND MAIL
uni-assist Evaluation Report
These documents certify that Mr .......... has the university entrance qualification
for all types of university and for all academic disciplines
with an average mark of 1,9.

THE 3RD MAIL
Uni Köln - Master Uni - .................
It is our pleasure to confirm that we will forward this application for the programme of your choice
electronically to Uni Köln for final consideration within the next few days. The university will
continue processing and inform you in the next few weeks if you can receive an admission for
studying or not.
Please direct further enquiries to the Uni Köln.

THANK YOU ALL
dailydolar:
it clear you don't understand how this work I will follow the advise of the first person look for a way to get your transcript as we have all done here let them send to a company or school then go and collect from them. Buti will say don't bother for this winter again its not because you can't make the admission but because no time when will u get your transcript and certify them and send even through DHL.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Pervic(m): 2:29pm On Jun 14, 2018
Please need confirmation from dose who know about SL. Just received my SL n observed it was issued by my sponsors (husband n wife) as partners but 2 different pages.
On it is my details n their details in d two separate copies.

1. I observed the field "Duration of Obligation" was left blank on the two different copies. Hope dis will not cause any issue(s)?
2. The proposed date of entry on d SL is 15.09.2018 does dat mean I can't travel b4 dat date?

Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Oabayomi24(m): 2:32pm On Jun 14, 2018
Pls, i just received an admission letter from a university in Germany. So i want to start my visa application. So i realized i will need to apply for a blocked account before applying for a student visa, so my question is that will i book two appointments for the two applications at the same time or I will first book an appointment for blocked account and after coming back from that appointment i will now apply for the appointment for the application of the student visa.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Oabayomi24(m): 2:36pm On Jun 14, 2018
And please, concerning the financial statement, What makes a sponsor credible, and is there any minimum balance the sponsor must have in his account balance while presenting the account statement to the embassy? I will really appreciate any feedback on this. thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Pervic(m): 2:41pm On Jun 14, 2018
Oabayomi24:
Pls, i just received an admission letter from a university in Germany. So i want to start my visa application. So i realized i will need to apply for a blocked account before applying for a student visa, so my question is that will i book two appointments for the two applications at the same time or I will first book an appointment for blocked account and after coming back from that appointment i will now apply for the appointment for the application of the student visa.

Please quickly open an account with fintiba online (www.fintiba.com) and upload the necessary files (E-passport data page and another with selfie). Using Fintiba will be faster.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by jelmusboy(m): 3:05pm On Jun 14, 2018
I sent interview booking email today at 6.52am, I haven't heard from the embassy. Has anyone got a date today?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by UbiPetrus: 3:12pm On Jun 14, 2018
chrisb2r200:
My visa interview *Transcript*....I go there by exactly 6:30 Mr Paulinus was already there. For my mind, "how far guy u dey sleep here"?. I was told by those hustlers that I need to photocopy date page(coloured). I didn't have so I did it 1000 before going to meet Paulinus. As usual, the man dey strict like mad, but if u get all d docs and dey smart, u nor to get issue. After arranging, we went inside. (Note, Mr paulinus said he is now lenient due to resumption is close, so if he drives one back, u won't have time again to book appointment). He didn't drive anyone even one gal that was just misbehaving and making several mistakes.

*INTERVIEW* proper, (VO was a dark nigeria lady, maybe Yoruba self, with blonde hair)
Vo; how are you
Me fine
Me; I passed it to her.
Me ********
Me............
VO; Where in germany
me..........
Me.......
Me. Due to the fact I like learning languages, priority the country has for science courses, availability of industries in my field, to learn d culture, I mentioned I used to have an uncle there that told me things....etc
ME: I talk tire, so they I talk about football league, she be won fall my hand there, say "don't say what u are not sure of . bundlesliga is d name of d whole league"
Me: I explained the dissatisfaction I observed in my undergraduate studies due to d low technology. And how I want the best for masters
Me okay
Me; come back and pick a career in...sososo industry /sector and add valuable inputs to d developing sososo Nigeria industry
Me; OK, thanks, I asked of where to sending my funding confirmation, and she gave me a paper to go with

*DANKE*
PS:...remove fear and go with all required docs, originals and photocopies too, If not Lagos boiz go chop u 1k per photocopy.

Amen.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Highbeeyajibola: 3:20pm On Jun 14, 2018
jelmusboy:
I sent interview booking email today at 6.52am, I haven't heard from the embassy. Has anyone got a date today?

Sent Mine around 12.pm haven't gotten a date too
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by luckyzeeto: 3:35pm On Jun 14, 2018
[quote author=Highbeeyajibola post=68479369]

Sent Mine around 12.pm haven't gotten a date too[/quote

Sent mine by 10:30 and got reply back 1:30
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by jelmusboy(m): 3:37pm On Jun 14, 2018
When is your interview?
[quote author=luckyzeeto post=68479881][/quote]
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by johndoefoo: 3:49pm On Jun 14, 2018
Palla:
same enrollment deadline Sept 17 Hamm-Lippstadt
Same school here
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Highbeeyajibola: 3:52pm On Jun 14, 2018
[quote author=luckyzeeto post=68479881][/quote]

When is your enrolment deadline
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by luckyzeeto: 4:06pm On Jun 14, 2018
Highbeeyajibola:

When is your enrolment deadline

5th of September got d same date with the enrollment day
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by cjall(m): 4:33pm On Jun 14, 2018
chrisb2r200:

Vo; how are you
Me fine
Me; I passed it to her.
Me ********
Me............
VO; Where in germany
me..........
Me.......
Me okay

*DANKE*

hello chris, please what paper or info did she give you to send the blocking confirmation details to. i just sent you a pm
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Highbeeyajibola: 4:35pm On Jun 14, 2018
My people appointment booking don enter September oooooo..... I got 3 of September
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Highbeeyajibola: 4:36pm On Jun 14, 2018
luckyzeeto:

5th of September got d same date with the enrollment day

Mine was 3 of September
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by chrisb2r200: 4:37pm On Jun 14, 2018
The email address to send in your blocked account confirmation letter is info@lago.diplo.de

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (504) (505) (506) (507) (508) (509) (510) ... (514)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.